EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Egyptian men DO suck!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Egyptian men DO suck!!!
liesie
Member # 4666

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well obviously not all but at least 99%. Anyone who denies this is clearly only used to Egyptian men's behavior and not how decent guys behave. I would just like to know why they behave in this way. Is it insecurity? But if it is then why this nationwide phenomenon? Has it got something to do with oppressive families?

My Egyptian boyfriend cheated terribly, my friends married to Egyptian had major problems with their husband not being able to keep it zipped. When I came back home, I befriended a lot of Lebanese people and even they know about Egyptian men's reputation. And the majority of Lebanese men do not behave so slutty.

Then Lo and Behold some Egyptian guys moved into town and the one already has seven girls in tow. None of them particularly cute, some are even old and he is shagging the lot of them and proud of it??????????? Of course none of them know about the others and thinks he worships them and only them.

You guys who do this should really catch a wake-up. You suck. Its disgusting and not manly at all to behave this way.

Posts: 14 | From: Sevenoaks,Kent,UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by liesie:

My Egyptian boyfriend cheated terribly

This, all by itself, tells me about the character of the guy. Honey, the vast majority of Egyptian men don't date and have girlfriends, they get engaged, get to know her, then they get married.

Up the quality of your social circle and you'll see a big difference.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
men suck!

wish i could become a lesbian, i'm sure it would be so much easier

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesie
Member # 4666

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

This, all by itself, tells me about the character of the guy. Honey, the vast majority of Egyptian men don't date and have girlfriends, they get engaged, get to know her, then they get married.

This was ages ago couldn't be bothered with him, but why do all the Egyptian men I have met in Egypt and abroad behaved this way? OR maybe it is the good looking ones?
Posts: 14 | From: Sevenoaks,Kent,UK | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

This was ages ago couldn't be bothered with him, but why do all the Egyptian men I have met in Egypt and abroad behaved this way? OR maybe it is the good looking ones?
Like I said, up your social circle and you'll see a difference. Increase your standards so that you aren't hanging around with guys like that.

Looks have nothing to do with someone's moral character.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
men suck!

In my next life i wanna be a milk cow. Stay out and eat all day, - lay down when i want and 2 times a day i go into a nice place and have this 19/20 year old guy "fumbeling around" on my tits [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My soon to be Ex had the nerve to say to me just last night (on the phone.. shouting) that we got married very quickly and I didn't take time to understand his "culture". TO JUSTIFY CHEATING ON ME WHILE I WAS PREGNANT.

stayingput has it on the nose. He was just a poor guy from Giza, and no-one taught him self respect, or the need to respect others.

Why do the women follow him around even now? Pharoahmones! LOL

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
men suck!

In my next life i wanna be a milk cow. Stay out and eat all day, - lay down when i want and 2 times a day i go into a nice place and have this 19/20 year old guy "fumbeling around" on my tits [Big Grin]
ROFL, Tibe!! You do have a very WICKED SENSE OF HUMOR HAHA!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
When I came back home, I befriended a lot of Lebanese people and even they know about Egyptian men's reputation. And the majority of Lebanese men do not behave so slutty.

Every time my husband sees a moza ("hot chick") on television he says the same thing: "Lebanese," then he curls his lip.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if theses egyptian men are in the western world then i am sure they picked up western mens habits of cheating. but the ones in egypt are not as free willing to give u their goodies much less share them. all the egyptian men we speak too are virgins.and will not have sex before marriage.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
men suck!

ahh nice idea, but knowing my luck i'd get the grisly old farmer fumbling with mine [Frown]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont agree that poor guys dont know any respect. No one has one poorer than mine, mine is poor as a church mouse thats just been mugged, but he knows self respect, self restraint and how to respect others. AND he's drop dead gorgeous! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

... and be artificially inseminated every year and then have your offspring taken away from you so that you will keep on producing milk, until you get too old and carried off to the slaughter house?

Btw, I thought this thread was about oral sex. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only animal worth being is the house cat.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

... and be artificially inseminated every year and then have your offspring taken away from you so that you will keep on producing milk, until you get too old and carried off to the slaughter house?

see its slimy and salty thats grose...
but anyway once them men come to usa they find out women here like long thinck dicks so hell yea they are not around their familes to tell them its wrong to cheat and play.. they wanna get their sticks wet with anything that moves.
their dicks are all bottled up in egypt and now they come to a country where sex is the nom hell they wanna let that snake slither all over the place..

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*slaps Dalia for throwing cold water on a great dream*

quote:
[Eek!] [Eek!]

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
quote:

but anyway once them men come to usa they find out women here like long thinck dicks so hell yea they are not around their familes to tell them its wrong to cheat and play.. they wanna get their sticks wet with anything that moves.
their dicks are all bottled up in egypt and now they come to a country where sex is the nom hell they wanna let that snake slither all over the place..

Tina lovey, you really need to get laid SOON [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:
quote:

shhhh my secret dont be tellin on me..well if he doesnt get to come to usa soon i guess i aint gettin none until he can.. or until i can leave.. na really sex isnt important to me i just talk alot of s hit..
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lol, you hit the nail right on its head!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It's interesting to see that it took you exactly five years to come to such a conclusion. I can't believe you even remembered your password after such a long time!!

Btw the Egyptian boyfriend who cheated on you is this the same guy you wrote about back then saying:

quote:
Im an Afrikaans speaking 23yr old who met a wonderful Egyptian man on tour. For the first time in my 23yrs I can honestly say that I am truly besotted!"

????
Churchlady
Member # 16445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Churchlady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote by Tina - "all the egyptian men we speak too are virgins.and will not have sex before marriage"

You believe that just because they tell you over the internet? How can you even know that about a man you meet in person?

--------------------
Church Lady

Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
*slaps Dalia for throwing cold water on a great dream*

Aww ... you could still become a cow in India, sounds like a cool option, no? [Cool]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HandsUpHandsDown
Member # 15410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HandsUpHandsDown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also don't believe the class thing. The most respectful and honest egy man I know was from a small village. It was in fact the over-indulged men in upper classes that behaved this way.
Posts: 246 | From: but one life to live | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptmom:
quote by Tina - "all the egyptian men we speak too are virgins.and will not have sex before marriage"

You believe that just because they tell you over the internet? How can you even know that about a man you meet in person?

after talking for many years yes i do. the ones that do have se are not scared to tell me.. no shame in my game.now can u say the same thing about yr daughters man??mmmm how do u know he is good?cas he told u?
Churchlady
Member # 16445

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Churchlady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right Tina, we don't know if anyone is honest or kind or a virgin. We can just go by our gut and how the person acts. I have met my daughter's fiance and his family and I think he is a good man. I pray that my gut feeling is right.

--------------------
Church Lady

Posts: 66 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
You're right Tina, we don't know if anyone is honest or kind or a virgin. We can just go by our gut and how the person acts. I have met my daughter's fiance and his family and I think he is a good man. I pray that my gut feeling is right.

i think everyone we meet we wish they would all be good people. but even if yr married to a person 100 yrs u can never really know a person.we just go on our gut instincts right. well good luck to ur daughter. but like i said not all egyptian men are bad the people who say they are just chose the wrong men.just like in usa or where ever there are good and bad men. but since this is an egyptian forum they posted that egyptian men suck cas they got fuced...i know mine is not a bad man. noone can convence me otherwise.
liesie
Member # 4666

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

It's interesting to see that it took you exactly five years to come to such a conclusion. I can't believe you even remembered your password after such a long time!!

Btw the Egyptian boyfriend who cheated on you is this the same guy you wrote about back then saying:

quote:
Im an Afrikaans speaking 23yr old who met a wonderful Egyptian man on tour. For the first time in my 23yrs I can honestly say that I am truly besotted!"

????

No, I got the total picture about three years ago, hon. I still have some very good friends married to Egyptian guys and still check in here from time to time. Saw another post about almost the same thing and wondered why these guy behave this way. Problem with that? Also didnt remember my password, but did however remember my email. Theres this amazing little arrangement whereby they email you your password.

And by the way, these guys I know are all from very very upper class families. And in the street it was never the poor people harassing me, Always the cool dudes with expensive cars and clothes.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
And by the way, these guys I know are all from very very upper class families. And in the street it was never the poor people harassing me, Always the cool dudes with expensive cars and clothes.

That's because they're out there, driving around, trying to talk to a girl. Honey, they aren't going to marry the girls who will talk to them. Those kind of girls are just to have fun with, nothing more.

It's no different than the wild college boy with his just-as-wild college girlfriend. She isn't the one he wants to marry and have children with. She's fun for the moment, but she's not the kind of girl he'll take home to meet the parents and, if he does, he still won't marry her. He'll find a nice girl who will be a good mother to his children.

Men are the same all over the world. Egyptian men are no different. If there's a$$ to be had, and he's the type to have some a$$, he's gonna take it when it's put on offer. It's not too hard to figure out, so what's the problem?

The truly "cool" ones don't have to try and convince anyone they're cool because they already know they are.

Again, up your social circle and you'll see a big difference in quality. Meshee?

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a problem i have found a viagra tablet in my guys pocket - what is this suggesting ??? is he gay rampant or having multiple affairs.??????

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausipeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been reading some of the posts here and being male i totally agree with most comments baout MEN there aholes like that all over the world not just in Egypt. tis the same here in Australia, men treat there woman like cattle if they cant get some in one place they will stray to another its a world wide epidemic. and if any one wants to further discuss this then feel free to email me or PM me.
Posts: 121 | From: Adelaide, South Australia | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Churchlady
Member # 16445

Rate Member
It means he can't get it up!

--------------------
Church Lady

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
i have a problem i have found a viagra tablet in my guys pocket - what is this suggesting ??? is he gay rampant or having multiple affairs.??????

What Egyptmom said [Big Grin] ,but in a more proper language means that he could be having problems to achieve an erection,or that he might want to have them more often or longer than he naturally can do it.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ausipeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for shalamar I am sorry to say but he's more then likely having multiple affairs.
Posts: 121 | From: Adelaide, South Australia | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
being a 52 year old male LOL yep im that old, and went to Egypt on my own this time last year , and No i had no intention of even looking for a female companion whilst there i was to bloody knackered from touring the touristy sites each day to even think about, let alone try to get a woody.
Hell yeah the Women In egypt are stunningly beautifull and yes it would have done wonders to my libido if i had been offered but at the same time i dont think i owul want to take on the 1. Wrath of the local comunnity, for i dont think they would take kindly to a foriegner bedding a Local. Secondly i dont think my wife back home would take kindly to my axtra marritail affair. and thirdly and most importantly i dont think i would have been able to handle the legal side of this action in a foriegn country i have this strong feeling that the law in Egypt is very much different to what Australian law is like.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ausipeet:
being a 52 year old male LOL yep im that old, and went to Egypt on my own this time last year , and No i had no intention of even looking for a female companion whilst there i was to bloody knackered from touring the touristy sites each day to even think about, let alone try to get a woody.
Hell yeah the Women In egypt are stunningly beautifull and yes it would have done wonders to my libido if i had been offered but at the same time i dont think i owul want to take on the 1. Wrath of the local comunnity, for i dont think they would take kindly to a foriegner bedding a Local. Secondly i dont think my wife back home would take kindly to my axtra marritail affair. and thirdly and most importantly i dont think i would have been able to handle the legal side of this action in a foriegn country i have this strong feeling that the law in Egypt is very much different to what Australian law is like.

Hey,Aussipeet,you might want to take a peek at this thread and voice your opinion about Egy girls looks:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018786;p=1#000026

[Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roqayya
Member # 16255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roqayya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ewwww gross old lady talk!
Posts: 28 | From: United States | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by roqayya:
quote:

Ewwww gross old lady talk!
arent u the one getting married sweety?? well hate to tell ya but low erections happen to young men too..
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Ausipeet you would have been more likely to be approached by the men, not the women [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Ausipeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMFAO why thank you Ayisha that just makes my day but if have to be blunt i would prefer to have been approached by a donkey or even a camel rather then some of the Men i saw in Egypt, apart from the ones in the hotels i stayed in and those in bussiness suits the rest were rather MMMMMMMMMMM Lets say no i have to behave they were Just Men only just mind you but then again i can say the same for men here in Australia we have the good ones and the absolute PIGS aswell so it is like this everywhere.

But thank you for making me Smile Ayisha [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

It is some time ago that I read an article about this, young guys take these pills even if they don't have to - so it would like a drug, but I don't know what's the "benefit" taking them. Needless to say it is not for those who don't need it and it's not very healthy either, I think it was said in the article it's not good for the heart (?).

I guess there could be few reasons why he has them.

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benefits for him to take them is he can keep on doing it longer(and pretend he is some sort of sex god). benefits for shalamar one tired girl [Smile]

Aussie pete looked at your photos of your trip and must say you looked like you had a great time....good pics by the way

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recreational use of erectile dysfunction medication may decrease confidence in ability to gain and hold erections in young males

http://www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v19/n6/abs/3901584a.html

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ausipeet
Member # 16653

Rate Member
Bugga must stop taking it then it is most probably why i wake up in the morning with a woody then ??????
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ausipeet:
Bugga must stop taking it then it is most probably why i wake up in the morning with a woody then ??????

this is the thread you need then ausipeet
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007466;p=1#000000 [Big Grin]

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i was quite knackered one day yes - i thought how does he keep this up that long -i had an idea and incline tho although never had experience of anyone on viagra. read about it. Maybe thought he needed to impress me else wouldnt marry him ...only joking. not sure if insecure, whether he thought he may need it , or what?? I only found one .Worries me he may be having affairs tho, ill never know if im not in Egypt all the time. another negative thought.....damm ..But whats s concerning me is he keeps having headaches, and hes complained on a few occassions of having headaches.... Wonder if you get a withdrawal from them with a headach??? i may tackle him if its looking towards the sun and not resting next time. to see what he says. I need to know ..

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
well i was quite knackered one day yes - i thought how does he keep this up that long -i had an idea and incline tho although never had experience of anyone on viagra. read about it. Maybe thought he needed to impress me else wouldnt marry him ...only joking. not sure if insecure, whether he thought he may need it , or what?? I only found one .Worries me he may be having affairs tho, ill never know if im not in Egypt all the time. another negative thought.....damm ..But whats s concerning me is he keeps having headaches, and hes complained on a few occassions of having headaches.... Wonder if you get a withdrawal from them with a headach??? i may tackle him if its looking towards the sun and not resting next time. to see what he says. I need to know ..

Headaches are the most common side effect of Viagra.Some have even complained of having some sort of blue vision at moments [Big Grin] similar to the blue color of the tablets.
liesie
Member # 4666

Rate Member
??? Theyr just young guys driving around looking for a girl to talk to?? Wait a bit here. There is very very big difference between a casual flirty hello and outright sexual harassment. Were we in the same Egypt? When a guy says sexual stuff about my body its not just an inoccent thing. Its disgusting behaviour and shows their utter disrespect for women. And no, I never dressed other than all respectable Egyptian girls.
liesie
Member # 4666

Rate Member
quote:
if theses egyptian men are in the western world then i am sure they picked up western mens habits of cheating. but the ones in egypt are not as free willing to give u their goodies much less share them. all the egyptian men we speak too are virgins.and will not have sex before marriage.

Western men's habit of cheating? How many western men do you know? Yes young boys behave terribly, then they grow up. And to snap you out of you're dream, when you do something wrong, its your own fault. Not you're friend, not some TV show or whatever. Your decision to do that and you're fault.

How convenient though, they behave horribly and blame westerners?

Shite, who can I blame if I want to be naughty?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Shite, who can I blame if I want to be naughty?

no one, you are expected to be naughty, silly [Roll Eyes]

we western women are all sluts, dont you know anything? [Confused]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyptian men are the best
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com