EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » going to egypt with my ex hubbo (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: going to egypt with my ex hubbo
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe Bango was mentioned and VB hasn't shown up. [Razz]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
^^ Trust me, they will spill your blood easier, you seem to have no idea how things work here. You can cut all the throats you want but if the father wants to keep her here, you have few rights.

'wait til they get a load of me'. even if i have to make inter-fukking-national news...i aint the one whose gonna be walking away without my kid. i swear to god i will instigate WWIII.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to avoid that, just don't take her or let her go. I hate to say that but from what you have mentioned previously he seems like he could try that, right? Doesn't he have have other children from other women (out of wed lock?). Just be careful, and good luck. [Smile]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a television documentary about a attempt to get a child back, once. The little girl was taken away by her father, the mother had legal custody in her own country, but it seemed that it was not recognised by Egyptian law. The mother did not know on which adress the child would be, but she had several possible adresses. She told her story to an journalist, and they traveled to Egypt.
The family,living in a traditional neighbourhood, totally flabbergasted to be confronted with a camerateam and the western mother of the children told them the child was at school and was okay. There was a lot of arguments, and the family tried to keep the mother calm and was sweet talking to her to ease her a bit.
In the end the police came, and arrested the camerateam, took them away, and gave the family opportinity to let the child dissappear again.
So, it was all in vain...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
I think you are mad if you let him take your daughter to Egypt, how do you know he has not registered her with the Egyptian Embassy and therefore she has dual nationality. If that is the case he could easily take the case to court and you be judge a bad moral influence (drugs, dancing etc) and that custody should be with her. Are you Muslim because BY LAW your daughter is if he is. So again you would be judged unsuitable to bring her up.

Keep in mind your daughter by law is a Muslim too despite her father being an apostate.

Syria doesn't allow apostates to register their new faith,what you are born with is what your children will be.

Syrian law is recognized in Egypt.

Let alone your own controlled substance consumption habits. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my kid aint no muslim!! sorry but i had her secretly baptised last summer...i was molested at age 11 and i have an issue with old men who marry 6 yr old innocent little girls.

b4 yall try to jump down my throat remember, you werent put here to judge me, thats what we hav e a God for so mind the skeletons in ur own closet.
...that goes to u2 reality.
weed grows from the ground...god put the **** here...we have cannabanoid receptors in our brains and weed is cannabis and now researchers have found that weed has a chemical in it that prevents alzeimers. its even in religion that god put animals here to eat and plants for us to use for medicine and food.

what they need to call a controlled substance are those meds u see on tv that have side effects that are 10 times fukking worse than the condition you are trying to treat in the first place!
zoloft makes u have suicidal tendencies
most heart med can kill other parts of your organs
even tylenol can destroy your liver

what are the side effects of weed?
sleepy
happy
hungry

peace out! [Smile]
(must be a reason that so many states will give you a medical permit to have it)

"god made weed, man made beer. who do u trust?"

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Liar_Lanie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahem,

Egyptian and most Arab nations designate a person's religion by how their father's own birth certificate had registered his faith.

So there is no opportunity for apostates to "officially" change their religion and no way to register a baptism.

--------------------
Offend one offend all during the season.

Posts: 1455 | From: debtville | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacintha
Member # 14610

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacintha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering. If a child is born in europe and father is not on birth cert, would the father be able to keep the child in egypt? Would international courts get involved to get child back for mother?
Posts: 20 | From: ireland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Liar_Lanie
Member # 14540

quote:
Originally posted by jacintha:
Just wondering. If a child is born in europe and father is not on birth cert, would the father be able to keep the child in egypt? Would international courts get involved to get child back for mother?

if the father has registered the child in Egypt as his then yes.

International courts really don't accomplish much. Bribing officials and the family does far more.

Money talks. [Cool] Escape via Israel doesn't hurt either.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there are no international treaties about that. Egypt ( and other islamic countries) do not accept European or American laws in this.
So, if the law in Ireland would give you all parental rights, he could go to an Egyptian court to try to get these rights for himself.
There would be a lot of diplomatic pressure, but the result would be unsure.
I'm not completely sure about this...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacintha
Member # 14610

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jacintha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How would he prove baby was his though. Would he need the birth cert. In Egypt can just one parent register birth?
Posts: 20 | From: ireland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
DNA research. They are not completely from the stone-ages there...

--------------------

jacintha
Member # 14610

Rate Member
i certainly wasnt suggesting that there isnt dna testing in egypt. Certainly here, its an expensive and long drawn out process requiring consent of both parents or a court order. What i was meaning was that if father took baby to egypt and woman turned up to take baby back to ireland, say, would she have a leg to stand on if she had birth cert stating father unknown and baby not registered in egypt. and could baby be registered in egypt on only fathers say so
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
No. I don't think she has a leg to stand, because the birth-certificate is recognised. The unknown father will become a known father by DNA-test. There must be numbers of that children, if you want to believe the media.
I think, when the father wants it bad, he will be able to be bad. The law won't hold him...

--------------------

Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jacintha:
i certainly wasnt suggesting that there isnt dna testing in egypt. Certainly here, its an expensive and long drawn out process requiring consent of both parents or a court order. What i was meaning was that if father took baby to egypt and woman turned up to take baby back to ireland, say, would she have a leg to stand on if she had birth cert stating father unknown and baby not registered in egypt. and could baby be registered in egypt on only fathers say so

It would depend on whether the parents are married or not. A friend of mine gave birth to her half Egyptian child in Europe and did not put the father's name on the birth certificate because she wanted to continue living in Egypt and did not want the guy to have any legal chances of getting access to the child. And since they haven't been married, she's on the safe side, there's nothing he can do (chances are small he would since he's always been denying the child even exists, but you never know). But if they were married, it would be different, I guess.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I can't believe Bango was mentioned and VB hasn't shown up. [Razz]

*kicks smucky in the shins*

Careful what you wish for.

[Razz]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jacintha
Member # 14610

Rate Member
And i suppose that marriage was a registered one, not an orfi one? Not that i wouldn't want father to be totally involved in child's life but i suppose it is a worry for women when they marry a muslim man from a muslim country... just u'd hear so many horror stories. The ideal is u would live happily ever after and for it never be an issue... if only life was that perfect!
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be too easy!
god put men on earth to plague us!! jacintha [Wink]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com