EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Rant

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rant
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because I can't properly spazz out at work....

Who uses bleach to clean up spilled tea on carpet???????????????????????????????????

Soap is not sufficient???????????????????????

I have a large bleach mark smack dab in the middle of my living room carpet waiting for me when I get home.

I hate stifling a proper spazz out!!!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its impossible to get bleach stains out!!
never heard of anyone gettin one out too cas bleach is a perminant stain!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The kicker is...he knew what he was doing but didn't know what else to use to get tea out of the carpet. Uhhhhh...SOAP?????? I guess we get new carpet now.
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh NOOOOOOOO

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well depends on yr carpet u can get some carpet dye to match the color u have !!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Hey good idea! I never thought of that.
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, bleach removes color from things. So it's not exactly a stain. It's the absence of color from your previously colored carpet.

Try bleaching it all. [Razz]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mix vinger and dishwash degerant 2gether then take a cloth or sponge and give it a good rub
might work

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
that does not take the bleach stain away cas the bleach ate the color of the crapet!!
to take out the tea ya but noone can remove the bleach spot only dye can do that!

--------------------

bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
better get an area rug
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just tell visitors to your home that you have a new puppy that pisses bleach.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with the dye suggestion, if its a one toned carpet you can try to find a dye to match, and if that doesnt work perhaps not replacing the whole carpet but have a professional come in and cut a small section in the carpet and replace it with a square of carpeting that matches,, they know how to sew or seam it in..

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

I saw the damage...I'm getting an area rug for the time being. I can't look at that mess everyday, it will depress me.

quote:
Originally posted by bokragirl:
better get an area rug

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn girl be happy he even attempted to clean it up to begin with!
wish that was all I had to b*tch about...

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com