EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » I am getting Married (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: I am getting Married
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think TL is liability to herself!! she is a very unstable person.Thanks everyone for your support!!
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
WHATEVER WHORE!!

quote:
Originally posted by marydot:

I will not post here any longer on this thread or on this forum because

[Roll Eyes]

Anyone who congratulates you here on your fourth, fifth or whatever marriage is the same wacked as you are!!!!

Woaaa WTF? [Eek!]
So is she a whore in your opinion because shes talking of marriage or because she has a new man? If it was her 4th or 5th boyfriend that would be ok I suppose? I am pretty sure you yourself have had more boyfriends than that and we all know sono tells the world each sexual encounter she has. I am on hubby number 3 but I have also had boyfriends in the past, does that make me a super whore or was I only a whore when I married them?

As far as im aware Marydot is Muslim, surprisingly enough not all muslims stay married to the same partner forever as neither do non muslims. Many muslims barely get to know someone before they marry and they marry so they CAN get to know each other, unlike just having a boyfriend. calling her a whore for that is way out of order and considering just about all of us have had more than a couple of boyfriends or husbands you are then calling all of us here which I take offense at!

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am obviously a whore because I was with my husband before marriage but Tiger you lived with your Egyptian boyfriend in Cairo does that make you snow white [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Husband 1: married to my first husband for 7 years (British) Husband 2 : 5 months (Iraqi)

so i really dont know where she got the idea that i am on my fourth marriage.

I think TL is not what she puts herself out to be.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back marydot. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Thank you Dzosser [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once married and that happily for 10.5 years with four children. How unstable is that????

Seriously learn to love yourself before you get into any new relationship, marydot.

It's easy to run to the next church - in your case the next mosque - to get married with a guy you met online and hardly even know.

But what I am talking about: You wouldn't be the first from this forum to do that.

Don't disrespect the meaning of marriage.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I am obviously a whore because I was with my husband before marriage but Tiger you lived with your Egyptian boyfriend in Cairo does that make you snow white [Confused]

Waiting on a reply Tiger!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Once married and that happily for 10.5 years with four children. How unstable is that????

Seriously learn to love yourself before you get into any new relationship, marydot.

It's easy to run to the next church - in your case the next mosque - to get married with a guy you met online and hardly even know.

But what I am talking about: You wouldn't be the first from this forum to do that.

marriage # 1 British husband 1 year 3 months!
marriage # 2 British husband 22 years
Marriage # 3 Egyptian Husband 5 years 1 month 18 days and counting. is that disrespecting the meaning of marriage? [Confused]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:

Tigerlily Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So you were his girlfriend before being his wife? [Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What is the meaning of marriage in your opinion?

And if you hold marriage in such high regard (which I respect, btw., I'm not being sarcastic here!) -- then wouldn't you agree that there are many people on here who *disrespect* its meaning?

Why single out and attack this particular poster then? There seems to be something about her that triggers your resentment and anger, and I really don't understand why.
[Confused]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No marriage, no kids.... I am CLEARLY a lesbian!!!

Just glad I have met many folk from here who know the real me... [Big Grin]

Ayisha... va va voooom, how you doin [Wink] you are my kinda lass.... puuuuuuuuurrr ... [Wink]

I turned down more offers of marriaqe than I care to remember.... I had one crossing the road earler [Smile] not my cuppa tea.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
No marriage, no kids.... I am CLEARLY a lesbian!!!

Just glad I have met many folk from here who know the real me... [Big Grin]

Ayisha... va va voooom, how you doin [Wink] you are my kinda lass.... puuuuuuuuurrr ... [Wink]

I turned down more offers of marriaqe than I care to remember.... I had one crossing the road earler [Smile] not my cuppa tea.

aaa damn i was gonna ask u to marry me. its legal in my state now
hahahahahaha
jokin hun.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina.... I like blondes [Wink]

God, it is 5am and my brain is mush... I HAVE to go bed.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tina.... I like blondes [Wink]

God, it is 5am and my brain is mush... I HAVE to go bed.

hey now what are u implying? i bleach my hair.. i aint all blonde...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

*bats eyelashes at ferret* [Big Grin]

as you know i am brunette but am willing to grow out the 'white blonde' for you [Wink]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

*bats eyelashes at ferret* [Big Grin]

as you know i am brunette but am willing to grow out the 'white blonde' for you [Wink]

hey back off unless u want a 3 some.. dzosser would like to see us 3 gettin it on wouldnt ya..????hahahaha
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
tina you got no chance, at least I am in the same country [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
tina you got no chance, at least I am in the same country [Big Grin]

tu che
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

What is the meaning of marriage in your opinion?

And if you hold marriage in such high regard (which I respect, btw., I'm not being sarcastic here!) -- then wouldn't you agree that there are many people on here who *disrespect* its meaning?

Why single out and attack this particular poster then? There seems to be something about her that triggers your resentment and anger, and I really don't understand why.
[Confused]

Please reread my responses in this topic. I am not attacking someone for getting married a second time around.

Marydot is someone who seems to take it too lightly with the whole concept of marriage. But I already pointed it all well out above.

Today it's this guy she intends to marry, tomorrow it will be another guy she met online. Really the UK has more than enough eligible Muslim bachelors and she could find someone through the mosque she's attending because she's oh so pious. Oh right I forgot ... she seems to switch mosques like she switches men.

WOW she surely makes other converts who try really hard to do right look very bad. [Confused]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlilly, that was uncalled for. It is evident u have an issue with marydot. I believe marydot, myself, and the forum members would like to know what it is.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marydot is an adult and its up to her what she does with her life.

so basically, who cares how many men she's married or been engaged to or anything else.

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I do believe Tigerlily is a stalker and a racist and she is jealous of the woman on ES who marry Egyptians.She has this desire to bash many people on ES this what she does every day.

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will reiterate for the hard of thinking...

Why should ANYONE care what others choose to do with THEIR lives. Who died and made TL bloody judge and jury...

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no one.... bless her, shes just got far too much time on her hands during the day. TL, maybe you should get yourself a hobby and stop preaching.
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
This thread has way gone past its sell by date.

--------------------

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Please reread my responses in this topic. I am not attacking someone for getting married a second time around.

Marydot is someone who seems to take it too lightly with the whole concept of marriage. But I already pointed it all well out above.

Yes, Tiger, I read that. And if you feel she is taking the concept of marriage too lightly, you are entitled to your opinion of course. But my point was that it is absolutely not okay to insult her the way you do.

As has been pointed out, many people on here have probably had a number of boyfriends / girlfriends / sexual partners. And I am sure some of the more conservative members are of the opinion that those people take the concept of marriage and sex way too lightly. So do you think that should give them the right to insult everyone who mentions a boyfriend / girlfriend, or affair?

We can't always apply our own moral standards on others. You think marydot has low moral standards. Others on here probably think you have low moral standards for living with your Egyptian boyfriend. How would you feel if those people started calling you a whore and giving you advice on how to live your life?

quote:

Today it's this guy she intends to marry, tomorrow it will be another guy she met online. Really the UK has more than enough eligible Muslim bachelors and she could find someone through the mosque she's attending because she's oh so pious.

But so WHAT? Why does that bother you so much?

As I said before, MysticHeart, for example, has been doing the same thing, yet you didn't insult her and call her names. (I'm not taking a dig at MH here, btw., just using her as an example.)

quote:

WOW she surely makes other converts who try really hard to do right look very bad. [Confused]

Since when do you worry so much about Muslim converts and how they look in the eyes of others? There are several converts on here and I haven't seen them taking offense at marydot's posts, so why do you?

Please chill! If you feel the need to voice your disagreement with another member's choices, then go ahead and do so, but please leave the insults out of it.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I was brought up to respect others. So Tiger what are you teaching your children? That if their friends do not fit in to the correct 'box' they deserve to be personally insulted and humiliated [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
This thread has way gone past its sell by date.

thats ok, so are many of the posters [Big Grin] [Cool]
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hitler aka TL who the hell do you think you are
who the hell made you judge and jury sitting on your little high horse and lecturing people on how you think life and morals should be, grow up and get a life you a nasty piece of work.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *****     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double
Posts: 564 | From: planet earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re quote from Marydot...

So I met a Egyptian guy over the internet and he comes to the uk!! At least he didn't want a visa or money he has this already here, so no worry s. He has been married a few times also no big deal.Thats his history not mine.Also I know he is not the mr innocent angel he makes out to be either lol,i am happy to have him as a friend and keep good contact with him [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [/QB][/QUOTE]

It disturbs me that you dont seem to give a hoot how this Egyptian guy you met on the internet who has been married twice, who is now in the Uk and does not need money or visa has probably conned a woman to get into the Uk. being a victim of this myself I feel sad that you have no concience MD, and by your own admission he is not an angel..Mmmm? sounds familiar to me.. Just watch your step. Guys like that do not give up conning older women for whatever they can get

Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marmia
Member # 13506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marmia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps.. Im not taking sides here, I dont agree with being bitchy or attacking anyone on here, however, its just a friendly warning to be careful and to have integrity.. I just find it difficult to understand your couldnt care less attitude about what hes done before and that you find it funny and want to embrace this guy as your "friend"
Posts: 164 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Why should I have a conscience? Whatever my friend has done before is no business of mine,like its no business of his what I have done before. My friend can do whatever he likes this is his choices in life same as me.AS i have stated we are friends.But I dont need to write anymore on a forum because I dont give a damm what people think or say.

--------------------

Marmia
Member # 13506

Ignorance is bliss..What comes around goes around....I will say no more on the subject
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I dont believe in the statements "what comes around goes around".I dont live my life on this way of thinking.so I will pass by this thread.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Why should I have a conscience? Whatever my friend has done before is no business of mine,like its no business of his what I have done before. My friend can do whatever he likes this is his choices in life same as me.AS i have stated we are friends.But I dont need to write anymore on a forum because I dont give a damm what people think or say.

sweet heart if u did not give a damn u would not respond.u do care what p[eople think cas u asked for advice posting it online. i always say i do not care what people think. and i do not but i do however like to read other peoples views good or bad. take it in stride. not everyone sees yr life like this.i do not see anything wrong with u not caring about his past. like me now if walid said i lied all theses yrs and i am divorced i could and would forgive him cas he is a kind person. if u wanna marry that friend do what u want if u do not want opinions do not post yr info. u will get good and bad opinions. no matter what u post?capeche? right or wrong?
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that somebodies past can give an indication of the personality. As it is important to know the history in order to understand how the world is today, in fact the same counts for people. If you truly want to understand your partner, knowing his past can be important to make that possible.
That doesn't mean that he has to give all the details, because also that can work out unhealthy. Everything what happens in a life, is related to time and circumstances. So the event isn't the important thing, but the circumstances and the time are as important as the event is.
The statement 'waht comes around goes around'isn't always the truth, at least not at that moment. But in time it will. When a bad person benefits his/her behaviour on short term, the real character will come clear on long term, so then it comes around a bit later...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

sweet heart if u did not give a damn u would not respond.u do care what p[eople think cas u asked for advice posting it online. i always say i do not care what people think. and i do not but i do however like to read other peoples views good or bad. take it in stride. not everyone sees yr life like this.i do not see anything wrong with u not caring about his past. like me now if walid said i lied all theses yrs and i am divorced i could and would forgive him cas he is a kind person. if u wanna marry that friend do what u want if u do not want opinions do not post yr info. u will get good and bad opinions. no matter what u post?capeche? right or wrong?
I agree Tina most threads on ES turns nasty in one form or another,whatever a poster has to say whether good or bad,this is the thing with ES personal or not it does not matter because the blasting will begin [Wink]

I dont have a problem because when I turn off my computer i can sleep at night [Big Grin] I did not come here looking for advice but its interesting to see what other posters have to say.which is a good thing...oh how the joys of net life [Razz]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
I am just wondering who will fire the next rounds of shot at me roflmao [Big Grin]

Thats your lot ladies, no more personal shots from me, I will pull up a seat and enjoy the ride on ES for a while [Razz]

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I am just wondering who will fire the next rounds of shot at me roflmao [Big Grin]

Thats your lot ladies, no more personal shots from me, I will pull up a seat and enjoy the ride on ES for a while [Razz]

damn i am out of bullets.. hahahahahah
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

damn i am out of bullets.. hahahahahah
roflmao Tina Thank God for that! [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
If you feel the need to voice your disagreement with another member's choices, then go ahead and do so, but please leave the insults out of it.

Point taken, Dalia. I respect you and your posts.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *****:
Hitler aka TL who the hell do you think you are
who the hell made you judge and jury sitting on your little high horse and lecturing people on how you think life and morals should be, grow up and get a life you a nasty piece of work.
Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.

Lol "Hitler"! For an old lady you got quite a temper!!! Did yo try councelling??
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
I was brought up to respect others. So Tiger what are you teaching your children? That if their friends do not fit in to the correct 'box' they deserve to be personally insulted and humiliated [Confused]

Since you have to take another dig at me - and mentioning my children in this topic - let me make this clear to you: I am pretty certain that I teach my children well all the needed values they need later on in life to succeed.

And for sure none of my boys is gonna end up with a woman past her expiration date!!

Well what else is to say to this topic besides birds of a feather flock together....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I admire MD for walking away and not marrying him... too many women go through with the farce of a marriage to save face. (globally)... It takes a better person to admit they are wrong.

What goes around comes around can also work in the positive sense. MD, you for e.g could now believe that becasue you were not 100% happy and chose to end the relationship that another could come your way.

Children adopt the traits of those they are greatly influenced by. Traits can not be taught, only aped.

I have the song True Colours going around in my mind [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Unlike you do to me Tiger I am not taking a dig at you. Simply asking you a straightforward question? So I'm past my expiry date am I now that is funny [Big Grin] . Anyone would think you were from a different generation to me. Guess your expiry date won't be that far away also [Wink] .
I think it will be your boys choice who they fall in love with not yours [Roll Eyes]
By the way still waiting a reply to you living with your boyfriend in Cairo!

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its funny how you lot go on about how nasty the forum is, and when TL comes on and says what MANY people are probably thinking, you all fire insults at her and gang up?

Pot calling kettle black isn't it?

Maybe TL was wrong to call Marydot a whore, but perhaps she got so fed up reading the pious tale of a muslimah that it p'd her off. Yes I have seen the video Marydot posted of Allah...and then pictures of herself, and yes I too have heard tales of men here and there...I chose not to comment cos Its not my business and It seemed a bit silly to me.

But if someone wants to live their life that way, as Marydot does, thats up to her, equally its up to TL to get fed up and say what she thinks.

Its a forum, as you all keep saying, its not a happy little community (whatever you may think), there are people outside of the little 'clique' that read and laugh, cry, call names so maybe EVERYONE should stop taking everything so seriously and acting like TL just disgraced Marydot's honour!!

Its the INTERNET!!!!!!

Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Anyone would think you were from a different generation to me.

Because I am not a craddle robber???

quote:
I think it will be your boys choice who they fall in love with not yours

Fall in love (blah blah..... [Roll Eyes] ) oh that's how you call it. Well yeah the young man you snatched yourself didn't have much choice but then again coming from a developing country I guess it was all worth it. He went the ladder up one step but he's not there yet.

quote:
By the way still waiting a reply to you living with your boyfriend in Cairo!

I wasn't aware that I was obligated to answer you ,mudarissa. According to sonomod I never lived in Egypt and I still live a fantasy life these days. Do I, do I not?? Count your grey hair to find the answer for yourself.

Btw, what's gonna happen when he decides to leave you in a few years although he signed up for nappy duty? You gonna come on here and cry??

Please do so to give some people a reality check.

What do you think his family, the village where he's coming from is thinking of you?? You married into another culture and you don't have a bloody clue.

[Confused]

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com