EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Not a bed of roses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not a bed of roses
Mikey
Member # 16895

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having seen so many turkish 'love stories' here it seems egypt numbers are growing fast! So much for love and marriage - the truth appears to be rather different
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com

Posts: 2 | From: UK/Luxor | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I am going to register. I sense this website will be quite entertaining to read!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG that site is hilarious, lots in Luxor [Big Grin] think I might have to register

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cant believe there is none for sharm..... [Eek!]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eustoma(14.August 2009 - 05:11:29 PM)
on the egyptsearch site there is a really gre
at story of teh scorpion and the frog. quite amusing but sums it up completly

es is well known huh?

quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
cant believe there is none for sharm..... [Eek!]

yet. the site still looks new.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's really not all that many for Egypt actually. I'm kinda shocked. Apparently there's a FB group for Egyptian trash or so I've heard. I know there's one for Moroccans. This is what I don't get...how you gonna complain about a guy spending all your cash when you're the dummy giving it to him? Separate banks accounts, separate money ladies. Protect yourselves. Ok that's my rant re: liars, cheaters, scammers, etc
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheh so true girl if a man told me he would not be with me unless i paid him.. i would say bye see ya wouldnt wanna be ya.i wil find someone that doesnt want my money.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would write up about mo.... but i'm not bitter and twisted... plus in the end he's the loserrrr [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said Lumpy butt....he is the loser...you shall have to change your user name soon to....LLBF...(losing lumpy butt fast) keep up the good work [Smile] .....just think in the past year or so you will have lost two lumpy butts...(yours) and the biggest one of all to lose was mo....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after what i ate today my butt is getting bigger! but it was worth it [Big Grin]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The LCB site and the Danial pipes blog muslim men marrying muslim women are making a great contribution to the stamping out of these guys who target women for money sex vis - the only thing is the women have to take some responsibility as the site suggests - you all need to input the names to stop some other poor inocent female being ripped off - There are somee really bad guys out there - some who will imprison women, take their money and abuse them so its worth the effort

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Lady Ferret here:

I am stunned at how in depth the details are about folk!!! Surely people are libel for defamation of character...

Fun read though...

Kappi
Member # 16998

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kappi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, everyone! Can you give me a link to a site about Egyptain bad guys for english people to read. I have to add some info to prevent girls.
Posts: 1 | From: Ru | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kappi:
Hi, everyone! Can you give me a link to a site about Egyptain bad guys for english people to read. I have to add some info to prevent girls.

did you not notice the link in the first post when you opened this thread? [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spirit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I been following the LCB site cause my gf got ripped off by a Lux-hore! Takes 2 to tango but he got her pretty good. Haven't seen his face on there yet but all he really wanted was a visa to the UK......
Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_det&id=957
LCB Story
this women been bad and lair to both Egyptians and english people, please if any on know more informations about hair will be helpful ,you can post them here

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
http://www.liarscheatsandbastards.com/main.php5?action=lcb_det&id=957
LCB Story
this women been bad and lair to both Egyptians and english people, please if any on know more informations about hair will be helpful ,you can post them here

Tina, it's a SPOOF!!!

One comment: Isis(25.September 2009 - 04:31:48 AM)
OMG - is this what happens to you when you've been with a not so honourable Egyptian man?

lolol.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tina, it's a SPOOF!!!

One comment: Isis(25.September 2009 - 04:31:48 AM)
OMG - is this what happens to you when you've been with a not so honourable Egyptian man?

lolol....

lol more like a poof gone wrong in drag

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
glad to see someone had the decency to put Samir Ferag on there, disgraceful what he's doing in Luxor

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so it is a drag queen lol

--------------------
Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spirit99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More strikes against Luxor on Liars Cheats and Bastards!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People have to be pretty hurt to post on that site, I have just took a look in to this site and was pretty shocked at some of the stories there. I feel sorry for all the men and women there who had to suffer by the hands of other people's greed. Its not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was reading one story on there and reading the comments, and it seems like 2 of his ex girlfriends were fighting with each over him in comments and reply's.Its just bizarre.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spirit99
Member # 14585

Rate Member
Must be crack downs happening or else Luxor is fixed cause the site (LCB) sure gone quiet lately

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com