EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Seems I will be murdered if I go back to Luxor....should I take the threat seriously? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Seems I will be murdered if I go back to Luxor....should I take the threat seriously?
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, Monkey. I had no idea.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008129;p=1

I'm sorry, but I see stupidity.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep...sure was but someone did say it nicer as more out of my depth. I was in a nest of vipers.I went back to see the travel agent who said the visa guy had taken loads of people and he had shot through and he'd even had to change the name of his business. mustafa swore he was telling the truth on Muhammed,his mums life etc and was going to sign a legal paper to say when he sold his land he would pay me back....Im just not programmed to deal with liars,especially when they mix it with religion.
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just be sensible and streetwise and have a great time. BTW I live on the West Bank and I don't think I would disappear that easily
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Oh my god, Monkey. I had no idea.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=008129;p=1

I'm sorry, but I see stupidity.

Add me here after reading that link for refreshing the details.
What the hell you wanna go there again to him,GlassFlower?
Simply stinks nonsense. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GF, like I said before... you aren't the first and you won;t be the last to fall for a bullcrapping Egyptian man.

But don't let him stop you coming back here!!! Hell, blame a revolution before you blame a bloke!

I do doubt you will go missing, in all my years here I have never heard of any western women going missing for finding out her Mohammed was a dick!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GF, like I said before... you aren't the first and you won;t be the last to fall for a bullcrapping Egyptian man.

But don't let him stop you coming back here!!! Hell, blame a revolution before you blame a bloke!

I do doubt you will go missing, in all my years here I have never heard of any western women going missing for finding out her Mohammed was a dick!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glassflower you are history in his eyes and always will be, probably his family considered you history also.

They will just think some silly foreign woman who married their son.who brought money and wealth to their son. You wont have no claim over there.

You will been as trouble if you do return.

Remember blood is thicker than water.

You want justice, there be no justice for you i dont think.

The only thing you can do is put this behind you and be wise the next time.

Stay in your own country and live your life, why bother with revenge.

Sometimes an act of revenge can do more damage than good.

Think about it, and think only for yourself.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
oh she is so strong and sivisticated....I need a diversion...I need her...since I saw her write on here I think of her all the time, I love her i's...I love her t's....in 2 months I can be with you Metinoot,have happy nice time in your bed, dont forget me....please stalk me....please.....I will never leave you.... [Razz]

Another lesbo joins the "battlers" crew.

[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk GF, promotion to 'battlers' crew [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh Metinoot....you are a lesbion! Your eyes look beautiful when you roll them! So sexy! You may have battled but I will make you happy.... [Razz] (grossness deleted following complaints)

[ 03. March 2011, 07:55 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Another lesbian... Who are the others lesbians???

GF, I'm eating lmao!!! (grossness removed following complaints)

[ 03. March 2011, 07:56 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
I think she is just misunderstood CF....now her secret is out it explains so much! Look it seems I do stupid in style so why not? and she can spell...(grossness removed following complaints)

[ 03. March 2011, 07:57 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CF... you're a lesbian, remember! jesus how can you forget your own sexuality.
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG ferret is male AND lesbian? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
transsexual?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is when you are upgraded to "hobbit" that you know you have really made it!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
ohhhh.....I think Metinoot is showing her sensitive side....I like that in a woman too...
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
complaints lmao... really??? OOOOOOOOOOOOOk.

I was called a lesbian when I joined as I seemed to be the only female member of ES who is single and moved to Egypt for reasons not including a man!!! But then La la decided I only moved here to find my 'Arab Stallion' and that was another myth out the window:D

GF... you are slowly becoming a Hobbit...

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

I seemed to be the only female member of ES who is single and moved to Egypt for reasons not including a man!!!

Not the only one. Don't forget Shanta and me. [Cool]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry Dalia... I do stand corrected, I know we are as rare as rocking horse crap though [Smile]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

I seemed to be the only female member of ES who is single and moved to Egypt for reasons not including a man!!!

Not the only one. Don't forget Shanta and me. [Cool]
Lol Dalia we all know you came for the WOMENNNNNNNNN!!! [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

This thread took a rather funny turn from death threat to lipstick lesbians haha!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
YOU EDITED...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I think she is just misunderstood CF....now her secret is out it explains so much! Look it seems I do stupid in style so why not? and she can spell...(grossness removed following complaints)

'Grossness removed following complaints'? Who complained??? [Roll Eyes]

I thought we were all adults here. No??? Glassflower - please send me a pm and tell me what was so 'bad' that you wrote. I promise I won't blush. [Embarrassed] [Big Grin] [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Now Shanta here is something really 'GROSS'.

OT: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1362230/Heidi-Klum-publicly-removes-underwear-Oscars-party-Jay-Leno.html

Holy crap!! What was she thinking???!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to know what it said [Frown]

"major personal insults" are ten a penny, but grossness could be worth a read...

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can pass the grossness via PM so other people don't have to read it [Smile]

Btw more than 1 complaint and don't try guessing who from because it wasn't anyone you were being gross at.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It weren't me [Frown]

Nah, if it's so gross it has to go in a PM I think I'm ok, ta.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It was a grim thought but it wasn't gross lol. Depends on how vivid the complainers imaginations are and in that instance they should be ashamed of themselves lol...

Are people still reporting the Happy Thread to the Mods? I did chuckle when I heard it was reported for being 'too long'...

Each time I see the word 'hobbit' I am going to complain as I think they are gross [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Monkey, I sent it to your facebook, be prepared to be scarred for life!!!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
grossness removed due to complaints? Some people should be asking their mommy before opening the internet. It was yuk, but ffs are we adults or do we all need a wetnurse?

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ ANYTHING THAT IS TYPED HERE.

Sorry shanta, and you are doing a great job, but I think some are taking advantage of you now.

--------------------

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a difficult call Ayisha.

If just one complaint I wouldn't have done anything, but more than one, then I have to look more closely.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I understand that shanta, and as I remember the 'offensive' work was tongue was it not? You are not responsible for what people's minds do in interpretting the word 'tongue'.

Here is more to complain about

KNEE! ANKLE! LEGGGPITTT!!!

--------------------

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Well I thought it was funny and not that bad- but maybe Ive lived in Australia too long. I will try to be more sensitive ...and what are the rules on here anyway?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Well I thought it was funny and not that bad- but maybe Ive lived in Australia too long. I will try to be more sensitive ...and what are the rules on here anyway?

There are some rules somewhere. Main ones are only 6 Fosters before posting, soz sheila. [Wink]
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
I will try to remember that Ayisha....compared to some awful insults on some of the threads at mo I think it was tame....*must remember to not pass the lurv, keep my tongue in my cheek and be ruder like Explorer*
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Shanta! shanta! she said that word again!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com