EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Snow (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Snow
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey has snow [Big Grin] Well you didn't like being missed out! I saw Exeter airport was closed today. A smattering fell last night but hopefully no more!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
still none here [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spoke to soon [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's almost a whole inch! It's a clear blue sky so it won't last long, but it sure is pretty [Smile]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
White out conditions here now [Frown]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we haven't got squat...and no snow in site till Christmas, and that's just a snow shower...take care Sis and stay warm [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Hubby went off the road this morning, thankfully he was fine and only the bumper on the car was destroyed [Frown]
You take care too Sis.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
The dreaded white stuff is falling again [Frown]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ours melted but we are gettin a few inches today and 2 more days this weekend.. ohhh the hell of it all.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I know it's depressing Tina. I risked life and limb to walk the dog, the area is like one big skating rink and now with the snow on top [Confused]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
I know it's depressing Tina. I risked life and limb to walk the dog, the area is like one big skating rink and now with the snow on top [Confused]

now that blows. ok i said i hated the snow. but its the biter wind that stings yr lips and makes them dry and cracked that hurt.. thats what i hate about iowa.luis said when he retires in 3 or 4 yrs we can move to az. where his sister lives in yuma. its soooo beautiful. it get desert cold but not bitter like iowa.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
my front yard

http://i54.tinypic.com/a0zc50.jpg

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Looks lovely Tina. I like snow when it first falls and it's sunny and blue skies.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Looks lovely Tina. I like snow when it first falls and it's sunny and blue skies.

thanks i also love seeing the snow on the trees its so pretty...but its all melted now.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
thanks i also love seeing the snow on the trees its so pretty...but its all melted now.

No snow has melted here, actually it is heaped in 4-7 foot piles halfway into one lane of the street and we've lost half the parking in our city; fees on parking citations, towing and impound lot fees have doubled.

Yet with every 1/2-2 inches that accumulate every third day, no new snow emergencies have been called. After 8 inches fall over 3 weeks, the city, county won't do any additional plowing unless than can tow, cite, and fine the **** out of the populace.

I wonder if the mayor of our lovely city has upgraded his home security system. Sooner or later its going to get personal here.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
keep it we dont want it lol

--------------------

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its uber cold right now....my dad tryin to get me to move back to south florida...seriously thinkin about it....for the meantime, im poppin bottles and blastin comcast music channels....wish yalls was here to party wit me in my little homegrown dance party.

im a little drunk.

aleya is sleepin @ her bff's house and im a ll alone..need some gals to chill wit.......men can go fugg demselves. alltho there some cutie egyptio doods living upstairs that i shud go jam wit. my ex hubbo just hooked they car up and the bass be blastin, they just pulled up i saw them out my window as i was dancin....hmmm.........

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well we go hit with 5 inches of the cold fluffy **** ..and now i have to drive thru it to work..here i go......and its still snowing..just got 4 brand new tires so we will see how good they are..over and out [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
well we go hit with 5 inches of the cold fluffy **** ..and now i have to drive thru it to work..here i go......and its still snowing..just got 4 brand new tires so we will see how good they are..over and out [Big Grin]

girl we wont go there now.. its 2 degrees and the windchill factor is -26 below.. ewwww only in my town out of all of iowa. go figure huh... we are suppose to get 3 to 4 inches today.. damn it all to hell.I HATE SNOW.. I HATE COLD,,, I HATE IOWA........ok rant over i havent slept yet so good night i am off to bed ubbbbbberrrr brrrrr cold.. i have them mexican blankets i will go get under them heavy ones...
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snow, greetings from a snowy Finland.
We have had a beautiful winter evene here in southern part of the country.
More snow here than in the north
Take a look at these photos from Helsinki(browse with "Katso lisää kuvia"): http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/artikkeli/1135262676413 !

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
thank god we are not in japan...

13 feet of snow..
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/TRpERjTfMuI/AAAAAAAANLs/icOpakFrW7k/s1600/Japan+snow.jpg

http://files.myopera.com/Mathilda/albums/71783/snow_in_japan_2.jpg

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com