EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am getting Married (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I am getting Married
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

You know from those were the days my friend, hope this rings a bell. [Big Grin]

I would ring your bell anywhere anytime..... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

[Eek!]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks dzosser, you have rang the bell [Razz]
quiet tibe. you bad girl [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

I would ring your bell anywhere anytime..... [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
[Eek!] [/QUOTE]

aaahhh Drozzer aaaahhhhhhDrozzer uh yes right there - your so gooood baby - feeling like Meg Ryan in that movie i cant remeber the name of [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

that wasnt Lulu! that was that woman who slept with Hughie Green, cant remember her name

Lulu was 'Shout!' [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melanie [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

that wasnt Lulu! that was that woman who slept with Hughie Green, cant remember her name

Lulu was "To Sir With Love". One of my favorite movies of all time.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
quote:
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

Good lord,that movie and song are old!!! [Eek!]

I was even little by then. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TIBE !!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] BEHAVE !!

*Pours ice-cold water over tibe's head*

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Good lord,that movie and song are old!!! [Eek!]

I was even little by then. [Big Grin]

To Sir, With Love was from 1967. The year I was born. I was little then too Sash. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Y cant turn out the flame on me now Drozzer [Eek!] [Big Grin] Y little sexy MF. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

Thats the one! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
quote:

Y cant turn out the flame on me now Drozzer [Eek!] [Big Grin] Y little sexy MF. [Big Grin]

[Embarrassed] [Embarrassed] [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Melanie [Confused]

Mary Hopkins!!!! [Cool]

this is turning into nostalgia thread now [Big Grin]

Who remembers Sandy Shaw and Dusty Springfield? [Big Grin]

Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Melanie [Confused]

Mary Hopkins!!!! [Cool]

I remember Dusty Springfield - Wishin and Hopin..
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ofcourse Mary Hopkins! Sandy Shaw 'Puppet on a String'! I love Rusty Springboard [Big Grin] Melanie, 'I've got a brand new combine harvester'I think?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Lulu didn't sing much I guess, but she was hot with her mini skirt, she's a year older than myself and probably younger than Ayisha and a few more on this forum who pretend to be nonexistent in the late sixties. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
TIBE !!!!!!!!! [Eek!] BEHAVE !!

[Embarrassed] [Eek!]

Mi casa or your crib??? Bring lots of toys [Big Grin]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Lulu who? [Big Grin]

OMG i loved that theme song ...those school girl days :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lulu_(singer). ayisha , i refuse to think you looked like her [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
OMG i loved that theme song ...those school girl days :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lulu_(singer). ayisha , i refuse to think you looked like her [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Since Ayisha is feeling nostalgic here it is

Actually I have seen a picture of Ayisha in which I can see the resembelance.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
thanks Clear and QSY .....love that song
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member

Naughty horny tibe... [Big Grin]

*Shoves Tibe into printer room and locks the door from outside*

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

ok you 2 need to get a room...ashamed of you Tibe, your a married woman, [Eek!] but he is a good catch [Big Grin] [Wink]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

ok you 2 need to get a room...ashamed of you Tibe, your a married woman, [Eek!] but he is a good catch [Big Grin] [Wink]
Yes we agreed to meet in the middle. That must be somewhere in Hungary [Big Grin] Are y up for a treesome [Big Grin]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:

Is this you???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZDFM7_umY

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Is this you???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjZDFM7_umY

No..that's probably your boss. [Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

this is more like it [Big Grin] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczEBtOnD3k&feature=related
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Melanie [Confused]

Mary Hopkins!!!! [Cool]

How 'bout Mary Poppins? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Because they are not interested in the bitchy verbal attacks, the judgements, the sterotypes and the nit picking and shredding of each line of their posts.

WHO has that much time to want to really dig at other people???

It seems some folk are only happy if they are making others unhappy.

I would rather have the resident pitbulls banned and see some nice fresh folk come along and participate.

MD... you aren't the first to be moved on and you won't be the last... I hope if you ever need real help you won't hesitate to come back.

You are right there Cheekyferret!!!

I have put Tigerlily on ignore [Big Grin]

I do enjoy ES and yes I will still remain to post on here. I have been around this forum for a number of years and I have seen people come and go!! But why should I leave just because of 1 persons comments!! I have been reading some real bad horror stories on here over the years and wow my experiences are a splash in the ocean compared to them so its not all bad!!!

So I met a Egyptian guy over the internet and he comes to the uk!! At least he didn't want a visa or money he has this already here, so no worry s. He has been married a few times also no big deal.Thats his history not mine.Also I know he is not the mr innocent angel he makes out to be either lol,i am happy to have him as a friend and keep good contact with him [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHATEVER WHORE!!

quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

I will not post here any longer on this thread or on this forum because

[Roll Eyes]

Anyone who congratulates you here on your fourth, fifth or whatever marriage is the same wacked as you are!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Dusty Springfield and Ayisha, I can too see why folk would say Lulu...

MD... EVERYONE has a story... NO-ONE has the right to judge.

I personally don't give a damn if you are on your 12th marriage your 67th marriage or you 100th... your business is exactly that... please stay on ES and give us all a break from the copy & pasted news articles we all have to trawl through to find people to communicate with.

Congratulations on maintaining friendship... [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Cheekyferret I am staying on ES!! I agree people who have to judge others are somehow lacking something in their personal life.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bezapt... bored housewives with nothing better to do than attack others... how empty must some people actual be inside to have so much angst towards a stranger.

Like I said, we all have private lives, some more private than others. It just so happens if you air your life you are judged and if you don't you have one invented [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

this is more like it [Big Grin] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczEBtOnD3k&feature=related
This version is much nicer. And I do think you look like her (or she looks like you).
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Some people have way too much time on there hands and some people will go to extreme lengths to stalk others on here and dig up posts that were made years ago and bash them!! I have seen this many times on here.But its when the Name calling starts thats when it turns nasty and this is when you see people for what they are.If they can do this on a forum then in reality it must be ten times worse,or they just live in a fantasy world online.

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop calling me a stalker, you dirtball. Go and clean up your life and stop spreading your personal details on an open internet forum.

I am not the one who's chasing after Muslim men on the internet over and over again to trap them into a non-registered marriage just to be able to quickly get rid of them if I am not into them anymore.

God what a trash I have to deal here with....... [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have too much time on my hands but I don't waste it by trawling through here to find old posts to try to make myself look superior lol...I spend it playing on Facebook and chatting with mates [Big Grin] Not constructive I know but I do like to catch up with folk.

I could never be THAT bored... or that BORING [Wink]

anyhoo, Cairo is lush tonight, lovely temperature and there is a race night on so I can go and put all my cash on the horses... naturally I am the only one in Cairo out having fun as I am a gross misrepresentation of the norm [Wink] Thank God eh... if I am the only one living this way then
I will win every race pmsl...

[Big Grin]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?!?

Do we have a morality police here now? What's up with digging into other people's lifes and judging them?
I really don't get it. There are countless stories on here that make me cringe, people are making choices I would never, ever make, such as getting married to a waiter from Sharm, a coffeeshop owner from Sayeeda Zeinab, an Egyptian they've only met on the net, some idiotic macho guy who can't speak or write proper English and demands obedience ... and so on and so forth. Many times I read stories on here that make me cringe or shake my head in disbelief, but does that give me the right to insult a person and call them names? I don't think so!

And since when does being married several times make someone a whore? Does that mean that everyone who had more than XYZ number of partners is a female or male whore too?

Tiger, would you call Elizabeth Taylor a whore because she's been married eight times? Did you call any other of the serial brides on here, such as Mystic Heart, a whore? Why so much anger and aggression towards this particular poster?

[Confused]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao @ Elizabeth Taylor... I never thought of that!

I too have seen many horrific, grim and cringe worthy tales but I have also seen people targeted and singled out. Not sure if you recall when I first joined I too was head hunted and targeted by the ES bitch crew...

I just dislike bullies in all walks of life. No one has the right to make another person feel bad!!! What kind of people are you!

Seemingly another mission to cause a scene has been stopped dead in its tracks.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I think she is stalking me *Dalia*

--------------------

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
"....Tiger, would you call Elizabeth Taylor a whore because she's been married eight times? Did you call any other of the serial brides on here, such as Mystic Heart, a whore? Why so much anger and aggression towards this particular poster? "

looool!

[Big Grin]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
WTF?!?

Do we have a morality police here now? What's up with digging into other people's lifes and judging them?
I really don't get it. There are countless stories on here that make me cringe, people are making choices I would never, ever make, such as getting married to a waiter from Sharm, a coffeeshop owner from Sayeeda Zeinab, an Egyptian they've only met on the net, some idiotic macho guy who can't speak or write proper English and demands obedience ... and so on and so forth. Many times I read stories on here that make me cringe or shake my head in disbelief, but does that give me the right to insult a person and call them names? I don't think so!

And since when does being married several times make someone a whore? Does that mean that everyone who had more than XYZ number of partners is a female or male whore too?

Tiger, would you call Elizabeth Taylor a whore because she's been married eight times? Did you call any other of the serial brides on here, such as Mystic Heart, a whore? Why so much anger and aggression towards this particular poster?

[Confused]

i must be a whore too cas i been married 3 times and i wanna get married 1 more time.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dalia you and cheeky are a few of my favourites on here.
You always know what to say as well as cheeky
Judgemental self rightous people make me sick
at every oppertunity to bring down another person
in such vulgar terms like woman whore who the hell does that mad woman bully and person with no compassion to others think she is, TL is JOKE on this forum lol not surprised she has sooo many people who dont like her all she needs a broomstick to fly away and go and spread her vile vitriol to other people but she is a lost cause lol looser with no real life she gets her highs from bringing other people down at any given oppertunity no wonder she has ppl like sono stalking her, what you give expect 10 fold response lol the queen bee is loosing her self claimed status as queen bee to let them bees sting her where the sun dont shine, lol, that will keep her quite for awhile whilst drs try to pull out all the stings
TL is a joke lol
TL is a complete jerk
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
nutcase shame feel sorry for your husband that is if you have one and not an imaginary husband lol looser

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must be a whore too cas i been married 3 times and i wanna get married 1 more time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well according to your good friend TL bossy two shoes you must be lol. Maybe she wont be yr friend anymore Tina LOL but please dont loose sleep over that witch, she is so boring and predictable lol, she is a clown.......................puke and so boring with her copy and pastes shame what a looser she has no creative skills all she knows what to do is steal other ppls writings hence the cut and paste she lives in cloud cuckoo land lol dont think she has a husband or children as she lives in fantasy land lol Hahaaa

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Calling someone a whore is completely out of order [Frown]
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:

Yeah how dare tl aka looney tunes calls people whores wtf does she thinks she is
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *****:

na tiger is harmless i like her.like i always said nones words offend me what so ever. its their actions.i could care less if someone called me a name. i am a much better person than that..it would take a hell of a lot more than words to make me hate someone. words just make me dislike what they stand for.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
"....Tiger, would you call Elizabeth Taylor a whore because she's been married eight times? Did you call any other of the serial brides on here, such as Mystic Heart, a whore? Why so much anger and aggression towards this particular poster? "

looool!

[Big Grin]

yes it is laughable as TL must be a whore herself
as she keeps calling other ppl whore who the hell does she think she is, you know what they say ppl who sprout things generally are those ppl sprouting who they are, cos they so stiffed up themselves that they have to make other people feel bad, eish feel sorry for her kids what a bitter woman, and she adopting more children.............not good what role model can she be as she spends all her time here instead of nuturing and parenting her children
what a bad role model of a mother she is, social welfare should look into it.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:

I agree it not a nice thing to see on a forum but some people like her dont know any other way to act.
Member # 14677

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by *****:

na tiger is harmless i like her.like i always said nones words offend me what so ever. its their actions.i could care less if someone called me a name. i am a much better person than that..it would take a hell of a lot more than words to make me hate someone. words just make me dislike what they stand for.
Well Tina I am happy for you I like you
however TL is poison and each to there own but she is a nasty piece of work and quite frankly a waste of space

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
yall know that sometimes tiger gets her p[anties all bunched up and gets freaky. but she is harmless. and not always mean to people.i always ignore the bad and try to turn it all around. i like everyone that here now not before.yr all ok by me.it doesnt mean i always like everyones comments but hell if i hated someone for a comment then i better hide away.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com