EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » its so cold today...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: its so cold today...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how is everyones weather today?
its snowy and cold here in iowa....

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ew yuck!

its been pretty gray out this week but very warm in philly.

ugh i HATE the snow and the cold...i wish i still lvied in florida where it was nice all year round:( instead of the northern snowy freezing christmas day parade like in the north, we would have our christmas day parads as a boat parade on the gulf of mexico!
time to stock up on vitamin D caps to beat the winter blues from lack of sunlight.

just hope it stays warm this weekend cuz tomorrow me and aleya are going to the cheetah girls concert in atlantic city!

YAY!

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lolol maybe it will leave us and head yr way.. i hope so cas i hate the snow...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
warm here
Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has been beautiful here in Georgia but today ... yuk...rain and cold [Frown]

I think our gorgeous fall weather is now taking a turn for the cold side...but it's better than the tons of snow they have in the Dakotas and Nebraska. Surely you can't be far away from getting the frosty flakes Tina!

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warmer than usual here today, didn't wake up with my tits frozen off like usual. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] is it cold in egypt vader?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been vwarm all week I think Vader, I got some sunbathing in [Big Grin]

No Kalila, it isn't cold.. the locals notice a chill but us snow ferrets view it to be equal to a good british summer [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just raining here [Frown] . Beginning of the week frosty and cold but sunny, I like this kind of weather opposed to damp and miserable.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite cold - like 6-8 degrees. In fact, I've got my winter clothes out already. Brrr, I hate cold weather, short days... Spring come earlier please! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
It has been vwarm all week I think Vader, I got some sunbathing in [Big Grin]

No Kalila, it isn't cold.. the locals notice a chill but us snow ferrets view it to be equal to a good british summer [Big Grin]

thank god for that ! i can't wear my bikini in the cold [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't wear a bikini in Egypt.. do you not heed the words that have been posted here on ES???

I love October and November here, it is still hot but fresh... I particularly like the early morning. I always sit on the balcony in my pjs with a coffee and it is lush [Big Grin]

I hate cold weather!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila:

No, but I do sleep naked. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
i have to wear this?

http://i33.tinypic.com/208k5d5.jpg

instead of this?
http://i36.tinypic.com/4jw2lh.jpg

so not fair !

vader [Wink] so do i [Razz] no reason for embarassment hehe little dude rofl

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why, are you a 1950's throwback?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Who said I was embarrassed.

I'm fine as long as people don't walk in on me when I'm asleep. [Big Grin]

[Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila:

No, but I do sleep naked. [Embarrassed]
I would if it wasn't for the mosquitoes! They get me wherever they can! [Embarrassed]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
hehe nope just have old fashioned morals but the rest of me is 100% modern the bikini it is [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
Who said I was embarrassed.

ahum you did dude in your previous post like this [Embarrassed]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That was my shocked face.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
oooh semantics [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
its been snowing all damn day wont let up... its way to early for the snow just 2 days ago it was in the 70'2 ewwww u hate winter

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
i love snow but i don't like cold been chilly here too hon
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i have to have my heater on in nov.. they raised our gas bills

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, tina, post some pics like you did last year.

One thing for sure: I won't ever move to Iowa!!

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pininah
Member # 13657

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pininah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tina, how are ya ?? in the 40"s and 50"s here in Missouri , i love the snow , but will be leaving dec 5th for Cairo , my luck i will get stuck in snow somewhere when leaving , I hope ur feeling better ! Peace !

--------------------
Cheryl Hise

Posts: 68 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i feel much better ty.. yes tiger when we get more snow i will make ya some pics.. right now its just like dusted the top and melting but still sleeting.. its so cold.... ewwwww we are suppose to get a little more but not accumulated...like denver they got some feet of snow... yuck...

--------------------

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
Quite cold - like 6-8 degrees. In fact, I've got my winter clothes out already. Brrr, I hate cold weather, short days... Spring come earlier please! [Big Grin]

Same here, some 8 degrees.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
me dumbass went to micky d's with shorts and a jacket burrrrrrrrrrrrr.. i wasnt expecting it was so cold but too lazy to return and change clothes....my truck too forecver to warm up and by the time i got 1/2 way home it just started gettin warm i was wearing sandles mmmmmm lolol i was freezing.. i dont wear long sleeves unless it 20 below..

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh please stop talking about the bloody weather.... wish I was in Egypt right now.

Worst of all they will turn off the heat/hot water today during business hours because urgent repairs are needed.

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Oh please stop talking about the bloody weather.... wish I was in Egypt right now.

Worst of all they will turn off the heat/hot water today during business hours because urgent repairs are needed.

~ TL

Yeah, right! I wish I was there too [Razz] [Razz] . Normally I visit Egypt first week of November but as the trip I wanted to make, was complete... I went to Jordan instead. I arrived there with a suitcase full of summerstuff expecting Egyptian temperatues. [Frown] [Frown] Although I liked the country Jordan and the things we visited, I missed the sun!
So... I have been searching the internet to come to Egypt in my next midtermholidays. [Razz]
VB made me very happy by telling me the weather is expected to be great that time of year (from 21st February), so if the prices are right, we'll come back [Razz] .

TL, no hot water this time of year... does not sound appealing! [Frown]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, ma'ashaallah, it is cold and rainy today [Big Grin]

Yesterday, too many people were swimming [Frown]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People talk about the weather when there is nothing else to talk about.

Can somebody please start a sex thread or something...

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gyne:
People talk about the weather when there is nothing else to talk about.

Can somebody please start a sex thread or something...

hehehe naughty girl [Wink] [Big Grin]
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sex thread got deleted?

It was so innocent...

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
I just warmed my fingers on the hot water heater. I hope the heaters will be turned on again in several hours. [Frown]

DG, that's great that you are already planning a vacation to Egypt. The three months will go by very quick, you got something to look forward to.

~ TL

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
not bad here today

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mild here today. The gritters were out last night but it was a waste of salt!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hibbah
Member # 12156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hibbah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still not cold enough for a sweater. [Frown]
Posts: 1967 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com