EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Who know this man???? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who know this man????
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kleopatra8rus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
web page[//]web page
Posts: 11 | From: Riga | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is his name Ahmed?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kleopatra8rus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amir his name from Sharm el Sheikh
Posts: 11 | From: Riga | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah... I was just taking a wild guess. Sorry, no, I don't know him... what's he done wrong? Please do tell [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
[Smile] we want to be married, and i want to know (last time) has other woman yet?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't understand.. you want to marry each other but you want to know if he has another woman?
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just clarifying - do you mean that you want to know if he has seen other women or if he is currently seeing other women?
Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sure looks like a wedding ring on his finger to me. Further that the phot was taken in a jewelry shop, possibly by his new wife to show off the ring she just got for her new hubby?
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
yes, i want to know he has another woman
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this site. It's in Russian too for the most part:

http://dezy-house.ru/

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well if he has a wedding ring I am kinda sure he is married...

Why else would he wear a wedding ring?

kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
thank you, i know this site
unsure
Member # 12244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When my now husband and I were engaged, he wore his ring on his right ring finger, but when we married the ring went on the left ring finger. The man is married in my opinion.
Posts: 319 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

it is a not wedding ring
leprechaun1188
Member # 17674

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leprechaun1188   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kleopatra8rus:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

it is a not wedding ring
How long have you been in Egypt? It certainly looks like a wedding ring, Muslim men in this country will wear a silver band on their left hand to denote marriage. Generally, men here will not wear other jewellery. How do you know it's not a wedding band, because he told you so? :S
Posts: 2 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys made me look at the picture. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Yes, I'd also say it's definitely a wedding ring.

I don't like the guy's eyes and posture, tbh. Doesn't look like someone I would trust. [Frown] [Embarrassed]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If it isn't a wedding band on his wedding finger then what is it????

And why are you considering marrying a dude you clearly do not trust.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
You guys made me look at the picture. [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Yes, I'd also say it's definitely a wedding ring.

I don't like the guy's eyes and posture, tbh. Doesn't look like someone I would trust. [Frown] [Embarrassed]

Hubby was of the same opinion [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Shirt, posture, cheap bling... he certainly doesn't look like a person who would catch my eye.

But as the OP stated, it is not a wedding band on his wedding finger and they are to marry so hey ladies, looks like one of the good Sharm boys has been snapped up. Darn it.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Good one [Big Grin]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not fucable.. hes grosss

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
[/QUOTE]How long have you been in Egypt? It certainly looks like a wedding ring, Muslim men in this country will wear a silver band on their left hand to denote marriage. Generally, men here will not wear other jewellery. How do you know it's not a wedding band, because he told you so? :S [/QB][/QUOTE]
Thank you all for participating in the topic:) But sorry is not written -
first - he Cristianin (visit the church together)
Second-Egypt I visited 30 times and I know a lot
Third - I ask to answer women who know something bad about him
p.s. ring I gave to him and not to judge him by his eyes. photos there are different

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to ask... are you older than him? He has a gigilo look. But of course, photos can be misleading.
And if you have to come online to ask about him, maybe you two really are not ready to marry.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Have to ask... are you older than him? He has a gigilo look. But of course, photos can be misleading.
And if you have to come online to ask about him, maybe you two really are not ready to marry.

hun if i had a penny for everytime i seen this advice on es we would all be millionars...we keep telling them that but they still keep asking....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
quote:

maybe i not ready......
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tina kamal:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by weirdkitty:
[qb] Have to ask... are you older than him?

no

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do have to agree with those that think that if you have to come on to a forum to ask if he has another woman then you really shouldn't be considering getting married [Confused]
Funnily enough hubby did instantly say he was Christian when shown the pic! How I don't know [Confused]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:

Funnily enough hubby did instantly say he was Christian when shown the pic! How I don't know [Confused]

Maybe because of the gold jewelry?
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

maybe i not ready......
looks like he was ready look on that finger looks like hes already married, best be askin some questions.
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
quote:
I do have to agree with those that think that if you have to come on to a forum to ask if he has another woman then you really shouldn't be considering getting married [Confused]

in Egypt 17% Christian Kopts
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Maybe because of the gold jewelry?
Yes Dalia, it was the gold [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WOWWWW 30 TIMES???? [Eek!] Travel agencies must be fighting over you.

What you mean by 'I know a lot'?? Can you be more specific, please? IMHO you could say that if you have lived for at least several years in Egypt instead of coming to visit just as a tourist to Sharm. And still then there are so many culture things etc. one will not comprehend even after 10 years, perhaps never.

And honestly coming on an online forum and asking strangers about your future husband shows you don't trust him - and that is a bad start for any marriage believe me.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
not fucable.. hes grosss

That's just mean, tina. Why would you say that??

He is not bad looking but very young. Too young for my liking. [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Kleo... if you have travelled here to Egypt so much then that would explain why you would be wary and cautious of Sharm men. (which is not the best foundation to a marriage). You clearly understand the poor reputation Sharm guys have and now I appreciate you POV. How long have you been involved with this guy? Where are you from?

However, please be aware that Christians do also wear a wedding band on their left hand.

And as for the comments about him as a person, we all have individual tastes, likes and dislikes.

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just seen him yesterday with some redhead from Ukraine at the blue dolphin 2 a.m. Sharm local time..he was with an elderly lady (his mom probably) the day before in The Camel bar counting money...she looked foreign however. [Confused]

I'm now in Sharm diving.. [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sherribaby
Member # 15378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sherribaby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He wants to marry, nice....what are his future plans with you as his wife????? Have you met his family, guaranteed ALLLLLLL genuine men want their family to like and accept you, believe me.
Posts: 547 | From: uk | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kleopatra8rus
Member # 17673

Rate Member
Dear forum users, thank you all for your comments. I'm from Moscow, I own a travel company. In Egypt, came every month, I have many good friends there. I respect the traditions of this country.There is a saying - trust but verify. Yes it does not me honor that I asked about him, but better to know the truth
GM44
Member # 13971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GM44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you meet his family, specially his mom and dad?
Posts: 264 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Dear forum users, thank you all for your comments. I'm from Moscow, I own a travel company. In Egypt, came every month, I have many good friends there. I respect the traditions of this country.There is a saying - trust but verify. Yes it does not me honor that I asked about him, but better to know the truth

Oh okay that would explain your intense travels.

Look, you have more than enough friends back there and most likely these will include also Russians. I am sure you heard stories before about how foreign women were taken for a ride by local guys, sometimes lost large amounts of money, property etc. Make your homework before you decide to marry him.

If you wanna know that he's serious with you then send one of your girlfriends out to flirt with him (preferably someone he hasn't met yet). If he acts honorable he's a keeper but it will still not give you more info about his marital status.

I think you should take your time and not tie the knot straight away. Stay engaged for at least a year, just do it like the Egyptians. Protect your heart and wallet. Good luck.

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:
not to judge him by his eyes. photos there are different

I have second sight. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
not to judge him by his eyes. photos there are different

I have second sight. [Cool] [Cool] [Cool]
I do too. Photos are photos anywhere - what do you mean "photos there are different"?

I noticed the gold ring, but this guy is not Christian. He is just someone who is not opposed to accepting an expensive gift of jewelry from someone. Gold is more expensive than silver after all and he stands to make more when he sells it.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslim men tend to wear silver wedding rings only. maybe this ring is from a ex wife and he just wears it too look good who knows, you have to ask him i suppose.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Muslim men tend to wear silver wedding rings only. maybe this ring is from a ex wife and he just wears it too look good who knows, you have to ask him i suppose.

I don't know many Muslim men who were gold either.
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

now i am onfused didnt she say in the other thread he was a christian?
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:

now i am onfused didnt she say in the other thread he was a christian?
I don't know about that, he looks Muslim to me - but she did say SHE bought the ring for him. (She admitted it in one of her posts above).

I know MUSLIM men DON'T wear GOLD - but they are not opposed to taking it (and other expensive gifts) from their foreign girlfriends. He can wear it for a few weeks (it won't kill him or turn him gay in that short amount of time) and then he can SELL it as soon as the girl leaves Egypt.

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

How long have you been in Egypt? It certainly looks like a wedding ring, Muslim men in this country will wear a silver band on their left hand to denote marriage. Generally, men here will not wear other jewellery. How do you know it's not a wedding band, because he told you so? :S [/QUOTE]
Thank you all for participating in the topic:) But sorry is not written -
first - he Cristianin (visit the church together)
Third - I ask to answer women who know something bad about him
p.s. ring I gave to him and not to judge him by his eyes. photos there are different [/QB][/QUOTE]

How many Muslim men walk into a Church?

kleopatra8rus does he have any tattoos on his wrists? Any type of Jewelry besides this ring you can describe?

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:

How many Muslim men walk into a Church?

kleopatra8rus does he have any tattoos on his wrists? Any type of Jewelry besides this ring you can describe?

It doens't really matter. We all know that men from SHARM are sooooo honest and never lie about their religion or anything else for that matter. They are the world's most trustworthy men. In fact, this OP is wasting her time here on this forum asking these silly questions when she should be out buying him some more gold and flat screen tv's in preparation for their upcoming marriage. Because we all know that she will soon find out he does NOT have another woman, nor has he EVER had another woman and for sure SHE is the ONLY one in his life. Sounds like true love to me. [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
How can somebody 'look' Muslim?

I know Muslim guys who wear gold bands... I also know some who wear silver and some who wear no jewellery as they think it makes them look gay! (inc watches.

OP... do not marry a man you do not trust... it has nothing to do with location or religion, it has to do with gut feeling and common sense!

Do not spend any more money on this guy. Fools and their money are SO easily parted.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He does 'look' Christian [Big Grin]

Does he want to marry you IN THE CHURCH??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
How do you 'look' christian ffs!!! [Wink]

What do I look?

What does my Egyptian friend with dreadlocks and umpteen tattoos look? (he is Muslim btw lol...) He looks like Bob Marley!

How can you 'look' anything!!! I am confused.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com