EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » The most beautiful females' nationalities (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The most beautiful females' nationalities
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, The Outer beauty I find.

Russian female is number one in beauty

then

Turkish female number two in beauty

But actually inner beauty is pretty much important.

You can find a beautful female but not beautful inside.

Happy ramazan.. [Smile]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:

then

Happy ramazan.. [Smile]

Blimey who pissed on your chips ?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

then

Happy ramazan.. [Smile]

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharhazat,were are you? [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tommy 70
Member # 17183

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommy 70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think your info about beautiful women are poor, every country has beautiful women, and by the way the inner beauty is more important than the outside looks.Can you define beauty from your point of view??? and can you tell me where are you from?
I bet you are Egyptian to say that Russia has the most beautiful women, am I right?????

Posts: 37 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you like your yellow haired ladies in pvc who cannot understand a word you say. I bet trannies tickle yer pickle as well.

Clearly a gay trying to fight his way out of the closet!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree yes every country have its beauties.
And yes inside beauty is the most important.

But not alone russia, ukraine, uzbekistan, estonia and those cold places.

Kazakhistain also have a lot of beauties.

I am from sharm el sheikh.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am from sharm el sheikh.

No **** sherlock... [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Wondering why most beautful females are poor. while rich ones are not.
It is obviously something we need to reflect on

Tommy 70
Member # 17183

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tommy 70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so you are Egyptian as I told ya, in sharm there is a lot of Russians and Ukrainians (your favorite)why don't you pick one of them and be happy.
Posts: 37 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I live now in a place full of Brits. They are very very polite to live next to..
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Instead of The most beautiful females' nationalities ¨,you should name it as your personal list of your most beautiful females,or your favorite list of beautiful females nationalities,surfer coo.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy 70:
so you are Egyptian as I told ya, in sharm there is a lot of Russians and Ukrainians (your favorite)why don't you pick one of them and be happy.

I got the feeling none of those payed any attention to him since he´s here still trying. [Big Grin]
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy 70:

I did not say I am egyptian.

But I will tell you that I will be glad to be with a russian girl but It is not about the look as I told.

Tommy 70
Member # 17183

Rate Member
where are you from then????
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I am from nowhere...
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear, dear, surfer-coo, yes, inner beauty, indeed, golden words I hear from you! Got to reach deep inside and dig dig dig for it! And I assure you, the moment when you reach it - is one of overwhelming joy!!

But, dear surfer_coo, inner intelligence is also just a tiny little bit important, esp from the male party! Like, in the string "russia, ukraine, uzbekistan, estonia and those cold places", Uzbekistan is about a world (plus a Black Sea plus a Kaspian sea plus a few mountains) apart from the rest! It is a totally muslim country! While Russians and Ukrainians are orthodox like (some) Egyptians, and Estonians are best described as hopeless heathens though there have been attempts to baptize us into Lutheran christianity. But in general we prefer to believe gods live in trees, kind of more cozy so.

They speak a language related to Turkish there in Uzbekistan, btw. I just found it out too, had no idea! Thought they were closer to Iran...
You can admire an Uzbek woman here:
http://www.melitour.com/For%20Dan/Uzbek_Woman.jpg

and now, please, do not mix up with an average Estonian, here:
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/9/24/633893752632006615-CarmenKass.jpg

So, we are accidentally neighbours with Russia, who are almost neighbours with Uzbekistan, but that makes us all about as close as being neighbours with Israel makes Egyptians close with the Israeli.

Thank you, dear, and - happy reaching! [Wink]

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:

then

Happy ramazan.. [Smile]

i guess it doesnt matter who pissed on them cas it seems he ate them anyways.....
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ramazan.. [Smile]

[Confused]
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

then

Happy ramazan.. [Smile]

Horny little bastard.... Ramadan must really suck for you. No light at the end of the tunnel either.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mrs Hassan
Member # 15069

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mrs Hassan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most beautiful females' nationalities- Thats me then!

--------------------
MRS HASSAN

Posts: 129 | From: In the land of plenty | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrMoussaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Russians and other eastern European women as well as those from the northern side of Europe are indeed quite beautiful, physically-speaking. Surfer_Coo, if you like that blonde and blue-eyed look, then you should also visit Iceland

I have had dealings with the above and trust me when I say this....within a very short period, you're going to get past the 'blonde and blue eyes' trip and you're going to start looking for something else in the person. I hung around with a rather young, voluptuous, and liberal-minded Dutch girl and I couldn't help but notice more some of her rather curious habits after a week rather than the size of her breasts or the colour of her hair in all sorts of places

Also, take note...women from the above backgrounds tend to have frightening tempers at times. Arabic women are however, different. I can play with them...JOKE!! Just kiddin'(*smiles/laughter*)...but honestly, women of the Orient have always had that allure and charm about them, be they anywhere from Istanbul to Tunis, or eastwards from Baghdad

On the lighter side, I got the following ratings of Arabic women from some Palestinian fella...

- Syrian and Jordanian women are stuck-up and snobbish, and think they're too good for anyone

- the Lebanese use too much make-up, and are the MiddleEastern cousins of the Western Dumb Blonde

- Egyptians are short, dark(huh?), and noisy

- Palestinian women will kill with their bare hands

I think I got the above from a Jordanian website that I can no longer locate...(*smiles*)...but no, I don't support the views above..

--------------------
...'knock on the sky and listen to the sound'...Zen saying

Posts: 62 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find Greek women really beautiful [Smile]
Turks.... Maybe [Razz]

quote:
the Lebanese use too much make-up
Ditto..
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Thanks

Not all blond and blue eyed women are beautiful

I believe Beauty is a matter of opinions.

Mrmoussa
What does that mean "women from the above backgrounds tend to have frightening tempers at times."? can you please explain your experience in that?

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:

That is a good idea. Do you know any greek one shahrazad? what do you think is more beautful turks or greek?
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:

A beautful girl always know shes beautful.
and you know then you are. [Smile]

Have a happy Ramadan and stay beautful.

nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It means that we are used to having our way and showing to men where their real place is - by our feet! ...or what? [Big Grin] Esp. Egyptians do not get it easily because the concept is totally new to them. So you need be a bit more loud or in other ways more explicit :-O.

The dames of Orient.. I guess they have had no choice historically but to coo their "breadwinner" into acquiescence. From there their admirable skills that I envy, too, but myself I have no patience for that. Easier to walk out and take the next one (if need)... [Razz]

About Greeks.. I think here in Nile Delta they are mixed with Greeks a lot, and must be in and around Alex then, too. My SILs for example look pretty much like Greek goddesses (and hubby is an Apollo, of course!)
NB! SILs are taken already [Big Grin] .

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
Horny little bastard.... Ramadan must really suck for you. No light at the end of the tunnel either.

What happened today? have you looked in the mirror or what? [Roll Eyes]

why are you calling me a bastard? Did I call you a bastard before?

nevermind
Member # 6674

Shhh... is just a normal affectionate way of talking to your fellow posters on ES... it's not the WORDS, it is the TONE! Use your imagination!
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs Hassan:

A beautful girl always know shes beautful.
and you know then you are. [Smile]

Have a happy Ramadan and stay beautful.

Awwwwwww.....you didnt have to!!!!! [Big Grin] [Razz]
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Turks.... Maybe [Razz]

quote:
the Lebanese use too much make-up
Ditto..
Greek!!! You say Greek Shah? [Big Grin]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOps yes Doro [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrMoussaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Surfer_Coo..ok here goes...

- Russian and eastern European women can get very argumentative and quite loud, especially with men of mild and gentle manners(I speak from experience, and not something I welcomed). They like their men to be strong and decisive(but boy, you'd better know what you're talking about)...they hate men with weak stomachs. I guess that's because of their cultures and histories, which were never walks into rosy gardens

Russia for one, is still a poor country and she still has many single women and young girls dying to find husbands in the West to get out of their predicaments. Their advertisements for husbands have been there amd have never stopped since the fall of Communism

- Women of northern Europe(Germanic, Balt, Finn, etc). These are strong-hearted women who know what they want, and not just in the bedroom. Again, a no-go zone for men of weak stomach and no sense of direction in life. They can also get argumentative, but not as badly or loudly as the eastern variety above. The Germans and the Dutch(especially) can get volatile when they lose it(Be ready to put your earplugs on). They know what men are after, and it's no good hiding it by charm and words from the Orient

Date the women above. Pick any of them. I'm only telling by what I've seen and been through, and you may experience otherwise. Good luck

PS. It's exciting to date outside of one's culture...but it may help to do some background research in culture, history, and tradition of the one you're pursuing. For example, I'd do research on local practises and tradition of any country I'm living in, or at least interested in

eg. In the West, getting a date between a Western man and woman is as simple as just getting together if they like each other. A date with a woman of the Orient is however, not so simple for a Western fella. Approaching her directly for romantic purpose may lead to problems(but not all the time, depending on the woman's background, especially religious background). In that case...

- be nice, and be patient
- he has to try and get on the good side of not only her, but her family

Greeks? Yep, they're nice, but I'm not sure why I prefer Turks. Oh, heck...I just love the Orient!!

--------------------

Posts: 62 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OOps yes Doro [Big Grin] [Wink]

wow! That can only mean one thing...... I am amazing! [Big Grin]
Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so its now beauty?? not the taste that counts?????

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a load of crock!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Swedish women

mundhu 'an kuntu murāhiqan 'ahbabtu 'as-sayyidāta s-suwīdiyyāt
Ever since I was a teenager, I have loved Swedish women.

wa-shāhadtu 'aflāman cadīda bihā sayyidāt suwīdiyyāt shaqrāwât jamīlāt
I have seen many films with beautiful blonde Swedish women.

wa-mā 'uhibbu 'akthar huwa 'ash-shacri l-'ashqar maca l-hawājibi s-sawda'.
What I like most is the blonde hair with the dark eyebrows.

wa-l-mar'ātu s-suwīdiyya allati 'uhibbuhā 'akthar hiyya brīt 'aklānd
The Swedish woman I love most is Britt Ekland.

wa-lakinni 'azunn 'innahā kabīratu s-sinn 'al-'an
But I think she is old now.

hādha shay'un jayyid bi-tilka l-aflām, 'as-sayyidātu s-suwīdiyyātu sh-shaqrāwāt yabqayna shabab lil-'abad
That is good about films, blonde Swedish women stay young forever.

'anā 'aydan 'uhibb 'as-sayyidāta l-misriyyāt, khassatan hawājibahunna s-sawdā'.
I like Egyptian women too, especially their dark eyebrows.

http://lexicorient.com/babel/arabic/12.htm

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Does anybody else not think that Med women are absoloutly beautiful until a certain age! Then they have to shave!!!

In Greece one year the women on the beach next to me was plucking her nipples! That vision scarred me!

I am not so keen on dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes... they may be attractive but guaranteed to be accompianed with hair!

Swedish women with blue eyes look much fresher and their rose skin is much more attractive to me. So for me, I would go Swedish, Finnish and Danish for natural beauty but the fair haired ones stand out more.

cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny! I haven't developed any excess hair and I took after the Greek side of my family . . . have a great head of hair but no mustache or beard . . .no extra on my fingers or toes either [Wink]

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd def go for the Latinas if I was a man. [Cool]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
I'd def go for the Latinas if I was a man. [Cool]

*runs far and away from Tigerlilly*
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Why oh why, Sashyra???? [Frown] I am NOT a man. Not in this life anymore anyway... [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cbrbddd:
Funny! I haven't developed any excess hair and I took after the Greek side of my family . . . have a great head of hair but no mustache or beard . . .no extra on my fingers or toes either [Wink]

Oh Cbrbddd... I went swimming in volcanic waters one year in Greece and some of the women seriously needed to wax... a lot!!! I think I am just scarred by the woman plucking her nipples though tbh!

My best friend in the UK has very dark hair and very white skin, I feel bad for her as even after shaving her legs the folicles are jet black. She doesn't show her legs much bless her.

Some girldfriends and I were talking about female moustaches the other night. I am so grateful to not to have to worry about hair removal as one said she had her face threaded the other week. I know beauty is pain but jaysus on a bike lol!!! she said it wasn't as bad as having her big toe threaded!!!!

If I were a dude, I would be attracted to the intelligent ones, I think that is what truely makes a person attractive.

MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Somebody mentioned Swedish women? Look closer, real close...realllly close...'cause SOME of them have blonde moustaches (or beards) . Let your eyes feast on the arms and legs..'cause you might find blonde hair with some. Same for SOME other northern European women. Enjoy!

I can still remember this young southern Italian girl the I worked with, because she had a very pretty face. Pity about the hairy back...

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Had to lol at beards... My blonde brothers cannot grow a beard let alone me. I have white arm hair, like MOST fair peope it is barely visible.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surfer_Coo brings about international incident over body/facial hair and/or lack of [Big Grin]

So what do we have so far? All Turks, Russians and folks from "cold places" are beautiful. There is a correllation between being beautiful and being poor. The Dutch are all volatile. And all Swedes need a good shave. Italian women have back hair [Eek!]

I'm part Irish, part German. Does that make me a dumb blonde? Actually, yes, but that's by the by.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
I'm half Italian and I have no back hair. [Big Grin]

Maybe I took my back side from my French ancestry. Do they have a smooth back? But how would that explain my mother and aunt (Italian) who also had no back hair? [Confused]

I get such an education from this site.... [Wink]

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

MrMoussaka
Member # 17647

Rate Member
Back side...hmmmm....those of us here DownUnder(Australia) tend to see 'back side' with a different eye. Back side is well...the ass end of the earth, basically...but a hairy back side, well...that is a terrifying thought..

--------------------

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D......i dont have back hair nor front hair and i am half Italian and half french too. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Well, Thats at least 4 Italians with no back hair. [Wink]

Maybe his girlfriend was Sicilian. Could that be why the Sicilians started the mafia, because they were scared of their harry back women [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com