EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Hitman is back again - depressed ,,so down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hitman is back again - depressed ,,so down
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi every one ....hi Es friends ..It's been a very long time since I last shared a topic ,,,, I broke up with my finace ,,,, I am so hurted , after all the suffering , after all what I have done for her , I just rialised that she didn't love me , and I didn't make any diffrance for her ,,,, she was just happy with the engagment and was just playing with my heart ,she & her family,,,, I really feel down these days ,,,,, every thing is over ,, just so depressed ,,,,,imagin after 2 years of building the house of marrage ur fiance comes to tell u : ( hey , I don't see any thing getting done ,, I don't wanna be engaged for the rest of my life ...... and when I said : how come babe !!! I already bought a cash appartment and I finalized it and decorated it ,thats a big step , she says : I don't care about this appartment , its your appartment, even after our marrage its yours , its not my properity , so when I said : if u think like that then u can't live with me in one house , I was building it for our happy marrage , she just said fine,,, let it be ,, and we broke up on the phone , I didn't even see her ,,,, imagine !!!!! didn't even try to fix it ,,,, and she was acting for 2 years that she loves me more than her soul ... how fool I was ,,,,
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
and we broke up on the phone , I didn't even see her ,,,, imagine !!!!! didn't even try to fix it ,,,, and she was acting for 2 years that she loves me more than her soul ... how fool I was ,,,,

Hi, Hitman. Sorry to hear your story. [Frown] It's sad you both (or rather she ?) broke up on the phone (!?) - some people just don't have the courage to face their partner and say, "Hey, I don't think we are made for each other". Plus, do you think she was after anything materialistic only? But I believe that even if you are deeply disappointed and hurt (after two years of trying to make it work), it's perhaps better that it happened now than after you've exchanged your wedding vows. Just my opinion. All the best.
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx sweet Makbeta
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it was just not meant to be... [Frown]
Makbeta already said it; better breaking up now than after getting married.
You'll be fine, it'll just take some time.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
hi every one ....hi Es friends ..It's been a very long time since I last shared a topic ,,,, I broke up with my finace ,,,, I am so hurted , after all the suffering , after all what I have done for her , I just rialised that she didn't love me , and I didn't make any diffrance for her ,,,, she was just happy with the engagment and was just playing with my heart ,she & her family,,,, I really feel down these days ,,,,, every thing is over ,, just so depressed ,,,,,imagin after 2 years of building the house of marrage ur fiance comes to tell u : ( hey , I don't see any thing getting done ,, I don't wanna be engaged for the rest of my life ...... and when I said : how come babe !!! I already bought a cash appartment and I finalized it and decorated it ,thats a big step , she says : I don't care about this appartment , its your appartment, even after our marrage its yours , its not my properity , so when I said : if u think like that then u can't live with me in one house , I was building it for our happy marrage , she just said fine,,, let it be ,, and we broke up on the phone , I didn't even see her ,,,, imagine !!!!! didn't even try to fix it ,,,, and she was acting for 2 years that she loves me more than her soul ... how fool I was ,,,,

Really sad,Hitman,but as you can see,for the vast majority of Egy girls-women it all boils down to saying they are finally married,and all the material things they can achieve thru it,that YOU must provide all,for sure.Love rarely ever comes into play.Is a take it or leave it situation with most men that marry Egy women.
I dont judge them since this is something culturally ingrained in them.It´s the way they were brought to be.For them is the correct and proper way to be.But she shouldnt have make you believe she loved you. [Frown]

I even heard it once direct from an Egy girl.She said that they dont marry for love.As simple as that.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Hitman, sorry for your hurt, but be grateful that you didnt have kids otherwise she might have left you then and you would be without your children AND apartment!

Also, maybe she wasn't acting, maybe she thought that she did love you, but it wasn't very strong? Thats why its good that you didn't rush into it. Don't worry, you havn't lost anything, its a learning experience.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry for ur loss man.most women like this god help u [Frown]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hitman I am so sorry for your heartache. [Frown] But remember people told you before she ain't worth it with all these high demands she and her family had.

Listen sell something and go out and buy yourself a new motorbike . Get your happiness back!!

And when the time is right you gonna meet HER, the girl who was meant to be yours (perhaps on a motorbike too? [Wink] ). All the best and hang in there..... TL

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chin up hitman [Smile] maybe just maybe you had a lucky escape and in years in come meet the woman of your dreams and realise how lucky you where. [Smile]
God moves in mysterious ways! [Smile]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hitman see [Big Grin]
Women more attracted to men in expensive cars
Men who drive expensive cars really are more attractive to women, according to a study by university researchers.
10:21AM GMT 26 Mar 2009

Psychologists proved what car-dealers have boasted for generations the car one drives is key when it comes to turning a woman's head.

The university team showed women pictures of the same man sitting in two cars - a £70,000 silver Bentley Continental and a battered Ford Fiesta.

The women, who were aged between 21 to 40, picked the man sitting in the Bentley ahead of the same man in the Ford.

Dr Michael Dunn, of the University of Wales Institute in Cardiff, said it shows women rate a man higher if he is behind the wheels of a "fancy motor rather than in an old banger".

His research, in the latest edition of the British Journal of Psychology, also shows that men are more interested in a women's looks not her motor.

The researchers say the men tested in the same way are not impressed by whatever car a woman drives because they judge purely on her face and figure.

Dr Dunn said his findings confirmed that women judge a man by his wealth and status whereas men are primarily concerned with what a woman looks like.

He said he was spurred by his own interest in evolutionary psychology along with the increasing number of women buying so-called "high end" motors.

He said: "There's a wide variety of evidence that does suggest that females are more influenced by wealth and status.

"It's not a recent phenomenon. It is very ingrained and the evidence is not just anecdotal.

"Females focus on questions of wealth and status because if the male possesses those, that male would be in a better condition to rear healthy offspring."

Dr Dunn believes this basic human trait will not change in the future - even as women become more independent and wealthy in their own rights.

He said: "It appears that the stereotype of women being positively influenced by a man's status is true and, evolutionarily speaking, this makes sense.

"However, even with the growing number of women in high-paid careers and the fact that they can be highly successful has no effect on how attractive they are to men.

"What you find is that these new, wealthy women still show a preferment for high-status males."

Now his researchers plan to carry out further studies - to guide men buying expensive cars in their mid-life crisis.

Dr Dunn, who admits to driving an old Ford Ka, will examine if high-status items like expensive cars can help make up for "the attractiveness-diminishing effects of age."

In other words, do middle-aged men in expensive cars seem more attractive to women despite their grey hair and expanding waistline.

Dr Dunn admitted that his research could also be interpreted as evidence that women are shallower than men. He said: "Let's face it - there's evidence to support it." [Wink] [Big Grin] web page

Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LatinaLover:
most women like this

Let me guess, Mr_Expert_on_women -- you never set foot out of Egypt, right? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sad story x Sorry for yr heartache Hitman x But as the saying goes..what u lose, u gain 3 times better!! Hang on in there and when u find the one for u, you will be so pleased she dropped u. u may even thank her personally! Believe what i say i know what i'm talking about here! [Wink] Anyways who wants to be with someone who only cares about what u can give them materially??

These people are shallow and not worth a light! let them be, to rot in their own misfortune x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry things didn't work out for you. Better to find out now than after you married. there's a girl out there that deserves you, she'll come along when you least expect it.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanx my friends ....I am really happy that u care about my feelings ,,,,and what happened to me ,,,, I really need to get out the down mood I am living now ,,,, u r all right in what u said ,,,,, I need to get my happiness back ..... I really need that .....
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi hitman. I think we all go through these things at some point in our life. I hope the heart ache passes quickly for you and that you find your true love soon. [Smile]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rudegirl
Member # 16636

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rudegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
plenty more fish in the sea , get out there and catch the right one x
Posts: 16 | From: UK | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hitman,
I wanted to say that I'm so sorry for your loss.
I will say that I agree with the others in saying that it's much better to find out now than to have married her because of her family, had kids with her and then be miserable for many years, then suddenly stumble upon "the one" and have to make a choice between the one you're married to and the one you truly love.
I know this because I am dealing with it now.( I'm the one he loves.)
God bless, and you will persevere.

Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am also sorry hitman, your a good guy and deserve better.give it some time and you'll be good as new. she is there just be paticent, she will find you [Wink] xxoo
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we cant really be sorry for a loss if there was no loss. him leaving her wasnt a loss it was for respect and for him to move on.i am glad u left a woman like that and not took that abuse. noone deserves to be number 2 in noones life..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Realize that somethings are blessings in disguise! The only thing worse than staying in a bad relationship for two years is staying in a bad relationship for two years and one day.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has someone new, and just make a reason to leave you, that is very easy...
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or her family putted pressure on her, because it all took too much time. They indeed might have other reasons as the one mentioned.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too am sorry about the break-up hon. You will have to grieve and be upset for a while but then you will wake up one day and think..I AM FREE LOL...Free from all those demands of buy this, buy that, upgrade this, I need this...even before you are married. You don't need a money hungry, greedy woman. Go buy that motorbike and be happy!
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you all have shares in motorbike companies?? [Razz] [Wink]
Hitman, you'll be ok. [Smile]

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com