EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What is Your Astrology Sign? Do You Believe in Compatability Between Sun Signs ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What is Your Astrology Sign? Do You Believe in Compatability Between Sun Signs ?
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smuckers:

DAGALEEN = Fortune tellers

POST EDITED:

Oh..You got it right on the other thread!!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astronomy vs Astrology, I'm told the following:

Astronomy = science which maps the movement of the stars. considered HEKMA [Wisdom] and thus, not Haram.

Astrology = metaphysical craft that attempts to predict the future - prognosticate - (zodiacal signs fall under this category) thus, HARAM according to Islam.

As per WIKIPEDIA:

"Astrology and astronomy are historically one and the same discipline (Latin: astrologia), and were only gradually recognized as separate in western 17th century philosophy (the "Age of Reason").

Since the 18th century they have come to be regarded as completely separate disciplines. Astronomy, the study of objects and phenomena beyond the Earth's atmosphere, is accepted as a science [1][2][3] and is a widely studied academic discipline. Astrology, which uses the apparent positions of celestial objects as the basis for psychology, prediction of future events, and other esoteric knowledge, is not widely regarded as science and is typically defined as a form of divination"

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
quote:
Originally posted by elizabethN:
tootsie - cancer/scorpio
both signs value emotional commitment asnd cancer's sensuality is ignited by scorpio's dynamic passions. Cancer's possessiveness will actually make scorpio feel reassured. Together they will build a little love cocoon and block out the rest of the world. This relationship has great intimacy,intensity,and dept. A recipe for great things getting better all the time.

thanks Elizabeth- I love that. Its so true for us- we really do make each other feel secure.
cancer and scorpio are the astrological match for each other....my best friends are all cancers.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a lion, should I marry a lioness ?!
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Leach
Member # 23690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Leach     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe Juno Sign because Juno Named after the goddess of marriage and protector of women, this asteroid's placement in your birth chart explains what you look for in a partner, aka what makes you want to commit for the long haul. Understanding this placement can help you grow and learn to have healthier partnerships.
See: https://astrology-seek.com/astrology-tools/what-is-my-juno-sign/

Posts: 1 | From: New York,NY,USA | Registered: Dec 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com