EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » unfinished thought

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: unfinished thought
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is unfinished thought?!

its been bugging me for at least 2 days now! see him or her post lots of thing threads and links but never had a convo that i've seen :S

hope you're not offended... I'm just curious

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
Who is unfinished thought?!

its been bugging me for at least 2 days now! see him or her post lots of thing threads and links but never had a convo that i've seen :S

hope you're not offended... I'm just curious

Its a she, and is lifeless since she never socializes with us, although she once was fed up by my obscene language and called me a cocky jerk, that was the only thing she ever said to me..I didn't mind because she'd been up the wall already from my bombardment in the Religion threads..ahh those days were great...King, where's that shitbag BTW ?? anyone ?? [Confused]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is ut????

[Cool]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Who is ut????

[Cool]

[Confused] dunno
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UT is quite a bit of a weirdo whose main home is the religion section, where she copies and pastes things from anti Islamic sites. Most of the time she doesn't bother sourcing, and actually changes some words around to give the impression that she wrote it.
She doesn't have an original thought it her brain, but just enjoys slagging off Islam, whilst claiming her own religion, Christianity, is so far superior (but of course, she doesn't have an original thought on that either, just more site stealing. In fact, I would say she hasn’t bothered reading the bible or quran). Only time I think I have ever seen her write something not stolen, was when she called me a bastard. Yep, great poster child for Christianity UT is.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think its a time waster to copy and paste threads on a forum because not many people are that interested in them.The whole idea of a forum is where people gather together to give options on topics.

she or he or it could be a spider bot roaming who knows!!! [Wink]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, he must be the least popular member here, does anybody like hi at all ? lol
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like unfinished thought.maybe not all their views but they do like to copy and paste alot. and they are a person.. so therefore i like that person cas they are not always negative towards everyone.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

tina they are neither neg or pos! like a robot...

i'm wasting the next copy and paste news! cause i can't look for myself [Big Grin]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an Es spy bot for Admin with another personality on here [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol... hehe! Forward more suggestions!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

TL is it you?!
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't imagine TL getting bogged down in all that religion she's far to sensible for that!

Anyway UT was still posting when TL was on hols

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Thank you, Penny, you are absolutely right. I got nothing to do with religion. Let people find their happiness with whatever they want to believe in as long as they don't harm anyone but other than that I gotta say - KEEP RELIGION FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you, Penny, you are absolutely right. I got nothing to do with religion. Let people find their happiness with whatever they want to believe in as long as they don't harm anyone but other than that I gotta say - KEEP RELIGION FAR FAR AWAY FROM ME!!!

*slaps TL with a Quran and a Bible bound together* [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Welcome back from vacation, desertgirl! How was Italy?? [Smile]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao good one
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Welcome back from vacation, desertgirl! How was Italy?? [Smile]

Thanks, TL. Italy was great : nice weather, delicious pastadishes and lots of ice-creams [Wink] . Visited some cities as well. But it's good to be back home again too.
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Hey, where did you go exactly? Any recommendations about hotels and must-see-stuff??
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
I will send you a PM. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com