EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Cuddle Spray for men! Will women buy it? :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cuddle Spray for men! Will women buy it? :)
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LebanesePrincess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure how many have seen the recent news on this controversial cuddle spray that is causing a lot of "debate" out there [Smile]

I have a few friends who said they will buy it for their husbands.

Will you buy it for your man? [Smile]

Cuddle Spray

Posts: 32 | From: UK | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unlikely I would buy the product. Men are not the same as women and that is how it should be. Either accept your man as he is or let him go I say.
Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LebanesePrincess   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women do not want to change their man. I think the cuddle spray is more for "improvement" [Smile] Most women I know would love a man who can help out around the house more and be more sensitive.

Am I right? [Smile]

Posts: 32 | From: UK | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LebanesePrincess:
Most women I know would love a man who can help out around the house more

Most women I know want a man who shares the work around the house. Not one who sees it as a woman's job and only "helps her" with it.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
I think Dalia worded it better than me [Smile]

Key word is SHARE. Amazingly enough, many men think house work and kids are only a woman's job.

--------------------
Nicole Mansouri
http://araboosh.com/Dating/

Unicorn
Member # 16462

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Unicorn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the word "improvement" [Big Grin] and I adore those types of men who share the household chores, especially when it's of his own accord.

LP, the thing that was a turn off for me about the spray was the following statement in the advert - "So now macho men will turn into cuddling lovey dovey bird after a few sprays."

I just wouldn't want my macho man turning into a wimp. Cuddles in my mind is a personal preference, some people like lots of hugging, while others not so much. My preference is somewhere in the middle. [Smile]

Posts: 53 | From: What goes around, comes around | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LebanesePrincess
Member # 17702

Rate Member
I agree unicorn. the middle road is the best way to go. I think the blog was more sarcastic and making fun of the spray. However many of the people there seem to have taken it seriously as men have felt threatned while women saw it as an opprotunity to have men become more domisticated! [Smile]

I find the whole idea of the cuddle spray funny and how men and women commented on it even funnier! [Smile]

--------------------
Nicole Mansouri
http://araboosh.com/Dating/

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not I. i dont do that cuddle thing.
Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the romance is gone it's time to move on.

Save the money.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com