EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » your views

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: your views
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats your views on this situation?
A certain egytian male freind goes to this girl and pays for sex he's from Luxor and she is grom Cario working in Luxor.
She as a child 2 years old, the guy ends up felling head over heels with her, asks her to stop doing this kind of buisness and then proceeds to look after both her and her son.
His family find out and go crazy! he still sticks with her.
Next thing he meets up with a very old freind from 8 years ago at this point just freinds.
They knew each other but she was in a relationship which had now broken up.
She returns and they again meet up he as had feelings for her for long time......
His girlfreind he notices her stomach is getting bigger he asks her 'are you pregnant' she says No! she had told him that she was taking precautions.
Five months later things have gone wrong in the relationship he feels she as lied to him of course now she is five months pregnant......
He is afraid she is desperate to keep him, his family will well be heart broken!
In the end she goes back to Cario and terminates the pregnancy........ (how bad is that).
He then meets his freind from long time and they deceide to give the relationship a go.
The girl from Cairo still phones him.....
He cant for get her.....

Is he a good person or bad
You tell me ????

Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is human.. and where would she get an abortion in a muslim conservitive country?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina, as my cousin-in-law says, there is no problem in Masr that cash can't solve, from traffic tickets to organs....(goes for some other countries as well)

As for him, other than being human he is a dumbass, anyone with a brain knows that contraception isn't %100 so she prob wasn't lying and according to the abortion , she obviously wasn't 'desperate' to 'keep him'.
She didn't need him but she wanted him and it sounds like he fell short of expectations by not supporting her when she was in a bad situation.
He isn't a 'bad' or 'good' person, just human, probably misguided and a little simple...sorry if I sound a bit judgmental, but I have zero patience for people who do things that have consequences then whine about it when stuff happens.
Besides that, his family must be MONUMENTAL hypocrites by disliking her for not being a 'good girl' but tolerating his tom cat behavior!

Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is a weakie, so he is neither good nor bad, he is simply totally useless. A baby who wants all toys he sees.

But this is a fairy tale you are telling Chelsea, for entertainment or what? No one terminates a 5 months pregnancy, and I do not believe an expectant mom could do that, freewillingly. It's basically a murder at this point.

Though if it is true, and it is possible that a female in Egypt finds this outcome is better than any other outcome (e.g. being s single mom), then something is very very wrong with morals here.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nevermind:
then something is very very wrong with morals here.

you only just saw this now? [Eek!]

Did everyone miss this part:
"A certain egytian male freind goes to this girl and pays for sex he's from Luxor and she is grom Cario working in Luxor.
She as a child 2 years old, the guy ends up felling head over heels with her, asks her to stop doing this kind of buisness and then proceeds to look after both her and her son."

The girl is a hooker, this guy has had unprotected sex with her and now with the other woman.

Chelsea if this other woman is anything to do with you get her for tests ASAP!

yes there is something very very wrong with morals here

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fairtales...Egyptian male mentality would not allow him to fall in love with a hooker.

As for good or bad person the senario is not much different to what happens to many men the world over, its just very unlikely to happen in a Muslim country.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If he paid for sex in the beginning would he stay with someone with so loose morals? :- Was it going ok before this other friend came on the scene and upset the apple cart? Then hey another piece of a triangle. - 5 months pregnancy would be terminating a fully formed baby, would he be able to live with this ? for the price of this friend.? This friend if knew about this situation would not have expected anything more than friendship, and not to interfere with this guys relationship. He should stand up and take responsibility for his own actions.

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

and where would she get an abortion in a muslim conservitive country?

Are you serious? People are getting abortions in Egypt all the time.
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

and where would she get an abortion in a muslim conservitive country?

Are you serious? People are getting abortions in Egypt all the time.
i wouldnt know that dear.. see ya learn somethin new everyday.. so abortion is legal in egypt?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]so abortion is legal in egypt?

No, it's not.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:
[QUOTE]so abortion is legal in egypt?

No, it's not.
but still easy to get one.

you can get anything here if you have the money, legal or not.

Its probably easier to find a doctor to do an abortion than it is to find where to buy cup hooks [Razz]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for chelsea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO im not making any of this up HONEST the girl said that it was twins a boy and a girl, she went to a hospital and they gave her an injection.....
And the man told my freind if he had been 100% that he was the father things might have been different, but he was only 99% sure, even though he saw her everyday bought her food etc and her son.
Listening to all this I think he did love her but because of her past history and dnt forget Luxor is a small place and people talk dont think he could live with staying with her forever. He also said that he found it very hard when out together because there was always the doubt in his mind when meeting friends that she had already been with them??????
He is still in touch with her she keeps sending him meessages of how much she still loves him and how kind he was to her.
I actually feel sorry for both of them in a no win siutaion.
But the bit that upsets me the most is the abortion.......And so far on its a crime and shouldn't be allowed in any Country.

Posts: 81 | From: england | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:
NO im not making any of this up HONEST the girl said that it was twins a boy and a girl, she went to a hospital and they gave her an injection.....
And the man told my freind if he had been 100% that he was the father things might have been different, but he was only 99% sure, even though he saw her everyday bought her food etc and her son.
Listening to all this I think he did love her but because of her past history and dnt forget Luxor is a small place and people talk dont think he could live with staying with her forever. He also said that he found it very hard when out together because there was always the doubt in his mind when meeting friends that she had already been with them??????
He is still in touch with her she keeps sending him meessages of how much she still loves him and how kind he was to her.
I actually feel sorry for both of them in a no win siutaion.
But the bit that upsets me the most is the abortion.......And so far on its a crime and shouldn't be allowed in any Country.

i wasnt doubting u i was just asking...
i do not believe in abortion unless u are gonna die from giving birth,.or u were rapped.and seeing the women go to jail for sex or what not it just seems strange they would try abortions in egypt. i would be scraed that the dr would nark me off and i would get hung.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]and seeing the women go to jail for sex or what not it just seems strange they would try abortions in egypt.

An abortion is a way to prevent going to jail for illicit sex - and less shameful than carrying a baby to term. It's also a solution for families that already have children and can't afford another. I wouldn't say it's common, but I wouldn't say it's unusual, either, only that it happens.
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a little too late for the guilt trip and to live off doubt. there are ways and means of finding out who the father is, and it would have prevented the doubt long term. Twins would have been a hard financial burden, this other female friend if shes European, is this the alternative to a happy ending?

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...

A friend of mine moved to Doha last month and found she was pregnant. Unwanted.

She was told rich people go to London for 'safe' abortions, the poor come to Egypt.

With no scan pre care or after care she was sold IN Egypt the abortion pill for 150le. For her, problem solved. (With NO medical assistance or advice)

The abortion pill in Egypt is cheaper and more widely available than in the UK.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bollock
Member # 17944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bollock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chelsea:

Is he a good person or bad
You tell me ????

The girl and boy, both are BAD people!
Posts: 46 | From: on your plate | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
i agree Bollock x
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aborting the twins is a sin..may their souls rest in peace. [Frown]

After all, the dude is human, while the bitch is a hopeless case..the 'old friend' should keep out of this mess.

Ayisha..you being in Luxor and all that, why not promote that wonder pill CF's mentioned.. [Confused] [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ooh Dzosser why would I promote that for people to kill unborn babies?

What I would promote and sell and shout about here would be BROMIDE! I think they need to put some in the water.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would it not be easier (than the bromide) just to stop circumcising males?
Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot imagine any doctor aborting/killing 5 month fetuses..babies. I have seen cases where babies have lived having been born this early..maybe with handicaps but they lived.

What a horrible way for these little ones to die..being injected with God knows what. I think they feel pain inside the womb..so they probably suffered. [Frown]

The woman needs to be sterilized so she cannot get pregnant again. There are probably childless couples everywhere..even in Egypt who would have loved to have these twins.

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:
Would it not be easier (than the bromide) just to stop circumcising males?

how would that stop them being rampant sex maniacs? [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DZ... no one is promoting it! It is just a plain simple fact that they are sold OTC in Egypt for next to nothing.

It doesn't matter how much people don't like this fact, or how they don't want to believe this fact it doesn't stop it being fact! Google it! That's how my friend in Doha knew where to go!

Circumcising males will stop men from being sex maniacs! How?

So a man knocks a prostitute up who lies to him becasue and his family are ashamed of him. He has no one else so sticks around, assumingly she no longer charges him cash for sex!!! She then decides to abort twins (very very very late) while he swans off with someone else. They all sound as immoral and pathetic as each other.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"how would that stop them being rampant sex maniacs?"

The bit that gets thrown away is supposed to protect the part which is the most sensitive to stimulation. So an involuntary stimulation is there all the time that there is any movement against it. (Of clothing or other body parts which may be in direct contact, e.g. when walking.)
Add to this any visual or mental source of sexual stimulation, and hey presto! you have one fully aroused male.
When the foreskin is left where it's supposed to be; there is not the same level of involuntary stimulation and the process takes a little bit longer, as it involves more of a pro-active mindset. Whole men are therefore not (quite) so easily aroused, or at least not quite so often.
Some would call it being a little more civilised.
I'm not suggesting that whole men are more capable or incapable of performing as often, or for as long, as their mutilated brothers, but we certainly have more control over our sexual urges.

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Further to my last posting.........
Circumcision is (or so I believe) particularly prevalent among the Arabs and Jews. To an outsider looking in, it would seem obvious that the whole purpose of this barbaric practice is to actually increase the occurrence of sexual intercourse and the number of pregnancies and consequent births in whichever culture (or religion) in which it is practiced.
Why? To increase the number of adherents to that culture or religion, that it may overcome some enemy or opposition or whatever.
It would seem like the Jews were first, in order to populate the "Promised Land" and to overcome the Sons of Ishmael. (AKA the Arabs which weren't Jews.) And then the Muslims, in order to retaliate against the Jews and defeat the other heretics, the Christians.
To a simpleton such as I, it seems incontrovertible, but perhaps someone else has a more readily believable theory?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

It was a covenant between Abraham and God in the first place which the Muslims stick to also as it was from God that descendants of Abraham be circumcized, nothing to do with having lots of kids to overtake anyone. Jesus would also have been cut as he was a Jew.
A cut one actually becomes LESS sensitive over time too.

I will stick with bromide

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
There may be something to that theory.

As for it being directly related to the covenant, I don't know why God would allow human males to be born with any body part only to demand it be chopped off later. That implies God makes mistakes, no?

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To an outsider looking in, it would seem obvious that the whole purpose of this barbaric practice is to actually increase the occurrence of sexual intercourse and the number of pregnancies and consequent births in whichever culture (or religion) in which it is practiced.
Why? To increase the number of adherents to that culture or religion, that it may overcome some enemy or opposition or whatever.

Accordingly Jews should have populated the entire world by now, having been the oldest aroused civilization running amok..however they seem to be in tremendous minority.
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Accordingly Jews should have populated the entire world by now, having been the oldest aroused civilization running amok..however they seem to be in tremendous minority.
[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Judaism is passed along through the mother. Women cannot reproduce with the same verocity as men.
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Dzosser: haven't you noticed that the Jews HAVE populated the entire world?
Because of their pursuit of scholarship, and industriousness , and willingness to integrate with and serve their fellow citizens: they now have a great deal of the world's wealth and a major presence in many governments and other spheres of influence.
However, that (in my view) is in spite of their genital mutilation, and not because of it. They invariably have large families, as they are still expecting the Messiah to be born to a Jewish family.
Ayisha: I'm glad that I made you laugh, but if your covenant theory is correct (and I'm not disagreeing) why would God want such a covenant?
i.e. What other useful purpose does circumcision serve?
I don't know why you needed to drag Jesus into the discussion, after all, we ALL know that He was a Jew, don't we?
And, where did you get the idea that a circumcised one "becomes LESS sensitive over time too", apart from the obvious fact that all sensitivities wane eventually?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
There may be something to that theory.

As for it being directly related to the covenant, I don't know why God would allow human males to be born with any body part only to demand it be chopped off later. That implies God makes mistakes, no?

No it implies God wants submission to Him which is why this was a covenant between God and Abraham and the descendants. Those that cut bits off girls are implying God make a mistake.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Dzosser: haven't you noticed that the Jews HAVE populated the entire world?
Because of their pursuit of scholarship, and industriousness , and willingness to integrate with and serve their fellow citizens: they now have a great deal of the world's wealth and a major presence in many governments and other spheres of influence.
However, that (in my view) is in spite of their genital mutilation, and not because of it. They invariably have large families, as they are still expecting the Messiah to be born to a Jewish family.

quote:
Ayisha: I'm glad that I made you laugh, but if your covenant theory is correct (and I'm not disagreeing) why would God want such a covenant?
Coz He is God, the Big Guy, da boss man and wants submission to him and proof of it. Read the Old Testament, its got some of what God sent to the Jews through Moses before he sent Jesus.

quote:
i.e. What other useful purpose does circumcision serve?
read wiki, it appears to be a good case against HIV and many other sexual related diseases as well as looking much better than one with its jacket still on.

quote:
I don't know why you needed to drag Jesus into the discussion, after all, we ALL know that He was a Jew, don't we?
the reason I laughed at your last post here: **"Further to my last posting.........
Circumcision is (or so I believe) particularly prevalent among the Arabs and Jews. To an outsider looking in, it would seem obvious that the whole purpose of this barbaric practice is to actually increase the occurrence of sexual intercourse and the number of pregnancies and consequent births in whichever culture (or religion) in which it is practiced.
It would seem like the Jews were first, in order to populate the "Promised Land" and to overcome the Sons of Ishmael. (AKA the Arabs which weren't Jews.) And then the Muslims, in order to retaliate against the Jews and defeat the other heretics, the Christians."**

I found it ammusing that you managed to get in both your dislike for Judaism and Islam in a thread discussing something totally different, but I mention Jesus was a Jew and would have been circumcized, IN LINE WITH YOUR POST and thats jumped on [Big Grin]

quote:
And, where did you get the idea that a circumcised one "becomes LESS sensitive over time too", apart from the obvious fact that all sensitivities wane eventually?
over stimulation eventually leads to desensitization, a cut 'head' also develops a slightly thicker skin.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cutting bits off doesn't stop sad men paying for un-protected sex that result in pathetic whorish women being knocked up!

No thought whatsoever about the risk of an STD or HIV!

chelsea
Member # 16298

Rate Member
the girl was married to her cousin and a baby the married failed, she also got to know the guy through being in his company and smoking hash with him (beside i think charging him at first for sex) nice girl NOT!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The plot thickens lol...
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com