EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » just to say hello!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: just to say hello!!
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, dont ask how i stumbled upon this website but i did. i have laughed so hard at some of the threads on here. you guys are great!! i am a little confused though as to what this site is actually for? do you all live in egypt or are married to egyptian men/women? ive read posts about people meeting their husbands on here. is it a dating site? ive never been to egypt but would like to one day. anyway just thought i would say hi!!!
Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude its kinda like the freak show any how

enjoy ur time

cheers
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there, welcome to the mad house [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy ES!

You might go through an 'insane' period.
(I warn you, just in case. [Wink] )

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome stephy. i am married to an Egyptian man, i learn some things about cooking and their culture and have found some good friends here
watch out for vanilla bullshit , he is the funny ladies man [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Smile]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

There are all kinds here [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Have fun [Wink] and welcome aboard!

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome,Stephy,have a seat and enjoy the ride.
[Cool]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES is addictive! Don't say we never warned you! [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stephy, welcome aboard the mad house, if you have kids rehome them now because after approximately two weeks you will start to live, breathe, eat and sleep ES. Hire a housekeeper because you wont be doing that anymore, oh and hand your notice in at work.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha!! you guys are so funny. the thing is im already addicted!! ive been reading all day! er...if i could afford a housekeeper i would have one already and as i think i was classed as insane many moons ago, it seems i will fit in just perfecly!!!
Posts: 9 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is unique, if you have any skeletons in the closet throw away the key now, ignore any pm's from men wanting to be 'friends' and if you EVER EVER consider marrying an egyptian man make sure that you didn't have a lobotomy in your sleep [Big Grin] (did I really say that?? of course i dont mean it...well maybe just for today only [Big Grin] )

in fact start practising now just in case, repeat after me 'yes dear, of course you are right', 'of course i agree with you', 'you know best' 'I really hadn't thought of it that way but now that YOU tell me how it is it makes purrrrfect sense' (you must smile also) [Wink]

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome i am the mad mispeller so u must be patient with my typing!!
i think im now the only one who does mispell
hehehehe
well anyway i am tina live iowa usa whats yr name and where u from??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
im steph and from wirral in the uk. who will be sending me pm's? all this started for me when i met some egyptian guy on facebook and he proposed to me within 2 days!! id never laughed so hard. the funny thing was he wanted me to go live with him in egypt. i assumed if he wanted a visa he would want to live here. madness i still dont understand but i started searching on the net for things about egyptian scams and stuff and it led me here! so cant be all bad as i love this site........although judging by my welcome messages i may not be saying that when the guys with the white coats come for me!! haha
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe how old are ya may i ask???
anyways egyptian men that are fake sure will tell ya yr the love of their life after a few mins or hrs!!
i think they have classes on how to try and get a visa or by word of mouth lol
i screw with their heads so bad when they use to do it to me
i just say awe so sweet i love u too
but i get bad girl have fun!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Theres definately a college, which some attend. Course on how to charm western women!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
im 30 on friday. im a very happily single mum with one daughter who is 9. yeah i have kinda played him a little just because i suppose i can. people say western women leave their brains at the airport, im just quite happy i would have one to leave behind unlike a minority of dodgy egyptian men who think i will marry them!! if i wanted another child i would give birth to one, not marry one (that goes for all men not just egyptian men!!)
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Many do, but in fairness there is alot of ladies in very happy relationships with Egyptian men on ES. Have a great birthday. Have you any plans?
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait until you visit the Egyptian Red Sea Area or Luxor! You’ll get (marriage or plain indecent) proposals at least 5 times a day! Really, really weird!
I bumped into this message board looking for more information about Egyptian marriage scammers and to check if my opinions about what’s going on were right more or less.

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
im sure there are many ladies in happy relationships with egyptian men. as always it is often a small minority of people who cause a poor reputation for the rest, and lets be honest western men arnt exactly the bees knees! all countries have their scammers. a collegue of mine went on holiday to egypt about 2 years ago and was married 6 months later. she seems blissfully happy. obviously time will tell if it lasts but he has given her 2 very happy years. as for my birthday im off to prague for a few days of rest and relaxation!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Oh s...t!!!!!!!!!! I must be going to all the wrong places [Confused]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahaha
the bad part is theses aholes that tell u about their undivided love for u has a wife and 20 kids at hoome and hes hopen yr stupid enough to think hes a charmer and send him money to support his real family
hahahahahaha
the first time money comes into the chat ya goota know damn noone can be that stupid!!!
my son is sick and cant afford it well damnit!how do u feed him and i know there must be some kida free clinic there come on we were not all born yesterday dumbasses hahaha
the bad part is some of theses women acturally do send thousands of dollars!!
girl screw that he can chat to me or leave!!
i aint sendin crap!!!

--------------------

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi stephy welcome [Smile]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stephy and welcome...I'm hardly in here or should I say I'm not much of a poster I just like to read..and there is some very interesting going on's in here I must say hahahha ....Lucy a.k.a Miss Noor
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Stephy, Welcome. Your coming in at a good time. The house is clean. Enjoy! [Smile]

Take head about the addiction part, its awful. We once had a support group but we fell off the wagon. [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stephy:
im sure there are many ladies in happy relationships with egyptian men. as always it is often a small minority of people who cause a poor reputation for the rest, and lets be honest western men arnt exactly the bees knees! all countries have their scammers. a collegue of mine went on holiday to egypt about 2 years ago and was married 6 months later. she seems blissfully happy. obviously time will tell if it lasts but he has given her 2 very happy years. as for my birthday im off to prague for a few days of rest and relaxation!!

nothing wrong stephy of been a lesbian
iam my self a proud lesbian
cheers
amr

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi steph, im Alison, Married to an Egyptian and live here in Alexandria. Im 35, i have no kids as yet.
Im from Yorkshire and miss it alot.
Nice to have a new member.
Enjoy and yes its adictive.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi stephy and welcome to ES, fasten your seat belt it gets bumpy here sometimes. [Big Grin] Im Ayisha, an incredibly old Brit married to an incredibly young Egyptian [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hheheheheheh im in your club too Ayisha,nice one.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
< Im Ayisha, an incredibly old Brit married to an incredibly young Egyptian>

R0FL [Big Grin]

Rock on,Ayisha!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Get The new Not-Giving-aFuck Meter:
quote:

cheers
amr

Meter, Do you mind me asking if you are Muslim?
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
cheers
amr

Bad girl. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
quote:
quote:

cheers
amr

Meter, Do you mind me asking if you are Muslim?
yeah gold continue please
Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome stephy
Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephy
Member # 15044

Rate Member
i have to say i wish i could be a lesbian, it would make my life a hell of a lot easier at times!!! but god only blessed me with the "wa***ers wanted" sign above my head!! maybe next time i will get lucky haha
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
i have to say i wish i could be a lesbian, it would make my life a hell of a lot easier at times!!! but god only blessed me with the "wa***ers wanted" sign above my head!! maybe next time i will get lucky haha

dont we all live for that day

day we get lucky heh

enjoy ur time stephy

Shawn
Member # 14952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shawn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello [Smile]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fayrowla
Member # 15058

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fayrowla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello too......
Posts: 76 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
greetings, Im the slut.
Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
PAL you're too modest [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com