EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » facebook....mystery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: facebook....mystery
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i got this weird ass email from a person i wont identify cas i aint sure who she is. and what it means. someone said yr pissed at men for the reason u sent the email. just send me a message and tell me who it was and whats happened. i am boggled and confused...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you know you didn't sent her nothing, it's prolly just spam.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
If you know you didn't sent her nothing, it's prolly just spam.

no it was a mobile message not spam so i will wait for her to send me another message to explain it to me.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL
Success with waiting!

PS
Are you pissed at men?
You don't have to tell me, but if you are, this is personal and only someone you shared it with could know this, unless you let it seep through your facebook account.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
huh? y would u think i am pissed at men? that makes no sence to me. i was asking this person that sent men the message to explain what she ment. i have no clue what so ever what shes talking about.

i aint pissed at any men. but why would u think this?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
So the part starting with: ''someone said'' was you asking for clarification?

I thought it was her asking you for clarification.

Nothing to it then to wait for her response then.
Success
[Wink]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear to god it wasn't me. I was sleeping for the last eight hours!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I swear to god it wasn't me. I was sleeping for the last eight hours!!

no it wasnt u hun.. i have the name but not sure who she is on es.
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could it have been a pm from me Tina ??
i did pm u via FB last week, regarding a so called friend of yrs but nothing to do with men tina ?? if it was i will gladly clarify [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
Could it have been a pm from me Tina ??
i did pm u via FB last week, regarding a so called friend of yrs but nothing to do with men tina ?? if it was i will gladly clarify [Big Grin]

ya it was u hun plz chat in facebook and do tell........
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
right i knew irt was me when i saw this topic LOL

Basically my husband got a message via FB from a woman called Alana...... we know the full name [Wink] wanting him to accept her on his profile....though neither of us know who she is??
Anyways he was rather upset some strange woman was contacting him and told me to find out who she was..... I found out she had wrote on yr FB so was a friend of yours Tina.

Basically the woman does not know me but had obviously found my husband thru me being friends with you and her taking a liking to his picture??? hence her chasing him up.

That in all counts is taking a proper liberty Tina, as who on earth wants to know a married man? and alters her status from engaged to single in hope he would accept and probably chat with her.
I Pm'd u bcos i wanted you to know wat kind of a friend you have got on FB and also i asked for you to kindly tell her she was SO barking up the wrong tree with him as he is by far not the average egyptian gigolo who wants more than 1 wife PMSL

As everyone can tell i felt a bit Peed off to think someone searched my FB profile to try and get to my hubby and to be brutally honest Tina i think u are a nice person but whoever ALANA is is a a piece of ....... and nice people need to keep well away from that kind of person unless u want to b tarred with the same brush as her !
Thank god i caught a good one and it looks like she thought so too [Wink]
Hope i didn't upset u too much but plz plz plz be careful Tina She is a bomb waiting to go off x ANYWAY SHE CERTAINLY FUKKED with the wrong couple [Big Grin]

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
sorry hun i dont know no alana.probably someone i added for a game send me her full name so i can delet her.thats messed up. none of my friends would do that i am so sorry.i dont play that game send me yr id in face book to sweety. but shes deleted as soon as u tell me her name and id.. thanks for the info hun...

and i looked thru my friends and there is no alana hun.. sorry..
and i never talk to any of ur husbands withpout u knowing thats me..now i can add yr husbands for my games but thats the extent. cas i always call peoples sh it out. i do not play with sneaking arounds friends backs thats bulls hit.. and i have my walid so i know damn well it wasnt me.....so do tell hun.

and murry hun yr email is full....

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Well she had definately responded to something on yr profile it was on hr wall as recent activity... b4 she contacted my hubby, i saw it for myself, thats how i realised she had gone thru u and me to get get to him.... unfortunately he deleted his account as he is not into that shite either hun, so that info is no longer available as her account is restricted and cannot be searched unless yr already a friend or she contacted you.
x

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
its neither here nor that if he still has his fb hun i wanna know who she is so i can delet her if she is in my friends. screw that ho..i try not adding people i do not know but game wise i got stupid and added alot so now i do not add any more.but if she is or was on my friends list maybe she deleted me thank god. i swear i do not know who she was. i know no alanas.....no worries yr husband is smart and fuced her off who ever she was. has anyone eles got contacted by anyone in my facebook???the only men on my facebook i know is nawfal and mohmed. the rest plz never add i do not know them. as for women most are my family and friends. and they would never randomly add anyone. so if anyone in my list tried to add u or ur husbands plz leave me a message.letting me know who and i will get them gone.
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
I did pm u her full name known on FB, i did see in yr defence tina she was not listed on yr friends list but she 100% had recent activity linking her to yr wall and as i said her acct is restricted so that normally will not allow her 2 show up on full friends list.

best bet Tina Do as i did and get into FB settings and make yr profile for only friends she prob did delete herself from yrs after he messaged her and told her where to get off lol then she or other fruitcakes will no longer get access to u or yr friends hun its the safest bet as we all love the internet don't we x x

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
wow i didnt know everyone can see everything. i figured out how to edit it now everything is friends only thanks.i didnt think to search and find out who can see what.i just assumed everything was friends only.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
me too Tina, i was niave to think my info was for friends, but it takes something like that to happen to u personally b4 u realise just how much info of ours is for free picking x x it is a sad thing we have to restrict stuff but where theres fruitcakes floating around and i can't physically get my hands on them to sort em out [Big Grin] this is all we can do [Wink] x x

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com