EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Newly married....problems with husbands family (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Newly married....problems with husbands family
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
Amy why are you protecting this guy? Why does his immigration and residency matter one whit to you? Why are you still involved with his parents familial history. I don't care if his Dad was the barking mad barber of Seville. YOU constantly come to these boards and behave like a very angry person, constantly comparing yourself to other people and holding up random irrelevant credentials. Who cares? Why do YOU care? If you want help in fixing your life, this is not the way to go about it. If you are here to amuse yourself, then you suck. If you NEED HELP and you DO, ask for it. Why even bother participating if all you bring is your nasty side?

Why do you come to these boards handing out advice to women and then rip them to shreds?

Why? Because you are in the same boat. He's lied to you, screwed around on you and you have yet to pull your spousal petition which will send him home packing.

The trauma of dealing with intercultural relationships, and the pain of knowing he's using you to stay in the USA. Propping up the emtional health of your son as a bargaining chip is probably why you are using the "get help" soapbox on others.

"Projection" google it.

When you and others ask about my former in-laws background its to catch me in a lie. 5 years of the same facts over and over again can't instaneously manifest into a lie just to please your saging ego.

My ex didn't need me to get into the USA and didn't need me to stay in the USA.

Your legal husband wouldn't have got to the USA without your help and though he's screwed around on you plenty you still enable him to stay and continue to mess around on you. Undoubtly you still allow him to be intimate with you as well.

Stop projecting! Get rid of the bastard!

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Actually I see my ex husband face to face a few times a week, we talk almost everyday.... So despite him being a former spouse I have more contact with him than you do your husband.
Erm, Sam and I have been living together since July last year. The only time we have been apart since than was for three weeks, when he had to return to egypt due to visa running out, and I had to get Zain a passport. So all that time, I have been waking up to him, going to bed with him, eating dinner with him. He was by my side through my labour, he was there for night feeds and bum changes. He has seen all of Zains "firsts", smiling, laughing, sitting up etc. We done every weekly shop together, and got very in to deal and no deal and top gear.
We are now here in Egypt, together. So already that is one thing you said that doesn't make sense.

quote:
My ex was already a permenant resident of the USA when we met, you still have to import your love interest.
Remind me why you had to kick your daughter out then? There is nothing in this world that would make me ditch Zain, nothing. Even if the UK said I had to to allow Sam to stay, I wouldn't do it, nor would Sam ever allow it. But then, I love my child, you just saw yours as a burden.

quote:
Now does England give you half a welfare check for having a child half English?
I have a job, I'm on mat leave from that job, so they are giving me the money I am entitled to for working there for three years. I also get child benefit, what is the same amount as every single woman with a child in the uk gets, no matter her pay.

quote:
I can imagine how much the native British populace enjoys watching the daughters of their empire breeding with guys who won't or cannot support the mother and child.
Where on earth did you get the idea Sam doesn't support us??

quote:
Lets see if you do manage to complete a degree, which I don't think you will. The statistics are against you.
I'm sorry, I was too busy dusting my degree, what did you say? I'm guessing you got the idea I didn't finish my degree from the same place as the idea that Sam doesn't support us? If I have ever mentioned going back to uni, it is because I want to do a POST grad, so I can focus on one part of journalism.

quote:
We've already see how Sam can be, his own words. Now well over 80lbs overweight you think he'll stick around?
We don't all have men who find any excuse to leave like yours did. Trust me in this, Sam would be much more attracted to me at a size 20, than a size 8.

quote:
You don't take care of your appearance, you haven't thought through your career or education choices and you are alone with a child with a welfare check.
Sam had to laugh at that, as he is the poor guy waiting around for ages whilst I make sure my hair and make up are done before going out.
My education is high, and other than for three weeks, I have never been alone with my child since his birth (even then I had my parents with me).

quote:
My prospects are better, my education finished, my career is looking better and better as the H1 visas expire...
And yet you still find it fitting to leave your child in this country...

quote:
While I am single, I am dating and I am in no hurry to get remarried. I don't consider marriage to a visa seeker and a welfare check a step up from the life I have.
We all know how much you value being single, willing to dump your own flesh and blood so you can enjoy that life. Sam would actually prefer to live in Egypt, however, he believes raising Zain in England would be better for him, due to education and health care- so unlike you, we look at the benefit of the baby before all else.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't know anything about me that I haven't written here. I am completely self aware. I have come to the conclusion yet again, you just suck at being alive. You suck at pretty much everything that you've tried in your entire life. I am so far past you as far as critical thinking skills and life achievements that it is unfair to even engage with you further.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You don't know anything about me that I haven't written here. I am completely self aware. I have come to the conclusion yet again, you just suck at being alive. You suck at pretty much everything that you've tried in your entire life. I am so far past you as far as critical thinking skills and life achievements that it is unfair to even engage with you further.

Petty insults. Would you like me to try them with you?

Cosmo you have yet to refute my statements of your situation. I haven't made anything up, you on the otherhand have creatively invented situations in my life that don't exist and I refuted them in addition to repeating the same facts that I always have over the last 5 years.

Its nice to know you aren't creating a false sunny reality anymore. But I can't understand how you come here complain about the "bastard" and then do an about face without explicitly denying your previous comments in regards to your situation.

Face it you are angry, have every right to be. But then you come here and give advice to newbies only to go off the handle and get nasty about it.

I'd rather not give advice to newbies. I will show up in a newbie thread and point out why characters such as yourself come across as virtolic as yourself. They should know the backstory behind attacks from characters such as yourself.

quote:
I also want to add, that now that you are "outing" yourself you are going to be accountable for your situation. Good people who have nothing to gain are offering you the same words. I haven't heard one person say, "How lovely.. stick it out it will get better in time".

I started telling my story because I needed to be accountable. If I let him back into my life after I involved SO MANY people, then I deserved what I would get. People will not live your life for you, and this is a very personal decision to make and difficult.. but you need to stop listening to the voice in your head, and start listening to other good people who are taking time and energy to help strengthen you. If you choose to stay in this relationship, nobody is going to make fun of you or beat you up abou tit, they won't even give you an "I told you so" when it gets to its inevitable zenith and end. But they won't sit and let you complain and complain about a situation you have the power to control.

Be accountable.

Not every newbie has volunteered for your "accountability" quest. You did.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007203

And your own confession:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007224;p=1#000000

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=007545;p=1#000000

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
InDilemma
Member # 17614

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for InDilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies, ladies....seriously...you should move this conversation to PM...

Why the heck do I have to know about all of this - who abandoned her child, who's husband is not supportive, who's overweight or have no teeth...Don't tell me I don't have to read because I am curious about learningarabic situation and this topic...

Please take it somewhere else...

Get the new thread and

Posts: 14 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by InDilemma:

Why the heck do I have to know about all of this - who abandoned her child, who's husband is not supportive, who's overweight or have no teeth...Don't tell me I don't have to read because I am curious about learningarabic situation and this topic...

Get the new thread and

sorry about that but you will get to know sonomod aka metinoot if you hang around here, you may even have your own fantasy life being built for you by her as she does it to everyone else. She is the expert on nothing, and voices it very loudly. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

Get the new thread and

sorry about that but you will get to know sonomod aka metinoot if you hang around here, you may even have your own fantasy life being built for you by her as she does it to everyone else. She is the expert on nothing, and voices it very loudly. [Roll Eyes]
Valerie, you know why you flame war on the internet so much?

First off you're toothless and cannot manage the jaw strength to hold onto your dentures long enough to argue the crazy hate out of your system long enough.

Secondly your love interest isn't around long enough to get that arguing BS out of your system. Plus the sight of you arguing without dentures in would scare anyone off! [Eek!]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:
quote:

Get the new thread and

Valerie, you know why you flame war on the internet so much?

First off you're toothless and cannot manage the jaw strength to hold onto your dentures long enough to argue the crazy hate out of your system long enough.

Secondly your love interest isn't around long enough to get that arguing BS out of your system. Plus the sight of you arguing without dentures in would scare anyone off! [Eek!]

quote:
The INS requires that I stay in college and finish. If I don't finish my bacheors degree within a certain amount of time they will pull my husbands naturalization.

My husband refused to pay bills untill we almost married to 2 years. I am tired angry and ashamed.

The day I told Ayman I was pregnant he screamed at me for 3 hours about how an infidel was incapable of raising a muslim child, and now he and the baby was going to hell.

During my fourth month of pregnancy he started an internet affair and promised a woman named 'Nacera Safreni' that he would leave me when he gets his citizenship and she would be his true muslim wife. When I found it, the emails were saved on the hard drive, he was casual and said "mixed marriages don't last, who knows if we will be married in two years." From then on he didn't discuss the pregnancy unless he aaked "is the baby alive, are you healthy? is there any complications that you might die in the birth?" Before I found out about his true Muslim wife he was informing me that our child would be sent to live in Egypt with his family when she becomes 6 months old. I wasn't to see her unless it was just a 'visit'.

Ayman hadn't bought anything besides my wedding ring and a head scarf for me up to this point.

I have love handles and plenty of overworked muscles from years of weight lifting for figure skating and b-ball

Plus she understnd fully that we have a sham marriage. So she flaunted love and affection with her husband whenever she could. I hurt so much.

my opportunistic husband

He had threatened me when I was 3 months pregnant in a 11 hour torent of screamming and insults, stating he has friends that will steal her from me and I will never see her again.

I understnd obviously his family won't do this to me. Yet, he has scary friends. When he was a teenager he ran away for 3 years and lived with a group that claimed to be affliated with the 'Muslim Brotherhood'. I knew about this group before I met him and understand that they can pull this off and I would never see her again.

I want to create an understanding and a relationship with people around his family so if my daughter is taken from me they'll know what kind of person I am and possibly help me get her back.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040526012805/www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003065.html

I have only ever been seen without dentures by my dentist. I can eat, scream, shout and many other things with them. Unless I tell people no one knows. your point is Amy?

My husband lives with me, we dont argue though as we have a very easy loving relationship and enjoy pleasing each other. Unless he is working away he spends every night with his arms and legs wrapped around me.

Your jealousy and your mental problems stem from what is posted above by YOU. You hung on to that man you hated out of fear they would take your daughter, they did anyway and you only get to visit. You keep claiming that your ex had permanent nationalization already, he didnt as they wouldnt take it away for you not finishing school.

The reason you are still running round for him is because if you dont you will never see your child again. This is voluntary kidnapping and blackmail and you give into it as you see you have no choice. but you must know after all these years Amy, she is not coming back and they have even convinced you she is better off in the slums of shebin. your first post claimed you have a flat in Alex and the top floor of the place in shebin, why is it taking so long for you to move Amy? You spent 2 years slating and goading me, when I moved you still wouldnt believe it. i have been here 3 years and you are still no closer to your child. Grow some balls and just MOVE, stop being such a coward in real life and a bully on the internet.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Valerie when are you going to give up and move back to the shires?

What truthfully is keeping you in luxor, or what is keeping you from the shires?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

What truthfully is keeping you in luxor, or what is keeping you from the shires?

Truthfully? my husband is from Luxor, he would rather not move from Egypt. he didnt marry me for money or a visa. I am very very happy here especially today as I found real (Fresh Bake) bread is now sold at Arkwrights [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Had a yummy cheese and onion sandwich with salt flavour 'shipseys'

Now why would I give up all my happiness and loving husband to move back to cold damp depressing UK?

So Amy, truthfully now, why have you NOT yet moved to Egypt to raise your daughter as you claimed you were doing 6 years ago?

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Truthfully? my husband is from Luxor, he would rather not move from Egypt. he didnt marry me for money or a visa. I am very very happy here especially today as I found real (Fresh Bake) bread is now sold at Arkwrights [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Had a yummy cheese and onion sandwich with salt flavour 'shipseys'

Now why would I give up all my happiness and loving husband to move back to cold damp depressing UK?

So Amy, truthfully now, why have you NOT yet moved to Egypt to raise your daughter as you claimed you were doing 6 years ago?

Actually Balerie, I am not reading your posts.

Right now I imagine you really want a alcoholic drink. After a few hours you'll want a zoloft.

While you wait for Mr. Second Gigolo to show up you'll wonder how long it will be before his progeny starts to walk to and from that elementary school outside your window.

Seriously are you going to wait for him to accidentally introduce you to his child as "Gummy Grammy".

[Razz]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
if you're not reading Amy then you're not learning are you? Why ask if you cant be bothered to read the answers?

I dont drink and I have no idea what zoloft is. Is it zoloft your psychiatrist gave you?

There is no school outside my window. There are 2 or 3 up on the main road 5 mins walk away and one Art college over the back and a boys school at the side.

If it makes you feel better to plan my fantasy life then keep on with it, it wont make any of it true in the real world, only in your head. I imagine it makes your life easier to bear if you believe the stuff you make up for people here that are actually happy in their lives.

I feel great pity for you Amy.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:
[QB] if you're not reading Amy then you're not learning are you? Why ask if you cant be bothered to read the answers?

Aisha this is why you are repeatedly asked the same questions...the asker doesn't read your answers. It's also a good excuse never to have to give an answer to any of the questions you ask her. How can she answer when she doesn't read them??

Avoidance tactics. Sad really. That and the fact she thinks she is the ONLY woman on here who had a valid marriage to an Egyptian because as we all know they met in the USA. Every single one of us here is married to a visa seeker/have sham marriages. The thing I wonder is why does she still go on about it so much and brag about it when it was a failed marriage that ended in divorce years ago??

I'm not going to comment or address any more of Sonos posts because I really do think she has mental issues and needs help and my throwing fuel on the fire doesn't help the situation.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
if you're not reading Amy then you're not learning are you? Why ask if you cant be bothered to read the answers?

I dont drink and I have no idea what zoloft is. Is it zoloft your psychiatrist gave you?

There is no school outside my window. There are 2 or 3 up on the main road 5 mins walk away and one Art college over the back and a boys school at the side.

If it makes you feel better to plan my fantasy life then keep on with it, it wont make any of it true in the real world, only in your head. I imagine it makes your life easier to bear if you believe the stuff you make up for people here that are actually happy in their lives.

alright I read the first line.

I don't need answers from you. When I want to pay a man to take my money, drag me to an impoverished town only to ignore me and verbally abuse me, then I ask for your lessons.

Good night gummy grandma!

SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a gummy grandma? I am a great-grandma...but I don't think I am gummy...??? Does this mean gummy as in gooey..or sticky?? Hmmm...somehow I don't see Ayisha as a gummy anything! She seems like a real nice lady..one I would like to meet if I ever get back to Egypt! Lots of ladies on here I want to meet if I ever get back to Egypt. Gummy - Sticky like gum..covered with gum! That from the Foresman Advanced Dictionary.

Somehow I still don't see Ayisha as being covered in gum or sticky..????

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
What is a gummy grandma? I am a great-grandma...but I don't think I am gummy...??? Does this mean gummy as in gooey..or sticky?? Hmmm...somehow I don't see Ayisha as a gummy anything! She seems like a real nice lady..one I would like to meet if I ever get back to Egypt! Lots of ladies on here I want to meet if I ever get back to Egypt. Gummy - Sticky like gum..covered with gum! That from the Foresman Advanced Dictionary.

[Roll Eyes]

it means toothless.

Anyhow toothless is not a quality 34 year old men want in an intimate partner or spouse.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u know i been readin all this and i came to the conclusion that if 1 or 2 people said i was crazy i could scratch that notion. but when u have every woman on a message board and most are from different countries that are tellin u yr a loca then someone needs to seriously check into rehab and get their sh it straightened out....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
learningarabic
Member # 17595

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for learningarabic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 41 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

alright I read the first line.

I don't need answers from you. When I want to pay a man to take my money, drag me to an impoverished town only to ignore me and verbally abuse me, then I ask for your lessons.

Good night gummy grandma!

DG2 is right, you are avoiding the answers and questions so you can stay in your bubble.

As for paying a man to take your money, ignore you and verbally abuse you, thats what you already had with your sham marriage, it was your daughter that was dragged to an impoverished town though. You dont need my lessons in any of that as you are the expert. You fire at others what YOU have yourself as you think it moves your pain away, it doesnt.

My ex husband and I were married for a few years before he even knew I had dentures sono, thats how good they are [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:

[Roll Eyes]

it means toothless.

Anyhow toothless is not a quality 34 year old men want in an intimate partner or spouse.

No they prefer a desperate fat lump that shows her private parts close up on webcam to any who will look. [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SherryBlueBerry:
[QB] What is a gummy grandma? I am a great-grandma...but I don't think I am gummy...??? Does this mean gummy as in gooey..or sticky?? Hmmm...somehow I don't see Ayisha as a gummy anything! She seems like a real nice lady..one I would like to meet if I ever get back to Egypt! Lots of ladies on here I want to meet if I ever get back to Egypt. Gummy - Sticky like gum..covered with gum! That from the Foresman Advanced Dictionary.

SBB, I have met Ayisha, DG and WK and they are all very lovely people and their lives are very nice [Big Grin] very very unlike the picture Sono is trying to paint.

Yes, gummy does mean sticky as in Gummy Bears but I think Sono is somehow trying to offend Ayisha by calling her a playground name by attempting to insult her teeth!!!! (or lack of [Wink] )... petty and pointless.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040526012805/www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/003065.html

Wow, flashback to 2004. Funny how my first reply to sono and the impression she left was well, pretty much spot on.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
talking of playground names

quote:
[Big Grin] classic childish sono!

My younger grandkids call me granny Bal as they find Val harder. They normally grow out of that around 4 or 5 though.

Moving on from the Hobbit name as I came from Nottingham(shire), I am also only 5'1" so next you can be childish with my height sono. you already displayed mental problems as a woman of 35 calling someone for having dentures and being a hobbit for originating from 'the shires' so now have a go at me being 'shorty' too.

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
quote:

Wow, flashback to 2004. Funny how my first reply to sono and the impression she left was well, pretty much spot on.
nothing's changed in 6 years though. People still tell her she's nuts and she's still not moved here [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
talking of playground names

quote:
[Big Grin] classic childish sono!

My younger grandkids call me granny Bal as they find Val harder. They normally grow out of that around 4 or 5 though.

Moving on from the Hobbit name as I came from Nottingham(shire), I am also only 5'1" so next you can be childish with my height sono. you already displayed mental problems as a woman of 35 calling someone for having dentures and being a hobbit for originating from 'the shires' so now have a go at me being 'shorty' too.

Wow... you are taller than my Mum [Big Grin]

Sticks and stones eh!!!

All I see is many people here are happy and content with their lives yet are having to justify themselves to a few who aren't. The link above highlights Sono's opinions of Egypt. Thanks for sharing that link btw [Big Grin] I am now all out of empathy.

To the few who hate Egypt and Egyptians why not just hit the little cross a the top of the page and leave this site!

This is my home... this is my life, my past, my present and my future. The xenophobia is becoming tiresome.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel sorry for her daughter. Living without her mother, but perhaps it is for the best. Hopefully her in-laws are good and caring people.
How old is she now? 7? She still speaks English?

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
still speaks English? Anthropos she wasnt speaking anything when she was shipped off, she was a baby. She speaks Arabic, the MIL and FIL that are raising her dont even speak English!

--------------------

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anthropos:
I really feel sorry for her daughter. Living without her mother, but perhaps it is for the best. Hopefully her in-laws are good and caring people.

Her daughter will be 8 in June.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anthropos
Member # 9410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anthropos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
still speaks English? Anthropos she wasnt speaking anything when she was shipped off, she was a baby. She speaks Arabic, the MIL and FIL that are raising her dont even speak English!

What? so what was written in that old post actually happened? sonoīs ex husband sent the baby to Egypt at 6 months? Was it because Sono was working so much?
My God, despite Sonoīs attacks I feel really for her. She must miss her child terribly.

Posts: 2184 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:

Anatasia why in hell would you keep track of my b-day and my child's b-day?

Don't you have 6 kids now to raise, two of them extremely malnurished and of special needs?

Concentrate on your own children.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

TL keeps track of everyones Birthdays anniversaries etc, not just yours.

quote:
Don't you have 6 kids now to raise, two of them extremely malnurished and of special needs?
Now that is the classic sono twist there! Not only did TL manage to raise 4 of her own kids without shipping them off to some 3rd world country thinking they were a burden, she has also adopted 2 very beautiful girls from Haiti, so yes they are malnourished and special needs. Not sure if they are with her yet but obviously they will receive all the love, care and attention they need for the rest of their lives from TL, they wont be shipped off as a burden like your ONE was.

quote:
Concentrate on your own children. [/QB]
more advice you should be taking, not giving out, and something you have never ever done.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Ayisha not reading your crap.

Whens the last time you saw your gigolo?

anthropos
Member # 9410

when is the last time you saw your daughter?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Now that is the classic sono twist there! Not only did TL manage to raise 4 of her own kids without shipping them off to some 3rd world country thinking they were a burden, she has also adopted 2 very beautiful girls from Haiti, so yes they are malnourished and special needs. Not sure if they are with her yet but obviously they will receive all the love, care and attention they need for the rest of their lives from TL, they wont be shipped off as a burden like your ONE was.

quote:

more advice you should be taking, not giving out, and something you have never ever done. [/QB]
Ayisha, I understand TL has an unhealthy obsession with the lives of people on ES but a girl of 7 really does not need to be stalked. That is frankly weird and I am sure she would not want her children discussed so openly by strangers!

Sono, I do pity you but you will never get a support network of people you can talk with and support you if you remain to act so childish.

anthropos
Member # 9410

you are correct Cheeky.

I will pray and hope Sono is united with her daughter in the near future.

Over and out.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Ayisha not reading your crap.

Whens the last time you saw your gigolo?

My hubby is now sprawled on the sofa watching football dressed only in his undies, would you like a pic of him so you can take it in the shower with you? [Big Grin] [Wink]

I have just been re-reading the hole in the sheet thread [Big Grin] always makes me laugh expecially with some of the crap you come out with nowdays.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
[Ayisha, I understand TL has an unhealthy obsession with the lives of people on ES but a girl of 7 really does not need to be stalked. That is frankly weird and I am sure she would not want her children discussed so openly by strangers!

Sono, I do pity you but you will never get a support network of people you can talk with and support you if you remain to act so childish.

Actually I find it odd that loving mothers consider my decisions childish.

If I put myself first then my child would have suffered a great deal, but I would have met your western approval.

In my opinion, and notice how I state opinion instead of phrasing it as a fact, that women adorn themselves in maternal matyrdom and any woman out there who don't consider children a burden and won't wear the martyrdom crown is evil.

Raising children for the sake of children, not the sake of mothers is not something some women can understand.

You lasses make it sound as if I am more fortunate than yourselves, and that my child is the one who is left disadvantaged. As if life in the west is always better than in the Arab world. Then if thats the case why are any of yous living in the Arab world or pretending that you have marked residence in the Arab world?

I do notice the education levels, the family backgrounds, the past emotional (and current) disturbances bring out this vicious virtual stoning from certain members more so than others. In my opinion I think that speaks for itself.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I didn't say your decisions were childish, I cannot begin to think how hard it must have been for you.

I said you act childish... here, now. General childish insults, pretty much words to try to hurt others and I am not so sure this is healthy for a grown woman.

I agree raising children putting them first is important... this I cannot dispute.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

more advice you should be taking, not giving out, and something you have never ever done.
Ayisha, I understand TL has an unhealthy obsession with the lives of people on ES but a girl of 7 really does not need to be stalked. That is frankly weird and I am sure she would not want her children discussed so openly by strangers!

Sono, I do pity you but you will never get a support network of people you can talk with and support you if you remain to act so childish. [/QB]

I dont see saying she is 8 in June as stalking CF, she was just saying how old the girl is. We know enough about the poor kid from sono herself and considering sono spends her entire life keeping files on everyone here I dont think knowing the girls birthday compares to that kind of sick stalking. She has spent the last 2 years trying to find out my real name, she could have asked [Big Grin] , now she has it does it make her any happier? No, now its take the piss out of my teeth ffs [Roll Eyes]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
I didn't say your decisions were childish, I cannot begin to think how hard it must have been for you.

I said you act childish... here, now. General childish insults, pretty much words to try to hurt others and I am not so sure this is healthy for a grown woman.

I agree raising children putting them first is important... this I cannot dispute.

CF and take a look at what I am recieving.

If I make a jab to counter 10 jabs then the witches shut up for a while. Seriously.

I was laid off a few weeks ago, along with about 6 other folks. So I am online for hours at a time, and have to sit here with 3 email inboxes open waiting to recieve a call or email, intial inquiries or responses to my resume submissions. Right now if I don't send a resume back within 30 minutes they companies won't accept my resume. I am not joking.

Two of my guy friends have wives who have been throwing these types of childish insults my way and toward any woman for months now. One of my guy friends is screwing around on her, the other guy friend his wife is screwing around on him. Both are heading fast toward seperation but in front of everyone they feign everything is fine. So I understand what these women are going through, its the same type of ****.

So when I am having out with these two I notice that if I send a childish insult for every 10 jabs then they lay off.

When I ignore them is very strange and almost violent.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I just think it is weird for anybody to track the dates and ages of strangers especially children of women she clearly doesn't like.

Oh I know it is 2-sided too... but I just think we should leave kids out of it.

I am really bored of this thread now and will bow out [Big Grin]

anthropos
Member # 9410

In my opinion, and notice how I state opinion instead of phrasing it as a fact, that women adorn themselves in maternal matyrdom and any woman out there who don't consider children a burden and won't wear the martyrdom crown is evil.

Raising children for the sake of children, not the sake of mothers is not something some women can understand.

I must ask what you mean by this opinion. Are you saying that women who think that children arenīt a burden are evil? That doesnīt make sense. Most women love being mothers and consider their children to be the luxury of their life, the reason for living and working hard and having stress and sacrificing many things for them for their sake.
I am sorry but I feel like you donīt understand this maternal feeling. Feeling the responsibility, feeling that you cannot fail, this little child is depending on you and feeling that you couldnīt live without it, that you canīt even imagine life before it even though the current life can be hard. Yes many mothers are martyrs but they do it out of love and for their children. And I believe that the children recognize it and give the mothers a priceless gift back.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB] I didn't say your decisions were childish, I cannot begin to think how hard it must have been for you.

To be fair it wasnt actually her decision. She was told it was for 4 months and the child would be back home. As I said previously it was voluntary kidnapping in that she agreed to the 4 months, just the child was never able to return. This is why she made up all sorts to convince herself her child is better off there and still panders to her ex's every need because he holds the strings. The hard part for sono has been accepting things are as they are, hence she develops a fantasy of things in her own life that spill out to everyone here. Each and every thing she fires as accusations towards other are just her own problems fired at other people. the visa hunter, she married one. the gigolo, her mother had one and sonos own husband has had her working and studying to support him even though they are no longer married. The one about me being ignored and verbally abused, things her hubby has done to her. All of it she fires out is here in these pages as her own stuff.

I understand she is in GREAT pain but she has been told repeatedly for 6 years to get help. Any man treat me like hers treated her, and take away my kid, I would string his balls up for him and I wouldn't give a toss who his scary mates were, not when my kids involved!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

CF and take a look at what I am recieving.
You are receiving BACK what you dish out.
desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desolation row     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to chime in to say this forum is great. I've been reading for a bit but haven't wanted to participate until now. This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by desolation row:
This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

Yeah..well the Ancient Egypt and Egyptology threads are too, at least you learn something from them.. [Roll Eyes] but here its just everyone against Sono. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desolation row
Member # 17648

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for desolation row     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as Ancient Egypt is interesting, as a female, drama naturally interests me more. I'm just amazed that everyone here seems to know everyone elses' life story.
Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Originally posted by desolation row:
This is like a therapy session right here. The banter is certainly interesting as well as entertaining.

Yeah..well the Ancient Egypt and Egyptology threads are too, at least you learn something from them.. [Roll Eyes] but here its just everyone against Sono. [Frown]

AE and ANGRY BLACK Militancy is educational? Bullcoca.

Against me? No I am one of the few who will dare counter the sugarmama/gigolo/visa chaser disease. Somehow I still get emails from angry westerner and egyptians alike feeding me gossip and support. At least I have the kahunas to counter the usual bs.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
"No I am one of the few who will dare counter the sugarmama/gigolo/visa chaser disease"

ROFL sono YOU are the one that lives with that disease yet you claim everyone here does and not you.

@desolation row, sono only knows whats been written here by people and we only know what she has written here over the last 6 years. Sadly what sono relates as other peoples lives actually isnt, as she only reads a few lines then files it then invents a new life for them. I have been a 60 something retired factory worker who divorced my ex who was a vicar, sold the house he slaved for all his life and that my kids grew up in to give heaps of money to my gigolo [Big Grin] not one smidgen of that is the truth or within a million miles of truth, buts its sonomods fantasy truth. What is said about her however, has come from her own postings on this site and IS truth. She hates the fact that some women here are actually married and happy as she thinks ALL Egyptian men are like hers, they abhor the female genitals and insist on having sex through a hole in the sheet, like hers did, they ignore or verbally abuse, like hers did and much more! Everything coming out that mush brain of hers is all her stuff she slings round and puts on others here.

Entertaining though [Big Grin]

you want the hole in the sheet thread? [Big Grin]

--------------------

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Ayisha still I won't read your emotional breakdown bularky.

Whens the last time your gigolo spent the night?

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com