EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Drama with ex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Drama with ex
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Dilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex contacted me today and said that he is going to Algeria to meet his fiancee's parents. He also says he dosen't know if they will accept him or not. He said if they don't, he wants to remarry. He says the woman is working here (Egypt) on a contract for a year, and he don't know if the marriage will last. He asked me can we keep in touch [Mad] . I changed my cell phone number and I'm relocating (lease is up next week).
Posts: 133 | From: egypt/usa | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good for you Dilemma [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dilemma, are you talking about the unwashed, unkempt, lazy to work, primitive son of a you know what??

Come on girl, you deserve better than that. Don't be his doormat you hear me??!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I HATE TOOTI TOO
Member # 17701

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for I HATE TOOTI TOO         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and tigerbitch's kids deserve better than an old online whore who trolls forums for cybersex and news 24/7. seriously, child neglect in germany should concern her more than egypt. someone should investigate her home life and save those kids.
Posts: 9 | From: ChildSupportForTootisAbandonedSon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Dilemma, Why play second fiddle to anyone? Accept the best! Leave him to his situation and start attracting someone better who deserves you.
Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worry, I have closed that chapter. I just hope her father dosen't approve him. He says there are no jobs in Egypt and he really needs someone to support him. His mother is old and needs support and he said she can do this. He says that she is paying his way to Algeria. He says she's 33, and never been married so she will do whatever to get married. He said she will be a Khadija to him [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Mad]
Posts: 133 | From: egypt/usa | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dilemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you loud and clear Tigerlilly. The thought never crossed my mind.
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats not drama with your ex, that is your ex's drama. Leave it alone and don't put your mind to it again. It sounds like he is trying to keep you in the loop asd a backup plan in case things go south.

Trust me, when he runs out of hustles to pull.. he will find a job.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
LOL so true Cosmo.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Cosmo, well said.

He sounds like a drama queen who just wants to keep you in his sights just in case....DELETE DELETE DELETE.

What a tosser!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LebanesePrincess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
his fiancee is algerian? Give them till nex football game between egypt and algeria and they will be divorced!! [Smile]

--------------------
Nicole Mansouri
http://araboosh.com/Dating/

Posts: 32 | From: UK | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Good one LebanesePrincess [Cool]
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
Update:

Ex contacted me and said he wants to meet up to talk. I said no. He then said that her family approved the marriage and they will marry here and then she will go back to Algeria because she can't stay in Egypt because her work contract is up and she will come back to Egypt every six months, and they will see where it goes. Now why did he tell me this? He wants me to be his second wife. I will be going to get a new phone number.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If any man treated me like this I would have no further contact with him.

Next time he calls HANG UP and turn your phone off simple !!!!

He is just trying to get a reaction from you.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hes looking for someone to fill the lonely nights his wife is away, cheeky sod. His mentality is that you cant 'do without' and will consider this option. Next time he calls open the phone but say nothing, leave it on while making a cuppa, waste his money without talking to him, he will soon get tired of that. [Big Grin]

Thats what I do with phone stalkers now if hubby's not home to throw verbal abuse at them [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita
Member # 17764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just change your number - simples!

Seems like there's a part of you that that's still attached to this loser otherwise u wouldn't entertain his calls or have simply changed your number. Neither would you be asking for opinions on here. He's clearly insecure and wants to make u jealous but dorsn't want to lose u completely in case there's a chance u might come round.

Let's face it, u can offer him slot more security than some girl in Algeria. Don't let him use you or emotionally torture you. You're worth more than that. If he really loved you he would have never got married.

Posts: 29 | From: Birmingham | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dilemma
Member # 16672

Rate Member
When we divorced, I changed my number but gave my new number to my brother and mother so one of them gave my ex the number. What he had intended with his new wife has backfired. I wouldn't be surprised if he divorced her. He has been divorced twice already. Lastly, when did I ask for anyone opinion? I was venting and I received responses to my vent.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dilemma:
He wants me to be his second wife.

Now that doesn't surprise me after all what you have already written about him on here. What a WEASEL!!!

The poor Algerian girl who will marry him. You know the nightmare with him is over for you but she is about to start hers and she doesn't even know it.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiquita
Member # 17764

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiquita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Islam depending on the school of thought u follow u need permission from your first wife to get married again and have a second wife. And also there are so many conditions you have to follow about equality that it's almost impossible for a modern man to follow in this day and age. For instance if a man takes his first wife out for dinner he also has to take his second wife out to dinner. If he buys one a dress he has to buy the other one a dress too etc etc.

This guy is just using his religion to gain personal satisfaction. He's a loser and you need to cut him out completely. Maybe difficult at first but believe me you will be so much happier few months down the line!

Posts: 29 | From: Birmingham | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com