EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Shireen's dilemma!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shireen's dilemma!!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Court denies Shireen custody of her daughter

Posted: 20-02-2008 , 19:41 GMT

Cairo family court has decided not to award Egyptian actress Shireen custody of her only daughter. Her ex-husband was awarded custody in a previous trial, and Shireen appealed the decision.

Mohammad Usama Mustafa, Shireen’s ex-husband, asked for sole custody of his daughter, who recently turned 20 years old. According to Egyptian law, a father may have complete custody of his daughter after she reaches age 15.

Mustafa requested custody on the grounds that he feared for his daughter’s well-being, especially since her mother is an actress and does not have enough time to attend to her everyday needs. He also feared that Shireen would persuade their daughter to enter the entertainment world, and expressed extreme anger when he discovered that Shireen had their daughter take part in a number of music videos.

The court had ruled in Mustafa’s favor and granted him full custody.

© 2008 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)

Excuse me - the parents are fighting over custody of a 20 year old woman?? [Confused]

The guys is concerned for the well-being of his 20 year old daughter because his ex-wife is an actress and can't attend to her DAILY NEEDS?? [Confused]

But the ex-husband didn't have a problem years ago to marry and screw (sorry!) someone from the entertainment world and since his wife is an actress - which translates to 'whore' - she is not good enough anymore after the divorce? He's not even willing to go for shared custody?

How about the fact what the daughter wants? Nobody is asking her?

And the family court plays happily along??

Some people really need to grow themselves a mooch (brain). [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The father is trying to use the law to force his daughter from pursueing a career in the entertainment industry.

He probably hasn't been able to get a stiffy in years!

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] This tooooo funny!
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caringforwomen
Member # 14617

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caringforwomen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, at 20, the daughter can take care of herself. Noone needs to have custody of her.
Posts: 384 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com