EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weather
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its that time again girls whats yr weather like where u are?
mine was cold last night and 70's all week..
maybe no more air conditioner this yr...
it felt like winter last night

Sun

65°F | 38°FMon

72°F | 43°FTue

72°F | 52°FWed

74°F | 54°F

http://www.wunderground.com/US/IA/Marshalltown.html

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blazing hot, as usual.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am jealous i want some sun. i hate the heat and the cold. i wish it was 78 all year long

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We still have nice sunny weather throughout the day here; however the mornings and evenings started to get chilly. Autumn is just around the corner - what a pity.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bloody cold as usual....wind...rain....and sometimes only sometimes a little bit of sun [Frown]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ya its been cold here the past few days.. send all this cold shat back yr way i want our sun and shine back here

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gray, dismal, raining & around 75...nasty weather...
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful weather on the first day of school for my children!! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Well I gotta go out and enjoy it big time outside again today as weather forcast states it will become quite cold starting tomorrow.

Gosh, I so dislike the four seasons.... (wish I could go back to Florida). [Frown]

unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scotland issued with severe weather warnings as Britain is battered by heavy rain and high winds

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 2:14 AM on 03rd September 2009

The Met Office issued severe weather warnings for parts of Scotland last night as heavy rain hit most of the UK.

South west Scotland and Lothian were expected to get up to 70mm of rainfall overnight, with North East England and Yorkshire warned it could face disruption with heavy showers.

The wet weather was matched by winds of up to 50mph along the coasts, thanks to a storm in the middle of the Atlantic.

No flood warnings were issued, but the south of England is expected to see more rain later in the day as another low pressure moves over the country.

Paul Knightley, forecaster with MeteoGroup, said: 'Overnight tonight there will, certainly for the southern half of England and Wales, be some heavy rain and perhaps some rumbles of thunder as it moves north eastwards through the latter part of today and overnight.

'The rain will then park itself across the north east of England and eastern Scotland through tomorrow morning.

'The centre of the storm is moving from just south of Ireland and by midnight tonight it will be approximately across north west England. It is moving north eastwards by tomorrow.'

It comes after fans at Old Trafford were left disappointed again on Tuesday night as the second of England's Twenty20 internationals against Australia was washed out without a ball being bowled following thunderstorms in Manchester.

After Sunday's match was abandoned seven balls into the England reply, yesterday's clash went the same way after officials ruled that the bowlers' run-ups were waterlogged.

The unsettled outlook with cooler, showery weather is likely to last up until the middle of next week when high pressure is forecast, bringing expected fine and settled weather, Mr Knightley said.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Rain, rain, rain here this morning...
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same in Belgium. Rain all day...
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God ,sunny but not so hot
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
here too sunny and mild not hot not cold.

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely and sunny today.... about 85f...
The pool water's cooled down to 75.... tried to go for a swim but froze my tits off!! [Frown]

I'm happiest when it's hot hot hot!!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is 80f and beautiful with a cool breeze , my time of year ....starting into fall, love it [Razz] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The local Highland Games have been cancelled due to the rain.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
It's now after 1 p.m. here, cloudy and cold (16 °C/61 °F) - I can't believe it 'cause just a couple of days ago we had it here 28 - 30°C. [Frown]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com