EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » hot as hell (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hot as hell
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev:
my tippy-toes will soon be dipping into the cool, clear waters of the red sea !!

[Smile]

Well yes that's true but before you gotta fly on an airplane to get there! Little bummer hehe!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh .......... thats fighting talk !! lol
[Smile]

anyway, off to the GP next week to see he'll prescribe a relaxant/anti anxiety something

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was so hot today barely bearable..thank god for ac's

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In North Carolina right now which has such beautiful days latley but still 97 degrees or so..and a bit humid. There was acutally a breeze at the pool and then you sip on your iced tea with a hint of lemon and dip in the cool, pool.
The kids have a blast, the teenager's are sunning and never going in the water (I guess it's uncool) the lifeguards look unhappy, and
the same ol ladies are having a tissy over getting splashed by the kiddies...

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dawn-Bev*:
anyway, off to the GP next week to see he'll prescribe a relaxant/anti anxiety something

I did pretty well this time hence if you know that I haven't been on an airplane in FOUR YEARS!!

But on the way back it was bad weather over southern Germany, heavy rain against the windows, a little bumpy ride for a while. It was enough for me that my imagination already run wild with me again and I thought about the most strangest scenarios!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LiveItUp:
In North Carolina right now which has such beautiful days latley but still 97 degrees or so..and a bit humid. There was acutally a breeze at the pool and then you sip on your iced tea with a hint of lemon and dip in the cool, pool.
The kids have a blast, the teenager's are sunning and never going in the water (I guess it's uncool) the lifeguards look unhappy, and
the same ol ladies are having a tissy over getting splashed by the kiddies...

well in phillie today its 71 @8 am going to be in the 80's and beautiful breezes [Smile] i am loving it. finally no rain for the 3rd day.hopefully thats all we will see for a while [Cool] and liveit up. its very uncool to get wet when you arethat age [Roll Eyes] they would rather sweat [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
crap its rainy today where i take my mom to get the radiation and my wipers are not that good on the car i took. so i could barely see the street.its clear and humid in my town. suppose to get in the upper 80's today.in july and august is the worst here in iowa so hot and muggy.. i hate this weather. i just wish it was hot without the humidity......and liveit up i wish i was beside that pool with some lemon tea with ya.. i like watchin the daddies in tight swim trunks.. opps am i being pervish.. oo yea i am.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeaaay shorts weather in UK [Smile] [Smile]

Looks like that new roof at Wimbledon won't get much use!

The Met Office has issued a heat warning for this week as forecasters predicted temperatures could rise above 30C.
Muggy conditions will dominate the UK on Sunday and for the rest of the week, according to Meteogroup, the weather division of the Press Association.
Forecaster Rachel Vince said the warm weather will last until Wednesday and beyond.
She said: "It continues through the first half of the week, very warm and very muggy. We might see temperatures picking up to 30C by Wednesday".
But it's not going to be wall-to-wall sunshine, as showers will break out in the afternoon.
"The areas most prone to showers are through the central part of the country."
The weather will be similar towards the end of the week and into next weekend, she said.
A "heat health" warning was issued by the Met Office because night time temperatures could remain as high as 18C in some areas.
Chief Forecaster at the Met Office, Andy Page, added: "The very warm conditions will last well into next week, with the hottest days of the summer so far and a 60% chance of reaching 32C."

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok well its hot as hell here too..and so humid..

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com