EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Baby Laila turns a year old Friday (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Baby Laila turns a year old Friday
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 7 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure how many of you remember last year, I was 2 weeks over due to have the baby and finally gave birth (yes, in Egypt) on the 30th at 4:30 a.m.

Her birthday is coming up, we're planning a party, cake, ice cream, all sorts of goodies. This is her today, these are her 1 year old photos:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vc6l1t&s=3

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2zgvh2c&s=3

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=241809g&s=3

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=an0hp3&s=3

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
beautiful baby!!
wait for her terrible two stage!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh how sweet she is! Laila is really pretty! Smuckers, I think she looks a lot like you, right?
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can not beleive it is a year by now, it felt like 2 weeks ago we were supporting you to get a nice delivery ... but she is so beautiful [Smile] if only I can get a bite of her mmmmmmmmmm [Smile]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, you mean they get MORE terrible than this!!?? [Eek!]

TL, thanks, well I personally think she's a real mix. Her eyes are green, but her hair is like mine and she's light-skinned...but has some of her father, too. She's a half breed. [Big Grin] [Wink]
BTW, do your children look more like you or your husband? [Confused]

Korv, I know, right? That saying that they do grow up quickly is so true. She seems to be growing by the day. Soon everyone here will be hearing me talk of her beginning school... (tear)

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely beautiful angel your Laila,Smuckers.
Lotsa hugges,kisses for her!!!!

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, very cute and beautiful girl. Congrats [Smile] ! She looks very happy and I think she is a girl-who-knows-what-she-wants.
The third pic is absolutely gorgeous.
(Pssst, how long did the white dress remain white?? [Wink] )

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
I can not beleive it is a year by now, it felt like 2 weeks ago we were supporting you to get a nice delivery ... but she is so beautiful [Smile] if only I can get a bite of her mmmmmmmmmm [Smile]

I even remember each day Smuckers login here and asking "i'm i still pregnant". [Big Grin]
Times fly away.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sash and DG. Yea, I remember that Sash, I thought someone was playing a cruel joke on me, two weeks past due!!?? [Eek!]

DG, we took the dress off of her immediately, she tends to slime up anything these days with her teething. [Big Grin] (and yes she is definitely has a lot of persistence, we think it's the American in her)

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is sooooo cute Smucks [Smile]

When is the next one coming? [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gosh yes smuckers!!!!
thats y they call it the terrible two's
they get into everything and anything that isnt child proof!!!!
and somehow even if its child proof they still seem to hudini into them!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She really looks a lot like you, Smuckers. I just noticed she has very similar .................
(I don't know the word in English, it is not in the dictionary either, I mean the 2 little curves in her cheek when she smiles)
Anyway, you have every reason to be proud of this little cutie.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
She really looks a lot like you, Smuckers. I just noticed she has very similar .................
(I don't know the word in English, it is not in the dictionary either, I mean the 2 little curves in her cheek when she smiles)
Anyway, you have every reason to be proud of this little cutie.

Dimples
seabreeze
Member # 10289

My husband and I both have dimples. [Wink]
[Smile] Good eye ya DG ! [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh smucky shes gorgeous! She looks like you but I think dads shape eyes?

Hope you're not still feeding her yourself with those gnashers! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adorable! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is a beautiful little girl Smuckers!

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's a doll.
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's gorgeous, Smucky.... especially love her little teeth........so cute!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ES Stinks
Member # 12617

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ES Stinks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautifull little girl!!
Posts: 256 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's so insanely cute! What a sweetie. [Smile]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Not sure how many of you remember last year, I was 2 weeks over due to have the baby and finally gave birth (yes, in Egypt) on the 30th at 4:30 a.m.

Her birthday is coming up, we're planning a party, cake, ice cream, all sorts of goodies. This is her today, these are her 1 year old photos:

kameela kameela kameela kameela!!!!!!!
God Bless!!!
Happy birthday ya amoora ya Laila ya helwa enty!!
BELLE BELLE BELLE!!!
Splendid picture!!!

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sweet

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful daughter, Smuckers. Happy birthday and enjoy!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

She is beautifull - adorable little girl. You are so lucky Smuckers. My daugther is praying for a babysister - actually beggin or harrassing us is maybe more correct to say. However she already have a picture of her in her head how the baby MUST look like. She should have that african/arab har with lots of curls and dark hair, very chubby and brown eyes..........designer baby [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Thanks to everyone, we like her a lot, too. [Wink]
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so beautiful, can't believe a year has gone by so fast. Have a lovely birthday on Friday
and a big kiss and happy birthday to Laila. xxxx

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
birthday greetings !!
[Smile]

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smuckers ur baby is so lovely what a treasure happy birthday to her
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to Laila!

Smuckers she's beautiful, I too can't believe it was a year ago, that you gave birth!!

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Qmar
Member # 12602

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Qmar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday to Pretty Little Laila! Shes so sweet!
Posts: 102 | From: Somewhere only we know... | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is so cute, Happy Birthday Laila

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
تتربي في عذك
happy birthday laila

god bless you both

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday to my future granddaughter-in law [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 1st Birthday Laila! [Big Grin]

She's adorable Smuckers. I love the close up photo. [Smile] They are all beautiful but this is my favorite.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, see if Laila is one, then that means my sweet Mero is turing one in a few minutes as well, and frankly THAT CANT BE! I need a few more years of sweet baby time!

Congratulations on surviving a very FAST year with your daughter. She looks healthy and clean and you can't ask for more than that!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Yea, she just started walking. [Frown]
I don't know how you moms (and dads!) had and raised children without sprinking a leak (tear) with every milestone. [Frown] I feel she isn't a little baby anymore and while I want her to grow and change, just not so fast. ERRR ok, I do wish she could go to the bathroom alone already. [Big Grin]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy, Smucky.... time goes so fast!!! It seems just like yesterday my daughter was just a baby.... She's 28 now!!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful pictures [Smile] Thank you for sharing them with us all Smuckers.

Happy birthday for Friday Laila [Smile]

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Smile] Thanks to everyone. [Smile]
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Smucks I just came on and she is soooooooo beautiful your Laila....God Bless you sweetie and your family..Lucy
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well in a couple of hours Laila is gonna be having her first birthday....

Eid milaad! Enjoy your special day you little sweetie!! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laila is so beautiful.
happy birthday sweetie
xxxxx

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I am so tired from running around to get a cake, decorations, food, ice cream, fruit, etc., I'm about to lose my mind. [Big Grin]
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just chill out and all will be fine.
I know its a lot to do but its going to be just fine, you will see and iff you forget something , doesnt matter. Laila will not care and she will be so happy.
Have fun today, yes its 12.15.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LAILA!!!!

*balloons* *cake* *drinks* *chocolate*
*baby popcorn*

*sends pack of wipes for smucky*

Hope you all have a great day [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get_over_it
Member # 11286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for get_over_it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure it will all be a huge success! Thinking of you all today - can't wait to see the pictures!
Posts: 463 | From: Other side of nowhere | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe-at-work
Member # 14907

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe-at-work     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday baby girl - have a super nice day to Mr and Mrs Smuckers too.
Posts: 281 | From: Denmark | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Thanks again everyone, the first Baby of ES will be cristened this evening god willing. Ayisha, aren't you busy with your own celebrations (you son) at this time? Nice of you to think of us.

GOI, don't worry, you are sure to get a good photo of the cake everywhere. My husband sends your husband his greetings and thanks for the gift. [Wink]

Back to preps! Have a nice day everyone and thanks again. You made my week. [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Baby's First Birthday

It's your first birthday, baby,
One candle on your cake;
Proud parents stare in wonder
At each new move you make.

We join in celebration,
As this special date arrives,
For baby has brought pleasure
Into all our lives.

We look forward now to seeing
How you progress and grow,
From the cute and tiny infant
You were one year ago.

So dig into your icing;
Enjoy your presents, too.
The reason for this day
Is a special person--you!

Lots of kisses to you, little Laila!! [Smile]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com