EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Seems I will be murdered if I go back to Luxor....should I take the threat seriously? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seems I will be murdered if I go back to Luxor....should I take the threat seriously?
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well as I had been warned and told "my Mustafa" was no different. The visa he was getting in Cairo was all bullshit,the embassy guy was bullshit, and for my peace of mind he did actually admit I was a mark right from the word go when he saw me with my daughter in MacDonalds Luxor.....might have cost a small fortune but at least I know.Lol even had the line about marrying a girl from his village! Which changed to going to Switzerland when I said I was coming back anyway which then turned into having my 7 year old daughter and I killed if I return. He said as there are no police now he could give someone drugs and money to do it! lol...he's been listening to Gadafi methinks. I have return tickets for April....I really would like to go back and at the moment the feeling of pouring brake fluid over the car is very compelling...
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you wont be murdered, My God he is a total plonker! Glad you found out now, come back in April, he wont do a damn thing and not worth wasting good brake fluid over or worth not nipping into MacD's for the loo while he's on fire, if you get my drift. [Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blimey... I am shocked he owns a car [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the relief of him finally admitting the truth is amazing...I actually think there was some truth to the switzerland story and think he was in cairo trying to get a visa to see his brother Haz who is in jail there for fraud/attempted murder (hear 2 different stories)but all with my money...so just to even the balance a bit wrote to Swiss Embassy with a warning(much good it will probably do)....hopefully will be over the brake fluid idea soon....would love to go to the old Muslim mum tho....surely I should at least get free rent from one of their flats....omg..lol....a week ago I was 'neno'which he tells me was beloved....please dont tell me it means fool or something!....
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
I hate that car ferret....but seems the local girls love it....I love me old Volvo tho...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Swiss Embassy WILL note it, don't worry about that.

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Even if they have granted the visa...can they revoke it?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Yes, or they can still let him go and inform the country to keep checks on him, have him 'report' so they know where he is if it's a tourist visa.

--------------------

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Well he'll just con on to a Swiss woman....so not fare to coldly lead on someone, then get away with it and no chance of justice. I was annoyed as he has his fellow countrymen dying for their 'freedom' and yet he is quite happy to take everything from me....it is evil....my god...his family should welcome my family for generations after how he's ruined things with so many lies in my lifearent they all so big on family honour!....(but at least the torture is over)
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About the threat to murder you...

I really have problems with some women in similar positions, when they are involved on the West Bank, that is. Anything could happen over there, the desert is very big and all he'd have to say is that he thought you had gone to the airport. No-one would EVER find you!

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where have all the good Australian men gone???

There must be more men like Hugh Jackman and Eric Bana on this continent.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give me his number.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if more foreign women are filling complaints of this nature or are actually taking fraud cases to court?

THis is an age old issue of fraud, and I highly doubt it would make a good hollywood script, so someone needs to get their mind out of the alaturka.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
hmmmm would if I could this but no PM icon on your post....and metinoot....funny you should mention Hollywood, if I get over this Egypt thing have an offer to go to LA....fancy a coffee?
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ourluxor:

I really have problems with some women in similar positions, when they are involved on the West Bank, that is. Anything could happen over there, the desert is very big and all he'd have to say is that he thought you had gone to the airport. No-one would EVER find you!

I have to agree with what ourluxor has said.

Dont put yourself and your daughter in any danger.

weird stuff happens and we all read about it in the papers etc.

stay at home and dont bother with this man anymore.

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Metinoot-'THis is an age old issue of fraud, and I highly doubt it would make a good hollywood script, so someone needs to get their mind out of the alaturka.'

Hey! if I then met you it might turn out to be more inspiring for a Hollywood script....I could have an affair with your ex and you could leave rabbits on my doorstep.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
quote:

I have to agree with what ourluxor has said.

Dont put yourself and your daughter in any danger.

weird stuff happens and we all read about it in the papers etc.

stay at home and dont bother with this man anymore.

And don't go out the house you might get run over by a bus.

ourluxor, I do hope you were joking. Yes the desert is big, but people that know someone are not going to be satisfied with 'she went to the airport' if that someone doesn't get on FB for a week, someone is going to be forcing investigations into where they are! No, someone cannot vanish here without someone noticing and the luxor gossip getting around. 9 times out of 10 the gossip started before the event! [Roll Eyes]

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would take a death threat very seriously.

Even thou if i thought it was a joke.

I still would not put myself in a situation or go running into it with my eyes closed.

people who make death threats do have the potiental to cause some damage.Even if they mean it or not!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see what you're going back for GF. I really don't see what can be achieved by it. I remember your story and I'd be breathing fire if I were in your place. But your only bet of extracting any kind of revenge would have been through the police/the bank/his employer or whatever way back whenever this happened. Why are you going? If it's because you love the place etc. and would be going anyway then that's one thing. If it's so you can 'bump into' him it's just going to stir up a hornet's nest. Why put yourself and your daughter through that?

Personally I think the money you're spending to get yourself back over there could be put to better use taking you in another direction. So you actually get a nice holiday and some R&R instead of wasting it going over old ground.

It sucks but you need to let it go and move on. Don't let him take any more than he's had already, i.e. your time, thoughts and energy.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
I hate that car ferret....but seems the local girls love it.

I do hope you didn't buy it for him. [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ourluxor
Member # 15101

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ourluxor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ayisha, but I'm not joking!
I've come across European women on the West Bank who are obviously living in mortal fear of their Egyptian "husbands". I know of one who was actually threatened with her body being dumped in a quarry. She was instructed to leave Egypt (and, of course the lovely villa etc. that she had paid for) and never return. As far as I know, she hasn't been back. Some of these poor creatures are not allowed out of their far flung homes alone, no family to turn to, or help of any kind. I think they could easily disappear.

Posts: 430 | From: luxor | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just evil. What are you going to do? I think the people living in Egypt now should answer this question.

How is the security situation after Feb11. Foreigner safety was always of the highest priority, is it still the case.

Feel bad for you GlassFlower – but you're better off without the loser.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't need to be living in Egypt to work it out. It's a no brainer really. GF seems to be going there intent on having it out with him and/or his family - what is a woman and 7 year old kid going to do if/when it all kicks off? Would you cross someone in your own country who had family in prison? Damn, I wouldn't touch that with yourn. Get that idea about pouring brake fluid on his car out of your head GF. Go down that road and you might just wind up in the clink yourself.

Revenge is best served at arm's length. You don't want it all blowing up in your face.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
oh wow...thanks for all the replies....

I'm starting to think about different things...like having an affair with Metinoot....and taking things said on board....hmmm

the thing is I do have a return ticket to Luxor for Vic and I....Airfares from Tas to the rest of the world are expensive especially when there are 2 traveling....so to pop in for a bit in Luxor(I missed the Valley of the Queens) on the way to UK to see mum would be possible....she finds the long trip for her to Aus a bit much now .....its a chance to see mum on the way to LA.

I did meet people in Luxor that I really liked and why shouldnt I be able to go there and see them again....the Mustafa thing is really something that id like to end better but I think Id only bother trying to see his mum for one last chat....it doesnt have to be fireworks.....

ohhh ...still would love to hear that at least his tyres got let down...

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Dzosser 'I do hope you didn't buy it for him. '.....
no-well not intentionally....he claims his mum sold some land and put a payment down on it...I dont think thats true....

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay how about someone like Paul Hogan (in his younger years though)? Remember???

http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/film_images/paul_hogan_as_michael_j_crocodile_dundee.jpg

Seriously there must be some good, honest and dependable guys in your area.

Why traveling so far away to hook up with trash????

If not for you own sake think about your little daughter. She deserves better than that. After all you are her hero and role model.

Nuff said. Sorry if I came on too harsh.

Oh and good morning everybody!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
lol TL ...I am a more of a Gomez from the Adams family Type or Sean Connery...or Aussie comedian Hamish Blake.....Paul Hogan has never done it for me....
the funny thing is Im actually better off without a man...they always upset me....Girlfriends are quite a good trade off....

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
TL-...Seriously there must be some good, honest and dependable guys in your area.

Why travelling so far away to hook up with trash????

If not for you own sake think about your little daughter. She deserves better than that. After all you are her hero and role model.

Mornin' TL...-thinking about popping across village Square to get some veg to cook tea here...
I have been single for forever really ....not many good honest dependable types that would take on 4 children anywhere in the world and I really dont get the chance to meet that many people. To go back to UK with 4 children was always too expensive so its taken to just have one to be able to travel and she likes being the kid at school here that has been abroad and the school is lovely and very accomodating. Not many kids here get to travel young and see mummys homeland and things. I just had to get home to UK after 25 years of getting stuck in the colonies.Tas isnt the sort of place where u can get a cheap holiday to experiance differnt cultures like in Europe. I dont think a bit of a travel through these years is a bad thing at all for her.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You got four kiddies? Let's open a play group together. [Wink]

There is nothing wrong with traveling and seeing things but don't go to Egypt for all the wrong reasons.

And yes you will find someone decent who will take you AND your four children. Go a little bit more out with your gfs. Get your groove back and don't feel shy to be flirty. You still got it, girl. All the best.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
The Big Ones are grown and nearly flown...uni,army dental corps,bank,theatre..beautiful young people..so dynamics of home now changed- .They always knew I intended to see if I could fit into the UK again.Im over that idea and love lots here but still dont feel like its where Im meant to be.
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if you told an ex very clearly that you never ever wanted to see him again then he traveled half way across the world at great expense and showed up at your child's school.... That wouldn't freak you out????

But him threatening you makes you think it's ok to go see his mother. What. The.

Also, flying from oz to LA via London doesn't make Egypt "along the way"

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Im not really the flirty type TL....dont want a man...want Metinoot! [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Avoiding a whole country because a dude was caught out lying and has verbally retaliated is a little OTT.

GF, you could always come to Cairo [Smile] Or go to Sharm El Shag [Wink]

But I understand your motive; infact if I were in your shoes his balls would be earrings by now!

If he thinks he can get away with this 'big I am act' it paves the way for more women to be doormats if you ask me... I would return as planned and if you bump into him flash him a smile and walk away. Being grown up and carrying on with life freaks irrational people out [Big Grin]

No need to avoid a country and gell all dramatic and no need to get all bunny boiler over it either. Middle ground.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
ExptinCAI...I really dont see a similarity with an ex turning up at my childs school.The mother welcomed me and my daughter 3 times to her home....she 'loved' Victoria.She was our example of a good muslim woman.She said she would pay to get Mustafa here. If my son did this to someone I would be disgusted at him and suggest he pay back the money or at least show some remorse. If I could Id even offer money back or something...my god...if I had proof and there wasnt an orfi and there was a decent justice system something could be done. They have got rich at others peoples expence....oh here I go...why do I keep coming back to the brake fluid!
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been threatened before that if I ever returned to Egypt I would be killed. Scared me for a while I must admit! But I went back in September last year and had a lovely time.

If he wanted to find you it would be like looking for a needle in a hay stack! I'd say go, relax and enjoy yourself, if you're still uncomfortable about do what CF said and change where you fly to, that shouldn't be too expensive. I defo wouldn't waste your time trying to see him, that would be a total head f*ck.

What he did is crap but we all know that you won't be able to get any money back [Frown] He'll get his karma I'm sure [Big Grin]

Peace out!

CF......sharm el shag! love it!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Im not really the flirty type TL....dont want a man...want Metinoot! [Razz]

OH SH#TTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Exactly Superetc... Plenty of lasses have gotten threats off dudes, it is all part of their fakeness. I'd sho up and watch him try to crawl up his own ass [Smile]

GF, you know the situation the best. You are also right, this guys get rich from deception, I couldn't sit back and let him think he got away with it. Like I said, I'm not a vengeful lass but I would play with him like a toy... May as well get a laugh out it all.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
oh she is so strong and sivisticated....I need a diversion...I need her...since I saw her write on here I think of her all the time, I love her i's...I love her t's....in 2 months I can be with you Metinoot,have happy nice time in your bed, dont forget me....please stalk me....please.....I will never leave you.... [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
ROFL!!

--------------------

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
thanks for helping idea to form....I am not going to be intimidated....I like the idea of doing what I set out to do last time and that was to make a window 'the Eye of God' there and even give it to the new coptic church they are building... Then a quick trip to my mums to tell me off for being irrisponsible and to grow up and be normal ....then friend Mr Wicked in LA....with a guiness stop in Cairo...
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Sorry Ayisha, but I'm not joking!
I've come across European women on the West Bank who are obviously living in mortal fear of their Egyptian "husbands". I know of one who was actually threatened with her body being dumped in a quarry. She was instructed to leave Egypt (and, of course the lovely villa etc. that she had paid for) and never return. As far as I know, she hasn't been back. Some of these poor creatures are not allowed out of their far flung homes alone, no family to turn to, or help of any kind. I think they could easily disappear.

But like I said, someone KNOWS them, you do. The woman threatened was just that, threatened, and she LEFT. She didn't get murdered and dumped in a quarry.

These total bottom wipes are great at threatening women, makes them feel big, but that's all it is, threats from a w@nker.

I agree GF shouldn't bother even seeing the tw@ OR HIS MOTHER who I will lay bets on knows everything about where the money came from and cares not one jot. When GF is here I know it and other people know it and are in constant contact with her, I know the guy to point out if she vanished and so do other people, but the brake fluid is NOT a good idea, smile and ignore is much more insulting, show him your shoe is much more insulting, having a great time here without him is much more insulting.

As for the women who dare not leave their homes, they are agreeing to be treated like that, they chose that and they CAN do otherwise if they choose to.

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
ExptinCAI...I really dont see a similarity with an ex turning up at my childs school.The mother welcomed me and my daughter 3 times to her home....she 'loved' Victoria.She was our example of a good muslim woman.She said she would pay to get Mustafa here. If my son did this to someone I would be disgusted at him and suggest he pay back the money or at least show some remorse. If I could Id even offer money back or something...my god...if I had proof and there wasnt an orfi and there was a decent justice system something could be done. They have got rich at others peoples expence....oh here I go...why do I keep coming back to the brake fluid!

Oh dear god woman, wake up and smell the scam! This man who admitted he tagged you as a victim from the get go. And you think his mother wasn't in on it the whole time? Of course she was wonderful to you, that's part of the scam!

You going to Egypt because you want to see the country is one thing. But you make it very clear that you're going because of this failed relationship and you mean to stir things up. With a child in tow!

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Of all the gin joints in all the world, you just have to walk into MacDonalds in Luxor? Of all the hundreds and thousands of wonderful cities you could stop off on en route to the US, it just happens to be this guy's hometown?
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you were going simply because you love the country, fine, but this man clearly still has some hold over you

My advice, go to Tunisia instead!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Well Monkey....I have tickets there and I can then get to London for about $400(rather than prob $3000 to get there)....

I have been really interested in whats happened there with the Revolution, I have met locals and I do care how things work out for them....they arent just faces on a newsreel.I was shocked when I went back there to find out how little justice there was for me and women and interested if anything gets better(tho have my reservation on that).
I'm not interested in holidays where its just swimming pools and beer...(tho cheeky ferret could change my mind on that)... I did seriously wonder if I could live there ....anyway I still have 2 months to change my mind....and if Metinoot will give in I could have my happy ever after.... [Big Grin]

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
WK 'this man clearly still has some hold over you'
....well its only a couple of days ago I wanted to believe I was the love of someones life despite everything(and doesnt sound like I am the only one to fall for this)....im working on my feelings and a lot can happen in a week....it may be like going to a graveside and saying goodbye for some closure...who knows what will happen...maybe if I do tell the police(if there are any there if/when I go back)it might make it easier for the next woman to get justice.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
My ticket from London to Sharm in January cost £160 return. My ticket to Cairo cost £345 return...

Meh, you're a big girl and I'm sure you're not going to allow yourself to get sucked in again or go getting yourself into trouble. Hope you have a good time, sincerely [Smile]

Edit in light of the above: Only a couple of days ago? Your post about the scam was months back. You sound wide open to getting sucked right back in.

Right. I'm out. Lecture done.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
I was shocked when I went back there to find out how little justice there was for me and women

There is, but trusting the one that scammed you to get you a lawyer to get that justice is NOT the way to go about it!
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
yes Ayisha...ohhhhh.....I so wish Id just done what I wanted to do and just get a flat by myself and slowly introduce Mustafa .... what a circus it was! if there is a next time it will have to be someone clever like my new crush . [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com