EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » PM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PM
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know how many here like to use pm to be in touch with others in private. Did u make friends through it? and what will u feel if ur pm is ignored? To me I think it's just an offer that may be accepted or refused, so I take it easy. I have alot of nice friends through pm.
Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have only ever been pm twice and if i dont know the person i wont answer.....or i ask my friends from es on facebook if they are weird or not.....
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM's are used to discuss what you don't want to say on the board, so; can be anything! From touristic information to marriage-proposals! [Smile]
When I see that the PM-function sometimes is used as a threat, to publish what you have been discussing in private, I think also this function proofs that you cannot always rely on the trustworthyness of the members!
After all, you never know what kind of person you are talking with.
Something more is needed to call such a correspondence a friend...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 54321:
I'd like to know how many here like to use pm to be in touch with others in private. Did u make friends through it? and what will u feel if ur pm is ignored? To me I think it's just an offer that may be accepted or refused, so I take it easy. I have alot of nice friends through pm.

Hey, you already discussed the very same issue here on this thread only a week ago:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018962;p=1#000022

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pm is pants. facebook is better to make friends with people on here.... then you can see who's real etc.
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i get alot of pm's if the person is normal and not crazy as hell i will befriend him or her.i like everyone until they go nuts. i am nuts i do not need nutso friends.. hehehehehehe
when u chatted to me i had np pming u back u seem like a nice guy.at least u aint telling everyone i am stalking u like that egyptian dickhead.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO pm's are not private on this Forum
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
i get alot of pm's if the person is normal and not crazy as hell i will befriend him or her.i like everyone until they go nuts. i am nuts i do not need nutso friends.. hehehehehehe
when u chatted to me i had np pming u back u seem like a nice guy.at least u aint telling everyone i am stalking u like that egyptian dickhead.

bloody hell tina you make laugh [Big Grin]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
quote:

bloody hell tina you make laugh [Big Grin]
all in a days work my dear...if i caint make someone laugh then whats the point of living right???laughing is good for yr heart...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
thats why i check into here daily...so thanks to you i will have a bloody good heart.... it makes me appreciate my life....with what some people go through...or let themselves get put through....reading some of these post's.....
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
girl and i thought my life was crazy...i could never imagine walking 2 steps in some of these people shoes.i would be in jail for murder first and formost.let some man try treating me like they have treated some of the people here.. ooo hell no..he would get my foot so far up that ass. i dont care what country i am in i am still me.so let some man tell me yr in my country now u do as i wish.. i will say back to him ya i am in yr country but it is still my foot that goes up ur ass.....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup, this site IS entertaining at times I agree!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumpy butt:
pm is pants. facebook is better to make friends with people on here.... then you can see who's real etc.

still waiting for your add LB on facebook [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Hey, you already discussed the very same issue here on this thread only a week ago:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=018962;p=1#000022

Tiger! Thanks for ur attention. But at least my thread gathers most of the nice and active members here and I guess the more we share talk the more we get closer even if we talk about nonsense!
Tina: U r the spices of this forum. Please don't be upset from me one day as I couldn't ever fight u on here [Big Grin]

Posts: 206 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:

I tried!!! you're set to private!!! I can't add you [Frown]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

I tried!!! you're set to private!!! I can't add you [Frown]
no i am not ....you are [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

are ya sure?? does your first name begin with m and your last name with a ... or am i thinking of someone else??
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Tiger! Thanks for ur attention. But at least my thread gathers most of the nice and active members here and I guess the more we share talk the more we get closer even if we talk about nonsense!
Tina: U r the spices of this forum. Please don't be upset from me one day as I couldn't ever figh t u on here [Big Grin]

even if we disagree its all good. people are people they never see eye to eye.i never hate anyone for what they say only what they do. and it takes alot more than words for me to get mad and hate someone. yr cool seem to be a nice man.

here is my facebook page but plz if u add me just tell me yr id here cas some i do not wanna add.
http://www.facebook.com/tinabarragan

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
are ya sure?? does your first name begin with m and your last name with a ... or am i thinking of someone else??

you are correct LB, i went in yesterday and looked to see if i am private , but i also went to yours and it doesn't even show anywhere on yours that says add as a friend [Frown]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

you are correct LB, i went in yesterday and looked to see if i am private , but i also went to yours and it doesn't even show anywhere on yours that says add as a friend [Frown]
Sent you a message in FB [Big Grin]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

ah feck! we're doomed
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
ah feck! we're doomed

keep trying , cause i cant it wont give me you [Frown] [Frown]
did you get my private message on fb? i sent you one to see if you would even get a message

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i did it! and i've added you as a friend [Big Grin]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:

praise the Lord and all the Host [Big Grin] At last
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

hi my new friend [Razz] dont flood me with alot of messages though keep it to a minimum JK [Big Grin] [Big Grin] so happy now , thanks to everyone who helped. but really LB went back into my account and i did fix my settings , stupid me [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
54321 i never asked u ur name sweety. girls he is a nice man too bad for some of the singles here cas he is one of the good ones thats married.and dzosser is still mine and mikys...

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
54321 i never asked u ur name sweety. girls he is a nice man too bad for some of the singles here cas he is one of the good ones thats married.and dzosser is still mine and mikys...

that's Micky's sweetie [Big Grin] [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

nononononon micky we must share or he is all mine..i wont let dzosser go without a fight.....
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
quote:

hi my new friend [Razz] dont flood me with alot of messages though keep it to a minimum JK [Big Grin] [Big Grin] so happy now , thanks to everyone who helped. but really LB went back into my account and i did fix my settings , stupid me [Wink]
[Razz] I don't send lots of messages but it has been commented on how many photos of baby lumpy butt I put up there.... prob over 200!!! [Razz]

nice to have a new friend and to see the person behind the screen name [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

nononononon micky we must share or he is all mine..i wont let dzosser go without a fight.....
no you misunderstood me i was correcting your spelling of my name thats all [Wink]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

no you misunderstood me i was correcting your spelling of my name thats all [Wink]
woosh thank god.cas i so like u.. didnt wanna have to kick yr ass over a man...
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
dolphin .... tina.....you two make laugh....had rubbish day in work.... see this and smile thanks...

[Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

woosh thank god.cas i so like u.. didnt wanna have to kick yr ass over a man...
now is that a way to talk to your favorite buddy :eek:i wont fight over NO man , they arent worth the energy [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mylife:
dolphin .... tina.....you two make laugh....had rubbish day in work.... see this and smile thanks...

[Big Grin]

u work on saturdays no wonder its a rubbish day.. but plz dont say yr in line for dzooser too.. i will have to open a can of whoop ass on all the women.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
where has he been anyway Tina? haven't seen the looker in a while [Razz] [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
where has he been anyway Tina? haven't seen the looker in a while [Razz] [Big Grin]

i dont know maybe his daughter is visiting or him her.of he is mad cas we all want him.. where are u dzosser???
maybe we are too much women for him.....

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
you got that right girly
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
you got that right girly

think he can take us both.. i would let u be the second wife only u.. i wont share with anyother woman ok..
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
you got that right girly

think he can take us both.. i would let u be the second wife only u.. i wont share with anyother woman ok..
well ok if thats the way you want it [Big Grin] but he did ask me first so you better talk to him [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
cas we all want him..

Well i'm hoping you are joking here Girl [Roll Eyes]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
you got that right girly

well ok if thats the way you want it [Big Grin] but he did ask me first so you better talk to him [Wink]
well then i suppose i can be the second as long as i get some of him its all good yes kalia i was jokin sweety

and u know micky i was just thinking which is dangerous for me.. and i thought about somethin that made me smile cry and spit out my drink..
dzosser looks like a big man how do we know we could handle what he has to give. he just might be too big and too much for the both of us.. and all the women on es...there is a reason god made egyptian women.....

Member # 14517

Rate Member
That's Kalila Sweetie [Big Grin]

Tina God made Egyptian women cos he knows us western women won't take no Sh1t

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

i know thats right but some do.. which is ironic..u watch dateline and all them channels telling u to be careful and do not give men over seas money and what do then dumb ass desperate women do.. give all they have.. if some food said i am sick or my mom is sick send money i would say damn that sucks maybe u should get a job to pay yr bills.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):

i know thats right but some do.. which is ironic..u watch dateline and all them channels telling u to be careful and do not give men over seas money and what do then dumb ass desperate women do.. give all they have.. if some food said i am sick or my mom is sick send money i would say damn that sucks maybe u should get a job to pay yr bills.
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] you are just to much Tina
Member # 7880

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 54321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Tina, if married Egyptian men are out of the game here, then u will find only some teenagers to flirt with. Better say we can have 4 wives [Big Grin] only if have to marry again although a naive person only can repeat one of his fatal mistakes in life [Smile]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Tina, if married Egyptian men are out of the game here, then u will find only some teenagers to flirt with. Better say we can have 4 wives [Big Grin] only if have to marry again although a naive person only can repeat one of his fatal mistakes in life [Smile]
sorry charley i do not do teenagers.. i can flirt with anyone np. married or not cas i am one of the harmless women...thats all it is is flirting..teasing etc....

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com