EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Just wondering what most would do (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Just wondering what most would do
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Haha my trip to egypt this summer wasnt to see any man, it was because i promised my oldest daughter to visit there. I was going to go stay with Yorkie and see a young friend of mine that i never got the chance to meet in person, take my child to all the touristy places and to sharm to go out on the boats and stay in a resort for awhile. It had nothing to do with seeing mr man at all. I am really ok, yeah i still cry sometimes, but i know i didnt do anything wrong this time, i did my best, gave my all and hey, if that is how he is that is his problem and it will come back and bite him in the tiz one day. I know i am worth more and deserve more than what was done to me. Dont need a shrink, the one person that understands me more than anyone ever could helped me through. I could move on in a second with another man as i have plenty of offers but I am not in a hurry to do that just yet.

This woman is so naive!
She has plenty of offers but she is not in hurry! what is this woman! are you for sale!!
She will be fooled and used again and again.

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ If she isn't careful.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not about the quantity it's about quality...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
quote:
Haha my trip to egypt this summer wasnt to see any man, it was because i promised my oldest daughter to visit there. I was going to go stay with Yorkie and see a young friend of mine that i never got the chance to meet in person, take my child to all the touristy places and to sharm to go out on the boats and stay in a resort for awhile. It had nothing to do with seeing mr man at all. I am really ok, yeah i still cry sometimes, but i know i didnt do anything wrong this time, i did my best, gave my all and hey, if that is how he is that is his problem and it will come back and bite him in the tiz one day. I know i am worth more and deserve more than what was done to me. Dont need a shrink, the one person that understands me more than anyone ever could helped me through. I could move on in a second with another man as i have plenty of offers but I am not in a hurry to do that just yet.

This woman is so naive!
She has plenty of offers but she is not in hurry! what is this woman! are you for sale!!

Listen to this Mystic, this is a man talking, look at what he sees.

I read your post and you say all the right things, I think you are very good at convincing yourself about things.

I agree with what Rumi said, In fact I 100% agree with her last post. It reminded me when years ago I went on a community visit, with a psychiatric nurse, to a woman with depression. Talking to the woman it dawned on me how she didn't actually WANT to get better, being that way meant that people would come and visit, she would get attention that maybe she wouldn't get without her 'depression'.

Unfortunately there are people that want to be victims, or want drama, and are so versed in saying what needs to be said but somehow their actions dont fit with their words.

I sometimes worry that you are one of these people Mystic, I hope I am wrong.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Listen to this Mystic, this is a man talking, look at what he sees.>

And he`s very newbie here yet.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
quote:
quote:

This woman is so naive!

Listen to this Mystic, this is a man talking, look at what he sees.

I read your post and you say all the right things, I think you are very good at convincing yourself about things.

I agree with what Rumi said, In fact I 100% agree with her last post. It reminded me when years ago I went on a community visit, with a psychiatric nurse, to a woman with depression. Talking to the woman it dawned on me how she didn't actually WANT to get better, being that way meant that people would come and visit, she would get attention that maybe she wouldn't get without her 'depression'.

Unfortunately there are people that want to be victims, or want drama, and are so versed in saying what needs to be said but somehow their actions dont fit with their words.

I sometimes worry that you are one of these people Mystic, I hope I am wrong.

You aren't wrong Mrs. Her reply to me showed me this and it tells a whole lot. Unfortunately she will never change as she doesn't even see her part in this nor see her patterns when it comes to men and life. I can guarentee the "one person who knows her best and helped her through" is her last egyptian boyfriend . [Roll Eyes]
She has really no clue what real love is and what its about, very very sad... [Frown]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mystic I am glad you're not going to Egypt. I know you say it's not to see him again but seriously your daughter will get over not going and you will have a MUCH better time making memories with her in Florida instead. I agree that it would be very healthy to take some time away from the internet and focus on you and what you want from your life. You said that you have had many offers.....that would only be what in the last few weeks since that's when all of this started? I"m going to venture a guess that the offers came via the internet since you said in your town there are few muslim men. Please take people's advice and step away from the internet unless it's to read the news or to help your kids with their homework. Even for a couple of weeks you won't believe the difference it makes. Everyone needs an internet break for a while but for you I think it's a good idea only so that you don't talk to any men for a while. I don't mean that to be mean I'm just trying to help. This thread to me sounds like you're trying to tell M that you are pregnant with twins and might get married all in an attempt to make him jealous but seriously you don't need to bring yourself to that level.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"... I can guarentee the "one person who knows her best and helped her through" is her last egyptian boyfriend ."

[Eek!] Rumi, that thought flickered through my mind too. I dismissed it, as I hoped that even Mystic would have learnt something by now. From what she has posted above, it doesn't look like it. [Frown]

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes he was my last egyptian bf and we stayed on a talking basis through this only as friends, nothing more, and will never be more than just friends. And mr young egyptian guy, hahahahaha you know, he was the one contacting me and all he wanted to talk about is the woman with the bottle in the pictures, when i didnt support his view of things he decided i was naive, until then i was soo nice woman, suddenly i say something nice of that woman, cause the posts and pictures were out of context, no matter how wrong doing it was, and suddenly i am a horrible person hahahaah doesnt take much of a brain to know that he is Yanal.
I do have plenty of offers from men, as i said, i am not in any hurry to be with any of them. Its called, take time to talk to them, meet the people that know them, find out the values.... i have told ever single person that i am not interested in a relationship at the time, friends is good, phone calls, go out to movies or dinner, just hang out nothing more at all and if they stick around more than 6 months with just this and i feel they are suitable then perhaps i will consider more. I have been upfront with every single one. So sue me if i am not sitting at home wishing away my life saying oh poor me, got dumped. I refuse to sit around and waste life wishing for what was or what could have been. There is no need for me to be alone all the time, it is ok to have friends and companionship from males you know.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TIMMY!!!!

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
mystic I am glad you're not going to Egypt. I know you say it's not to see him again but seriously your daughter will get over not going and you will have a MUCH better time making memories with her in Florida instead. I agree that it would be very healthy to take some time away from the internet and focus on you and what you want from your life. You said that you have had many offers.....that would only be what in the last few weeks since that's when all of this started? I"m going to venture a guess that the offers came via the internet since you said in your town there are few muslim men. Please take people's advice and step away from the internet unless it's to read the news or to help your kids with their homework. Even for a couple of weeks you won't believe the difference it makes. Everyone needs an internet break for a while but for you I think it's a good idea only so that you don't talk to any men for a while. I don't mean that to be mean I'm just trying to help. This thread to me sounds like you're trying to tell M that you are pregnant with twins and might get married all in an attempt to make him jealous but seriously you don't need to bring yourself to that level.

No i am not trying to tell momen anything, anything i have to say to him i tell him directly.
There are people that i had contact with before i met momen that i had stopped contact with due to my marriage.. I have let them know that it is ok now to talk, there are also people around here that are not muslim men that are interested and of course i have told not happening but would be ok with hanging out as friends, and others from my muslim friends site that i talk to. Its not so strange to be social and learn about people. I have never been the person to hang out much with other women, i find the conversations usually boring and not much in common. Yorkie and my friend in florida are the exceptions but most of my life my best friends have been men.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you learn about people, Mystic?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH: "I do have plenty of offers from men, as i said, i am not in any hurry to be with any of them"

MH, why do I get the feeling that everything you say on here is calculated to send a message to Momen (and or other men)? Why would a women who has just recently learned that her husband is cheating... even be in a position where she is rejecting offers from men? [Eek!] Good God, as someone here has been known to say. It's like your only value as a person is denoted through how many perceive you. Your latest best friend just happens to be the 'Mister-not-so-Wonderful' you previously told us all about?

I simply don't get women like you. What you don't realise is that people who have to tell the world how attractive they are, are usually deeply insecure. Attractive, confident women have no need to do this, nor do they view their worth simply through the eyes of men. Until you understand this, you will always be vulnerable and easy pickings for the kind of men that most other women wouldn't even consider.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Umm as i said, anything i have to say to momen i say directly to momen and do you think that just cause i got married that men stopped being interested in me?? I have been rejecting offers for dates and what have you all along which is normal, i am not unattractive, not beautiful but not ugly. Its no different now other than i am free to be friends with whoever i choose and go out as friends once in awhile, if i wish to.

And no matter what came between the previous and me, even if things didnt work out and for awhile he was an a**, I also said some not so nice things in response, he still understands me, he still knows me, and we are both thankful that we are able to be friends and have someone that understands.

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do have plenty of offers from men, as i said, i am not in any hurry to be with any of them. Its called, take time to talk to them, meet the people that know them, find out the values.... i have told ever single person that i am not interested in a relationship at the time, friends is good, phone calls, go out to movies or dinner, just hang out nothing more at all and if they stick around more than 6 months with just this and i feel they are suitable then perhaps i will consider more. I have been upfront with every single one.

Just wanted to point out that as you are still in your Iddah, as you were only divorced just a little over a month ago, you are actually still Islamically married and it is forbidden for you to consider marriage to anyone or anyone to discuss it with you.

Just thought that I would mention it, as it seems to have been overlooked [Wink]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

^ Not only is it a tad strange, from the Islamic perspective highlighted by Newcomer above, it would be weird behaviour for most women, a few short months after discovering a husband had cheated.

MH, I've seen a pic of you and you look like an attractive woman. You don't have to prove that through listing the men who are interested in you. Don't you see that? [Confused]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is Yanal?? (sorry, I easily forget names.)
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
I do have plenty of offers from men, as i said, i am not in any hurry to be with any of them. Its called, take time to talk to them, meet the people that know them, find out the values.... i have told ever single person that i am not interested in a relationship at the time, friends is good, phone calls, go out to movies or dinner, just hang out nothing more at all and if they stick around more than 6 months with just this and i feel they are suitable then perhaps i will consider more. I have been upfront with every single one.

Just wanted to point out that as you are still in your Iddah, as you were only divorced just a little over a month ago, you are actually still Islamically married and it is forbidden for you to consider marriage to anyone or anyone to discuss it with you.

Just thought that I would mention it, as it seems to have been overlooked [Wink]

Not only that but truly a muslim women shouldn't be socializing with men, period. At work it's one thing because it's a necessity but otherwise it's not ok married or not married.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Maybe that is part of the religion, Doodlebug. But it is also part of the religion that this is between the person and God...

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Maybe that is part of the religion, Doodlebug. But it is also part of the religion that this is between the person and God...

amen ?????? i totally agree [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:

Not only that but truly a muslim women shouldn't be socializing with men, period. At work it's one thing because it's a necessity but otherwise it's not ok married or not married.
It depends how you interpret Islam. From what MH has claimed on ES, her view is a more conservative one... in line with Newcomer's comments. Every individual has the right to follow what the path they think is correct, of course, including MH. The problem is that her words often conflict with her actions, which seems incongruous to many here.
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH - Had you converted before you met momen?
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:

True but she seems so conservative in other areas so I thought I'd point that out.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Yeah, like the hypocrites in the first row of the churchbanks, in the meanwhile they are doing all what their God has forbidden them.
Even priests and other religious representatives are... hypocrits...
Any religion has a history with violence,with cruelty, with sexual abuse, with overpowering each other, with untolerance, with unequality, with wars, with swindle,with everything what a religion isn't supposed to be.
I think religion takes away human believes, and their capacity of independant thinking. Not when it should have been practised as it was intentended to be, but in the way people practise it. Science has made so much clear, science has made so much possible, we all see it and believe it. And at the same time we believe in ancient myths and superstiftious believes, immortal ghosts and miracles.
How come???

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, be VERY VERY careful with internet MEN and especially internet MUSLIM MEN.

You are a new convert, it is not advised to marry for at least TWO YEARS after converting, find how you sit with your faith first.

After I converted I had shed loads of offers DAILY!! some I talked to for months and months on a sister/brother basis, there were 3 particular ones I did even consider meeting. You will have lots of 'help' as a new convert female, be very careful what you listen to, be very careful what you tell people, even those you THINK you know. Many people, men especially, will listen to your woes and you will think they are trying to help you, they are NOT, they are gaining ammunition from what you tell them, you are telling them you are a weak woman who can be used as a doormat by any man who comes across as 'sincere'.

I agree with everyone here who says stay off the internet. You need to find YOU, you need to find how your faith is and how it sits with YOU, not how some guy on the internet tells you it should be.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Guys, I am very conservative actually. Just cause i am going out and spending time with these people doesnt mean i allow any touching at all, not even a hand shake. I dont hug, i dont shake hands, nada. It is a polite meeting of just sitting and talking and am not considering marriage with anyone therefore i am not violating anything, unless you want to go extreme and say no socializing between sexes at all, i am not that extreme. I just keep it to no physical contact, no seeing me without hijab, conversations must be kept clean........

--------------------

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, if you are not wanting men to see you without hijab, why did you post a picture of you without hijab here?
[Confused]
The reason for men and women not being 'friends' in Islam is because one thing leads to another when people get close. I used to have many men 'friends' before I married, most, if not all wanted 'one thing to lead to another', I was not naieve. Some even said 'a man wont bother being friends with an ugly women'. [Eek!]

I dont mean accquintances, I mean 'friends' meeting for coffee etc. How many muslim women do you know that have many men friends they meet for nights out/coffee/chat about life, problems etc?
I'm not saying you shouldn't talk to people but you really would do better to make your environment women only, especially while you get yourself together - a man wouldn't have to try as hard as you think to get in your good books.

There is a great sisterhood in Islam, conversation is not boring, but if you are in need of flirty conversation then you obviously wont get that.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.:
Mystic, if you are not wanting men to see you without hijab, why did you post a picture of you without hijab here?

I was going to ask the same question.... [Confused]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She found that she was pregnant a couple weeks after the divorce and informed the father and he refuses any contact with her or the future babies as he has found another woman. Until the children are born and a DNA test is ordered she has no proof that they are his.

Hmmmmmm. Let's do the math. So she was doing the ex right up until the maybe/maybe not divorce, eh?

No woman has to prove who the father of their child(ren) is. Instead, she files a claim for support with the court. Alleged dad either agrees or he does not, and if he does not the court will order DNA tests. Wa-la. It's just that easy.

Here's what bothers me about the entire scenario. Back in the day, men would divorce their wives and leave their children without support. The newly divorced wife would then hope to find another man who was willing to raise another man's children, or the children were farmed out to family and sometimes even placed for adoption, or the state would have to support them, essentially letting the biological father off the hook entirely.

The government took a hard look at what this was doing to families and how much it cost the taxpayers and changed the rules. Children have the RIGHT to be supported by both of their parents. It's law in all 50 states, and it's federal law.

So here's this (virtual) woman who is tossing her childrens' right out the window while dismissing the struggle for equality that paved the way to that same right, and, even worse, pinning it on Islam.

A marriage of convenience? They happen all the time. Marriages for economic reasons? It's been going on for centuries. This marriage, based on lies and misinformation? Doooooooomed. Methinks this guy knows exactly what he's getting - and he's getting something in return. And I don't mean meals, a clean house and some putting out.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
the picture without is more than a year old. A picture is a picture, and it was from before, In person is different matter.

--------------------

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
the picture without is more than a year old. A picture is a picture, and it was from before, In person is different matter.

How is it different?
Would you post an old picture of yourself in a bikini?
I'm not being nasty, I am curious where you would draw the line.. [Smile]

Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's the first time I've ever heard a muslim woman say that [Eek!] . Just be honest with yourself-you converted for a man that is no longer in your life. You are only a muslimah when you need to play the role for the right audience. [Roll Eyes] .

You are like a bad movie- "The Trials and Tribulations of Tonya".

What a pathetic woman you are [Roll Eyes] .Everybit of advice anyone on here gives you that makes sense you have some dramatic explination of disagreement. You only post till you get someone to agree with you or sympathize with you then it becomes a big pukefest between you and other dysfunctional basketcases like yourself. Your a mess and you can't even see it [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

I worked with a correctional nurse once who was actually like this, appeared sweet waiflike and was soooooooooo nice that many of us wondered what her story was, nobody could be that nice. Well it turned out she wasn't-she was in love with her first cousin's ex-husband. She wanted to move to south carolina and he wouldn't leave his children. So she broke into her cousins home with an accomplice, attacked and killed one child,left the other for dead and set it up to look like a random break in.

I was working in the intake department at the prison were inmates first come through and process when we were all ordered out. I went back to the inpatient department and found out why-they had arrested her for the crime and were bringing her in to be processed. Only department heads- warden, CHNS(correctional head nurse),MD and top rank CO'S were only allowed to handle her, for her safety can you believe that!!!

We were all in shock.I worked with this woman many, many times and it disturbed me for a long time [Frown] The prison physch said she was one of the most interesting cases of borderline personality disorder he had ever seen. She had secondary diagnoses also and in her mind she reasoned that if the children were gone then he would be free and they could go start a wonderful life in south carolina [Roll Eyes] .

She never thought she was sick either..

Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Rumi I love the way you put things!
Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too!
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH I think you have some serious issues.
The very fact that you don't see that your OWN best friend these days should be yourself is astounding. Why do you continue to talk to any men at this point? It's like Lumos said, the very fact that a month ago you found out your marriage was a sham and your husband was doing someone else and was divorcing you is enough to make MOST married women do some reflexion on their lives and step back.
Please get some help soon. [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in usa when u get a divorce or break up its so easy to find a partner the same night!
i guess it depends on how much u loved yr spouse!!!
when i left my husband from abuse i found my next boyfriend that same night and we was togeather for 12 yrs!
damn mexican men lol

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
in usa when u get a divorce or break up its so easy to find a partner the same night!
when i left my husband from abuse i found my next boyfriend that same night and we was togeather for 12 yrs!
damn mexican men lol

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There you go MH. Hop back on that horse and just go out and find you another partner, heck try out several...Then come back and tell us all about it. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
There you go MH. Hop back on that horse and just go out and find you another partner, heck try out several...Then come back and tell us all about it. [Smile]

Yes 0f_gold,
We will all be waiting for the third chapter of her story with men maybe its the fourth of fifth chapter!!
She doesn't give up and never learns her lesson!

There are some teenagers wiser and smarter than her!

At least, they learn their lessons, don't make the same mistake again, learn how to judge people and choose their friends but from what i knew about this woman after talking to her online once for 4 min.! and reading her posts that she is so NAIVE and desperate to get married.

We are discussing her case because we care and we are trying to help her to become wiser and smarter! Not to get fooled again for the xth time and lied to by anyone male or female or even dogs and cats!

I don't blame her husband, from what i knew from her he went to the embassy for the interview and he refused to take the visa and said he doesn't want to go to America, he never took any money from her, he even paid for her last trip to Egypt in Jan 2007 then she paid him back when she came.

He chose not to be with her, he didn't deceive her or use her. Why is she so pissed off!

He did nothing wrong; He found out that he is better off without you!

Why are you so mad at him! He told you he wants to stay with his mother and he doesn't want to leave his family, I understand this as Egyptian, Egyptians are so attached to their families and its not easy for them to leave their families behind and immigrate.

Forget about him and move on.
Enough is enough!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The life isnt about mens for women ,can you be happy been with yourself, and kids lucky you got kids, respect yourself women ,its to easy to give yourself /friend/ can be boy friend ? how many boys friends did you have? how many husband all our kids from the same father? LADYS????????
Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
damn mexican men lol

Tina not all mexican men are the same, just because you ended up with one that treated you badly you shouldn't say such things. [Frown]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
I don't blame her husband, from what i knew from her he went to the embassy for the interview and he refused to take the visa and said he doesn't want to go to America, he never took any money from her, he even paid for her last trip to Egypt in Jan 2007 then she paid him back when she came.
If you believe that then I have some ocean front property to sell you in Nevada. [Roll Eyes]
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
quote:
If you believe that then I have some ocean front property to sell you in Nevada. [Roll Eyes]
How did her x husband benefit from her!
How did he use her?
Stop being against Egyptian men always!

Instead of blaming the Egyptian husband all the way, why don't you take a deep look on this naive American woman!

You blame the Egyptian man for leaving her!
So weird he wasn't going to be happy with her so he decided to leave and remember they were only married for less than a year and they spent less than 4 months together! He didn't use her and he didn't want anything from her and he refused the so called American dream!

Enjoy your so called "American dream", I will stay in Egypt! that was his msg to her.

Well done, you did the right thing.

I think that some of western women are using Egyptian men and not the opposite; In America, they might be miserable or desperate and single or some of them might be mentally sick and they are not that pretty and with package (kids) so they cant attract American men, they come to Egypt and they know that Egyptian men love women and egyptians won't mind having relationship with them so they come here seduce them by sex or money or moving to the states.

This forum must respect the Egyptian men and their will and their decisions.
This forum wasn't made to defend western women and oppose Egyptian men!

MH's x husband wasn't wrong and she knew all his past before getting married he hide nothing from her and still she loved him and he was straight forward with her.

You were so stupid and naive MH, don't try to blame it on your husband! its about you not him!

Try to learn anything form your mistakes otherwise you will always come here and cry but next time no one will even bother and no one will care about your tears or to comment on any of your future stories 'cause frankly speaking your stories are boring and i think you are too!

topoftheworld
Member # 15107

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for topoftheworld     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD ANSWER YEM
THIS LADYS ARE FAT ,OR OLD ,OR BUTCH OF KIDS.
SO THEY TAKING OPPOTUNITYS/???????
TO SOME SEX OR I DONT KNOW,ME I DONT UNDERSTANT HOW SOMEONE MAN OR WOMEN DONT RESPECT THEMSELF?/
CHEAP CHEAP

Posts: 38 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
quote:
quote:
How did her x husband benefit from her!
How did he use her?
Stop being against Egyptian men always!

Instead of blaming the Egyptian husband all the way, why don't you take a deep look on this naive American woman!

You blame the Egyptian man for leaving her!
So weird he wasn't going to be happy with her so he decided to leave and remember they were only married for less than a year and they spent less than 4 months together! He didn't use her and he didn't want anything from her and he refused the so called American dream!

Enjoy your so called "American dream", I will stay in Egypt! that was his msg to her.

Well done, you did the right thing.

I think that some of western women are using Egyptian men and not the opposite; In America, they might be miserable or desperate and single or some of them might be mentally sick and they are not that pretty and with package (kids) so they cant attract American men, they come to Egypt and they know that Egyptian men love women and egyptians won't mind having relationship with them so they come here seduce them by sex or money or moving to the states.

This forum must respect the Egyptian men and their will and their decisions.
This forum wasn't made to defend western women and oppose Egyptian men!

MH's x husband wasn't wrong and she knew all his past before getting married he hide nothing from her and still she loved him and he was straight forward with her.

You were so stupid and naive MH, don't try to blame it on your husband! its about you not him!

Try to learn anything form your mistakes otherwise you will always come here and cry but next time no one will even bother and no one will care about your tears or to comment on any of your future stories 'cause frankly speaking your stories are boring and i think you are too!

I think you are highly mistaken, I don't blame him entirely. He is a user, yes, but she was warned about him, his previous conquests were well documented, and from what I understand she had 2 prior relationships with Egyptian men that also crashed and burned. She couldn't have been more warned than a train slamming her dead in the face.

What I meant about I have ocean front property to sell you in Arizona is that I'm quite sure she DID give him money, even if she doesn't want to admit it. That is HER fault, not his. If someone wants to give me money I'll take it, too. [Roll Eyes]

On a side note, you may want to reexamine your idea that Western men don't want a woman if she has kids from a previous marriage. That is not always necessarily so the way it is here in Egypt. There are many men who take the wives willingly and lovingly and raise another man's child because he either isn't there to do it or refuses to do it. In this, Western men are much more open minded that Egyptian men and to think that women can't 'get a man' because she has a child is ignorant. It's finding A GOOD MAN that is the issue.
But I did understand the point you were trying to make. [Wink] Peace.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by topoftheworld:
GOOD ANSWER YEM
TO SOME SEX OR I DONT KNOW,ME I DONT UNDERSTANT HOW SOMEONE MAN OR WOMEN DONT RESPECT THEMSELF?/
CHEAP CHEAP

Have you seen Mysticheart? She isn't old, she isn't fat or ugly, she's a pretty girl. It begs the question then doesn't it?
If a man still chooses to do that when he has a wife who is not fat, ugly or old then what is the excuse? I'm not saying MH is totally innocent in this, she isn't! But the man isn't either.
I think in this situation both the man and woman didn't respect themselves.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
GOOD ANSWER YEM
CHEAP CHEAP

This lady is from the USA, miss jolie was raised in UK.... So I m proud of my English [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
quote:
He is a user, yes,

This is the bit I dont understand, HOW did he use her? Maybe he was going to go to the states but then found things out about her that he didn't like or thought he couldn't live with?

Perhaps thats why he ended it? Like you said, he wasn't exactly hiding his past, or his present by the sounds of things. Any married man with facebook and female 'friends' while they are supposed to be a muslim as well is pretty much laying it all on the table IMO

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
GOOD ANSWER YEM
CHEAP CHEAP

Hi,Y-Anal! [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com