EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Newly married....problems with husbands family (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Newly married....problems with husbands family
desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desolation row     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my! My life's been so boring of late, I wouldn't mind someone creating an alternate reality for me. [Smile]

All joking aside, I'm often shocked at what I read on this site about the behaviors of Egyptians some of the members come in contact with. I've been married to an Egyptian for 5 years and he doesn't behave like men I read about here. Well unless you talk about being messy. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
"No I am one of the few who will dare counter the sugarmama/gigolo/visa chaser disease"

ROFL sono YOU are the one that lives with that disease yet you claim everyone here does and not you.

@desolation row, sono only knows whats been written here by people and we only know what she has written here over the last 6 years. Sadly what sono relates as other peoples lives actually isnt, as she only reads a few lines then files it then invents a new life for them. I have been a 60 something retired factory worker who divorced my ex who was a vicar, sold the house he slaved for all his life and that my kids grew up in to give heaps of money to my gigolo [Big Grin] not one smidgen of that is the truth or within a million miles of truth, buts its sonomods fantasy truth. What is said about her however, has come from her own postings on this site and IS truth. She hates the fact that some women here are actually married and happy as she thinks ALL Egyptian men are like hers, they abhor the female genitals and insist on having sex through a hole in the sheet, like hers did, they ignore or verbally abuse, like hers did and much more! Everything coming out that mush brain of hers is all her stuff she slings round and puts on others here.

Entertaining though [Big Grin]

you want the hole in the sheet thread? [Big Grin]

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
Ayisha still I won't read your emotional breakdown bularky.

Whens the last time your gigolo spent the night?

a statement saying you wont read anything then a question. That is sooooooooo a sign of mental disorder sono. GET HELP
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desolation row:
Oh my! My life's been so boring of late, I wouldn't mind someone creating an alternate reality for me. [Smile]

All joking aside, I'm often shocked at what I read on this site about the behaviors of Egyptians some of the members come in contact with. I've been married to an Egyptian for 5 years and he doesn't behave like men I read about here. Well unless you talk about being messy. [Smile]

ooh you have done it now [Eek!] you have mentioned being married to an Egyptian man, I can almost visualize her opening a new file for you.

Stick around, you will get a fantay life too, could be fun [Big Grin]

You will be shocked at some of the things sono claims is fact about Egy men though. Mine is a bit messy but he will clean up and cook. The only thing hes not mastered is the washing machine [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desolation row     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha! I don't want mine to master the washing machine. He doesn't separate whites from darks so he's not allowed to do the laundry. [Smile]

To comment about the OP's post:

I don't like the idea of you being "hidden" from the family. Regardless of why you're being hidden. I'm not going to speculate as to his motives for doing this. Wives should never be hidden. Mistresses, yes. Wives, no. There is no excuse for you being hidden. If his family does not accept you then you shouldn't want to be part of this family. Don't expect that they will come around some day because they may never come around. I'm really sorry that you got yourself in so deep.

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learningarabic, Are you any further forward with your situation?
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HiMyNameIs
Member # 17124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HiMyNameIs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I just want to chime in to say this forum is great. I've been reading for a bit but haven't wanted to participate until now. This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

I enjoy a little Bob Dylan as well, quite an appropriate song for living here at times. [Wink]
Posts: 44 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HiMyNameIs:
quote:
I just want to chime in to say this forum is great. I've been reading for a bit but haven't wanted to participate until now. This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

I enjoy a little Bob Dylan as well, quite an appropriate song for living here at times. [Wink]
I like your name too as I like Dylan...

How dare you be happily married to an Egyptian AND live in Egypt... my God, what kind of freak are you [Wink]

I too have had a life made up about me but not by Sono, it was very different to reality I can assure you. There is an element on here of jealous people who will belittle you becasue you have the life they desire. Watch this space [Wink]

I agree 100% about being hidden, Egyptian culture is not as complex as some folk make out. Why do people assume you should lose, your dignity, self respect and self esteem??? Secrets are secrets for a reason... and never a good reason.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Glad to meet fellow Dylan lovers. [Smile]

I prefer content and comfortably married. [Big Grin] However, we don't live in Egypt, we live in the US. I have been to Egypt a couple times.

I don't understand being jealous of someone you don't really know. How do you know what you're jealous of in that case? Jealous of the "idea" of their supposed or speculated happiness or achievements? I do find the analysis of members' personalities and personal lives fascinating. [Smile] If I am going to get an alternate reality can I look like a Brazilian supermodel? [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
quote:

How dare you be happily married to an Egyptian AND live in Egypt... my God, what kind of freak are you [Wink]

I too have had a life made up about me but not by Sono, it was very different to reality I can assure you. There is an element on here of jealous people who will belittle you becasue you have the life they desire. Watch this space [Wink]

I agree 100% about being hidden, Egyptian culture is not as complex as some folk make out. Why do people assume you should lose, your dignity, self respect and self esteem??? Secrets are secrets for a reason... and never a good reason.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Glad to meet fellow Dylan lovers.

I prefer content and comfortably married. However, we don't live in Egypt, we live in the US. I have been to Egypt a couple times.

I don't understand being jealous of someone you don't really know. How do you know what you're jealous of in that case? Jealous of the "idea" of their supposed or speculated happiness or achievements? I do find the analysis of members' personalities and personal lives fascinating. [Smile] If I am going to get an alternate reality can I look like a Brazilian supermodel? [Big Grin]

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ah you live in the USA.. my bad sorry. [Big Grin]

Jealousy is a wasted emotion but if I wasn't already me I would want to be me lol... my life is ace.

Content and comfortable.. that is nice [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
If I am going to get an alternate reality can I look like a Brazilian supermodel? [Big Grin]

only in your own fantasy life sadly. The one sono makes for everyone is we are all fat, old hags paying young Egyptian gigolos for sexual favours, she has no real imagination [Frown] So when she pipes on about how hot and sexy SHE is she really thinks its real because we are all fat old hags jealous of her being an attractive sexy hottie. [Confused]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does sono not believe that us with egy husbands actually live with them too? What is wrong with that woman??? Oh yeah, DG explained that one already [Smile]
And I still don't understand, lets say she had to get rid of her baby (only six month, thats so sad, that's how old Zain is and you would have to take him from my cold dead hands) for four months... but it is been years now. Why on earth is she not there right now with her little girl??

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Some people clearly just believe whatever they want to believe irregardless of the blatant facts, evidence and supporting statements.

It is just another example of what the hell do we know about Egypt, Egyptians and ourselves. We here are wrong and everyone else is right.

We will never win! If Google says Cairo will be 34 today and my thermometer on the balcony says it is 38 then we are clearly lying and are wrong as they read it on Google!!!

Seriously, this site has folk with more mental health issues than One flew over the cuckoos nest.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Why does sono not believe that us with egy husbands actually live with them too? What is wrong with that woman??? Oh yeah, DG explained that one already [Smile]
And I still don't understand, lets say she had to get rid of her baby (only six month, thats so sad, that's how old Zain is and you would have to take him from my cold dead hands) for four months... but it is been years now. Why on earth is she not there right now with her little girl??

because apparently the US Govt put restrictions on her, like 'finish your education or your hubby (thats already got residency and a green card apparently) gets shipped out' kinda thing. It took her till about 2 years ago to finish school and they are now divorced anyway and she has no money to move so shes been looking for a job in Cairo (and Minnesota) for 6 years. nobody employs her longer than a few weeks, I can't imagine why [Wink]

But as she said, we are the evil ones with a mother instinct that is selfish and not thinking of the child first. We should all ship our kids off to third world countries where thay can be properly loved and cared for.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Some people clearly just believe whatever they want to believe irregardless of the blatant facts, evidence and supporting statements.

It is just another example of what the hell do we know about Egypt, Egyptians and ourselves. We here are wrong and everyone else is right.

We will never win! If Google says Cairo will be 34 today and my thermometer on the balcony says it is 38 then we are clearly lying and are wrong as they read it on Google!!!

Seriously, this site has folk with more mental health issues than One flew over the cuckoos nest.

The thermometer near the HSBC bank here tells lies. [Frown]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In six years even someone working for mcdonalds could fly to Egypt, get daughter and come back, or stay there is they had to. Hell, I just worked part time in a cinema and I got here six times in two years!
So, to be a good mother I should leave Zain here and go back to England.... hmmm, me questions that idea.

Thats true CF... in fact having spoken to actual egyptians about giving birth, they have all said that 10 to 15 years ago many gave birth at home, now nearly all in hospital. And c sections are very common because they cost more, in a country where you have to tip the nurses to look after you, the docs would do what they can for more cash... but I'm sure google knows more *sigh*

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
All thermometers here lie as if it hits 40 they can down tools [Wink] They aren't stoopid lol.

Google is the bible for the folk outside the country.

Reciting statistics and % will never compare to real life experiences in the here and now [Big Grin]

*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

Yeah..well the Ancient Egypt and Egyptology threads are too, at least you learn something from them.. [Roll Eyes] but here its just everyone against Sono. [Frown]

sono is loved compared to you tooti. watching you troll this forum is way more embarrassing than ANYTHING sono has ever done.
now go send some money to the son you abandoned instead of spending every minute online you sad old witch

Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EverybodyHatesTooti:
quote:
This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

Yeah..well the Ancient Egypt and Egyptology threads are too, at least you learn something from them.. [Roll Eyes] but here its just everyone against Sono. [Frown]

sono is loved compared to you tooti. watching you troll this forum is way more embarrassing than ANYTHING sono has ever done.

I disagree, THIS is the most embarrassing thing but thats why you had to create a new 'account' right?

get a life! [Roll Eyes]

*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dzosser*   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you cant see that dzosser is tooti you are blind
Posts: 32 | From: Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

and what the fcuk does it matter if Dzosser IS toots? YOU are obviously an ESer and have made a new account: Occupation TROLL, Intersts MALICE and YOU are in here hounding another poster? You need your head read you nutcase. Fcuk off and go beat a 2 year old up or a granny in a wheelchair, thats all you're good for, make you feel BIG.

Tw@ [Roll Eyes]

*Dzosser*
Member # 17690

Rate Member
lies matter and i'll point them out. DZOSSER IS TOOTI. Tooti has so many trolls on this board that it is a joke. One more wont hurt so dont get your panties in a wad, grandma
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
lies matter and i'll point them out. DZOSSER IS TOOTI. Tooti has so many trolls on this board that it is a joke. One more wont hurt so dont get your panties in a wad, grandma

lies matter? YOU have decided toots is Dzosser so YOU have decided to come and claim what??? WHO GIVES A TOSS? If Dzosser is Mubarak or Queen Liz 2, who gives a toss? Only you it seems. If toots has ten million accounts on ES then she should liven the place up a bit dont you think? instead of trolls like you coming and telling YOUR lies without any proof to back it up. So if lies matter, your lies matter too right?
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

lies matter? YOU have decided toots is Dzosser so YOU have decided to come and claim what??? WHO GIVES A TOSS? If Dzosser is Mubarak or Queen Liz 2, who gives a toss? Only you it seems. If toots has ten million accounts on ES then she should liven the place up a bit dont you think? instead of trolls like you coming and telling YOUR lies without any proof to back it up. So if lies matter, your lies matter too right?
haha

well if toots is a man then goooo dzosser.i would still toot yr horn baby

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Think you are barking up the wrong tree there.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
yaaaay... more shite by imbeciles to trawl through to find something remotely interesting or relevant to Egypt.

Please FTLOG... get a damn life!!!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

LOL.. [Big Grin]
Dzosser ,when did you become a woman? i saw your picture and you are all man to me [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
yaaaay... more shite by imbeciles to trawl through to find something remotely interesting or relevant to Egypt.

Please FTLOG... get a damn life!!!

FTLOG?? [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
For the love of god!

Bored of this mundane rubbish, some people clearly are just miserable fcuk ups!!!

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For the love of god!

Bored of this mundane rubbish, some people clearly are just miserable fcuk ups!!!

rodger that...thats why i only visit once in a while [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
For the love of god!

rodger that...thats why i only visit once in a while [Roll Eyes] [Wink]
I am going to join you!!!
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

[Big Grin]
/ثف ةث لعثسس و فاشف صشس فاشف لاهفؤا صاشفطس اثق بشؤث؟
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com