EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Amr and Sammy (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Amr and Sammy
Pestersome
Member # 16016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pestersome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Hmmmm interesting.

Am I reading this right? Amr's best friend hacked usernames on this forum?

*expecting this thread will now be deleted also*

Sarcasm laura, I was using sarcasm.
Posts: 107 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pestersome
Member # 16016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pestersome     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laura I was being sarcastic.

When I hit the full reply form button it often stalls the webpage. So I don't have the smilies memorized.

Posts: 107 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well then who hacked you and the other usernames Sono?

Not understanding your sarcasm.

*Lost now*

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pestersome
Member # 16016

Rate Member
Laura I bring up his name he'l come in here and start flamming.

You know this very well and enjoy his rants.

Its the equivilant of chanting "candyman" "candyman" "candyman" "candyman".

Great more cat puke excuse me.

Pestersome
Member # 16016

Rate Member
Laura I bring up his name he'l come in here and start flamming.

You know this very well and enjoy his rants.

Its the equivilant of chanting "candyman" "candyman" "candyman" "candyman".

Great more cat puke excuse me.

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's who I think you mean, NO I don't enjoy his rants. You are wrong. Truthfully I find most of his posts and actions offensive, at best.

Why bring Amr and his friend into this, if they had nothing to do with it?

Go clean up the puke, I can find out later.

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha laura
do you think i hack user accounts here and trying to get prof lOl

Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

quote:
Originally posted by Amr-:
hahaha laura
do you think i hack user accounts here and trying to get prof lOl

Amr, that's not what I said. I was asking only for an explanation to Sono's accusations, not understanding her sarcasm as she puts it. She clarified that point, but don't understand why she used you and your friend to make a point.
Amr-
Member # 15737

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amr-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who is my friend .? and you know what i mean when i said you trying to get prof
Posts: 206 | From: Afghanistan | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Listen Amr, I don't know you personally, you don't know me. I only see what goes on, on this forum.

I whole heartedly disagree with some of your actions as moderator, but I am not "OUT TO GET YOU".

Stop being so defensive, and just work on trying to make this forum a better place for ALL.

You're an intelligent man, use your expertise in a wise way so we all benefit.

Laura

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*counting the seconds down until this thread will destruct itself* [Big Grin]

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
*counting the seconds down until this thread will destruct itself* [Big Grin]

~ TL

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Candyman?? Where is he??? Who is it?? Not that I care, just heard the word 'candy' [Razz] ...

7... 6... 5...

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:
Candyman?? Where is he??? Who is it?? Not that I care, just heard the word 'candy' [Razz] ...

7... 6... 5...

She said "candyman",not Nutella. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody said nutella?? [Big Grin]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta will soon pop up in this thread too. [Big Grin]
You wanna bet?? [Wink]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta is currently between one party and another [Razz] - I'm soooo full of cake and sweets. See you later guys!! [Wink]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
amr and sammy sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love
then comes marriage
then comes the baby in the baby carriage

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love
then comes marriage

Whot....did sammy divorce neal? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma Dukes:
k-i-s-s-i-n-g
first comes love
then comes marriage

Whot....did sammy divorce neal? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
No, he can have 4 [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loooooooool

hay we need a pic of neal so we can see what theyre baby looks like

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pestersome
Member # 16016

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Amr-:
who is my friend .? and you know what i mean when i said you trying to get prof

Gees Louise Amr.

I was joking, you know sarcasm.

My ex has frontal lobe brain damage, I have to remind him when his birthday is and he understand's sarcasm.

When I was refering to your "friend" it was sarcasm. He's not your friend I was joking. Crimedy the only friends he has here do an excessive amount of trolling (alliases), bullying and so forth.

I do believe you takes sides and are biased though.

I have worked with a ticketing system that was a flat database. We were going to integrate the tickets from the flat database into a relational database with a web interface. The consultants promised everything and then promptly backed out within 2 weeks of work without the data entry fields for the UI completed.

So the tickets were left behind, 20% of them were from a newly deployed laptop and remote application server. No one had escalated bugs after the intial test group. And we had no knowlege base built from the old ticketing system.

So for 2 months we created tickets in notepad and waited for the UI to be enhanced to input these tickets.

We had to wait 48 hours to ask for access to the old ticketing system.

Again I have yet to see threads from a UBB classic forum migrate to anything but UBB threads.

Good luck.

xxx
Member # 8622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxx         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amateurs.
Posts: 132 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ditto.

Cowboys in fact.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com