EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Is Naomi Campbells marriage legal (or is she gettign married Orfi?)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Naomi Campbells marriage legal (or is she gettign married Orfi?)
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://luxor-news.blogspot.com/2010/11/everyone-in-luxor-is-all-excited-about.html

Everyone in Luxor is all excited about the marriage of Naomi Campbell in Luxor temple but if you go on the British Embassy website for Egypt it gives you the rules and regulations for marriage of a British national in Egypt. The red tape is amazing and the final act takes place is a soulless office in the middle of Cairo, not in a Pharaonic temple in Luxor. So what is the legality of her marriage? Could she end up like Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall who went through a romantic wedding ceremony in Bali and then found out it had no validity? Well according to the Embassy website her marriage is not legal. I wonder who in her entourage checked this.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
http://luxor-news.blogspot.com/2010/11/everyone-in-luxor-is-all-excited-about.html

Everyone in Luxor is all excited about the marriage of Naomi Campbell in Luxor temple but if you go on the British Embassy website for Egypt it gives you the rules and regulations for marriage of a British national in Egypt. The red tape is amazing and the final act takes place is a soulless office in the middle of Cairo, not in a Pharaonic temple in Luxor. So what is the legality of her marriage? Could she end up like Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall who went through a romantic wedding ceremony in Bali and then found out it had no validity? Well according to the Embassy website her marriage is not legal. I wonder who in her entourage checked this.

Plenty of Brits got married legally in Egypt with little problems.

If she was signing a paper in the presence of a lawyer in a coffee shop that would be concerning.

What makes you think Naomi doesn't have an iron clad prenup? These are famous and wealthy people getting married isn't something they'd do "Orfi style" thats for vacationing widows.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so predictable sono.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

so are Orfi lasses!
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

so are Orfi lasses!
So you are an Orfi lass then! [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so are Orfi lasses!
Nope I am lucky I am not.

There is no such thing as "orfi" in the USofA, had to get married legally.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so are Orfi lasses!

'had to' being the right words [Big Grin] But in Egypt according to you, a real and valid marriage is only at the MOJ in Cairo, so Naomi is doing Orfi in Luxor [Wink] [Razz]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so are Orfi lasses!

'had to' being the right words [Big Grin] But in Egypt according to you, a real and valid marriage is only at the MOJ in Cairo, so Naomi is doing Orfi in Luxor [Wink] [Razz]
Did you just get off the felluca?

MOJ if you are marrying an Egyptian.

Embassy if you are marrying a khawagaa.

Orfi's don't get out much do they?

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh jeese, is it still bleating about Orfis?

Is it a stuck record, or a parrot?

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Oh jeese, is it still bleating about Orfis?

Is it a stuck record, or a parrot?

You never bothered to answer me whether you had met this Egyguy in person, or even had visited Egypt yourself.

Ayisha is just confused, she assumes any "Islamic" marriage is one done with a lawyer in a cafe that can be ripped up to divorce.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? You mean that isn't so? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

You said you read my posts, so the answers to your questions are all there. Don't know why anyone would be so interested, TBH.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i for one, ;love your pix from Egypt, monkey...you were in the same area as i was in sept.but a couple of months earlier..wish we were there at the same time [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Me too [Smile] You pre-empted the requested for photographic evidence I'm anticipating 5 minutes from now.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Me too [Smile] You pre-empted the requested for photographic evidence I'm anticipating 5 minutes from now.

dont do it [Eek!] [Big Grin] you dont have to prove anything ...we already saw them..thats enough [Smile]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:

Your thread isn't about Naomi Campbell. I remember we had a discussion on here several years ago about the idea of organizing legal weddings in Egypt which would be an excellent business opportunity.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=020059

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I read about a British couple who got married by the pyramids ages ago, bringing a priest from the UK. Don't know if they did the official bit separately here/in Cairo - it didn't say.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

so are Orfi lasses!

Did you just get off the felluca?

MOJ if you are marrying an Egyptian.

Embassy if you are marrying a khawagaa.

Orfi's don't get out much do they?

Ahh yes you're right.
Still stands though as the Embassy isn't in Luxor. She's doing an orfi [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who actually gives a flying fire truck about how she will marry! Seriously, get a grip.

Yes Sono, you married blah blah blah. Then you divorced ffs.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I read about a British couple who got married by the pyramids ages ago, bringing a priest from the UK. Don't know if they did the official bit separately here/in Cairo - it didn't say.

Wow that would be a cool thing to do!!!
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
It looked amazing. It was on a blog somewhere. Can't find it now though [Frown]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

dont do it [Eek!] [Big Grin] you dont have to prove anything ...we already saw them..thats enough [Smile]
Then share the photos. And there would need to be an earlier photo of monkey before, to compare for legitimacy.

Otherwise monkey could pull a "Lanie" as she had with snoozin.

A tactic I am confident will be replicated with shitty results for years to come.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
You really are a bit of a weirdo, aren't you? What is this fascination you have with me? Careful, Metinoot. People will start to talk. People will think we're in love [Big Grin]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
You really are a bit of a weirdo, aren't you? What is this fascination you have with me? Careful, Metinoot. People will start to talk. People will think we're in love [Big Grin]

Why don't you go back to picking up dudes on yahoo chat.

Possibly you'd run into one who might just go the distance for this visa.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Can you pick up guys on yahoo chat? Didn't know that. Good for you.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Can you pick up guys on yahoo chat? Didn't know that. Good for you.

Not something I would do, or need to do. But its where most of you hobbit lasses find your Mohameds.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Still, you know it's there, when you run out of coke bottles [Wink]
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:

we have coke cola in cans here. And I limit sodas to twice a month.

Do you hobbits actually have real glass coke bottles in the shire?

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
LMAO [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
walmart still sells coke in gkass bottles..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
coke in glass bottles?? [Confused]

it comes in packets in the shires [Big Grin]

Wasnt the guy you were cyber flashing your bits at while hubby was asleep from yahoo chat sono?

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did Monkey say the bottles were glass? Never heard of plastic!!!! Dumbfcuk!

Yahoo, how 2005... we brits Skype nowadays [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I tried Skype once, and once ever. Made the mistake of hitting 'Skype Me'. There are some very messed up people out there. Still haven't quite gotten those images out of my head.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I love Skype... Loads of us here use it.

As for messed up folk, for a grown woman to be flattered by a stranger on Yahoo that is pretty damn desperate.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

no you didnt [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I for one prefer coke in a glass bottle. Still see them from time to time in tesco, and I don't even live in a shire! *gasp*

Skype all the way, although I only have two people on mine.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Well I for one prefer coke in a glass bottle. Still see them from time to time in tesco, and I don't even live in a shire! *gasp*

Skype all the way, although I only have two people on mine.

Wk we are talking about the LARGE plastic coke bottles [Big Grin] [Razz]
and CF why arent you on my skyke then? [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
not a hobbit wk? Are you SURE you're not a hobbit?? OMG are you from one of the 'sex' places as opposed to a 'shire' place? [Eek!]

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

we have coke cola in cans here. And I limit sodas to twice a month.

Do you hobbits actually have real glass coke bottles in the shire?

ENGLAND

The following is a list of the 86 Counties of Great Britain, together with some of the major towns or cities. For a comprehensive listing of the County of the cities, towns and villages of Britain see A.B.C.'s Gazetteer of British Place Names.
1. Bedfordshire (Bedford, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Biggleswade, Sandy)
2. Berkshire (Reading, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Newbury, Windsor, Wokingham, Abingdon)
3. Buckinghamshire (Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, Slough, Buckingham, High Wycombe)
4. Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Wisbech, Ely, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Linton)
5. Cheshire (Chester, Stockport, Ellesmere Port, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Runcorn, Macclesfield, Crewe)
6. Cornwall (Bodmin, Truro, Camborne, Redruth, St. Austell, Falmouth, Penzance, Newquay)
7. Cumberland (Carlisle, Whitehaven, Workington, Penrith, Keswick, Brampton)
8. Derbyshire (Derby, Chesterfield, Glossop, Ilkeston, Long Eaton, Swadlincote, Buxton, Matlock, Ashbourne)
9. Devon (Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay, Paignton, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Newton Abbot, Tavistock)
10. Dorset (Dorchester, Poole, Weymouth, Sherborne, Wimborne Minster, Shaftesbury)
11. Durham (Durham, Sunderland, Stockton-on-Tees, Darlington, Hartlepool, Gateshead, Washington)
12. Essex (Chelmsford, Basildon, Romford, Southend, Colchester, Harlow, Brentwood, West Ham)
13. Gloucestershire (Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Stroud, Cirencester, Tewkesbury)
14. Hampshire (Winchester, Southampton, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Newport)
15. Herefordshire (Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, Leominster, Ledbury, Bromyard, Kington)
16. Hertfordshire (Hertford, Watford, St. Albans, Hemel Hempstead, Stevenage, Hatfield)
17. Huntingdonshire (Huntingdon, St. Ives, St. Neots, Ramsey, Yaxley)
18. Kent (Maidstone, Canterbury, Bromley, Rochester, Margate, Folkestone, Dover, Greenwich)
19. Lancashire (Lancaster, Liverpool, Manchester, Preston, Bolton, Warrington, Barrow-in-Furness)
20. Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough, Hinckley, Melton Mowbray, Coalville, Lutterworth)
21. Lincolnshire (Lincoln, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Boston, Grantham, Stamford, Skegness, Louth)
22. Middlesex (City of London, Harrow, Enfield, Staines, Ealing, Potters Bar, Westminster )
23. Norfolk (Norwich, Great Yarmouth, King's Lynn, Dereham, Cromer, Hunstanton)
24. Northamptonshire (Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Kettering, Wellingborough)
25. Northumberland (Alnwick, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Morpeth, Hexham, Berwick-upon-Tweed)
26. Nottinghamshire (Nottingham, Mansfield, Worksop, Newark, Retford, Southwell)
27. Oxfordshire (Oxford, Banbury, Witney, Bicester, Henley-on-Thames, Carterton, Thame)
28. Rutland (Oakham, Uppingham. Cottesmore)
29. Shropshire (Shrewsbury, Telford, Oswestry, Bridgnorth, Whitchurch, Market Drayton, Ludlow)
30. Somerset (Taunton, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil, Bridgwater, Wells, Glastonbury)
31. Staffordshire (Stafford, Stoke-on-Trent, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield)
32. Suffolk (Ipswich, Bury St. Edmunds, Lowestoft, Felixstowe, Sudbury, Haverhill, Bungay)
33. Surrey (Guildford, Croydon, Woking, Sutton, Kingston-on-Thames, Wandsworth, Wimbledon, Brixton)
34. Sussex (Chichester, Brighton, Worthing, Crawley, Hastings, Eastbourne, Bognor Regis, Horsham)
35. Warwickshire (Warwick, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon)
36. Westmorland (Appleby, Kendal, Windermere, Ambleside, Kirkby Lonsdale)
37. Wiltshire (Trowbridge, Salisbury, Swindon, Chippenham, Devizes, Marlborough, Warminster)
38. Worcestershire (Worcester, Dudley, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Malvern, Evesham)
39. Yorkshire
North Riding (Northallerton, Middlesbrough, Scarborough, Whitby)
East Riding (Beverley, Hull, Bridlington, Driffield, Hornsea, Filey)
West Riding (Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax, Harrogate)
York (within the Walls)

WALES (including Monmouthshire)
40. Anglesey/Sir Fon (Beaumaris, Holyhead, Llangefni, Amlwch, Menai Bridge)
41. Brecknockshire/Sir Frycheiniog (Brecon, Builth Wells, Hay-on-Wye, Talgarth, Llanwrtwd Wells)
42. Caernarfonshire/Sir Gaernarfon (Caernarfon, Bangor, Llandudno, Conwy, Pwllheli, Porthmadog)
43. Carmarthenshire/Sir Gaerfyrddin (Carmarthen, Llanelli, Ammanford, Llandovery, Kidwelly, St. Clears)
44. Cardiganshire/Ceredigion (Cardigan, Aberystwyth, Lampeter, New Quay, Tregaron)
45. Denbighshire/Sir Ddinbych (Denbigh, Wrexham, Ruthin, Abergele, Llangollen)
46. Flintshire/Sir Fflint (Mold, Flint, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Connah's Quay, Holywell, Buckley, St. Asaph)
47. Glamorgan/Morgannwg (Cardiff, Swansea, Merthyr Tydfil, Barry, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Neath, Pontypridd)
48. Merioneth/Meirionnydd (Dolgellau, Bala, Tywyn, Blaenau Ffestiniog, Barmouth, Harlech)
49. Monmouthshire/Sir Fynwy (Monmouth, Newport, Blackwood, Cwmbran, Abergavenny, Chepstow, Tredegar)
50. Montgomeryshire/Sir Drefaldwyn (Montgomery, Newtown, Welshpool, Machynlleth, Llanidloes)
51. Pembrokeshire/Sir Benfro (Pembroke, Milford Haven, Haverfordwest, Fishguard, Tenby, St. David's)
52. Radnorshire/Sir Faesyfed (Presteigne, Llandrindod Wells, Knighton, Rhayader, New Radnor)

SCOTLAND
53. Aberdeenshire (Aberdeen, Peterhead, Fraserburgh, Inverurie, Huntley, Ellon, Turriff)
54. Angus/Forfarshire (Forfar, Dundee, Arbroath, Brechin, Montrose, Carnoustie, Kirriemuir)
55. Argyllshire (Inveraray, Oban, Dunoon, Campbeltown, Lochgilphead, Tobermory)
56. Ayrshire (Ayr, Kilmarnock, Irvine, Saltcoats, Kilwinning, Largs, Troon, Cumnock)
57. Banffshire (Banff, Buckie, Keith, Macduff, Portsoy, Dufftown)
58. Berwickshire (Greenlaw, Duns, Eyemouth, Lauder, Coldstream)
59. Buteshire (Rothesay, Millport, Brodick, Lochranza)
60. Cromartyshire (Cromarty, Ullapool)
61. Caithness (Wick, Thurso, Halkirk, Castletown)
62. Clackmannanshire (Clackmannan, Alloa, Tillicoultry, Tullibody)
63. Dumfriesshire (Dumfries, Annan, Lockerbie, Moffat, Sanquhar, Langholm, Gretna)
64. Dunbartonshire/Dumbartonshire (Dumbarton, Clydebank, Cumbernauld, Helensburgh, Alexandria, Kirkintilloch)
65. East Lothian/Haddingtonshire (Haddington, North Berwick, Dunbar, Tranent, East Linton)
66. Fife (Cupar, Dunfermline, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, St. Andrews, Cowdenbeath, Burntisland)
67. Inverness-shire (Inverness, Fort William, Kingussie, Newtonmore, Portree)
68. Kincardineshire (Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk, Inverbervie)
69. Kinross-shire (Kinross, Milnathort)
70. Kirkcudbrightshire (Kircudbright, Castle Douglas, Dalbeattie, New Galloway)
71. Lanarkshire (Lanark, Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton, Motherwell, Coatbridge, Carluke)
72. Midlothian/Edinburghshire (Edinburgh, Musselburgh, Penicuik, Dalkeith, Bonnyrigg)
73. Morayshire (Elgin, Forres, Rothes, Lossiemouth, Fochabers)
74. Nairnshire (Nairn, Auldearn, Cawdor, Ferness)
75. Orkney (Kirkwall, Sromness, Balfour)
76. Peeblesshire (Peebles, Innerleithen, West Linton)
77. Perthshire (Perth, Crieff, Pitlochry, Callander, Blairgowrie, Rattray, Coupar Angus, Kincardine)
78. Renfrewshire (Renfrew, Paisley, Greenock, Johnstone, Port Glasgow, Barrhead, Kilmalcolm)
79. Ross-shire (Dingwall, Stornaway, Tain, Alness, Invergordon)
80. Roxburghshire (Jedburgh, Hawick, Kelso, Melrose, Roxburgh)
81. Selkirkshire (Selkirk, Clovenfords, Galashiels)
82. Shetland (Lerwick, Scalloway, Baltasound)
83. Stirlingshire (Stirling, Falkirk, Grangemouth, Kilsyth, Bridge of Allan, Denny, Alva)
84. Sutherland (Dornoch, Helmsdale, Brora, Golspie, Lairg, Durness, Tongue)
85. West Lothian/Linlithgowshire (Linlithgow, Livingston, Bo'ness, Broxburn, Whitburn, Armadale, Bathgate)

http://www.abcounties.co.uk/counties/list.htm

Metinoot, as you will see, there are quite a number of Shires in the UK. To simplify it, it's a little like the affixation of 'a' or 'ia' on the end of your states.

I guess it's a fairly safe assumption that I come from a Shire, seeing as though the majority of our counties are described that way. As it happens, I don't, but really to describe Shires as hobbitsville is about as ridiculous as describing your equivalent in the same way.

That's your geography lesson over for today, Sono. Or did you leave the building a little while ago? [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Monkey it was all said a while back but she's a little slow is our sono. Heard shire at the end of a place name and that was it, must all be hobbits.

--------------------

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday Chelsea were humbled 3-0 at home by Sunderland, hope this makes all you ManU hobbits happy.. [Mad]

Blues Rule... [Cool]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ooo on that list I am from a Shire.

Micky, send me your skype addy and I will add you no probs.

Chelsea played awful yesterday. And my team got a draw against the scum.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Ooo on that list I am from a Shire.

Micky, send me your skype addy and I will add you no probs.

Chelsea played awful yesterday. And my team got a draw against the scum.

already did about 30 mins ago
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heyyyyyyyyy! Even my little blip of a town is mentioned [Big Grin]

We could 'twin' all our towns under the banner of Hobbitshire! Have civic ceremonies and exchange visits!

Speaking of which, we are twinned with a town in California. We gave them a crystal bowl, they gave us a 1930's fire engine. Fair swap eh [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
not a hobbit wk? Are you SURE you're not a hobbit?? OMG are you from one of the 'sex' places as opposed to a 'shire' place?
Ahh tis true, I'm from a sex! So can I be an elf, or perhaps wizard? Fancied myself a bit of Gandulf me.
I did go to uni in a shire (Gloucestershire) and I live right next to Hertfordshire, and only 5'3, so perhaps I'm an honorary hobbit?

quote:
Heard shire at the end of a place name and that was it, must all be hobbits.
The brilliance of sono's mind is awe inspiring isn't it [Big Grin]

quote:
Wk we are talking about the LARGE plastic coke bottles
Well glass can be dangerous *Thinks back to One Guy One Jug*

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My town is twinned with a town situated in the Alsace region of eastern France. [Big Grin]

California sounds way better though!

That Shires list is actually a lil incorrect Monkey as we are no longer part of a Shire, we are a Metropolitan County. We are quite often called the Black Country. [Smile] We moved over in 1974...

We have a population of 174,944 according to the last census and we still have a weekly operating market that first began in 1220.

Man, my town is really interesting. Full of history [Big Grin]

Basically, I too am not a Hobbit [Frown]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
My town is twinned with a town situated in the Alsace region of eastern France. [Big Grin]

California sounds way better though!

That Shires list is actually a lil incorrect Monkey as we are no longer part of a Shire, we are a Metropolitan County. We are quite often called the Black Country. [Smile] We moved over in 1974...

We have a population of 174,944 according to the last census and we still have a weekly operating market that first began in 1220.

Man, my town is really interesting. Full of history [Big Grin]

Basically, I too am not a Hobbit [Frown]

Ooh, I say. A Metropolitan County, eh? Hark at her, posh mare [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am posh, I get out the bath to take a pee!
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
I am posh, I get out the bath to take a pee!

congratulations [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
[Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com