EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I THINK I WANT OUT :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I THINK I WANT OUT :(
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I married by ORFI because Americans and Egyptians could not marry at the time but we agreed to marry legally once we could. Family and friends came to the wedding party but only the immediate family knew it was ORFI. Since we can marry legally, I don't want to marry him. I don't want to marry him at all. He told me to "shut up" today, and I knew then he wasn't for me.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
then dont marry him, you dont have to if you dont want to.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just leave.
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you dont need us to tell u to leave him!!
tell him the truth girl!!!
i dont wanna be with u as a wife and if yr not happy just leave no strings attached!!!
only u can know what u wanna do with or without our opinions!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alchemist nobody lied. I was asking for my friend about something and in the meantime I got involved with an Egyptian man I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by unsure:
I married by ORFI because Americans and Egyptians could not marry at the time but we agreed to marry legally once we could. Family and friends came to the wedding party but only the immediate family knew it was ORFI. Since we can marry legally, I don't want to marry him. I don't want to marry him at all. He told me to "shut up" today, and I knew then he wasn't for me.

Well hurry up pay off his mother. Seriously she has to be holding onto the Orfi papers.

Get out now before he tries to suck you in again.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just need to be honest and say it's over before it gets too deep
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amrssnowangel
Member # 6789

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for amrssnowangel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen to your instincts....get out...if thats what you feel you need to do. Do not hesitate if your gut tells you this is wrong.
Posts: 100 | From: Fredericksburg, VA, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Alchemist nobody lied. I was asking for my friend about something and in the meantime I got involved with an Egyptian man I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.

Sorry I edited because I thought you might say this and to be honest it really doesn't matter if you lied or not. You're a grown woman and you know what your gut feeling is and what you have to do to get out. [Smile]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Big girl underpants, etc, etc, (for Rumi) [Big Grin]
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What got your knickers in a knot..Alchemist just gave you some good solid advice.

So I'll rephrase it.."Just put one foot in front of the other..."

BTW: Who eats cornflakes and piss?..whew!

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unsure, have a heart to heart talk with him and tell him you want out. Best of luck to the future! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sands - I think Alchemist said something else and thn edited the post.

Unsure - Its not always an easy thing to do, but you do seem sure that you dont want to marry him and I would guess that other things have happened as well as the 'shut up'. As others have said, the longer you leave it the harder it will be to leave, you may even end up making excuses for him or believing its not so bad. Trust you instincts, either he changes what he's doing to make you feel this way or explain to him that 'how things are' is not what you want [Smile]

good luck

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do not know who "pissed in your cornflakes" but don't f**k with me.

I don't comment on this topic but I do want to remember this (new) idiom. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Expecto Patronum (Alchemist):
Big girl underpants, etc, etc, (for Rumi) [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] Thanks, funny how no one likes to hear it on here, you should know that by now,lol. It will always be my favorite expression along with drama llamas and scum sucking bottom dwellers [Big Grin]

BTW, I didn't know you liked cornflakes, I thought you liked cake!! [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand what the problem is you have two choices :-

1. Marry him knowing you made the biggest mistake of your life and have to go through the pain and expense of divorce in the future

2. Don't marry him - be honest and say i do not want to marry you and avoid any future heartache

Surely if you are having second thoughts that would tell you that the marriage should not go ahead? [Eek!]

Good luck with whatever decision you make [Smile]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com