EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Shaving your lady bits (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Shaving your lady bits
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
I do not know what is the english translation for the egyptian word FASH ,it is not lice.
I do not even know the arabic meaning of the Egyptian word so I can get a translation!!
i did not say"IT causes urticaria"
i said"it can cause urticaria" and this is what I meant,urticaria and Scabies are the upper diseases this insect can cause(if one is so clean then nothing to worry about),the probable that these insects cause is itching
I did not say the farm animals usually catch this insect,I said farmers catch these insects from them ,that why farmers set fire in Animal rubbish in country side

Maybe it translates as a mite? There are many types of mites. http://www.idph.state.il.us/envhealth/pcmites.htm

or maybe Fash is a flea? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flea

Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina if you ever marry walid then you got to shave your cous!!! because he will prefer you this way whether your muslim or not.
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ford Prefect (not perfect):
quote:
I do not know what is the english translation for the egyptian word FASH ,it is not lice.
I do not even know the arabic meaning of the Egyptian word so I can get a translation!!
i did not say"IT causes urticaria"
i said"it can cause urticaria" and this is what I meant,urticaria and Scabies are the upper diseases this insect can cause(if one is so clean then nothing to worry about),the probable that these insects cause is itching
I did not say the farm animals usually catch this insect,I said farmers catch these insects from them ,that why farmers set fire in Animal rubbish in country side

Maybe it translates as a mite? There are many types of mites. http://www.idph.state.il.us/envhealth/pcmites.htm

or maybe Fash is a flea? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flea

I do not know what it means!!
I asked my brother (he is a 5th year medicine student)and he told me he do not know either!!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Its a Muslim requirement to shave all your personal hair to keep yourself clean.prophet mohammed said that all muslims should do this.men and woman!! its not a sexual thing it a requirement in islam.
I dont have any issues with it because islam requirement this. [Big Grin]

completely agree to this.
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tina if you ever marry walid then you got to shave your cous!!! because he will prefer you this way whether your muslim or not.

says who??

i dont wanna itch all the time from shaving...

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Urticaria is an allergic reaction, while scabies is a skindisease, caused by a mite (Transferable) I don't know the meaning of Fash either...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I asked hubby what Fash is, he said hes not sure but its something not nice and asked why I wanted to know.

Then he asked why I am talking to people about this subject [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
I asked hubby what Fash is, he said hes not sure but its something not nice and asked why I wanted to know.

LOL
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got scabies while i was in mexico a few yrs back.. god they suck.. it made me itch so damn bad i could not stand it.when i got off the plane and back home the first thing i did was go to the dr before i came home. cas everything has to be washed.. and yr bed and all and i did not wanna go thru all that. the meds u have to keep on yr body like a loition for 24 hrs.. it sucks man...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
Urticaria is an allergic reaction, while scabies is a skindisease, caused by a mite (Transferable) I don't know the meaning of Fash either...

I do t know , here in Egypt we say he had FASH to mean he is infected of FASH .
I do not know ,but it always causes very irritating itching ,
the other things are late stages of this

Caterpilla
Member # 16147

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caterpilla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

says who??

Thats right, because they all come out of the same mould, you dont need to know a person, just read a book about muslim men [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Sorry for the sarcasm Marydot but this textbook stereotyping just irritates me.

Muslims are people too, each with individual personalities and differences. This whole 'how to be a muslim' attitude is exactly what makes me stay away from a LOT of muslims sadly. [Frown] I am glad I broke free from that club.

Posts: 431 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tinker*:
quote:
quote:

says who??

Thats right, because they all come out of the same mould, you dont need to know a person, just read a book about muslim men [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Muslims are people too, each with individual personalities and differences. This whole 'how to be a muslim' attitude is exactly what makes me stay away from a LOT of muslims sadly. [Frown] I am glad I broke free from that club.

YYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Alhamdulillah!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah, and maybe he is right, Ayisha!!! [Wink]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
quote:

Yeah, and maybe he is right, Ayisha!!! [Wink]
[Wink]
I will know what FASH is I promise and I will post it,I have friends who are Pharmacist,doctors,vets,I am sure one them know.
The word is obviously of Ancient Egyptian roots since it is not Arabic at all,it probably managed to survive as tons of words in Egypt Daily Life

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it crabs? [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Er, why would she have to do any such thing just because that is what he might prefer? If he would leave her because of hair, then clearly he wasn't worth her time to begin with.

Anyway, all together now:
"Does your clit hang low? Can you swing it to and fro?
Can you tie it in a knot? Can you tie it in a bow?
Can you throw it ov'er your shoulder like a Continental soldier?
Can you do the double shuffle when your clit hangs low?

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
is it crabs? [Eek!]

it is not crabs
but crabs is another reason why people in countryside shave,we have tons of tons of tons of crabs in the countryside.
it is not because of the DIRINESS of the country side but becuase of its nature(crops,long sweating periods,long working hours which lasts from dawn to sunset.....)

But it is not craps

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shave because of the heat. xD
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't it better to have hair? Women are prone to all kinds of infections and thrush and what not. Better to have hair to protect the area IMO.
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
is it crabs? [Eek!]

it is not crabs
but crabs is another reason why people in countryside shave,we have tons of tons of tons of crabs in the countryside.
it is not because of the DIRINESS of the country side but becuase of its nature(crops,long sweating periods,long working hours which lasts from dawn to sunset.....)

But it is not craps

crabs or pubic lice are generally caught from having sex with another person who has them, not from crops or sweating [Roll Eyes]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:

[Eek!] [Eek!] Noooooooooooooo [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
Isn't it better to have hair? Women are prone to all kinds of infections and thrush and what not. Better to have hair to protect the area IMO.

the hair in the genital area is the holder of most infections, not the protector against it.
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The body has many defenses against microorganisms. Hair is one of them, since it can physically trap bacteria and prevent it from entering our systems.

Pubic hair can actually ward off infections like BV or yeast, and by shaving it off, you are putting yourself more at risk.

The pubic hair protects against chemicals making contact with the skin.

There have been studies done relating to the shaving they used to do pre-birth - they don't do it any more, because they found that it increased infection risks rather than diminishing them as they thought. It had to do with microscopic trauma to the skin allowing bacteria in.

Posted by queensugar
2008-12-03 05:10 am UTC (
The medical director at my clinic is pretty vocal on this topic -- she's very clear that in her review of the evidence, shaving pubic hair is related to an increase in infections and is unhealthy for the vulvar region as a whole.

[info]pretty492
2008-12-03 06:25 am UTC (länk)
Our body does all sorts of things for it's own reasons, hair, opposable thumbs, predator style eye placement... When we first started having these features it was for good reason, protection, grabbing, eating... Now we can get a sweater for a couple bucks, use an ear piece or grabbing device and make a quick trip to the store for food.
The mid-wife at my OBGYNs commented on my shaving one day, "I see that you're shaving this area regularly. You should really be using anti-bacterial soap or you'll be prone to infections." She sounded a little judgemental but she's older and very thorough so what are you gonna do?

One of the good things about pubes is that they function to dissipate excess moisture—like sweat—by maintaining a layer of air between skin and underwear. They also provide cushioning for delicate flesh.

If you take all of your hair off, you will have to wear loose undergarments made from breathable materials such as cotton or silk to prevent irritation. And if you are prone to sweating a lot, you may have to get used to using cornstarch or other safe, talc-free powder. Also, while shaved looks cleaner, some studies show that removing pubic hair can promote fungal infection of the genitals. And fungal infections are contagious. That's a pretty serious downside.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
is it crabs? [Eek!]

it is not crabs

But it is not craps

crabs or pubic lice are generally caught from having sex with another person who has them, not from crops or sweating [Roll Eyes]
sorryyyyyyyyyyy for this stupid mistake
I meant Flea not craps
another stupid mistake is DIRINESS which should be dirtiness

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God, so if you don't shave you get the craps!!!

hmmm, imodium anyone?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:

hmmm, imodium anyone?

Would be worse if you go crabs there [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

ADVISE never go swimming without bading suits on if you havent shaved - it attracks crabs.....! [Wink]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

You trying walking around in Egypt's heat with a jungle around your palm tree mate. :@ lolz
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Butt crabs... nasty lol
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You trying walking around in Egypt's heat with a jungle around your palm tree mate. :@ lolz
Todays dish at Vaders house: Boiled palm tree [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] I don't have a palm tree m8
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
the hair in the genital area is the holder of most infections, not the protector against it
Perhaps so that the infections don't make their way into the area. Just like eyebrows, filthy things, but I wouldn't shave them because of it. I'd rather filthy eyebrows than filthy eyes.
I don't think our bodies are stupid. It is just like people claiming circumcision made boys cleaner, when actual evidence suggests all you have to do is keep the place clean. Jesus christ, I'm actually on UT on this one. What is wrong with the world!

If I ever come across a man totally shaven down below, I would laugh my head off!

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] I don't have a palm tree m8
What about butt crabs???? [Razz] [Big Grin]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
No coconuts either ? Damn, I guess you don't have to shave then.

It's the coconuts that get real hairy.

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm now: To shave or not to shave - that is the question!!

Omg, this thread is cracking me up, folks! [Big Grin]

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I feel physically sick thiking about Vaders hairy coconuts and butt crabs.

WK, my moms theory on eyebrows is they stop sweat running into your eyes.

I would imagine in colder climates your bits are hairy to keep them warm, and probably even fertile.

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just like eyelashes keep dirt from our eyes
Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Eyebrows do a hell of a lot, just read a book that had a page dedicated to their uses.
Hairy bits, well from my readings, pheromones seem to play an important part. Also, and scientifically sound if you ask me, totally bald parts just look icky [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
and nasal hair filters dust... unless you live in Cairo and the dust could get through steel!

Pheromones are secreted and linger in our hair which makes us sexually attractive to others.

In conclusion shavers aren't as desired as those who don't...

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG bahahahahaha!!! I nearly spat coffee all over my screen.

quote:

hmmm, imodium anyone?

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I find this so funny. What's funny is the scenario in my mind of ppl sniffing out pheromones. I guess you'd have to be in my head to get the funny in it. Wouldn't you have to be pretty damn close to the pubes to get a whiff of the pheromones? And, wouldn't you have to be parading around sans undies in order to attract potential mates who are sniffing out pheromones? And, doesn't it come down to what's more attractive to your mate, not what's attractive to ppl sniffing out pheromones? I mean I get the theory of pheromones but if you factor in undergarments and clothing, it's kinda hard to smell the pheromones.

This shouldn't be a debate on who is more desired, women who shave their privates or women who do not. It depends on personal taste and comfort.

quote:

Pheromones are secreted and linger in our hair which makes us sexually attractive to others.

In conclusion shavers aren't as desired as those who don't...

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Pheromoes are secreted through the skin in general not just from inside ya knickers lol

I, for example, may be sexually aroused by the scent of one mans armits as his pheromones trigger something within me. You may however take one whiff and vomit on his ship ships [Big Grin]

I have seen an experiment where woman all wear blindfolds and sniff different mens armpits and they have to decide who they think they would be attracted to the most...

I remember in the 80's my brother fell for the advertising that pheromone sprays really worked. He smelt like frog spawn if you ask me... but... who knows, you may have wanted him.

Pheromones are also linked to the reasoning why women's periods synchronise...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And if pheromones were all contained in me knickers I would go commando all day every day lol...
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

LOL yes, I know that. But we're talking about pheromones trapped in pubic hair. Since pheromones are secreted through skin then the hair thing is a non issue really. I get the argument, I'm just debating whether or not pubic hair is really necessary in the grand scheme of pheromones and attracting mates.

I believe the original argument is whether or not hair removal is culturally or religiously desirable. From the Egyptians I know, it is desirable. But I don't know all Egyptians.

Some of you ladies like to have a bush, some do not. I say tomayto, you say tomotto. [Smile]

quote:
Pheromoes are secreted through the skin in general not just from inside ya knickers lol

I, for example, may be sexually aroused by the scent of one mans armits as his pheromones trigger something within me. You may however take one whiff and vomit on his ship ships [Big Grin]

I have seen an experiment where woman all wear blindfolds and sniff different mens armpits and they have to decide who they think they would be attracted to the most...

I remember in the 80's my brother fell for the advertising that pheromone sprays really worked. He smelt like frog spawn if you ask me... but... who knows, you may have wanted him.

Pheromones are also linked to the reasoning why women's periods synchronise...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The hair I assume would ensure the pheromones linger for longer.

I am all out of pheromone and secretion knowledge [Big Grin]

I did post a copy of the matter from islam online stating that shaving the pubic hair was essential and Marydot did say it was a Muslim requirement.

I personally have no idea but no doubt it is something else that folk will not agree on.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
If you don't stop talking **** about pheromones I'll blow my pheromones in your face. [Cool]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
And if pheromones were all contained in me knickers I would go commando all day every day lol...

Aint that why Dogs sniff crotch's ? (sp ) [Big Grin] [Wink]

Vader don't you have pheromones ?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So do dogs sniff butts cos of crabs?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Aint that why Dogs sniff crotch's ? (sp ) [Big Grin] [Wink]

Vader don't you have pheromones ?

I have negative pheromones. Call them farts.
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
So do dogs sniff butts cos of crabs?

well things do get a bit fishy don't they if one doesn't see to one's hygiene [Razz]

Vader dogs love smells

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tinker*:
quote:
quote:

says who??

I am not stereotyping anyone..just trying to explain what muslim men prefer iam muslim so i know what iam talking about.As i said in a previous reply it is a muslim duty to remove all hair from your private parts men and women.It has nothing to do with personalities or how to be a muslim.
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com