EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » my birthday

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my birthday
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday to me
im almost 30!
i wish i was 18,
or maybe 20.

[Smile]

this is the last year of my 20's! 29!!!! oh god im panicking.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nasrcity
Member # 15037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nasrcity   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday have a nice day
Posts: 154 | From: somewhere in the uk | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy birthday MD, have a lovely day, do not panic age is just a number, it is how we feel that matters
Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ky_sunshine
Member # 11226

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ky_sunshine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy B-day MD Hope you have a great one!!!!

--------------------
Often Times the Greatest statements are made in silence...listen with your Heart.

Posts: 334 | From: kentucky | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday MD enjoy !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy birthday looks like yr one of us now old lady.........

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Oh, yeah, right . . . getting old . . . her worst nightmare!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Oh, yeah, right . . . getting old . . . her worst nightmare!!! [Big Grin]
hahahahaha i welcome it gracefuly......the older we get the more mature well in some cases .....im 37 and i feel 60 lolololol
one day i will get outa this gettin old stage maybe its metapause...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guess its time to start lying about my age..i can wing it, all my pals tell me i look more like im 23 than 29:)

well im off to the ER...i been sick as a mutt ever since aleya came back from egypt...she had bad poopies for 2 days after and now i have something...bad headache everyday, today my abdomen feels like its on fire big time and it runs to the back of me near my kidneys...i am dizzy and stupid this weel....my bosses and co workers tell me things and i look at them like huh? as if i cant understand them and i been taking about 12 advils each day to keep the pain away.

i dont like to look sick in front of people nor go to the doctor but i cant take it anymore, its getting worse.

i hope she didnt bring me some 3rd world country plague back home.

then i read about hepatitusA and i see its spread thru poo lol...im the one who been cleaning her bum those few days she had diarhea after she got back from egypt.
i wash my hands and all constantly...so i dont know.

my stepdad is picking me up at 12 and taking me to the ER...ima OD from pain pills if i keep this up.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
get some amoidum that helps aot of the walgreens brand direaha stuff i like that the best its cherry flavored... goo dluck girl i hate gettin sick

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i dont have the runs...in fact i cant go at all and my eyes are turning yellow and my ankles are swelling up. i take my thigh highs off last night and you see this deep impression like im retaining buckets of water! and the strap from my heels made a dent in my ankles too...right thru the skin into the bone...i have boney ankles so im confused as all hell.

i never get sick either;(

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
i dont have the runs...in fact i cant go at all and my eyes are turning yellow and my ankles are swelling up. i take my thigh highs off last night and you see this deep impression like im retaining buckets of water! and the strap from my heels made a dent in my ankles too...right thru the skin into the bone...i have boney ankles so im confused as all hell.

take some exlax that will clear yr **** right up........lololololololor nasty prunes that makes u go toooo
or cook some mexican food and chow that will make u do some nasty things too...

refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD sorry to inform you but the trend is to be stockingless in corp USA today.

I don't advocate for it, nor do I consider opening up a thread about your b-day and then reflecting on your bodily fluids/wastes.

Chimps used to do that often.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lumos would say Tina is chimps.

Does it really matter ?

Happy birthday MD.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

Does it really matter ?

not in a monkey's butt!!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday MD, have a good one! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3eed Melad Said Momma Dukes [Smile]

Happy Birthday! Have a great day....I thought it was great when I turned 30 and I haven't looked back (well maybe a few times, haha) [Smile]

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish you a Happy Birthday - celeberate well..xxx [Smile]
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for refreshed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Does it really matter ?

Happy birthday MD.

I have severe upper respiratory infections. It wakes me up at night and I have to go through a time consuming processes at night before bed in order to sleep through the night.

I could give the gory details but every US ESer has seen the musinex commercials on TV.

Next spring will be my bday, I won't announce it, never have. But it will travel down to my lungs by then, it will cause ear infections and the ears will close shut, the ears will explode and I will have dark bloo.......

That's how I celebrate my b-day but I don't tell ES about it.

Because its disguisting.

Posts: 277 | From: between a rock and a hard place | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday MD. You are very young - by my standards. [Wink] Enjoy life!!
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
quote:

Does it really matter ?

Happy birthday MD.

I have severe upper respiratory infections. It wakes me up at night and I have to go through a time consuming processes at night before bed in order to sleep through the night.

I could give the gory details but every US ESer has seen the musinex commercials on TV.

Next spring will be my bday, I won't announce it, never have. But it will travel down to my lungs by then, it will cause ear infections and the ears will close shut, the ears will explode and I will have dark bloo.......

That's how I celebrate my b-day but I don't tell ES about it.

Because its disguisting.

Haha, I feel so sorry for you.

Not.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
refreshed
Member # 15850

Vader you smoke right?

What I go through is nothing like the tarballs you will be hacking up shortly.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(_)? and cake anyone?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by refreshed:
Vader you smoke right?

What I go through is nothing like the tarballs you will be hacking up shortly.

My dad has been smoking for quite a while now and he doesn't go anything as bad as what you describe.

However, no I don't smoke cigarettes. [Big Grin]

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:

if your eyes are turning yellow this means you have jaundice and that is related to liver.

Hepatitis=inflamation of the liver.
Hepatitis A = infective jaundice.

Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A or infectious jaundice is an enterovirus transmitted by the orofecal route, transmitted to humans through methods such as contaminated food. It causes an acute form of hepatitis and does not have a chronic stage.
The patient’s immune system makes antibodies against hepatitis A that confer immunity against future infection. A vaccine is available that will prevent infection from hepatitis A for life.
Normally, it can be spread through personal contact, consumption of raw sea food or drinking contaminated water.
Hepatitis A is transmitted fecal-orally, generally by ingesting contaminated water or food. Strict personal hygiene and the avoidance of raw and unpeeled foods can help prevent an infection.
Infected persons already begin excreting the hepatitis A virus with their stool two weeks after the appearance of the first symptoms.
The time between the infection and the start of the illness can run from 15 to 45 days, and approximately 15% of sufferers may experience relapsing symptoms from six months to a year following initial diagnosis.
Hepatitis A is caused by the Hepatitis A Virus (abbreviated HAV). Only 3 out of 4 people with Hepatitis A have symptoms. Those symptoms may include:
Jaundice (showing up first as yellow eyes)
Dark urine
Nausea
Fever
Fatigue
Loss of appetite
Stomach ache
Vomiting
Itchiness
Ways to prevent hepatitis A include the following:
Wash hands with soap and warm water before preparing or eating food, and after sexual activity.
Keep bathrooms clean and disinfected after every use.
Cook shellfish thoroughly before eating.
Drink water from approved sources only.
Use a dental dam or sheet of plastic wrap during anilingus.
Recovery
There is no specific treatment for Hepatitis A. Sufferers are advised to rest, avoid alcohol, eat a well-balanced diet, and stay hydrated. Approximately 15% of people diagnosed with Hepatitis A may experience a symptomatic relapse for up to nine months after contracting the disease.
Young children who catch hepatitis A often have a milder form of the disease, usually lasting from 1-3 weeks, whereas adults tend to experience a much more severe form of the disease.
They are often confined to bed and minimal activity for about 4 weeks and have to stop their work for one to three months or longer. Many adults take up to 6-12 months and occasionally longer to recover entirely. Symptoms that may be experienced after the first month or two are low immunity: It is much easier to catch minor infections and for these infections to linger longer than they normally would.
Many people experience a slow but sure improvement, over this later period. They are generally able to function fairly normally, still needing more sleep and reduced athletic activity. It is common for recovering patients to experience occasional “off” days, during which they need to rest more.
Jaundice
Jaundice is a yellowing of the skin, sclera (the white of the eyes) and mucous membranes caused by increased levels of bilirubin in the human body (or the body of another red blooded animal).
When red blood cells die, the heme in their hemoglobin is converted to bilirubin in the spleen and in the hepatocytes in the liver. The bilirubin is processed by the liver, enters bile and is eventually excreted through feces.
Consequently, there are three different classes of causes for jaundice. Pre-hepatic or hemolytic causes, where too many red blood cells are broken down, hepatic causes where the processing of bilirubin in the liver does not function correctly, and post-hepatic or extrahepatic causes, where the removal of bile is disturbed.
Hepatic causes include acute hepatitis, hepatotoxicity and alcoholic liver disease, whereby cell necrosis reduces the liver’s ability to metabolise and excrete bilirubin leading to a build up in the blood.
Jaundice seen in the newborn, known as neonatal jaudice, is common, occuring in almost every newborn as hepatic machinery for the conjugation and excretion of bilirubin does not fully mature until approximately two weeks of age.

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Momma..... 30 is still a baby!!!!
Let us know how you got on at the ER...
I know you feel lousy... but.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptian7
Member # 12215

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptian7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday ,waiting 4 u in egypt to have ur birthday gift have a good one hun ,u are always young

--------------------
islam

Posts: 2447 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ur officialy old..sike Happy birthday.
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile] I wish you a belated happy 29th birthday ya Momma!! [Smile] [Smile]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com