EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » aaah, Is it love, or does he want a visa? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: aaah, Is it love, or does he want a visa?
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why dont you ask the person in question.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you watch the video?

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Originally posted by D_Oro:
[Big Grin] <<<<------VIDEO

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lets be honest about it! yes he moght be looking for a visa but on the otherside you are looking for love and i am 100% sure that if you have found the man you were looking for in yourcountry you wont be looking for a man from another Country and egypt is the example in this case!

So Yes even if he is looking for Visa, its normal as in the same time you are looking for a man and lover and Companion that you cant find in your country and like they said in "Sweer dreams" song:

"Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused"

You can never take without giving! you will take love and be with a man younger than you in most cases and in return he will take the visa, Think it's fair enough otherwise go back to your country and foregt about cruel egyptian men who are using you to get a visa to heaven and look for a lover in your country and stop ranting about egyptian men!!

I wanna say ssomething to all Egyptian guys online who are on ES or might be visiting this page by chance, i swear to god egypt is full of good girls and eductaed and well behaved, no need to look for foreiggn women or be impressed by any foreign some of them are like the snake they start nice and pretend to be someone else and as soon as you know her or get in her trap you will see the real her! some of them are whores who want to sleep with other guys and others are killers who might try to kill you for stupid fight like what happened in germany 2 weeks ago and some might be sick and do nasty things online and in real life! take care of the white trash and dont let them fool you! i know 2 foreign women who came to egypt just to have sex and seduce egyptian guys from taxi drivers to old men sitting in cafes to waitress in cafe shops! they are sick they are not wanted in their countries cause european and american young guys don't pay attention to them and look for young girls so they come to egypt to seduce egyptian men and feel wanted!

I swear to god i met once an white american trash whore who used to walk in Egypt in the street wearing top tanks and go home happy of egy guys flirting with her and old men not mentioning the egy guys working in cofe shops and her adventure in cairo is well known and online too!! and try to seduce any taxi driver she get in with! and her aim in egypt is clear and loud SEX SEX SEX and she used to say that she likes married men to sleep with as it gives her pleasure to sleep with married men while their wives are at home and she is married herself and leaving her kids and man who really loved her behind!!What a twisted sick nasty dirty mind! and for your info in America those people are neglected like a thrash even their families don't talk to them but they come to egypt and pretend to be something back home and lie about everything from A to Z!

To all egyptian guys, Please be careful dont believe any western woman in anything she says, she might tell you she has her own house and she is working in a good job and she has been all around the world and she studied in harvard and that she is the queen of england! but at the end you find out that she is mentally sick or on medication or never been anywhere but egypt or she is a begger that dont have a penny in her bank account! really America is full of white trash u just need to be smart and careful when deal with foreigners even if it has proven that small percentage are sick but you never know maybe the person u meet is from that small percent.

Really my message goes to my people, the Egyptians, know as many foreigners as you want and go out with them, be friends but when it comes to marriage and raising a family, marry Egyptian girls, they were made for you and you werte made for them and they will raise your kids the right way and always listen to your family they know who is right for you.

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Egyptian marriages are famous worldwide for their longevity. Everything works out perfectly.
[What were the stats? 30% of Egypt marriages end in divorce in the first 3 years?]

dont believe any western woman in anything she says ....dont have a penny in her bank account

I hope this was meant as a joke.

Bitterness is almost as bad as racism on here.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL @ my login name [Big Grin]

Although I do agree there are some sick SICK westerners here!

so where is this video??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i cant find the video? - but i agree with a lot that LIN says - seen many a women acting badly - but also men. The Egy guys are surpressed sexually and not only go for women. Its when its based on sex and money and visa it becomes distorted. There are many relationships that are successful., But as i know many egy ladies also i get sometimes a different perspective on the Egy man.

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Click on ' [Big Grin] ' in the 1st post of Doro, it is the video [Smile]

It is funny Doro [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Yeah. Egyptian marriages are famous worldwide for their longevity. Everything works out perfectly.
[What were the stats? 30% of Egypt marriages end in divorce in the first 3 years?]

dont believe any western woman in anything she says ....dont have a penny in her bank account

I hope this was meant as a joke.Bitterness is almost as bad as racism on here.

not all Americans are bad...you have the same women in every country.why do you say that? have you been to America? [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
Click on ' [Big Grin] ' in the 1st post of Doro, it is the video [Smile]

It is funny Doro [Big Grin]

thanks shah [Big Grin] love it [Big Grin] i expect he wants to get out of the cold and get some warm lovin' [Big Grin]

My login name OBVIOUSLY did not watch the video and immediately jumped in assuming its about an Egyptian man ROFL that is even more funny than the video PMSL

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Well, I tried to be funny with the title. Guess I better stop that; but isn't the video hilarious? Do you see how he looks at her at first? Then when the husband walks away he sees his chance and makes his move. [Big Grin]

Click "HERE" for those still having a hard time finding it. [Smile]

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I had to venture a guess, the "subject" of that video wasn't interested in a visa nearly as much as sex.

The guy in the hat just watches, too! OMG!

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not all Americans are bad...you have the same women in every country.why do you say that? have you been to America?

I never even MENTIONED Americans.

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Login Name,most long time members here remember you are the one who posted the pic of the naked lady with the Pepsi bottle.And that you aren´t God´s gift to the world. [Wink]
It would help you a lot if you move on. [Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
My Login Name,most long time members here remember you are the one who posted the pic of the naked lady with the Pepsi bottle.And that you aren´t God´s gift to the world. [Wink]

ooooooooooooohhhh is this the 'ya anal' person??? [Eek!] the one that got a girl preggers and dumped her? that the same one?
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:

others are killers who might try to kill you for stupid fight like what happened in germany 2 weeks ago

That dude was not just killed for a "stupid fight". I suggest you educate yourself about that case and don't just believe what the Egyptian press wrote.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008115

quote:

but when it comes to marriage and raising a family, marry Egyptian girls, they were made for you and you werte made for them and they will raise your kids the right way and always listen to your family they know who is right for you.

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:

ooooooooooooohhhh is this the 'ya anal' person??? [Eek!] the one that got a girl preggers and dumped her? that the same one?
Yes,Ayisha.Yanal or better yet Ya Anal [Big Grin]

He got that girl pregnant,she dumped him, since then he takes out whole story out from time to time.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
He was banned from here with his original nick Yanal.Then returns from time to time.
I remember the main nick of the girl in question.
Ever since seems he has not moved on.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

I hope this was meant as a joke.Bitterness is almost as bad as racism on here.

not all Americans are bad...you have the same women in every country.why do you say that? have you been to America? [Frown]
nooooooooooooooo...i wasnt talking about you, MY LOGIN NAME WAS SAYING THAT...I JUST LIKED YOUR REPLY [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
oh ok. [Wink]
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Found it kinda ironic, that a guy who is offended by the idea that some guys chase women for money, takes great offence if he thinks maybe she ain't as rich as he thought.
I can say with complete honesty that I have never ever known a woman in England basing her decision to marry/or not, on the size of her fiance's wallet.
We are not famous for our morals these days, I concede that, but we do have ethics.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Found it kinda ironic, that a guy who is offended by the idea that some guys chase women for money, takes great offence if he thinks maybe she ain't as rich as he thought.
I can say with complete honesty that I have never ever known a woman in England basing her decision to marry/or not, on the size of her fiance's wallet.
We are not famous for our morals these days, I concede that, but we do have ethics.

ditto [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the video lol... SO not what I expected!

Ah, the daily trashing of western women... YAWN.

Mo Ning, I agree with you, all my female friends in England have never chased a dude based on his financial stance or based on his car, property or job! All of that is irrelevant.

If I found a guy was dating me for my worth I would drop the SOAB like a hot rock. Nothing more insulting than being used!!! And relax...

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why would foreigners who aren't living in Egypt or having families in Egypt, can be attached so much to an egyptian forum talking about Egypt and about whats going on in Egypt!! and no visiting egypt once is not enough! its like i can go visit Netherlands once or even twice or 10 times!! and after that i changed my whole life and join dutch forums online and read and discuss the way people live in Holland and go further to criticise them and rant about their acts! simply if i hate them that much i wont be going there end of story! or accept them as they are!

The only explanation from my point of view is that foreigners who do that, dont have a life in their own countries! They tend to escape their miseraable & empty life by coming here to this forum and rant about how cruel Egyptian men are trying to fool them for a visa to their country that they dont even want to live in or for their money!

If they are so mad about Egyptian or Morrocan or Arab men, its so simple, leave them alone and go hook up with a man from your country and leave Egyptians alone, Egyptians and Arabs will be better off without you!

Well, no matter how manytimes they got warned,they insist on doing it again! This means that if they found a better way to find a lover they will do it but seems that its the only way so either accept the price you will pay for this kind of relationship and marriage or be smart enough to step out of this relationship in the beginning and save us this ranting!

We are fed up of reading about your stupid stories like "HELP he took my money!" or " HELP he took the green card and run" or "HELP he took his passport and divorced me!!!"

You cant accuse egyptian or arab men who do this of anything as you yourselves were coming to egypt for a reason but egyptian and arab men were smarter than you and they end up doing what they want while you were thinking its going your way!

Its not about Egyptian and Arab men awlays, sometimes its about your women who come to Egypt or the arab world with intention to go wild and live the life they dont live in their countries and feel wanted again but they end up like whores and they give your women bad reputation!

Again to all Egyptian guys who i really care about and who are reading this post i wish you never get involved in any serious relationship with any western woman unless they are sure that this woman is for real and true and is the right one for you in terms of education, family level, financial and everything otherwise you will regret later when you realise that the woman you chose is nothing but a big fat liar and she is not educated and broke and cheater!

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Login, some of us have never and will never be fooled.

Login, who the hell has screwed you over? who told you they were educated rich and faithful and let you down so bad? And why were you so easily fooled?

You are moaning that women here are complaining about all Egyptian men becasue of one disappointment yet you are doing exactly the same. you are moaning!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Because it's not meant to work like that! Mmmwwwwaaahhh.
Guess it's the naiive woman who's supposed to get screwed.
And by the way, Login, people from Western countries do not travel to other countries because our lives are so miserable, we do it 'cos we can.
You sound like an angry Luxor toy boy who once got stuck with the lunch bill.
Get over yourself.

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Login, some of us have never and will never be fooled.

Login, who the hell has screwed you over? who told you they were educated rich and faithful and let you down so bad? And why were you so easily fooled?

You are moaning that women here are complaining about all Egyptian men becasue of one disappointment yet you are doing exactly the same. you are moaning!!!

I am not moaning i am just clearing this up and giving an advice to my people, the Egyptians, to help them not to get fooled!!

I am sure that the majority of western women are good, better say perfect, who are honest and decent and faithful but few western women make use of this and hide behind that good reputation to fool egyptians or arabs!

I have loads of males and females friends from Europe America and Austraia and even Japan and i consider them as good as my friends in Egypt and i have nothing against foreign people but i just want to enlighten my poeple and new generation about whats going on in real life.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Exactly Mo Ning...

I have read on ES that women come here becasue they are either running away from or towards something, it is never considered we just want to travel and see the world!!!

Anybody can get screwed over... some are wide open to it and some don't see it coming. But there is also a 3rd element who don't put themselves in the situation in the first place.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
"..You sound like an angry Luxor toy boy who once got stuck with the lunch bill.
Get over yourself."
[Big Grin]

He's still stomping the ground on a temper tantrum.

Move,Yanal,bloody hell,moveee!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
[QB] I am not moaning i am just clearing this up and giving an advice to my people, the Egyptians, to help them not to get fooled!!

And that is exactly what some women are doing here so their people dont get fooled by your people. [Wink]

quote:
I am sure that the majority of western women are good, better say perfect, who are honest and decent and faithful but few western women make use of this and hide behind that good reputation to fool egyptians or arabs!
And there are many many decent Egyptians and the majority of women here will say that too, its just the slime element that spoil it for the decent ones.

quote:
I have loads of males and females friends from Europe America and Austraia and even Japan and i consider them as good as my friends in Egypt and i have nothing against foreign people but i just want to enlighten my poeple and new generation about whats going on in real life.
what is going on in real life is that some women come to Egypt and marry some men from Egypt, some get burnt and some are still strong, some Egyptians choose whores and some dont. You chose a wrong one so you need to get over it and look at how you can learn from that mistake.

Despite your odd concept of women coming here for sex Egypt has way more to offer than its men, you have grown up with the history but we come to see it, that is what attracts people to Egypt, not sex, not men, from UK it is way cheaper to travel to Spain or Italy or France where there is just as much sex and latino lovers on offer without a long haul flight and visas and they dont need a visa to visit us either.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some of us keep commin to thsi forum not for egypt but cas we met some friends here.and maybe occasionaly have a few questions. and the egyptians know that most of us are western women here so y do they bother commin back.. two way street baby...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only explanation from my point of view is that foreigners who do that, dont have a life in their own countries! They tend to escape their miseraable & empty life by coming here to this forum and rant about how cruel Egyptian men are trying to fool them for a visa to their country that they dont even want to live in or for their money!

I wish I had a miserable and empty life [Big Grin] ES is just for entertainment!! I work 12 hours a day have my own home etc.

Not all woman want to go to other country's to live, why would they? There is nothing there!!!

I know lots of arabs here in london and they all say the reason why they have come is because there is nothing back home in their countries.
There having a better life here than in their own country .

Some arab men do use woman just to get to the UK or anywhere else but not all arabs are like this.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My opinion is why is sex overated!! the women that go to Egypt for sex or a man with an oversized ego -they have no interest in Egypt, the culture the way of life there - A forum is for opinions and information and sometimes its opening up a pathway to explore more,its sometimes a comfort to those who cant get to the places they love as often as they would like. Why is this taken as something lacking in our lives ? i love touching base with egypt no matter how slight or trivial, i long to return . When i am there i feel at home , why should i feel this way? its not all sun sex and stupidity.

--------------------
tilly

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
oh and for the record My login name why you hit on me when im new to the forum? testing was we...

--------------------
tilly

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Seems like My_Login_Name is hitting on all the females here i got a PM too saying I'd like to get to know you..WTF.. i just directed him to my utube site My_Login_Name wrote back he has No access what a shame... [Razz]

Get a life
My_Login_Name

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
Seems like My_Login_Name is hitting on all the females here i got a PM too saying I'd like to get to know you..WTF.. i just directed him to my utube site My_Login_Name wrote back he has No access what a shame... [Razz]

Get a life
My_Login_Name

That was also soo typical Yanal [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
he's not into 90 year olds then? [Big Grin]

now what was this thread about?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well for one i never came here looking for a man. i have a fullfilled life. if u wanna keep tellin yrself that we are all old and what not then u go right ahead on...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
It be interesting to know how many woman on here are getting a PM from My_Login_Name.

I too also lost what this thread was about!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
he's not into 90 year olds then? [Big Grin]

now what was this thread about?

Sorry,Ayisha.He's not into us. [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I came to ES looking for memory foam!!!

I knew it was dominated by Western women and I knew only some lived here. I now come here for advice (thank you all who have helped) and then I come here to retort to those who took digs at me for being English (clearly ignorant people) [Smile] Call it human nature [Smile] Damn, I miss that lass who called ME a whore lol. Hi Caterpillar.. [Wink]

Dexter. Thank you for your advice yesterday. Very personal, reliable and factual. I like these helpful tips.

I have read so much bullshit, assumptions, lies, fallacies, hear-say and stereotypes that they make me smile. I love where I live and the people are beautiful... many views are distorted because of bad experiences. If foreigners have issues then they should either deal with it and leave it in the past or feck off and go home...

Then I read bullshit about westerners... Get a life, an education and grow the hell up. If grouping all Egyptians fecks you off then don't group all foreigners together you 2 faced idiots!!

Not all women are here to chase ass! Not all women on here have issues!!! Narrow minded assholes VENT VENT

Too many twisted people here. Sure it is fun to read, but it sure as hell isn't correct!!! From what I see it is too many folk being miserable and wanting others to join them!!!

Well kiss my ass... I like Egypt and I like Egyptian people! Globally, **** happens, abuse happens, cons happen.... But Egypt is a great place to live and and if you adhere to the basic 'rules' of self protection; both personally and financially, then all is good. Would you give all your money and body away so easily at home?

Shopping is bloody shopping. So much drama! We all like what we like and have a budget, drama over. Cairo is a major city with an array off everything... have a feckin da

Martyrs are fecking me off.. 'everything is ****, with nothing to look forward to', 'it is backwards and life is hard!!!!' GMAFB.

The End

(If you hate the place **** off home)

Bollock
Member # 17944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bollock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do totaly agree with Login, you are absolutely right man! (2 thumbs for you)
Posts: 46 | From: on your plate | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
You are welcome bro, and I hope all Egyptian guys are smart enough when dealing with foreigners who come to Egypt and we treat them in a very good way out of hospitality and they think they are important while in their countries they are big ZERO, literally they are nothing at all, they are barely living! And no one treats them the way Egyptians do! And in return they accuse Egyptian guys of fooling them, get out of Egypt then! Either accept everything in Egypt without even a comment or STFU and go back to your country we don’t want any foreigner to interfere with any Egyptian issue.

I don’t remember trying to criticize and comment on the British way of life or a British internal problem or French or Spanish after visiting those countries and I don’t remember joining a forum about England or Spain or France after visiting them! Those foreigners must know that there is a limit and line they can’t cross, like he EU ambassadors to Egypt when they held a meeting in Cairo to discuss Khaled Saied’s issue! Who the F**K are they to do this and on Egyptian soil! That’s totally unacceptable! I don’t remember Egypt or any Arab country interfering in their internal affairs or holding meeting to discuss a problem in America or Spain!!

They think they are special but sadly we make them feel this way and all Egypt must start to treat them like they deserve and like they treat us when we visit them nothing special treat them good but not special cause sometime they misunderstand this hospitality and think they can do anything in our beloved country Egypt.

My main goal is to aware all Egyptians one by one about this issue and inform them about their rights and not to let anyone interefer in our policies and internal afffairs. They dont let us do this in their countries, why shall we let them!!
I hope my msg is delivered to at least one Egyptian guy this will be enough for me.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just climb up a chair in the middle of Naáma Bay, and preach your message loud and clear. You will reach a whole lot more Egyptians there as that you will do here.
I wish you a lot of succes. I hope they won't laugh because of you. Bye bye.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
LMFAO at Login.

You just lost the respect of 98% of this board and won that of Bollox, who no one respects. Alf Mabrouk and good luck in your mission to protect society from us Brits.

You sad sad sad little boy.

Now, stop sending me PM's and get a life [Big Grin]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Hmmm. I think I know now where MLN is coming from.
Average tourist comes here, stays in smart hotel and has maybe LE10000 to spend on trips fun etc for 10-14 days.
And many of them are women! Without a man with them!
Must be whores, or looking for a husband.
I have met dozens of Egyptians here who genuinely believe that foreigners spend thousands EVERY week on fun. I have had to explain over and over that maybe someone worked for 48 weeks and scrimped and saved maybe to pay for this trip.
The only people in Egypt who have this kind of spending power, are [.... drumroll!!!...] Very Important People.[well yeah, i'm a bit too socialist to buy into that crap]
But we here all know that the only really 'nice' people are 'rich people'.
According to custom.
To a badly paid waiter, tour guide, whatever, it must be like a promise of a new life off in the future.
No foreign woman comes here planning to propose marriage to the dive instructor.
In the West, marriage is a serious business, not entered into lightly, and usually with expectations of equality, financial input etc.
It is always the Egyptian guy pushing for this [I will not include Luxor rentboys and the 5 day Orfi]
Hence, many of these women return to visit these guy that has been bombarding them with romantic calls, undying love, blah blah.And once again spendingher hard earned cash, reinforcing the idea that she is rich.
Can't imagine she would be murmering 'Marry me Habibi, I am RICH' doesn't sound romantic to us!
It's a cultural divide.
In Egypt, a woman travelling without a man, who has intimate relations with a man she meets [not necessarily sex] is a whore.
In europe [and USA too I guess]a person [man or woman] who's main purpose in pusuing marriage with someone is for money, ... is a whore.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So what about us living here?
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
MO ning min E, you know nothing about where i am coming from! I have been everywhere i have been to the most expensive hotels abroad, i have spent thousands of dollars in loads of my trips all around the world and i dont give a flying fart how much they spend on their vacations or where they spend it or who they sleep with!

Seems you are kissing their asses and just trying to sound like an openminded egyptian to hook up with one of them!!!

Again my point is, respectable and decent tourists are welcome in Egypt and egyptians will welcome them anytime and be nice to them but when those foreigners start interfering and discussing our country's problems and criticising us and try to change us they are not welcome and i dont agree, same as any true egyptian; to find a foreigner discussing our country's problem and trying to change anything in our country!

People like you who think foreginers can do anything were the reason Iraq reached this point from destruction and division! see how Iranians and Turkish are gaining great respect in the arab world cause they stood against the europeans and americans and Israelis! Egypt must do the same to get back to the old Egypt we all respected and loved the leader of the middle east now we lost this leader ship to Turkey and Iran!!

Egypt is for Egyptians and Egyptians only! We change our country we protest we discuss our issues, tourists are here only to have fun, spend whatever they want actually the more they spend the better i dont care at the end its all going to our economy! But foreigners who are coming to Egypt to fool egypytain guys and hide their dirty past or try to interfere with our policies or criticise whats going on in Egypt by any means even if its here on ES its not acceptable and blv me Americans or British or SPanish wont like it if you tried to discuss interal issues with them or tell them what to do and how to solve this 'cause they stll loook at you as a retarded person no matter how clever you are they think that we are a third world country and they are better than us, simply they will tell you its non of your business egyptians when y ou get a spanish or british passport talk to me about this! Have some diginity and stop kissing asses!

I think if anyone disagree with my point in this forum is the mistaken one not me! they have to understand the difference between Citizen and Tourist!

Do you think it is normal to invite someone to your house for a dinner or lunch then he start criticizing your house and your decoration and tell you you better put this here and remove this from here and then go further to disucc your relation with you kids and neighbours and wife and go further to invite his friends the next day in your house to discuss your problems and family issues!

Thats what they are doing and step by step we are accepting this! WAKE UP!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
LMFAO at Login.

You just lost the respect of 98% of this board and won that of Bollox, who no one respects. Alf Mabrouk and good luck in your mission to protect society from us Brits.

You sad sad sad little boy.

Now, stop sending me PM's and get a life [Big Grin]

So,you got a pm from Yanal?
Heyy,marydot,Ferret got one,tooooooooooo!!! [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com