EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Stalkers.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stalkers.....
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well a week ago my daughter met a 24 yr old man thru a friend. they just hang out and then he kept hinting that he cares for her.and she only wants to be friends cas she has a bf.well she has kept telling him that she can not hang out and she is scared of him. so now he comes to my house and sits outside waiting or her to go outside. how freaky. well since she doesnt go outside he will make an excuse for some reason he comes over walks about 1 mile to just use the phone. well for the past 2 days he comes over rings the doorbell and leaves. doesnt say anything.. he is scaring her. i called the police to view our options. they said we can get a restraining order. so what are some of yr ideas?? if i tell him to go away will he get crazy or what???? god i am so glad i am gettin old and ugly i always had them men probs when i was younger....but she shouldnt have to hide out just cas all the boys want her...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Use your trespassing rights, woman ! Get yr damn shotgun out and shoot him. [Mad]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is what the woman at the police office said get him for trespassing...well he if does it again i will firstly warn him not to come back. if he does it after that well its out of my hands. first we have to find out his name.. its ryan but have no clue what the last name is.. and he had the balls to give my number for his home number. ooo thats the icing in the cake.. i was surprised when a few women called here for him. i said what.. are u crazy he doesnt live here.. dont call again.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try getting his full name from those women, like if you were making sure they want the right Ryan, then say that this is a mental facility and that he's on sedation for like two more days..if they care to leave a message. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahahaha

i will try that.. hahaha i have a mental picture of what they will say.. well umm umm well i think i have the wrong number

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't even have to talk to him. Post a no trespassing sign and call the cops when he shows up.
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LatinaLover
Member # 16594

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LatinaLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
invit him hom and call polic and say he attkad u [Wink] [Big Grin] i think u say u gud in kik men ass tina [Big Grin]
Posts: 95 | From: Masr | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you could open the door and just stare at him, see who cracks first.

Or throw out some bread for him?

Or ask him to Bark at any strangers that are passing.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
IMO

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
is it legal to put a trespassing sign in a rental property yard?

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see why not, Tina... whether it's a rental property or not.... it's your home!!
I would go with the police option..... maybe the guy just needs a 'talking to'(or a tazering, lol!!!)

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
hahahaha i have never seen noone tazered i wanna though... good idea.

--------------------

Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

It's your domicile. They guy knocking on your door doesn't have a claim on your property, is not the owner, and is not part of your rental contract. You might let your landlord know your intentions with the sign however, so they aren't surprised and assume it's for them should they see it heheh.

Just because you rent doesn't mean it's public use property [Wink] You pay for usage of the property and have exclusive access to it, also have authority on who comes and goes. You're the "tenant" of the property, and generally responsible for it to an extent (if you allow some bad person to comein an trash the place the landlord is probably gonna hold you liable). You don't call your landlord to ask permission to have friends over right?

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

It's your domicile. They guy knocking on your door doesn't have a claim on your property, is not the owner, and is not part of your rental contract. You might let your landlord know your intentions with the sign however, so they aren't surprised and assume it's for them should they see it heheh.

Just because you rent doesn't mean it's public use property [Wink] You pay for usage of the property and have exclusive access to it, also have authority on who comes and goes. You're the "tenant" of the property, and generally responsible for it to an extent (if you allow some bad person to comein an trash the place the landlord is probably gonna hold you liable). You don't call your landlord to ask permission to have friends over right?

ya yr right.. thanks
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
damn if that aint some sh it. that ryan guys mom just called here looking for him.. i said give me the phone and i told her that her son is crazy and is no longer welcome at my house and that she should never call here again for him cas he doesnt live here.i asked y she called and how she got my number? she said well he called me from there before. duh y call.... i know as a parent it is hard sometimes not hearing from yr child so therefore i wasnt rude.i just said thanks and bye.

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
PRIVATE PROPERTY-NO TRESPASSING. Its clear tina it doesn't apply to rental property. Ask a lawyer. [Confused]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dzosser i'm sure that Private property applies to the person living in the domicile rented or not at least in the uk that is
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Use your trespassing rights, woman ! Get yr damn shotgun out and shoot him. [Mad]

I like that.

(Mental note to oneself - never cross drozzers road unguarded)

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Tibe we had an agreement not to talk to each other and you violated it..you're trespassing. aims at tibe. [Razz] [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tibe we had an agreement not to talk to each other and you violated it..you're trespassing. aims at tibe. [Razz] [Wink]

get him tibes [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Doesnt matter - i hear his gun looks like this:

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/25f6e50/3

[Razz] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
And you believe everything you're told ?? [Eek!] nice picture of hubby though. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
And you believe everything you're told ?? [Eek!] nice picture of hubby though. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Y have a hubby too??? [Eek!] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
How come you have such a cute little girl, she doesn't have anything from you ?! tibe at work. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
How come you have such a cute little girl, she doesn't have anything from you ?! tibe at work. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

DAMN that was unfair Drozzer. That picture was taken when i was pregnant. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Now i really feel:

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/9qi45t/3

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

DAMN that was unfair Drozzer. That picture was taken when i was pregnant. [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Now i really feel:

i am so loving this you 2 are too funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:

Now i really feel:

i am so loving this you 2 are too funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Micky y should really get out more. It will give y a better health insted of hanging around on the computer all day:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/5kpv0o/3

[Big Grin] [Razz]

Nice azz Drozzer but y should really consider shaving your legs:
http://sv.tinypic.com/r/157kis9/3

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
heah i am on vacation .....sitting in the sun and just relaxing. i dont want to go out , been out to many times already ( if you know what i mean) [Wink]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
heah i am on vacation .....sitting in the sun and just relaxing. i dont want to go out , been out to many times already ( if you know what i mean) [Wink]

Knows exactly what y mean [Big Grin] :

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/24nlnrt/3

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com