EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian men vs Saudi men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian men vs Saudi men
m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In your experience, what are the differences from the two types of men? Think both mainly liberal/western but still raised in their respective countries.

How are they similar?

How are they different?

Thanks for any input you have. [Smile]

Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ES newcomer! [Smile] You are not gonna hear anything nice about Saudi men on this forum, Egyptians and Saudis have a 'very complicated' relationship with each other - to say it politely!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have met some saudi men online and alot of egyptian
egyptian men tend not to discuss sex tho saudi men are the first to try and get u to view thir taliwackers in cam!!
i have found egyptian men are polite and sincere
saudi men are mean
they talk to us women as if we do not matter
like they are better then anyone else!
i myself would not date any other arab person other then egyptian men!!
i find they treat women with more respect
im just a picky person too
i would befriend other arabs but never marry nor date!!!
and walid said egyptians dont see themselves as arabs he says they are egyptian not arabs lol

i was gonna just pass this thread up so i didnt offend noone but i could not help it!
that is how i view it and we each have our own views right?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with tina. I spent a lot of time in yahoo chat years ago. I met a lot of wonderful Egyptians who would spend hours talking about Islam with me and helping me to learn. When I came to cairo a few years ago I met a few of them and they were like brothers to me, lovely guys.

Only once or twice did I get a saudi man want to talk to me on yahoo, I remember one specifically, he said he was a sheikh and could help me with Islam, he was a dirty perverted B*s*ard. Seeing them in Cairo in the summer is sickening too, they are the most perverted men I have ever come across.

Dont care if this is seen as anti-arab, Im not anti-anything, just telling it like it is!

I have met Arab men from other Arab nations who were also wonderful and helpful to me as the Egyptians were, none were like the Saudi Arabs!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never chatted with any Saudi man online.... if it's true what you are both saying then I didn't miss out on anything. [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have befriend a Saudi man on my Facebook page and I must defend only what I know. Our conversations are "clean" and not even hinted at being sexual in any way. [Smile]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be fair, I did know one who was lovely. He made his own yahoo group where we learned a lot about Islam, now he was a nice guy. So they are not all the same, in the same way all Egyptians, all Americans, all Brits etc are not the same.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only know one Saudi, and he is a very high classed decent man, empathic, sympathic, civilised. I don't think can take one man as an example to have an opinion about a whole nation.
I know from Egyptians who are working there, that they enjoy living there more then in Egypt, even with the limited rights for a woman. The man said that this was not quite an honest opinion, because they were priviliged, and not comparable with the average people there.
I really had to travel there to make an opinion. So, as there are perverts active on the internet, this shall not be different in SA. ..

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JalanH
Member # 14740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JalanH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's Brain Vs Money, Dah.
Posts: 11 | From: HQ | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the egyptian men I've met are pretty nice. The few saudi men I've men always having giving me a go to hell look. I have a friend in Saudi right now with her husband and she hates it!
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JalanH:
It's Brain Vs Money, Dah.

Do we have an emoticon that is triple ROFL?
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherry_keith
Member # 14723

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherry_keith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are american men that are just as preverted as saudi men and i guess in all the world there are men like this who thinks that women were put on this earth to serve them and not are human beings.
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sherry_keith:
There are american men that are just as preverted as saudi men and i guess in all the world there are men like this who thinks that women were put on this earth to serve them and not are human beings.

There was no need to make an new identity for this one.. [Razz]
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sherry_keith:

Sherry_Keith then you need to get to know a wider variety of Saudi men. Or get to know how Saudi law is handed out.

American men are a night and day difference to Saudi men.

Besides that Saudi men rarely work or socialize outside of Muslim circles in the USA. Most own their own businesses and refuse to work even for other Arabs.

Then there's the language barrier, even though they may live and have a business in the USA or Canada they refuse to speak English to most everyone. I have seen fluent, US educated Saudi men give driving and parking directions in Arabi despite the fact that the woman asked for directions in English and she isn't an Arab.

Most Saudi men I've seen here are rather Salafi, to the point of using a mechanical cash register, not an electronic one. Orthodox Jews could take notes on how these guys live and run a business.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well saudi men think they own the rights to sleep with every woman in his house...including his daughters...you people have no idea of the incest rate over there i bet...hang where i hang, you hear a lot of scary shat.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
well saudi men think they own the rights to sleep with every woman in his house...including his daughters...you people have no idea of the incest rate over there i bet...hang where i hang, you hear a lot of scary shat.

no wayyyyyyyyyyy
isnt that over exadrating a bit i think they dont sleep with their daughters!!
thats nasty
if that is true now i understand y they dont want outsiders to interfeer with their country lol and not allowing people in !!

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PeaceAtLast,

Its not their daughters they are screwing. Its the maid they are screwing.

But if he is an underage male then there's a good chance he has done something with a female relative because there is no access to any other female period!

But a married male always has options....

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is a interesting question and thus far has not really been answered. I am finding both egyptian men and saudi men to be close in the way they think and their ways with women.
The saudi arabian men I met in the past and actually hung out with, were respectable, very nice gentlemen who threw some of the best parties I ever went to. I will never forget going to a party posted by a prince. Wow, never saw so many hot cars in a garage in my life. Anyways my point is that they were nice, respectable, and loads of fun.

Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by bettyN:
I think this is a interesting question and thus far has not really been answered. I am finding both egyptian men and saudi men to be close in the way they think and their ways with women.
The saudi arabian men I met in the past and actually hung out with, were respectable, very nice gentlemen who threw some of the best parties I ever went to. I will never forget going to a party posted by a prince. Wow, never saw so many hot cars in a garage in my life. Anyways my point is that they were nice, respectable, and loads of fun.

im assuming this was in the us!!
well sure they need to respect our laws they cant do here what they do there no matter what their cultures are!

m.e.
Member # 14680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m.e.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all the replies. [Smile] I have found some similarities and a few differences. [Wink]
Posts: 169 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

How ignorant! It's the same you would state that all Germans are Nazi mass murders!! [Confused]

Remember from who you receive such infos....

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

no wayyyyyyyyyyy
isnt that over exadrating a bit i think they dont sleep with their daughters!!
thats nasty
if that is true now i understand y they dont want outsiders to interfeer with their country lol and not allowing people in !!

this was told to me by many arab men and women...this culture has a lot of dark sh*t with it....not all what u see with your men.
they can be some sick mothas.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even in countries like Saudi Arabia today, women by law cannot mix with unrelated men, and public places still have separate women's areas in restaurants and work places, because, as one Muslim sociologist put it bluntly: "In our society there is no relationship of friendship between a man and a woman."
Young girls are treated abominably in most fundamentalist families. When a boy is born, the family rejoices; when a girl is born, the whole family mourns.4 The girl's sexuality is so hated that when she is five or so the women grab her, pin her down, and chop off her clitoris and often her labia with a razor blade or piece of glass, ignoring her agony and screams for help, because, they say, her clitoris is "dirty," "ugly," "poisonous," "
But not every one is like this where would you find this in a family unit or a village type or once a friend of mine who is a Saudi she says the highest of the highest the RICH .

Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by WindBetweenEars:
Even in countries like Saudi Arabia today, women by law cannot mix with unrelated men, and public places still have separate women's areas in restaurants and work places, because, as one Muslim sociologist put it bluntly: "In our society there is no relationship of friendship between a man and a woman."
Young girls are treated abominably in most fundamentalist families. When a boy is born, the family rejoices; when a girl is born, the whole family mourns.4 The girl's sexuality is so hated that when she is five or so the women grab her, pin her down, and chop off her clitoris and often her labia with a razor blade or piece of glass, ignoring her agony and screams for help, because, they say, her clitoris is "dirty," "ugly," "poisonous," "
But not every one is like this where would you find this in a family unit or a village type or once a friend of mine who is a Saudi she says the highest of the highest the RICH .

http://www.nospank.net/demause5.htm

Even in countries like Saudi Arabia today, women by law cannot mix with unrelated men, and public places still have separate women's areas in restaurants and work places, because, as one Muslim sociologist put it bluntly: "In our society there is no relationship of friendship between a man and a woman." Families that produce the most terrorists are the most violently misogynist; in Afghanistan, for instance, girls cannot attend schools and women who try to hold jobs or who seem to "walk with pride" are shot.

Young girls are treated abominably in most fundamentalist families. When a boy is born, the family rejoices; when a girl is born, the whole family mourns. The girl's sexuality is so hated that when she is five or so the women grab her, pin her down, and chop off her clitoris and often her labia with a razor blade or piece of glass, ignoring her agony and screams for help, because, they say, her clitoris is "dirty," "ugly," "poisonous," "can cause a voracious appetite for promiscuous sex," and "might render men impotent." Her vulva is then often sewed up to prevent intercourse, leaving only tiny hole for urination and passage of menstrual blood. The genital mutilation is excruciatingly painful. Up to a third die from infections. Mutilated women must "shuffle slowly and painfully" and usually are unable to experience orgasm. Over 130 million genitally mutilated women are estimated to live today in Africa alone, and genital mutilation is practiced by Islamist families in families from Somali, Nigeria, Oman and Sudan to Egypt, Yemen, Ethiopia, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

This was the only part of your post which was your own:

Windbetweenears, you don't know any Saudis.

Saudis look down upon FGM because only "dark" and "uneducated" peoples cut their daughters.

next time when you want to lie or quote an organization of hate use a hyperlink and don't plagerize!

WindyOniyah
Member # 13344

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WindyOniyah   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | From: I luv me Glasses :) | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
M_A_Z_E_N
Member # 14409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for M_A_Z_E_N   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so how did you find the saudi men!

were they better than egyptians lol

hope you were satisfied with saudi men lol

--------------------
!!!!!!!!

Posts: 90 | From: ! | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com