EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The Secret of Victoria's Secret? As told by a cab driver.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Secret of Victoria's Secret? As told by a cab driver.
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the taxi this morning on my way to work, and the driver was like, 'Wow you smell good! You have my whole cab smelling nice, what are you wearing?' I told him, "Desire by Victoria's Secret.'
So he asks me, 'Do you know what her secret is?' So Im like no.

He tells me this person went to Brazil and loved the way the women wore their thongs so they figured they could do that, and started designing them.
So I was like ok so whats the secret.

The secret is, Victoria is a man.

Ew I dont wanna shop there no more loooooool

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Victorias Secret is corporately owned by "Limited" Brand.

Limited Brands operates a national chain of 3,764 specialty stores primarily for women and found in most major shopping malls throughout America. The company's store brands include Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Express, Limited Stores, White Barn Candle Co., Diva London and Henri Bendel.

Did you seriously think it was owned by a woman named Victoria? And further did you really think your cabbie knows about who designs or founds any corporate entity?

Seriously? google is free

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Most men are accredited fools shortly after they leave the womb.”

Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cosmo, how would you know WHAT he knows and doesnt....you claim to know the all about him TOO?

dammit woman youre annoying. god man, i dont know WHO you think you are!!
like really, shut the fukk up!! you never have anything nice to say about ANYTHING and have to make every post of your some cold friggin calculation of something. are u a damn ROBOT? MAAAHHHHHDON!! i feel bad for those who must live and deal with you on a daily basis!

anyway, he gave me half off on my fare.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
always a pleasure doing business with you.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude why do you keep editing your posts???? anyway carry on
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
BECAUSE THERE IS AN EDIT FUNCTION AND I CAN

=)

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:
I was in the taxi this morning on my way to work, and the driver was like, 'Wow you smell good! You have my whole cab smelling nice, what are you wearing?' I told him, "Desire by Victoria's Secret.'
So he asks me, 'Do you know what her secret is?' So Im like no.

He tells me this person went to Brazil and loved the way the women wore their thongs so they figured they could do that, and started designing them.
So I was like ok so whats the secret.

The secret is, Victoria is a man.

Ew I dont wanna shop there no more loooooool

Please don't tell me that guy is going to be your new bf!!

~ TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NO THATS OKAY TIGER:) JUST SOME DOOD HITTING ON ME.

EW HE EVEN ASKED WHAT TIME I GET DONE WORK. EW!!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com