EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » work in hurghada (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: work in hurghada
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
kids
no one asking you to put ur kids there
you go and pass the test and let me know if you got the job with ur perfect ****

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jolie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wish me good luck dark heart
it will not kill you

Posts: 122 | From: hurgada | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jolie
Member # 14578

Rate Member
sorry new comer my english its not enought to chat with you [Razz] [Wink]
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by jolie:
kids
no one asking you to put ur kids there
you go and pass the test and let me know if you got the job with ur perfect ****

There are many reasons that I won't be taking you up your kind offer, one of them being that I am not a trained teacher and I feel that if someone calls themselves a teacher that they should have the training and the skills that fit them for the job.

As I said, I find the condition of private education here very sad. It has become a big money spinner based on little substance and few educational foundations.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
i cant use my key board
sorry for the spelling

A poor workman blames his tools.

I would not want you teaching my children English, from what you have written here.

It is no excuse for bad grammar that the key board is not working.... [Eek!]

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imagine
Member # 11591

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for imagine   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sorry new comer my english its not enought to chat with you [Razz] [Wink]

Im sorry to tell you this Jolie, but you are in no way qualified to teach english to anyone. It dosent matter if they are 5, 10 or 15 years old.... You should not be teaching them English.

Parents are paying good money to that school, and are ofcourse expecting their children to be taught correct english, and yours in no where near that. If i was a parent with a child in that school i would be pissed off...... [Mad]

Posts: 712 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
wish me good luck dark heart
it will not kill you

In case you think that I have anything against you, I just want to assure you that I haven't. I am sure that you are lovely fun person, love kids, and probably have a very good relationship with them.

If you had told me that you would be doing art and crafts with the kids or games, then I would be more than happy to wish you well in your new job. But you said that you would be teaching English, which isn't something that you are good at from all the posts that we have seen from you here. So I have to be concerned for the kids who will have to re-learn much of what you will teach them and the parents who are expecting someone who has good English skills to be teaching their kids.

Couldn't you discuss this with the school?

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
thanks all i find a job today as a english teacher america school in hurgada

I'm sorry, but did you say that you are going to teach English [Eek!] [Eek!] [Confused]
Well....if she can teach English i could sure teach Arabic [Roll Eyes] ...what can i tell ya??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Entonces, hablo inglés, francés y espanol. [Wink]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enterprise1999
Member # 14593

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for enterprise1999     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I can speak English, been doing it for about 50 odd years......... any jobs out there?
Posts: 11 | From: Norwich UK | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redseaschool1
Member # 13387

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for redseaschool1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In her defense, and as the one that hired her, Jolie's spoken English is much better than her typing. And she possess other skills that are necessary to become a good teacher, as I know many that speak good English and are not qualified to teach.

She is not an English teacher, she is a pre-school teacher, who is very patient, energetic, and understands children well. And she does have a PH.D from a British University in psychology, we have verified this ourselves. Thanks.

Parents have already met her, and are very impressed with how fast she learns, and these parents are FOREIGN not Egyptian. Every student in her class speaks English and their parents speak excellent English as they are prominent business owners in Hurghada, so I think they are capable of deciding what's best for their own children.

She even has the school owner's daughter in her class, and he is very impressed with her thus far.

Keep up the good work Jolie. [Smile]

Posts: 86 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You have got to be kidding me! Which British university would give this woman a PHD in Psychology if she can't even communicate on a message board!?

In the other post I was actually going to be sympathetic to your search for employees, because having worked in Early years settings I know there are many out there who hold level 3 qualifications and I wouldn't want them looking after MY children. But now you have completely shot any credibility you had out of the water! you actually dare to go on another thread criticising peoples use of 'ellipses' when you cannot even take enough care to set up an email address with the correct spelling of 'red' - your own business!!!! THEN you cant be bothered to change it, because you might lose emails???!!!, you are allowed more than 1 email address. THEN you employ a person to teach English, who makes appauling mistakes which are NOT down to keyboard error!

I am beginning to think some of these qualifications are handed out like sweets!

YA ALLAH!!!!!!

Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:
You have got to be kidding me! Which British university would give this woman a PHD in Psychology if she can't even communicate on a message board!?

Good point, can't believe I never thought of it. PHD and no college level written English ? How ?
quote:

appauling mistakes which are NOT down to keyboard error!

Appalling! [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crisálida
Member # 13923

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for crisálida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
apple...ing [Big Grin]
Posts: 644 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by crisálida:

In the other post I was actually going to be sympathetic to your search for employees, because having worked in Early years settings I know there are many out there who hold level 3 qualifications and I wouldn't want them looking after MY children. But now you have completely shot any credibility you had out of the water! you actually dare to go on another thread criticising peoples use of 'ellipses' when you cannot even take enough care to set up an email address with the correct spelling of 'red' - your own business!!!! THEN you cant be bothered to change it, because you might lose emails???!!!, you are allowed more than 1 email address. THEN you employ a person to teach English, who makes appauling mistakes which are NOT down to keyboard error!

I am beginning to think some of these qualifications are handed out like sweets!

YA ALLAH!!!!!!

*clapping wildly, applause, standing ovation*
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mohamed Hussein
Member # 15754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mohamed Hussein     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well-known Hotels Chain
Hotel in Makadi – Hurghada, Egypt
Have the following vacancies
Russian guest relation – Female
Reception Supervisor – German and or Russian – M/F
Receptionist – German and or Russian – M/F
Executive Housekeeper M/F
Housekeeping supervisor M/F
Housekeeping Order taker M/F
Contact mail – mhfahmy@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | From: Hurghada | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com