EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Speaking of male dominated society... (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Speaking of male dominated society...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Does a mutilated pussy lose its G spot as well.. [Confused] dunno whom to ask ?? [Frown]

The G-spot is located on the inner wall of the vagina, about half way up. If a woman searches for it 'from cold', she is unlikely to find it. It's usually found if a woman looks when highly roused - ideally, after one or two hard orgasms. On touching it, she will usually know that she has found something very stimulating. (Some women don't find the G-spot particularly exciting).

The G-Spot is usually said to be located about one to three inches inside the vagina, on the anterior wall.

hhmm, does one have to use a mirror to 'look' or should we all be practicing Yoga a bit more? [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
We don't talk much, we 'just do it' look around... [Eek!]

Unmarried people have sex on my roof!!! but that doesn't happen in Egypt so I am clearly a liar [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Ayisha:
hhmm, does one have to use a mirror to 'look' or should we all be practicing Yoga a bit more? [Confused]

Look at what ?? [Confused] simply feel your ermm self. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Look at what ?? [Confused] simply feel your ermm self. [Embarrassed]

Mr D... find your own [Wink]

Discovering your G-spot

The male G-spot isn’t all that difficult to find, but it does require a little patience. Lying on your back is generally considered to be the most comfortable position for this, so you’ll probably want to make use of the bed or perhaps a large sofa. The process will be easiest with your legs elevated, which you can do by simply leaning your legs against the wall behind the bed or draping them over the back of the sofa. If you’re still having difficulty reaching the perineum from this position, you can lift your backside further by sliding a pillow or two under your bum.

Once you’ve made yourself as comfortable as possible, start by gently massaging the area surrounding your anus. Most men enjoy having their taint (also known as the perineum) stimulated, and that can certainly be incorporated into this process. Use the soft pad of your index finger while exploring, and be gentle. As you relax further, lube your finger up and let it gently brush across the surface of your anus. Repeat this move several times, each time increasing the pressure slightly. When you’re comfortable enough to begin probing, you should keep things slow and gentle, taking care to relax your sphincter during the process. Once you’ve come in contact with the male G-spot, you’ll recognize it as a small, chestnut-sized bump situated approximately two inches inward.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if we don't hear from any men for a long time now on this forum, we sure as hell know what they are up to!
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Discovering your G-spot

The male G-spot isn’t all that difficult to find, but it does require a little patience. Lying on your back is generally considered to be the most comfortable position for this, so you’ll probably want to make use of the bed or perhaps a large sofa. The process will be easiest with your legs elevated, which you can do by simply leaning your legs against the wall behind the bed or draping them over the back of the sofa. If you’re still having difficulty reaching the perineum from this position, you can lift your backside further by sliding a pillow or two under your bum.

Once you’ve made yourself as comfortable as possible, start by gently massaging the area surrounding your anus. Most men enjoy having their taint (also known as the perineum) stimulated, and that can certainly be incorporated into this process. Use the soft pad of your index finger while exploring, and be gentle. As you relax further, lube your finger up and let it gently brush across the surface of your anus. Repeat this move several times, each time increasing the pressure slightly. When you’re comfortable enough to begin probing, you should keep things slow and gentle, taking care to relax your sphincter during the process. Once you’ve come in contact with the male G-spot, you’ll recognize it as a small, chestnut-sized bump situated approximately two inches inward.

No way Hozay..this is by far more complicated than regular good 'ol jerking off..nothing beats wanking. [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:

Discovering your G-spot

No way Hozay..this is by far more complicated than regular good 'ol jerking off..nothing beats wanking. [Razz]

I don't mean to be argumentative but I would rank sex with another person higher than wanking [Wink] Call me old fashioned [Big Grin]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I was expecting this from you, but we're talking about 'alternative sex', a little more than the basic prehistoric mechanical discipline, practiced by vertebrates on this planet. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
I was expecting this from you, but we're talking about 'alternative sex', a little more than the basic prehistoric mechanical discipline, practiced by vertebrates on this planet. [Big Grin]

You ever had a blow up doll or used a vaccuum attachment? surely you cannot say wanking is the best alternative to sex if you haven't experienced all possible avenues. [Wink]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
LOL..I'm not into gadgets, but some ppl. are [Roll Eyes] again wanking 'IS' the most popular means of climaxing since it comes in 'handy' any time and anywhere..provided you're not caught 'red handed'. [Eek!] [Razz]
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]

Dyson, the vacuum cleaner manufacturers, have surprised the market by introducing a clip on attachment for sexually deprived men. The accessory fits on to the hose part of the up-right and is said to provide a gentle vibrating 'mouth' for men to insert their manhood.

The company claims they got the idea from hearing many stories about young men arriving at Accident & Emergency departments with a hose attached to their genitals.

Derek Turckleton, Head of Development at Dyson Group, denies the invention was the result of some of the guys in the test lab messing about on a Saturday afternoon. He told us, "using vacuum's as sexual toys has long been a fascination for us. We were aware, once we brought out our new Cyclone range, that the sucking power could lead to a serious accident so we wanted to provide a safety guard when using our technology."

Black & Decker have responded to this emerging market by developing a clip on pussy sucker for its popular handheld, cordless "Dust Buster" range.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
UT... [Eek!] NOW you're talking.. [Cool] Do you masturbate as well.. [Confused] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
LOL..I'm not into gadgets, but some ppl. are [Roll Eyes] again wanking 'IS' the most popular means of climaxing since it comes in 'handy' any time and anywhere..provided you're not caught 'red handed'. [Eek!] [Razz]

On Thursday I saw a man in Spinnys having a wank in his galabeya over by the fish section. Anytime any place anywhere.

This btw is not a joke, Ia m deadly serious. Three of us kinda followed him to make sure we weren't just imagining it!!!!

As for the Dyson story.. that is hilarious... I love it.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
On Thursday I saw a man in Spinnys having a wank in his galabeya over by the fish section. Anytime any place anywhere.

This btw is not a joke, Ia m deadly serious. Three of us kinda followed him to make sure we weren't just imagining it!!!!

Gr8..now this is the 3rd. wanker you've seen so far in this country if I'm not mistaken..right. [Confused] what was his turn on ? Squid or what?? [Roll Eyes]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eewww squid, no way! Gimme a nice Salmon though, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:

Gr8..now this is the 3rd. wanker you've seen so far in this country if I'm not mistaken..right. [Confused] what was his turn on ? Squid or what?? [Roll Eyes]

Yup 3rd public one ... ha ha...
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a story about Russell Brand and a Henry Hoover [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Kinda disturbing they put a face on a hoover don't you think... I wonder if they sold more becasue of this.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I suppose it puts a face to the name [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Does that make them gay?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Henry Hoover is gay? [Eek!]

--------------------

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rahala:
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
[i can give a full translation if you want

Can you give me a translation of this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3o64Iie8UY

this is not the clip dalia posted?

if you insist ,then tell me and I will give you a translation
but not now,but it is Hilarius

Yes, I know it's not the one Dalia posted. I just wanted a translation.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
UT... [Eek!] NOW you're talking.. [Cool] Do you masturbate as well.. [Big Grin]

What has been going on this weekend???? [Confused] [Eek!] Are we now on the level that we disguss our sexlife and toys with each other??? [Confused] [Big Grin]

Why does all the good sh!t happen when im not around????

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
I was waiting for your support, but you can have your say if there's anything we forgot. [Wink]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
UT... [Eek!] NOW you're talking.. [Cool] Do you masturbate as well.. [Big Grin]

What has been going on this weekend???? [Confused] [Eek!] Are we now on the level that we disguss our sexlife and toys with each other??? [Confused] [Big Grin]

Why does all the good sh!t happen when im not around????

Maybe your presence works out braking on this kind of developments. [Razz]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I KNOW from seeing the babies before and after they are butchered at 1 WEEK OLD and at 16 MONTHS OLD.

[Frown] How in the world did you observe this? [Eek!] Did the mothers just whip off the babies diaper and point it out? Is this common to be showing people the "results"??? [Confused]
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
quote:

I KNOW from seeing the babies before and after they are butchered at 1 WEEK OLD and at 16 MONTHS OLD.

[Frown] How in the world did you observe this? [Eek!] Did the mothers just whip off the babies diaper and point it out? Is this common to be showing people the "results"??? [Confused]
This i cannot even bare to read.... [Frown]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

No Laura I do not see the results but I was told by more than one of my male employees this was and is done to their daughters by the wife's mother at 1 week old. The 16 month baby was the daughter of someone else I worked with, beautiful girl, HUGE eyes and lovely smile, the day she was butchered there was celebration in the village. The first 'results' I have seen were Cloudy's pictures posted here, wish I hadnt looked.

I also was told the day my husbands nephews were circumcised, his neices are older and had already been already butchered. When I worked over on the west bank, in the village, I also knew when many other babies were off to the butchers. NONE were over 4 years old, NONE had any choice.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I see Akmad has buggered off again [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member

Give the guy a break, he's got a career to look forward to, the poor guy's spent so much time arguing about Religion, he could've easily had his masters' degree by then. [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Give the guy a break, he's got a career to look forward to, the poor guy's spent so much time arguing about Religion, he could've easily had his masters' degree by then. [Frown]

I have a waiter here with a broken arm, where would Akmad like his break? [Big Grin]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The first 'results' I have seen were Cloudy's pictures posted here, wish I hadnt looked.[/QB]

Me, too. It's one thing to imagine what it must look like and something entirely different to see the visual.

Why on earth would a man want a wife so mutilated that when her pants come down she looks like a Barbi doll?

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
So he ( a husband or father) thinks she (and he) is more "in control over her sexual desires) .
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
So he thinks she (and he) is more "in control over her sexual desires) .

Her lack of desire also excuses his infidelity.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Of course nobody shows off the results but it's not a secret, either. My eight year old niece was victimized about six months ago.
barmaky10
Member # 17087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for barmaky10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's be honest and admit that the Egyptian woman is always in a pursuit to get married regardless of the freedom issue, and in a society where sexual harassment is the rule it may be logic to impose some societal restrictions.

In South Africa for instance there is a similar curfew starting from 6 pm for both genders coz of the security issue, consequently, likewise the Egyptian curfew can be attributed to security issues without patronising women

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huhhhhh???? [Confused]

It's not like that Egyptian women are en masse on the street and widely sexually harass the male population.

Rather most of your guys need to be kept on a leash, the tighter the better cause what's happening on your streets is nothing to be proud rather to be ashamed of.

Egyptian women - any women for that matter - should be able to enjoy a stroll anywhere at anytime in your country without becoming victims of sexual harassment.

Please start preaching your men to show respect and dignity towards other women - and not only towards their own mothers.

Perhaps Egyptian men should not be allowed outside unless they can behave themselves in a civilized manner.

[Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Perhaps Egyptian men should not be allowed outside unless they can behave themselves in a civilized manner.

[Confused]

now that I would vote for! [Razz]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

[Confused]

now that I would vote for! [Razz]
That's three of us, which counts as one and a half votes. Anyone else?
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am the fourth [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
I think I have the right to have an opinion about that

of course you have !

quote:
and I even didn't say anything negative
did I say that you said something negative ?! [Confused]

I think the cinfusion arises from me using a lot of pronouns since I am used to use a lot of them
for example I replies to you before and in some occasions I said "you " which does not mean you in person but you people !

the pronouns allude ,sorry but I do not see you (in person [Big Grin] )offensive or something but some of you (people) are !

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
come on QM, thank the nice man for giving you (as in you personally) permission to have an opinion. The rest of us (as in us people) await our permission to be granted from The Great One. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Have I ever been on a third class train?... hell no!!!

well guess what you will never see Egypt!

Egypt is there in the 3rd class train ,those who use 1st or 2nd are high class or middle class but they do not reflect what happens but in the 3rd class (I use all of the classes )you see Egypt,the real Egypt ,no masks ,no hypocrisy ,just naked Egypt !!

I will tell you an incident that happened in front of my eyes when I was in the 3rd train(I hate 1st and 2nd class so I use the 3rd if it is too late or when I want to talk to somebody)what makes me like this 3rd class is that people are so open ,we discuss everything ,you find someone who sell TERMCE and other who sells tea and ,,,,and I do not forget the man who is shipping his goat in the train !!

the incidence I can not forget belongs to a poor woman who was apparently from Al-falaheen ,and when the man who is responsible foe checking the tickets came and told her where is you ticket she told him I do not have any you can take cheese instead of them [Frown] so poor woman (we call the man comsary and the women was apparently returning her home after a long day of trade in Cairo ,she sells cheese which she makes from the milk of her animals ) ,this is Egypt ,poor and kind people,but smart people ,I see this in their eyes

quote:
As for FGM... please do not try to tell me you are smart and educated when you think that FGM is acceptable.
I do not care what you think about me up till now I have not said my opinion completely about the catastrophe called FGM!
Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Forgive me, you are right as always. I know nothing about the land I live in or the people I associate with everyday.

I will return when I have been on a train to strengthen my views.

Knuckle dragger.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
come on QM, thank the nice man for giving you (as in you personally) permission to have an opinion. The rest of us (as in us people) await our permission to be granted from The Great One. [Big Grin]

Jealous???? [Big Grin]
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

those who use 1st or 2nd are high class or middle class

Nah.... they take the airplane.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
2 nd. CLASS TRAIN IN EGYPT. [Frown]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
quote:

Jealous???? [Big Grin]
of course I am!! Why do you (as in you personally)get granted permission to have an opinion when the rest of us (as in all those that are not you) have waited so long? [Frown]

*rubs chocolate cake into QMs hair*

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
2 nd. CLASS TRAIN IN EGYPT. [Frown]

[Frown]

Also in the first
[Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

*rubs chocolate cake into QMs hair*

No. Better try the used chewing gum!! [Razz]
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com