EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Time for baby photos again?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time for baby photos again?
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for fun

here is my daughter:

http://i30.tinypic.com/2ik2yc9.jpg

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is beautifull and looks egyptian. Is she looking forward to a babybrother or sister???

Did hubby return safe home?

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my "baby"

http://sv.tinypic.com/r/2u78woy/3 [Smile]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you believe he is already 2!?

My Prince, Amer

Delicious!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
She is beautifull and looks egyptian. Is she looking forward to a babybrother or sister???

Did hubby return safe home?

Yes he returned home safe although the Egyptian airport wanted to detain because he didnīt have permission from his job!!! What stupid rules! He doesnīt even live in Egypt!
Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:

My Prince, Amer

Delicious!

cosmo , he is absolutely gorgeous [Wink] he is as beautiful as my grandson, they will be fighting the women off when they get older [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

My Prince, Amer

Delicious!

What a sweetie! [Smile]

Why do kids grow up so fast. I want mine to babies again [Frown]

Or maybe i should just make another baby - hell yes [Big Grin] The world needs more cute babies [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is mine!

http://tinypic.com/m/519dmr/1

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
this is mine!

OMG look at thoose eye and eyelashes. What a sweet beauty. I can feel my ovary itsch [Smile]

God i love babies and todlers.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww..this is one hell of a sweetie, Allahu Akbar, five in the eye of the enemy.. [Smile]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Allahu Akbar, five in the eye of the enemy.. [Smile]

sorry what does that mean?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its egyptian, means put all five fingers in the evil eye, so as to protect a beautiful person/baby..that's why we put a small palm onto anything we cherish dearly.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Khamsa token [Wink]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

ohh thanks [Big Grin] I was given two of those on a necklace when i left Egypt, one for me and a smaller one for my daughter
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
this is mine!

another beautiful child, you should be so proud LB
she is gorgeous

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ARGH LB, she is so beautiful!!!

It's so strange, in such a short time so much has already happened in this baby's life, and in the process he learned to crawl, then toddle, now he RUNS everywhere! He went from milky bubbles, to cooing, to babble, to barking orders and whispering love words. But we all still call him "the baby" and he is absolutely the glue that my family has to each other across the continents and the United States. He has buried a grandmother, a grandfather and travelled back and forth across the country twice. We are taking a much neeeded vacation to Florida in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see him building sandcastles and laughing at seagulls. God is great and he knows better than I do about this boy, but I am grateful that I was trusted to be his Mother. May he always be safe and true.

Funny face

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
all pics are beautiful. LB your baby is so cute.
Wish I knew how to add pics so I can show off my grandaughter she is nearly a month old

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

thanks [Smile] just upload the photos onto a photo storage place and then copy the link here
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tx LB.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey thanks to all who shared pics of their little beauties with us. Very sweet!! [Smile]

Btw, madame f, how is the pregnancy coming along? Did you finally get over the morning sickness??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Madame, Cosmo and Lumpy Butt....

Your babies are stillllll beautiful. Can't wait to see your new little one Madame. Picking out any names yet?

Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Well I really like Tomas for a boy....I have no idea about a girlname.

I am finally getting a little bit better...

My daughter is so young, I don't think she has any idea what a baby inside a belly is!

BTW She said her first Arabic word today> ANA !!! Very sweet.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madame f:
BTW She said her first Arabic word today> ANA !!! Very sweet.

Oh congrats! Now you have to watch it. Your daughter might speak very soon fluently Arabic with her father and you'll always be like "What did she just say?", "What does this mean?" so practice NOW!!

You do teach her your mother tongue or do you communicate with her in English??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

no I speak my language to her and she can speak many words of that not just one! NANANANANANANA!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Okay, it's baby picture time. Now come my children.

Check out my Miami picture thread where you are going to see our four bio children (their ages range in between 3.5 to 10.5 years old).

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=13;t=001677;p=1#000013

Also my husband went this week to Haiti to finally meet our two daughters which we are currently in the process of adopting. The older girl is 5 and the little one almost 2 (she's not walking yet). Hubby cared well for them while he was there, they so loved all the snacks, clothes and toys!

I am truly glad that they are doing great. Look for yourself:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0875.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0890.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0955.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0942.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/tigerlilyegypt/CIMG0893.jpg
(the left girl, the other one is also going to be adopted by an American family)

We all can't wait to finally welcome them home! Our family is truly blessed.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great pics TL, not long now and they will be home with you [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Khamsa token [Wink]

I want to get those wall stickers, they are cool. [Smile]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My Prince, Amer

Delicious!

this is soooooooo Egyptian!!!
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great TL, when do you finally get to take them home?
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
That's great TL, when do you finally get to take them home?

The wait is long - unfortunately - but it's going to be more than rewarding.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my the babies are sooo cute.

Coz - I can't believe your boy is so big! He's so handsome.

LB - I'm coming to steal your little one. She has amazing eyes. And those lashes, I'd kill for a set of lashes like that.

TL - Congrats on the new additions. I'm sure you're itching to get them home.

All the babies look so Egyptian ( the ones with egy daddies). My two have Arabic features but they aren't as prominent as all of your little ones. I certainly diluted the Arab blood, lol. Their personalities are 100% American but not from lack of trying on their dad's part. [Smile] I'm not sure if I feel comfortable posting their pics on here.

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com