EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » White male seeking black female, needs help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White male seeking black female, needs help
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 11 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a white guy who is attracted mostly to black girls. Unfortunately there are not many black girls where I live (Monterey, CA), and the ones I've asked out so far always turn out to already have boyfriends. Is there a way to easily find single black women in my area?
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
I am a white guy who is attracted mostly to black girls. Unfortunately there are not many black girls where I live (Monterey, CA), and the ones I've asked out so far always turn out to already have boyfriends. Is there a way to easily find single black women in my area?

Yeah date a black woman from outside of your area.

Very simple, or are you afraid of black women less affluent than yourself?

You could hang at one of those nice state universities and hook up with a medical student.

I am sure the "WHITE IS RIGHT" epitah works for black women as well as it does for black men.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try lookin on black planet.com its all black people.. some pretty women too....

http://www.blackplanet.com/

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BrandonP, make some black male friends, they'll hook you up with the sisters quick fast.

That's what I do when I want some of that dark chocolate in my life.

Looking for love online is pathetic imho [Big Grin]

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monterey has the DLI and NPGS and there are a ton of young people there. It is a primarily Italian and white town .. and to the Marina/Seaside/Salinas side Mexican. So. San Francisco is 2 hours north of you.. and San Jose even closer. You aren't in a vast wasteland of white.. in fact brown outpaces white BIGTIME in the Central Coast. Handle your business, but without more info on YOU, it is difficult to try to lead you to anything.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:

I'd sugggest you to simply move if it's that important to you. How about Zambia for a year? They speak English there too. [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wondering how a plea for help from white guy in California USA looking for black woman in USA has anything to do with an Egyptian forum???
Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha that did not come to mind but maybe he thinks egyptian women are black.. lolol cas egypt is a part of africa.....hahahaha

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
hahaha that did not come to mind but maybe he thinks egyptian women are black.. lolol cas egypt is a part of africa.....hahahaha

Most Nubian women are beautifully black.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
just wondering how a plea for help from white guy in California USA looking for black woman in USA has anything to do with an Egyptian forum???

Lol, Brandon is usually 'busy' in the Ancient Egypt forum and god only knows perhaps he thinks it's easier to meet here a black woman than back home. After all he could be right!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@BrandonP this one is for you:

*Black Magic Woman* by Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8JjtxHI0M

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
@BrandonP this one is for you:

*Black Magic Woman* by Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8JjtxHI0M

That song name refers to a woman that has black magic power on men,or on Santana himself,not on black women precisely.
It refers that when a person is deemed to have black magic power,he/she is certainly seductive and capable of virtually enchanting/enticing his/her partner like it they had magic powers.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

Most Nubian women are beautifully black.
i dont know any and i am sure they are.. i love some of their skin color its like a perfect coco brown.. makes me jealous..not one damn flaw and a built in yr round suntan
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyboy:

just a side question for those who are followinf this thread and following the being black in Egypt thread

Does the qoute represent a RACIST remark? [Wink]

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyboy:

just a side question for those who are followinf this thread and following the being black in Egypt thread

Does the qoute represent a RACIST remark? [Wink]

I agree
Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not agree ,it is not racist the man loves the dark chocolate [Big Grin] ,I really find the word as an excellent word to express my eager need to black women [Wink]
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are not 'bars of chocolate' and unless you are prepared to be reduced down to the colour of your skin, forget about personality, then yes its not only racist but stupid too.
Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, one more tune for BrandonP:

The Rolling Stones - *Brown Sugar*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59K2kF6o9Tk&feature=related

"Ah brown sugar how come you taste so good (a-ha) brown sugar, just like a young girl should.

Mick Jagger needs to watch his blood sugar. [Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Or how about D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaepO2rXMw

Smooth.... [Cool]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius:
Women are not 'bars of chocolate' and unless you are prepared to be reduced down to the colour of your skin, forget about personality, then yes its not only racist but stupid too.

wht it is stupid?

of course women are not bars of chocolate,we know this,but thy delcious [Big Grin] [Razz]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if I like dark-skinned Egyptian men, would it be okay for me to say "I like some chocolate"?

What sort of chocolate are you, Ahmad? Milk chocolate, or the 80% cocoa kind?

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

of course women are not bars of chocolate,we know this,but thy delcious [Big Grin] [Razz]

A male virgin just spoke..... lol!! [Big Grin]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
So if I like dark-skinned Egyptian men, would it be okay for me to say "I like some chocolate"?

What sort of chocolate are you, Ahmad? Milk chocolate, or the 80% cocoa kind?

yes ,it is completely safe to call him that,and as a matter of fact in one of the familys that we have stong with ,the wife call her hubby chocolate,no probelm ,you people are so sensitive to these words,it is Egyptian culture.

In fact my mom call my dad "hamam" which means pigeon a lot of Egyptian wives do that!

*secret do not tell anybody*

in fact am not black ,I am not white ,I am 2m7y is you heard that before (white wheat ) with black arms in the summer and black hair [Big Grin] [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first time the mention of chocolate made me feel sick!

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
*as usual*

*cough* *cough*
[Embarrassed]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin]

By the way,were´s that Shooky guy that i remember was just like this Ahmad boy when he came to ES,then after a while of living in USA grew up into a guy and was last seen posting as a very,very happy guy with his American girl!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ROFL [Big Grin]

By the way,were´s that Shooky guy that i remember was just like this Ahmad boy when he came to ES,then after a while of living in USA grew up into a guy and was last seen posting as a very,very happy guy with his American girl!
[Wink] [Big Grin]

not ganna happen even in your dreams, [Razz]

I am gonna marry an egyptian woman whatever costs me [Big Grin]

and will come back and live in Grandma Africa and Mama Egypt

mylife
Member # 14219

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

of course women are not bars of chocolate,we know this,but thy delcious [Big Grin]

ROFL

[Wink] [Big Grin]

oh ahmad you do disappoint me....why not not take one of us older western women for free and save your money....we will buy the apartment to live in....we dont cost anything....i dare you to come over to the dark side [Big Grin]
Posts: 312 | From: my world | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh come on mylife, can you see any woman with half a brain wanting to marry that? So glad he wont be poluting the rest of the world with his ideas, leave that one to the village girls who are nicely cut and covered.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

You do that, boy, each to his own. Happy eid, Ahmad!! [Smile]
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
So are you gonna marry a milk chocolate woman or a dark chocolate one? Ahmed...

While we are at it, would you like a thin spagetti woman or a big melon of a woman...?

Then maybe you could introduce her to the family as my dark chocolate melon woman?

Because of course, thats not stupid at all is it.

[Roll Eyes]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
first time the mention of chocolate made me feel sick!

The mention of hairy arms made me feel sick!!!!!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius:
So are you gonna marry a milk chocolate woman or a dark chocolate one? Ahmed...

While we are at it, would you like a thin spagetti woman or a big melon of a woman...?

Then maybe you could introduce her to the family as my dark chocolate melon woman?

Because of course, thats not stupid at all is it.

[Roll Eyes]

I do not care if she is black or white,but I prefer the Black [Wink]

Happy Eid to All [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com