EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Take care when you go to Hurghada (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Take care when you go to Hurghada
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey is right, where there is a will there is a way... it just seems that some folk would rather just be schemers and con men rather than work hard for their money. Which, by the way, most us Westerner folk living here do (work hard) which is why many people I know living here are not easily parted with their cash! Nor do they fall for the patter, the bullsh1t or fluttering eyelashes. Even a lot of the workers are shirkers!

Anyone heard of the ;magic injection'? Whenever a shirker is sick 2 people always offer to drive him or her to the hospital for an injection... amazing lol

DG, I used to live in West Africa and it was the opposite, people were way poorer then in Egypt but much too proud to beg.

I had a guy here once who extended his taking hand and proclaimed he had two children and he wanted money! I just wished I was carrying a condom with me [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saying all that most email scams do come from West Africa lol... it must be a shamed face thing!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dedo2010
Member # 18121

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dedo2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope things get better with you Eva.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahAhmed
Member # 18433

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahAhmed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, i try find woman from UK, she now loves one boy from Dahar Ezzat Ahmed Omar Ahmed. If u know something about ,please wrrite me
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eva Kondeatova
Member # 18090

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eva Kondeatova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take care from someone name Khaled Abu El Seoud
he was working as a General Manager in Grand Azur hotel, now he is not any thing, he is born in 10 October 1957 in El Mahala El Kobra
His favorite place in promenade. He drives a dark blue Toyota car.
He is married to an Egyptian and has two girls teenager. Though he tells that he is divorced.
He is a liar and can play on emotions of young girls. Very greedy. Can beat a woman. He promises to marry every girl he dates. I myself came to him not once. He never paid for the ticket, but begged to leave everything and come to him. And I left everything and came to him. He asked for money for his business, promised to be with me, but: he never did. I paid for myself everywhere, he only paid for tea, coffee or juice and nothing more. A couple of times he pushed me rather violently. After it there were many false excuses and deceitful words: Words, words, words: nothing more but empty meaningless words.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He might've sold that blue Toyota by now, its been with him for quite some time now. [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Born in 1957... I shall warn my mother!!!

Why would anybody give up anything let alone everything to be with some dude they hardly know? For as long as silly girls fall for such bull guys like this will keep trying.

And why are you so angry he didn't pay for anything? Seems you are just bitter the sugar daddy got one over on you... Did you go in search of another guy immediately to fund your life?

Dedo2010
Member # 18121

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dedo2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Khaled Abu El Seoud accused of squandering funds of Ex-Grand Azur Hotel (Montillon now).
Also, he lost the defamation cases against some of his staff.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God. With all that's going on in Egypt, are we still on this? Don't worry Dedo. He isn't going to have much of a summer now that the tourist industry has gone to hell in a handcart.

Time to move on me thinks.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do brits say me thinks and not i think?

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
why do brits say me thinks and not i think?

Why do Americans say ass instead of arse? Sidewalk for Kerb and Diapers for nappies? Hmmmm? Oh and pronounce Herbal as "Erbal"??
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmmmmmmmmmm good point

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It comes from the Shakespeare play hamlet and the line is

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Someone who is telling the truth is usually doing so rather plainly and shortly. Someone who is assuring too much is usually lying either to herself or to the audience.

Fact for the day

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
shamefully i have never read Shakespeare

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:

TK, you should try, it is pretty damn good.

Alternatively, watch Shakesperean plays or at east films that are based on the books. Baz Lurhman's Romea and Juliet is such a great film for example.

My favourite is Macbeth... such an easy read too if you aren't up on the 'doth' 'thou' and 'cometh'

[Smile] I just read my examples and laughed like a 10 year old boy!!!

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Good God. With all that's going on in Egypt, are we still on this? Don't worry Dedo. He isn't going to have much of a summer now that the tourist industry has gone to hell in a handcart.

Time to move on me thinks.

Sadly,there are some tourists who's only concern is enjoyment of their vacation,and couldn't care less about what's happening in that country. [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:

TK, you should try, it is pretty damn good.

Alternatively, watch Shakesperean plays or at east films that are based on the books. Baz Lurhman's Romea and Juliet is such a great film for example.

My favourite is Macbeth... such an easy read too if you aren't up on the 'doth' 'thou' and 'cometh'

[Smile] I just read my examples and laughed like a 10 year old boy!!!

i have seen romeo must die.. boring.....
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say, having watched this thread get bumped more times than... I dunno without being crude, something that gets bumped a lot... I have to say this particular instance, given what is currently going on in Egypt, really makes my blood boil. Self absorbed and spiteful don't even go close. Dedo there are members of this forum who are actually in Egypt who are too scared to leave their home. Some have evacuated and one, we don't know where he is. I for one am sick of hearing this nonsense. Grow up.

Sorry. But enough is enough.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have to say, having watched this thread get bumped more times than... I dunno without being crude, something that gets bumped a lot... I have to say this particular instance, given what is currently going on in Egypt, really makes my blood boil. Self absorbed and spiteful don't even go close. Dedo there are members of this forum who are actually in Egypt who are too scared to leave their home. Some have evacuated and one, we don't know where he is. I for one am sick of hearing this nonsense. Grow up.

Totally agree.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
quote:

Monkey I respect what your saying and I would completely agree if it was a recent story that was being carried on but the girl started it with a comment and she was shhh'ed immediately. Tina only asked a question and it's been answered. People are still talking normally on other threads such as music and Egyptology.

I think we all know someone in Egypt who we are worried about at the moment and tensions and emotions are running high. I am really impressed at the lack of subject changing and gossip on the protest board. But a little light hearted chat on another board might just resolve someone of the crushing pressure of panic and fear for just a moment. So where is the harm. It could be so much worse. Especially on ES.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Yeah you're right. Not in the best frame of mind TBH and this story has irked me a little since day one, but if you don't like it, you don't have to read it, I guess [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
TBH, I like the escapism of chit chatting.

Considering Westerners are either disliked in Egypt right now (according to some) or have no right to an opinion (according to some)every man and his dog are either chatting about it on here or FB or in taxis, or in hotels, or in lifts!!!

This is a nice little getaway.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
quote:

Monkey I respect what your saying and I would completely agree if it was a recent story that was being carried on but the girl started it with a comment and she was shhh'ed immediately. Tina only asked a question and it's been answered. People are still talking normally on other threads such as music and Egyptology.

I think we all know someone in Egypt who we are worried about at the moment and tensions and emotions are running high. I am really impressed at the lack of subject changing and gossip on the protest board. But a little light hearted chat on another board might just resolve someone of the crushing pressure of panic and fear for just a moment. So where is the harm. It could be so much worse. Especially on ES.

Well said MM! I admire the fact that even though elements are trying to undermine the protest thread, people are holding back from responding to them [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
OOh, by the way... I just read what MM said over... I wasn't having a pop at Tina or anyone else... It just dawned on me that this person has signed up as three separate users to repeatedly bump the same thread over the past umpteen months.

Shouldn't have been having a pop at anyone though, fair enough. Sorry folks.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
No offence was taken monkey. I have been foul all day and snappy. I have had nightmares all night for the past 3 nights and not slept properly. I think I've watched too much YouTube clips ha ha it's all fun watching horror movies but sooo different when it's real people and real lives. I only replied because it was Tina asking the question and I always liked her and her little questions from when I was here before. I haven't read the thread because I really aint interested in anyone love life at the moment.

P.s thanks for the message you passed on from CF. I noticed you said you were chatting to her on facebook. Which one are you. I am V F you will notice me from that I am sure

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i didnt feel like someone popped off at me i asked a question and it got answered thats all..i dont take offence when someone is upset.. i am sure everyone here knows someone in egypt and i dont blame them for worring......

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Well that's alright then [Smile] It just dawned on me how it may have sounded.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com