EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » more of my story....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: more of my story....
kamke
Member # 16690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we both live here in the usa. he was my dentist and i was his patient. (hes only been here for 7 months.) durning one of my visits i mentioned that i didnt have a car. and he mentioned that he had an "extra" car that ran but needed a few minor repairs. so he gave me his number to call him to get the car. so one night he picked me up to go see the car...(but the strange thing is, is that everytime i try to get the car, he makes up some excuse preventing me from getting it) (he's so handsome, and KNOWS IT) and that was it... we went out to eat and then to movies. and then saw each other every night. its only been a month and he introduces me to friends as his future wife. we never go out anymore. he only picks me up at 11 or 12 pm. and when he does we do to the beach and sit on the wall and just makeout. he can go over his friends houses and stay the night but when i go visit my sister for the weekend he gets upset. i am not currently working so my whole day is wasted waiting around for him. his parents are in egypt and will not approve of our relationship. and he has no intrest in my family who i am very close with. i am so confused because i am seriously starting to fall for this guy. my family thinks that he has alterior motives ie, citizenship. (cuz he plans on opening his own dental clinic) or that hes just manipulating me. he claims that his religion prevents him from just "dating" someone and that he must get married right away. ahhhhhh i am so confused!!!!!!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well yes his religion does prevent that. But it doesn't stop him being interested in your family, and it doesn't seem to stop him 'making out' with you.

ok. Well, to me he sounds like a player. If he was interested in you properly, then he would be asking about you, your family, he would want to know everything about you and spend every moment with you.
He doesn't do this, ignore what he SAYS and look at his actions. If he is serious about you, he will wait, in Egypt he could be engaged for a year or more, if he isn't willing to wait this long, then he isn't serious.

sorry x

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He can't date but he can make out?

No.

His parents won't approve?

No.

He has no interest in your family?

No.

Look, I see this all the time: Egyptian dude bags a foreigner, trots her down by the water and walks her around (so everyone can see he's bagged a foreigner, it doesn't matter that you're in your own country - his head's still in Egypt), makes out, and it's all just a game because she's his toy. It happens every night where I live - in Egypt.

Get rid of him and move on to something better because, believe me, this guy IS NOT the cream of the crop and certainly not the cream of the Egyptian crop.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kamke:
[Eek!] its only been a month and he introduces me to friends as his future wife. we never go out anymore.

[Eek!] he can go over his friends houses and stay the night but when i go visit my sister for the weekend he gets upset.

[Eek!] he claims that his religion prevents him from just "dating" someone and that he must get married right away. ahhhhhh i am so confused!!!!!!

[Eek!] JUST [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sounds like u need do do some fishing off that wall yall sit on cas u need to throw that screw ball back....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, none of this sounds good.

If he can make out - he's dating.

He has no intention of giving you the car - it's probably not even his.

And he broke one of the number on rules of medicine: Never date your patient. That's not professional.

If he cared about you - he would care to get to know your family. If he's introducing you as his future wife - then that makes them his future in-laws.

I'm with Tina. Throw that one back. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my family thinks that he has alterior motives ie, citizenship. (cuz he plans on opening his own dental clinic) or that hes just manipulating me.

Correct.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CairoStudent
Member # 10528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CairoStudent   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a disaster in the makings.

No way man - don't wanna meet the family, can't take me out in the daylight? Forget that.

--------------------
BLAME CANADA

Posts: 214 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell that fool u can find a better egyptian prince that wont be ashamed to introduce u to his family and friends. and wont have a problem meeting yr family. u are way too young to be gettin involved with a dog girl.. and put his ass on.. http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/

and make sure his pic isnt on that site too.. lol

i think thats the link..tell him to start walking like an egyptian... i would be so cruel to him if he treated me like that, we as free single americans can do that we are not egyptian we can speak say and what ever we want.. u have options.......

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This loverboy knows his way to your heart kamke, we dunno anything about his intentions, but he's put you in his system, put you as what..that's the question. [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a professional dentist calling up & dating a woman only after 10pm. nothing to do with nationality, everything to do with a booty call.

you ever actually spent considerable amount of time at his flat? you sure you're not the 'other woman'?

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiteBright
Member # 16622

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiteBright     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O.K., my cousin married her dentist. We never thought it would last, but they've been married 10 years!

Another cousin met his wife, got married in 3 weeks, and they have been married over 20 years!

Even with me knowing this, it sounds like your dentist friend wants to have fun and is taking life as it comes. Like a house that doesn't have it's foundation finished, you're trying to add on a second floor.

If he really believes he is in love with you, it happened fast --and so it can go the other way even faster. If he is just playing, you're going to figure it out in time. Either way, take your time.

All relationships are work, so don't be discouraged by what we are telling you here if people you trust tell you they trust him. Just don't do anything stupid.

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could have expected this...
1. a problem, that isn't that difficult
2. answers that aren't that difficult either
3. a contrary answer because of something kind of similar and that ended the other way as expected...

Okay, Kamke, you are dating a dentist who has been in the US for 7 months. He promised you a car by your first visit and you accepted it. [Confused]

In spite of the fact that it is rather unusual to offer cars to strange women, and it is even more strange when you accept a car as a gift from a strange man - even when it is your dentist- how did he enter the US? Because of which reasons? How did he get a working-permit?

Why is he telling you that his parents won't accept a marriage in such an early stage?
Why is he refusing to meet your parents?

For the moment he hasn't shown anything yet as only words. And even his words are red flags, no matter who's cousin has ever married a dentist or somebody else who married that quickly and remains married for a long time.

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*WAVES HUGE RED FLAG*

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He sounds like a twat
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Stand on top of that wall waving Red Flags *

[Eek!] sounds like he is only after a bit of Fun [Eek!] I could be wrong but If he was serious and I mean serious he would never never lay a hand on you.But if you encourge him then he will then take what he wants when he wants.Sorry !!! Iam not saying all men are bad but something dont add up here.Dating and odd hours!!!

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but he's so handsome and he knows it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
malak
Member # 3654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
He sounds like a twat

Loved that reply.... spot on on!
Posts: 288 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he's just on a working visa he'll be needing a wife to help him get a permanent green card and/or citizenship.

Tha fact that he only sees you late at night...
He won't tell his family....
He wants to marry as soon as possible....
He's controlling... even at this early stage...

All HUGE red flags!

he's definitely not the catch of the year!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
If he's just on a working visa he'll be needing a wife to help him get a permanent green card and/or citizenship.

All HUGE red flags!

....the Catch of the Month,maybe [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we both live here in the usa. he was my dentist and i was his patient. (hes only been here for 7 months.) durning one of my visits i mentioned that i didnt have a car. and he mentioned that he had an "extra" car that ran but needed a few minor repairs. so he gave me his number to call him to get the car. so one night he picked me up to go see the car...(but the strange thing is, is that everytime i try to get the car, he makes up some excuse preventing me from getting it) (he's so handsome, and KNOWS IT) and that was it... we went out to eat and then to movies. and then saw each other every night. its only been a month and he introduces me to friends as his future wife. we never go out anymore. he only picks me up at 11 or 12 pm. and when he does we do to the beach and sit on the wall and just makeout. he can go over his friends houses and stay the night but when i go visit my sister for the weekend he gets upset. i am not currently working so my whole day is wasted waiting around for him. his parents are in egypt and will not approve of our relationship. and he has no intrest in my family who i am very close with. i am so confused because i am seriously starting to fall for this guy. my family thinks that he has alterior motives ie, citizenship. (cuz he plans on opening his own dental clinic) or that hes just manipulating me. he claims that his religion prevents him from just "dating" someone and that he must get married right away. ahhhhhh i am so confused!!!!!!

Ok let's see.
first he can't date,but he makes out [Roll Eyes]
Yes his religion does prevent him from dating,but also prevent him from making out,giving you a car,taking you in picnics and even introducing you to his friends(as a wife or not).
However,his religion does not prevent him from seeing your family,talking to them,you with your sister,and of course does not prevent him from being engaged to you.

Now,this is so interesting,his family will not approve the relation,so what do expect from him??
He can not marry you or even engage unless his family gives him permission to.(unless he plans to abandon his family at all,they will never forgive him if he did it)
So ,what do you think of a guy like this?
Do you like to marry him without his family know??
and assuming he abandons his family,sometime in your marriage he tells I just can not do it,i must see my Family(and probably his family will insist on him to marry another girl in just keeps you!!!Sh!t I know but this is how It goes)
Something else you should have noticed?
How he does not care about your family and care about you?
Imagine you marry him and your siter and your parents come down to visit you,what will he do?
Will he tell them get out of the house?

My grandfather is married to American and everything is cool,when he was studying his PHD in the USA,he told his mother,his mother said no,but he managed to convince her.

So if the man wants you he will be able to convince his mother and family.

Conclusion :this man is obviously playing with your feeling and wants his visa.A man who tells you he can not date but make out is just a liar

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a player of note, run as fast as your little legs will take you and head for the
hills. You know the anwer to this in the bottom of your heart, he is playing you big time.
You deserve better than that.
No sign of caring for you he sounds like a
control freak sorry hun this is how I see it
but who knows maybe I am wrong but the signs are all there.
Stay strong

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
STEPS FOR YOU TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP:

1. Get a job. Find SOMETHING to do with your day other than stare at the ceiling and obse4ss over him.

2. Get a car. Find a way to get yourself out of the house. YOU ARE LONELY and instead of finding something healthy to focus on.. you are dissecting this non-relationship to death.

3. Successful dentists aren't usually attracted to unemployed layabouts.. step 3 really is..
Check your gut instinct, what is it about YOU in particular that this guy is attracted to? Your independance? Professionallism? Your near constant availablity for midnight makeout at the beach wall? Your willingness to play the "I have a car for you but won't give it to you now so you stay dependant and on the line for me" game? Your allowing him to indroduce you as his "future wife" with nothing more than a pizza and some hickeys to convince you?

What person over 25 especially a "dentist" drags a date nightly to a beach wall to neck? Why not go to his place?

4. You can not possibly be confused about any of this, and will patiently wait for the one responder who says, "it's perfectly normal.. "

It isn't normal.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Socks Sashy in the arm, grabs the bobcorn bucket, and gives it to CG>
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

*....passes bobcorn bucket to Ayisha as long as she brings along a tray full of mashee*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

*....passes bobcorn bucket to Ayisha as long as she brings along a tray full of mashee*
*grabs bobcorn pucket and tray of mashee and sits in religion awaiting an intelligent reply*
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

*grabs bobcorn pucket and tray of mashee and sits in religion awaiting an intelligent reply*
*jumps into the religion section hijacking Ayisha's tray of mashee while kicking the bobcorn bucket out of her hand*
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LADIES! Can I at least get some of that mashee?
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

COSMO how are you [Smile] ??? Funny i was thinking of y today. How is the little cutie (and his mom) - and how is the twat?
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

Nope [Razz] You're late,girl.All mashee gone yesterday.
Go and get some for us today,with a jar of refreshing karkade. Remember today is nekkid Thrusday..yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

[Big Grin]
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018819;p=2

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
and how is the twat?

such a lady [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
and how is the twat?

such a lady [Big Grin]
GRANNY [Wink] - your up from your rocking chair [Big Grin]

He IS the reason why twat was invented. [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am standing with the others waving that red flag!!

Toss him quick...this man is displaying the classic symptoms of either a married or engaged man.

Why not take you out during the day or to restaurants or to plays...etc.

I would rather stay home alone than to go out with man who feels he has to hide me away from society!!

Geeeze...I hope he doesn't live in Georgia hahaha.

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right just a quickie what is mashee and karkade?

Hope everyone enjoys their naked night....i know i wont be getting naked its too bloody cold here at moment pj's and dressing gown for me tonight....

Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
right just a quickie what is mashee and karkade?

Hope everyone enjoys their naked night....i know i wont be getting naked its too bloody cold here at moment pj's and dressing gown for me tonight....

Mashee is grape leaves stuffed with rice and minced lamb or meat.Karkade is hibiscus tea that can either be taken hot or chilled cold. [Smile]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
<sitting on the sidelines, munching mashi and GRINNING>
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could go for some nice cold mango juice . . . or maybe strawberry!

Mashy comes in many forms of "stuffed" . . . grape leaves, cabbage, peppers, eggplant (bitangan) and zuchinni (courgettes) . . . depends on how you like them . . . i think I like them all!!!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eugh.... i hate mashy... in all forms!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
I could go for some nice cold mango juice . . . or maybe strawberry!

Mashy comes in many forms of "stuffed" . . . grape leaves, cabbage, peppers, eggplant (bitangan) and zuchinni (courgettes) . . . depends on how you like them . . . i think I like them all!!!!

[Big Grin]

My favo are still the grape leaves.
[Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
they use cabbage leaves here sash, i bloody love 'em

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

SaraLee
Member # 15420

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaraLee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen, this religion has nothing do with his willness to marry you. As many people have said, he is able to make out with you, but dating is still wrong?

Think deep and clear - You have maybe now fun time with him, everything is romantic and nice. But after some time there will be less romantic and more real life - do you really have something common with him? Do you share similar interests and princibles in life? Does he respects important things for you, for example like your family?

If he asks you to respect his religion, why he doesen't do vice versa and respects your family?

My ex-boyfriend's biggest motive to marry me was visa. I heard he also did it with his ex-girlfriend, and was punishing her to get married that the relationship would me more valuable and real. And by the way - my ex-boyfriend was also doctor. Good job doesen't give some clear promise of good future.

Don't get involved with this. If the religion is something so important for him that he wants to marry you because of that, are you ready to accept everything else which comes with islamic religion? For example, your way to dress and way to act? He can uses his religion always against you, if he wants.

Posts: 13 | From: Oslo | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SaraLee
Member # 15420

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SaraLee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And one simply advice: Don't get married if you don't feel from your heart that you want this 100 %. And see the relation in a realistic way, it is more easier to leave when it is in the beginning, believe me.

Marriage is not some thing what you must do, just that he would be satisfied. It is common decision.

--------------------
om jag är ensam finns du här??

Posts: 13 | From: Oslo | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks girls for answers dont sound to fussed on the karkade but will try the mashee when i go back to egypt is sounds yummy.....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ding ding ding...I agree with this one. He's a dentist and only here 7 months...ask if he's here on a HB-1 (I believe) visa. Just ask what kind of visa he holds. If it's a DV you're safe, if it's a HB-1 or F-1 or visitor's visa then run. It sounds like he's out for something. If he's here on anything but a DV or he already has a perm residency then he's putting on the heat to secure a GC.

quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:

All HUGE red flags!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
to_hell_and_back
Member # 16710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for to_hell_and_back     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....he is afraid to date because his religion but isn't afraid of breaking oath and putting his medical license on the line by messing with a patient. In fact I have yet to see one egyptian take their religion seriously. These guys usually adhere to it only when its convenient, being total angels during the holy month only to resort back to their backwards ways for the next 11 months following.

There's nothing to be confused about...he is some dirtbag who got a stiffy having some cute broad lying on her back under his face....typical egyptian man behaviour.

Don't let their charm and good looks because under that all, there is really nothing good there. I was married to a man like that and that's when I learned that looks mean sh*t.

Posts: 59 | From: killadelphia | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com