EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » going to egypt with my ex hubbo (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: going to egypt with my ex hubbo
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well my ex tells me this weekend that he is taking our daughter to cairo in august and if i want to go i have to pay my own ticket...ya no problem.
i dont know what to expect when i go there...but i know his family real well and they will probably spend the whole time trying to get us back together, ew ew EW!
well im trying to decide how much to bring in cash and im wondering if 1000 bucks will do me well for 2 wks.
im probably gonna ditch him and do my own thing everyday. i been there over 10 yrs ago and he kept me in the whole time...so i dont know much about the money system and all.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With your lap , belly , choreographed snake dancing routine you will probably go back with more than you came with if you work the Pyramids Road.
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont lap dance sweetie:) i dont plan to dance over there either...well at least not on that trip because i dont want to hear his mouth.
despite the fact we have been divorced for a year now, he still thinks he owns me.
lots of the musicians i work with tell me that i would make so much effing $$$ over there but i dont know. its not looked at like art like it is here and i dont want to be spitted on by the family. i still love his mommie like my own and i wont do that. plus, they dont know that i dance here, not even my ex because im afraid if he knew, he would take off with our daughter.
of course i told him if he tried that i would fly to egypt and take a knife to someones throat.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by harankash:
With your lap , belly , choreographed snake dancing routine you will probably go back with more than you came with if you work the Pyramids Road.

Hehehe
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace, does your daughter has an Egyptian birth certificate and passport, perhaps your ex is holding them? If so aren't you afraid he might try to keep her in Egypt? I would be more than cautious.

And what do you mean by you know his family 'real well'? You obviously have seen them only once in your life, ten years ago and everything else was long-distance phone conversation or did his whole family used to live in the US/came for extended visits?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
no she doesnt. everything is american. im not scared of this though because he is too stupid to pull something like this off, Besides, his family was always on my side and smacking his ass around when they caught him hurting me so even if he tried, it wouldnt work out.
He has to much here to lose as well and can't stay in Egypt even if he tried.
Im not worried one bit.
He is just a big pain in the azz lool....
Plus, im too big of a mean bitch when it comes to his antics and i know i scare him looool! especially after i came at him with a switch blade last time he tried to take her to egypt and i said no so he tried to raise hell.
yea so, if he knows whats good for him he wont want to go there with me. i will be his worst fukking nightmare...
anyway, i looked it up and $1000 = about 6200 egyptian pounds...is this good money there?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That should be waaaay more than enough. Unless you're a crazy spender.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
aww rad!
i wanna be out everynight and buy some dance costumes...and maybe a little bit of dahab for meeee:)
hmm where can i find some hash over there? looooool thats the only thing i cant get on the plane.
i love life and love to have fun.

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afghanistan
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
looooooooooool
ill just hit up one of the saidi's at a cafe lol
but i know my ex will get some...he the one who taught me how to use it in the first place.
i think all my bad habits came from him. they just are too fun to drop:)

anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you have only been divorced 1 year isn't it a bad idea to go to Egypt with him?
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeaceAtLast:
aww rad!
i wanna be out everynight and buy some dance costumes...and maybe a little bit of dahab for meeee:)
hmm where can i find some hash over there? looooool thats the only thing i cant get on the plane.

I posted not so long ago an article about a famous place for bellydancing costumes - it's somewhere in downtown I believe. Let me try to find it later on.

Personally I am no jewelry lover but the best is you take a local with you to buy gold, anything you want as otherwise the sellers gonna screw you over big time.

Hash?? It's called 'Bango' over there. Haha, you gonna have so much fun in Cairo, girl as it's literally everywhere available! Just don't miss your flight back home! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goldprices are high, worldwide, so also in Egypt. It is way more expensive as it was 10 yrs ago, and probably you will not recognise Cairo again. BTW, august is hot, very hot! You would kill somebody for a day at a swimmingpool. I cannot give an indication about how much you will need, depends on what you're gonna do there, where you will stay, etc.
Have fun and be carefull!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6200 Egyptian pounds for 2 weeks [Eek!] seems like a lot of money. Or do you also have to pay the hotel/ flight with this sum of money?
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Anthropos:
if you have only been divorced 1 year isn't it a bad idea to go to Egypt with him?

you know what...it probably is a bad idea lol. but it would be a worse idea to let him take my kid alone. its not that im scared he wont bring her back cuz' oh trust me, this crazy b*tch knows how to bring her back...its just he is very fukken stupid and he might lose her or something and the way they fit like 80 family members in one room will freak the hell out of her and she will need me.
god knows i could use the vacation away from kids and stuff, but im scared to leave her.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
6200 Egyptian pounds for 2 weeks [Eek!] seems like a lot of money. Or do you also have to pay the hotel/ flight with this sum of money?

no...when we were married he actually built us an apartment building over there, so i have my own flat. i just have to pay my own flight he said. oh this girl can spend 6200 anything in an hour, u crazy!? loooool!
i want, gold, jewels, hookahs, perfumes, bellydance costumes, all kinds of gorgeous fabulous things, but most important, have a little $$$ put aside for just in case he wants to start his **** and i gotta deal with him. (the best way i know how, pay someone to do it).

who knows, maybe i wont even come back:)

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
aww rad!

I posted not so long ago an article about a famous place for bellydancing costumes - it's somewhere in downtown I believe. Let me try to find it later on.

Personally I am no jewelry lover but the best is you take a local with you to buy gold, anything you want as otherwise the sellers gonna screw you over big time.

Hash?? It's called 'Bango' over there. Haha, you gonna have so much fun in Cairo, girl as it's literally everywhere available! Just don't miss your flight back home! [Wink]

bango? rad! i want to take a camel to the pyramids, get high on the way, sneak a 40 into the great pyramid and hide out in a corner and get plastered with a mummy. then stumble out, hop on the camel again and dance in the desert with the saidi tour guides all night. and my ex better not think he is gonna tag along and be a total buzz kill ew! and i got plenty of babysitting with his mama and all.
plus its gonna be nice and HOTT! yes!! i love the heat...i can take hot weather, but never the cold.
god i hope i dont get arrested for being, well, me.

happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^^^^

Peace if you want all that i don't think $1000 is enough. When we visit we spend loads it is not a cheap as you think! Better be safe than sorry and bring more. Nothing worse than being away and running out of money [Eek!]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
im just being dramatic. im not that stupid to spend all that.
i just wanna have some good natural real fun with real people...

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

no...when we were married he actually built us an apartment building over there, so i have my own flat. i just have to pay my own flight he said. oh this girl can spend 6200 anything in an hour, u crazy!? loooool!
i want, gold, jewels, hookahs, perfumes, bellydance costumes, all kinds of gorgeous fabulous things, but most important, have a little $$$ put aside for just in case he wants to start his **** and i gotta deal with him. (the best way i know how, pay someone to do it).

who knows, maybe i wont even come back:)

Don`t dream you will buy much gold with $1,000,girl. [Roll Eyes] I know what i`m saying,trust me.

< dance in the desert with the saidi tour guide>

How about kicking Momen`s bum as tour guide? [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great time.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
bango? rad! i want to take a camel to the pyramids, get high on the way, sneak a 40 into the great pyramid and hide out in a corner and get plastered with a mummy. then stumble out, hop on the camel again and dance in the desert with the saidi tour guides all night. and my ex better not think he is gonna tag along and be a total buzz kill ew! and i got plenty of babysitting with his mama and all.
plus its gonna be nice and HOTT! yes!! i love the heat...i can take hot weather, but never the cold.

My god, are you funny!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] And remember I am only one click away from the websites which cover Egyptian news!! BEHAVE!!! [Razz] [Wink]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hhehehehheeheheh she is a bit of a scream alright.
have a nice time peace, im sure you will with a personality like you have.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsie
Member # 13946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hard to say how much you will spend- they will charge you more for things if you are alone, my husband did all the talking- but when i asked for a cheap pair of sunglasses- they were 10 pounds for everyone and 15 for me. Being from the west I must be rich right. I refused to buy them on principal- but my husband thought i really wanted them and bought them anywhere. Since you dance- they have some really great dresses for belly dancing there- so maybe you will want to get some new ones- and they are not cheap.

--------------------
Tootsie

Posts: 365 | From: Canada | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yeah I already told her to take a local with her so she won't get screwed over while shopping. Of course someone she can trust! [Big Grin]

And I don't think Peace is as half as BAD as she's trying to portray herself here on ES! NO WAY!!

The 'girls just wanna have fun' thing is not gonna work well in Egypt! [Wink]

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, $1000 isn't much when you start to buy belly dance costumes. Sure you can find cheap ones, but if you really dance in the States you probably don't want the cheap ones . . . but if you don't want to go to a designer, then you might want to check with this guy who has a large shop in the Khan el Khallili:

Mahmoud Abd El Ghaffar
"Al Wikalah"
73 Gawfar El Qayid St.
Khan El Khalili
Tel. 589 7443
Fax 390 0357

you can find some more information at this website: http://www.meissoun.ch/e/kairo-adr-e.htm

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
120le a gramme of gold,keep in mind that foreigner pay more than egyptien,for everything always check the price
a good coustume 1000le,H 120le for a piece
good luck

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

My god, are you funny!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] And remember I am only one click away from the websites which cover Egyptian news!! BEHAVE!!! [Razz] [Wink]
yes be careful peace as ms newsweek will post articles about you [Wink]
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootsie:
Its hard to say how much you will spend- they will charge you more for things if you are alone, my husband did all the talking- but when i asked for a cheap pair of sunglasses- they were 10 pounds for everyone and 15 for me. Being from the west I must be rich right. I refused to buy them on principal- but my husband thought i really wanted them and bought them anywhere. Since you dance- they have some really great dresses for belly dancing there- so maybe you will want to get some new ones- and they are not cheap.

ya i know they arent that cheap...i have a closet full already, probably about 5g's worth in there, but i want to have my own made...i have pages of sketches that i want...even a leather lace up one lol!
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
wow you guys rock:)
well, you see, i speak enough arabic with accent and all so if i should strut into a shop wearing a melaya leff, snappin my neck around and llllllllllllllllllooooo'ing, i shouldnt have any problem. arabic actually flows out of my mouth easier than english does at this point.

even if i dont shop much or anything i just want to hang out with real people...i could spend the whole time shacking up in a tent and be happy as hell. a twisty in one hand, a cane in the other and a few egyptian hotties to dance with and im good.
ya i sit here and fantasize then remember im going with my ex and i lose my woody.
god he's such a drag.

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hash?? It's called 'Bango' over there.

No. Bango is marijuana.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ah yes you are right! [Wink]

Peace, you have an amazing writing style! You simply crack me up!! [Big Grin]

Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The price of gold is high. The dollar is instable. So it’s not the best time to go on a shopping spree, I think.
Love your writing skills too, BTW.

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkingathinline
Member # 11504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkingathinline     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hash?? It's called 'Bango' over there. Haha, you gonna have so much fun in Cairo, girl as it's literally everywhere available! Just don't miss your flight back home! [Wink] [/QB]

hash is not called bango...

bango is marijuana - which in egypt, is pretty crap...

stick with the hashish and have a blast!

Posts: 422 | From: American living in Maadi, visiting in the States for awhile | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
well, you see, i speak enough arabic with accent and all so if i should strut into a shop wearing a melaya leff, snappin my neck around and llllllllllllllllllooooo'ing, i shouldnt have any problem. arabic actually flows out of my mouth easier than english does at this point.

even if i dont shop much or anything i just want to hang out with real people...i could spend the whole time shacking up in a tent and be happy as hell. a twisty in one hand, a cane in the other and a few egyptian hotties to dance with and im good.
ya i sit here and fantasize then remember im going with my ex and i lose my woody.
god he's such a drag.

Hopefully Momen isn't reading this. . .he might show up at the airport with some hashish promising his everylasting love to you. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
quote:

god he's such a drag.

Hopefully Momen isn't reading this. . .he might show up at the airport with some hashish promising his everylasting love to you. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Big Grin]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha thats not right but its damn funny hahahah
made me crack a smile

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah I already told her to take a local with her so she won't get screwed over while shopping. Of course someone she can trust! [Big Grin]

And I don't think Peace is as half as BAD as she's trying to portray herself here on ES! NO WAY!!

The 'girls just wanna have fun' thing is not gonna work well in Egypt! [Wink]

lol although everything i write is true, im not bad...i am very nice and sh*t like that. im wild. sorry but i am. i love life and love to have fun and well, it is what it is. i say and do what i feel and although it causes me drama at times, thats me...spunky yet fair...like i wont sit here and say my ex was totally bad either, i know i drove him crazy. i wouldnt listen, i spit at him and hit him after years of putting up with his abuse and slept with his brother when we got divorced. although i wil say he brought out the worst in me, i know i cant be contained, thats why i cant be married so i just hang it like a dude and date all the time. we were like lucy and ricky times 10.
anyway, im not bad...just different lol.

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peaceatlast, do you want to join us in Young at hearts trailer, you would fit right in, we have a burnt out car with your name on it [Big Grin]
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
wtf or wtf does that mean?
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Yallabina, Peace, you can teach us some bellydancing in da trailer!! [Big Grin]
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is tha 'bad ass spunky bellydancing' Tigerlilly or the usual kind?
Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
hmm, i live in the north...we dont do trailers up here:) especially in center city where i live loooool.
cocoa
Member # 15068

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cocoa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, hey Catherine! So has your husband come yet or did his visa expire finally? I know he was having a tough time deciding whether or not he could put up with you.

quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
Actually, $1000 isn't much when you start to buy belly dance costumes. Sure you can find cheap ones, but if you really dance in the States you probably don't want the cheap ones . . . but if you don't want to go to a designer, then you might want to check with this guy who has a large shop in the Khan el Khallili:

Mahmoud Abd El Ghaffar
"Al Wikalah"
73 Gawfar El Qayid St.
Khan El Khalili
Tel. 589 7443
Fax 390 0357

you can find some more information at this website: http://www.meissoun.ch/e/kairo-adr-e.htm

Posts: 47 | From: PA | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Again, Peace, do not let your ex-husband take your daughter to Egypt!!
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you are mad if you let him take your daughter to Egypt, how do you know he has not registered her with the Egyptian Embassy and therefore she has dual nationality. If that is the case he could easily take the case to court and you be judge a bad moral influence (drugs, dancing etc) and that custody should be with her. Are you Muslim because BY LAW your daughter is if he is. So again you would be judged unsuitable to bring her up.

--------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you sound like a 12 year old.......

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
She sounds like a girl that has a lot of fun to me.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I think you are mad if you let him take your daughter to Egypt, how do you know he has not registered her with the Egyptian Embassy and therefore she has dual nationality. If that is the case he could easily take the case to court and you be judge a bad moral influence (drugs, dancing etc) and that custody should be with her. Are you Muslim because BY LAW your daughter is if he is. So again you would be judged unsuitable to bring her up.

well thats when i do my thing and i catch the next plane to egypt, and start takin hostages i swear to God! they wont have enough police in cairo to hold my ass down! if i dont get my kid, someones blood is gonna be spilled. dont EVER fukk with whats mine...fukk going to the media and asking around at the embassies and sh*t...oh yes, heads will roll. all i have to do is make one good phone call...anyway im good friends (former lover) to a man whose uncle is an egyptian senator so, let him try it...he has already asked me if i wanted my ex's newly built business shut down over there.
this is one bitch who always got a connection AND a way out of anything.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Trust me, they will spill your blood easier, you seem to have no idea how things work here. You can cut all the throats you want but if the father wants to keep her here, you have few rights.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tootsie Roll
Member # 14812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tootsie Roll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cocoa:
Oh, hey Catherine! So has your husband come yet or did his visa expire finally? I know he was having a tough time deciding whether or not he could put up with you.

quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:

Mahmoud Abd El Ghaffar
"Al Wikalah"
73 Gawfar El Qayid St.
Khan El Khalili
Tel. 589 7443
Fax 390 0357

Can you do anything besides stir the pot? Now go take those anti psychotic meds and go nite nite
Posts: 21 | From: right here, right now | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com