EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Would you kiss a frog?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you kiss a frog?
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once upon a time in a land far away, a beautiful, independent,
self-assured princess happened upon a frog as she sat contemplating ecological issues on the shores of an unpolluted pond in a verdant meadow near her castle.
~~~~~~~~
The frog hopped into the princess' lap
and said: ' Elegant Lady, I was once a handsome prince, until an evil witch cast a spell upon me.

One kiss from you, however, and I will turn back into the dapper, young prince that I am and then, my sweet, we can marry and set up housekeeping in your castle with my mother, where you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children, and forever feel grateful and happy doing so. '
~~~~~~~~
That night, as the princess dined sumptuously on lightly sautéed frog legs seasoned in a white wine and onion cream sauce, she chuckled and thought to herself:

I don't firkin’ think so. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would kiss a frog, especially if he was going to turn into a prince, and I would prepare his meals, clean his clothes, bear his children as long as I was not soley his slave. Even if the frog would not turn into a prince, I would do it.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend told me 'you have to kiss a LOT of frogs before you find a prince', she was bloody right [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See it from a more positive perspective, Ayisha, KISSING IS FUN!!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not kissing green slimey things isnt fun TL. Fortunately my prince wasnt a green slimey thing [Big Grin]

OMG does that mean someone else kissed him when he was a frog? [Eek!]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure you were his first woman. He was waiting for you and your kiss only!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
My friend told me 'you have to kiss a LOT of frogs before you find a prince', she was bloody right [Frown]

Ditto [Frown]

What about the princes that turn into frogs when you kiss them - why doesn't anyone make a story about that [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bokragirl
Member # 14684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bokragirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kissed my ex. That was close enough for a frog
Posts: 82 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sierra
Member # 14808

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sierra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha this is a funny thread. I do not think I could bring myself to kiss a frog. Smelly little things they are.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com