EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Every Thursday… (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Every Thursday…
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Tiger !! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

That's right, I remember those veiled Arab women buying very expensive and sexy lingeries from Harrods London [Wink]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Well according to our old fiend Sono you have to have a sheet between you with a hole in it so you dont see each other naked.. Strange though I have never seen any sheets hanging on the lines with holes in them LOL

Lol that was a CLASSIC!! Anyone has a link to that thread (just for fun)?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link Questionmarks. Interesting video.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't want to know... [Razz] That was for TL, but the topic went faster as I did!!!
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Well according to our old fiend Sono you have to have a sheet between you with a hole in it so you dont see each other naked.. Strange though I have never seen any sheets hanging on the lines with holes in them LOL

Lol that was a CLASSIC!! Anyone has a link to that thread (just for fun)?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/007195.html

[Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Ahhhh,yeaaahhh...classic ES at its best...Sono days!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup that was IT. Just had a good laugh! Shukran gazilan ya helwa!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.... Now when we first got married he suggested that a sheet with a hole was to be used as a barrier .....

What??????? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
read on, apparently it was recommended by the sheikh and is an Islamic practice we dont know about [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
read on, apparently it was recommended by the sheikh and is an Islamic practice we dont know about [Big Grin]

Then its about time you had learned it. [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Never!! it NEKED or nothing! [Big Grin]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dentist also used a little kind of sheet with a whole in it, during my root-canal-treatment. It was even a rubber one!
People have all kind of fetishes, and a sheet with a hole in it is rather surprising on a weddingnight...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Trust you to find it LOL...those were the days [Big Grin]
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Never!! it NEKED or nothing! [Big Grin]
Ayisha!!!! Here it comes again! Thursday night is fast approaching so be prepared to GET NEKID!!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Tonight is the night!! [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
hey I missed last week so I got NEKID a day early [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

*already running around her living room stark-butt nekkid*
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

*quickly takes lots of NEKID pics of sashy to post on Christmas Eve* [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

*quickly takes lots of NEKID pics of sashy to post on Christmas Eve* [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk! [Eek!]

I give up,have mercy!!!!! [Big Grin]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ES girls gone wild I see [Wink] [Wink] [Big Grin] !!
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Not that I want to brag or anything, but me and Mr. Wonderul will be getting totally naked as soon as he gets home from watching zee game.

But we will NOT be watching the nekkid Sashy video for inspiration.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:

Not that I want to brag or anything, but me and Mr. Wonderul will be getting totally naked as soon as he gets home from watching zee game.

[Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

*totally tucked away and hidden in the farthest corner of her pc*
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin]

[Big Grin]

*totally tucked away and hidden in the farthest corner of her pc*
That's a good idea . . . keep us from blinding ourselves!!! [Wink] [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I think big football games should not be played on NEKID night [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Ayisha???? you mean you didn't get any on NEKID night???

Oh, those stupid footballers . . . and you know, for men, i think football is a sustitute for NEKID night . . . they just need a way to blow off steam, ahahahahah!!! Sorry . . . reality creeps in!

Better luck next time!

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
I think big football games should not be played on NEKID night [Roll Eyes]

Ah come on! I am sure hubby will make up for it tonight!! [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooh I got some on NEKID night after the match and everyone had discussed the match and we had a practice NEKID night the night before too [Big Grin]

--------------------

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I would brag (okay, so I am) but it's NEKID THURSDAY everyone!

Don't forget to get your NEKID on.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well then all of you .....G-E-T N-E-K-I-D!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

* quickly performs a good 'ol Thrusday night streaking sooo fast nobody could watch or take pics*

[Razz]

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
I think everyone forgot!!! [Wink]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Or were 'busy' getting NEKID [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*catches great pic of sash as she gets NEKID before she streaks across the screen* [Razz]

--------------------

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Personally, it is too HOT to get NEKID in Dallas right now! Whew, almost the same as Luxor . . . I am melting, I am melting!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Or were 'busy' getting NEKID [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

*catches great pic of sash as she gets NEKID before she streaks across the screen* [Razz]

nahhhh,nahhhh,nahhhhhh [Razz]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
REFRESH!! [Cool]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Has anyone seen the Sashy Running Past Our Flat Nekkid video I posted on youtube?

Or were you all too nekkid to notice?

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Has anyone seen the Sashy Running Past Our Flat Nekkid video I posted on youtube?

Or were you all too nekkid to notice?

[Razz]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

[Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

[Big Grin]

It was thursday yesterday also [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com