EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking for a foriegner Girl Friend.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: looking for a foriegner Girl Friend....
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
looking for a foriegner GF .... ..... some how my brain is not working with egyptian girls ....and since I came back from Duabi I am having the shortest gf relation period ever ...I was born there and used to have non egyptian gfs .for some reason egy girls a so damn diffrent... there is something wrong with me and the egyptian girls ....its not about sex or wt ever ..I can have sex every 2 hours .....its not the problem ...but I can deal with foriegners better ....coz egyptian girls are so dramatic [Big Grin] .and I am into reality .I never sell any one and I get sold all the time .....lol .any way..if any cute girl interested let me know .... solg11@hotmail.com
and I have my standards .why I posted this ??? coz I am one of the people who faces a problem living without a love relation or someone close to take care of ,and really makes me upset and in a bad mood ..on the other hand I have alot of egyptian girls around me ...and one ex russian gf(a tennis player...shshshs..no names [Razz] a secret lol) and another german ..me and the both foriegners are still best friends ..the egyptian girls are fighting and making troubles ..lol..see why I finaly decided looking for foriegners again ?? lol ...even if there r foriegn friends ..it would be gr8 ..thanx for letting me give u a big headach [Big Grin] loool .. ;P

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hitman is a training-practise by tennis. Did she hit you, man? [Razz]
Just be transparent in your attempts. Maybe you`ll have the luck...

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck finding what you're looking for, but a little hint for you, most western girls don't like men who brag (try to show themselves), so you might want to avoid doing that too much. [Wink]
Best of luck.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Hitman

Here we go, yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hey, I'm the hitman
Stand aside
I'm the hitman
I want your life
Ain't no escaping
Don't run and hide
There goes the neighbourhood
I'm gonna kill for your love, that's right
Hitman
Now don't you cry
I'm just it man
You might get fried
Gun in my pocket
Don't get me wrong
I'll be your hitman - I'm a fool for your love
I'm a head shredder
That's better
Baby baby baby
I'm a hitman - hitman - hitman
Aargh
Yeah - trouble in the east, troubled in the west
Struggle with the beast - what a thief, what a pest
Come back mother, nuke that sucker
Yeah - yeah - yeah
Who's that man talking about ?
Waste that brother
Alright
Ooh
That's the way to do it
Haa ha
I'm the hitman, I'm your prize
But this hitman
Can cut you down to size
Love me baby
Don't be so cool
Love me love me baby
I've been to the hitman school
Yeah - yeah
You're gonna make my day
Gonna blow you away
When the fun begins
Hitman
Are you ready for the sting
Gonna waste that thing
Hitman, hitman is king
Yeah
Go go
Yeah yeah yeah
Oh hitman hitman
Yeah yeah hitman

[Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
R u Lombardo?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
R u Lombardo?

[Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by hitman:
I can have sex every 2 hours .....its not the problem ...but I can deal with foriegners better ....coz egyptian girls are so dramatic

Of course since they have to preserve their virginity for marriage. You are in Egypt,(hit)man, my condolences! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lombardo47
Member # 12428

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lombardo47     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yorkshire ,hello
Am not Hitman .
If i want to post something i will still post it by my real nick name ,i will not change it.

Posts: 224 | From: egypt/cairo | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well fellows ....I am not showing my self or something .... I am just like that ,,,I say what I feel like saying ....ppl don't believe there r still ppl who talk about them selves or open doors for other ppl to know without having any thing in the back of thier minds ..... Tigerlily ..... that ( sex ) part was not for what u r talking about ,that if u can look deeper in the meaning of the talk ..but u prefere to make a fast reply to mean (WT EVER) ...and to let u know something ... I meant by this that me knowing new ppl from other cultures isn't for sex,wt made me say that is coz I found alot of people having an image that all the egyptian guys looking for foriegner GF or friend R doing it for (sex) and on the opposite ...finding a local girl to have sex is much much easier than chasing a foriegner to be free ,human nature is the same with all cultures....,the talking should lead u to understand that I am not a sick guy looking for a body to play with that if u can think straight.but what can we do ( short memory card ) .... [Big Grin] lol ....and mr (alot of ???? ) There is no attempt to be transparent for...I like to be an open book ,I know most of u like to keep a dark side ,,or write nice short words ..really nice ...I like to be my self ...say what ever I can say ....no hiding ....and by the way ...I won't slap any one on the hands to get to know me ..who wanna get to know me (welcomed) who doesn't want ,( then it was nice meeting u ) .......and by the way .... HITMAN ..... is a nick name I got that ppl used to call me .... long time ago ... just coz of the way I look .the character of the game (HITMAN) is a copy of me....I don't care or know if I am ugly .......but I know one thing ..I am not ugly inside my soul ...

thatnks for the posts fellows ,, even when I get posts like this I don't become upset ..I like to listen to ppl .....talk and explain ..its not bad ....on the other hand Iam not a western guy to be 100% able to say what I feel like saying ...just trieng to comunicate [Big Grin] ...any way ppl ..all I said doesn't mean that I wanna insult any one ,,,I just like to explain things in a fun way [Smile] .... thanks again ... and by the way ppl...I posted a classified about me working with my car . model 2007 Matrix.mp3 vedio cd player.AC..clean ... exp. driving , v.good english ,,I'll be glad to find some1 nice to work with ....I am originaly a graphics designer ,,

see ya ppl [Big Grin]

Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Afwan. To be honest, I don`t think you will find anyone prepared. You`re trying to catch fish in the Dead Sea.Sorry. [Smile]

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
thanks again mr ????? [Big Grin] ......
and the car work thing have nothing to do with Dating a gf ...this is something and thats something else [Smile] ..... I would love to date a girl ...and get to know new friends ......
and I would love to increase my income by working with my car as a driver ....... thats all [Smile] .... but really I like it when ppl respond to subjects [Smile] .....

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
You do talk a lot and not coming to the point, hitman. And hey no need to try to explain why you want a foreign gf...... we all know. And I did get the connection from a girl to a car...... well well!!!! [Big Grin] [Wink]
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
loooooool ....... stooooooooop it [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ..lol
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
because I do talk alot [Big Grin] .lol..let me say one more thing [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] ..lol ..

I know you wont be smiling [Big Grin] and happy unless a guy like me says (yesssss ,,,I want a western girl coz I want to have sex day and night ,,,,,or marry me and get me a visa ....or hey ,,I am poor and I wanna use ur money ) ,,,,

god .....u ppl have a very wrong image .....
wala ehhhhhhhh [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ew man your gross. im a western girl...french and german...and let me tell you, i wouldnt touch you with a 10 foot pole.
Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissJambi
Member # 13261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissJambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
oh...i just saw your profile and saw you are born 10/28. your a scorpio!! i am born the 30th and i know how hot and horny we get...we are good looking, and have the most gorgeous eyes. im sorry...i take back what i said and if you were her i might have hopped on you like white on rice.
scorpios have an alien like recognition for each other since we are a bit psychic.
heeheehee

Posts: 229 | From: florida | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by MissJambi:
oh...i just saw your profile and saw you are born 10/28. your a scorpio!! i am born the 30th and i know how hot and horny we get...we are good looking, and have the most gorgeous eyes. im sorry...i take back what i said and if you were her i might have hopped on you like white on rice.
scorpios have an alien like recognition for each other since we are a bit psychic.
heeheehee

loool ..... see ,,,don't just rush ..... [Big Grin] ... don't judge some1 b4 u really get to know what exactly he is ..... I am glad u see that I am not what u said b4 [Big Grin] ...lol
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
heeheehee

loool ..... see ,,,don't just rush ..... [Big Grin] ... don't judge some1 b4 u really get to know what exactly he is ..... I am glad u see that I am not what u said b4 [Big Grin] ...lol
and by the way thats my real pic on the profile ...
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hitman ..
Dont get me wrong ..
but with such alook no Hyundai Mtrix fits ya..
ya looklike one of them Trucker Dude..
ya need some SUV..LOL
why dont ya save your time and come down to Hurghada and hook yoursself up..
ES is just a bunch of So called outsmart ppl..
in balady males and females PLAYA HATAS LOL

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
Hitman ..
Dont get me wrong ..
but with such alook no Hyundai Mtrix fits ya..
ya looklike one of them Trucker Dude..
ya need some SUV..LOL
why dont ya save your time and come down to Hurghada and hook yoursself up..
ES is just a bunch of So called outsmart ppl..
in balady males and females PLAYA HATAS LOL

yea ..I wish to have an suv ,,,u know cars here are expensive ...looooool ... any way Iam trieng to ,,,,, lol .
henita
Member # 11693

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for henita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
< wish to have an suv >

What is a suv???? [Confused]

Posts: 1339 | From: Om Leito | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
real_dude
Member # 8607

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real_dude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i know ....a lincoln Navigator costed me 18000 u.s.d
in Atlanta ..but here i cant get the same **** for 2.00.000 u.s.d in Egypt

Posts: 340 | From: hurghada | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
< wish to have an suv >

Sexy Urban Virgin

[Embarrassed]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra88:
< wish to have an suv >

the SUV car is a Sport Utility Vehicle ... like the new cherokee , Bmw x3 and x5 .... all those good and sport 4x4 cars .... it doesn't have to be 4x4 but its in the same size ,shape, and power , [Big Grin]

my car (hyundai matrix ) is an MPV (multi processing vehicle) ,,, front wheel drive with alot of customed stuff inside for the family usage .... medium side car ... not an SUV ..and not a Sedan ..something like a lift back but bigger ... like rear seats can be adjusted exactly like the front ...can bend them for more space,,, alot of cups places .plates in the back of chairs for eating .safety..etc. ... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] got it???

MissJambi
Member # 13261

sorry
quote:
quote:
quote:
heeheehee

sorry sweetie i cant get pix here at work:(

i bet ur cute though;)

heehee

hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by real_dude:
i know ....a lincoln Navigator costed me 18000 u.s.d
in Atlanta ..but here i cant get the same **** for 2.00.000 u.s.d in Egypt

yea I know ..... I had a ford mustang saleen with extreme sport 6.0 litre 12v supercharged
laying on a 800 horse power engine [Big Grin] ..... but that when Iused to live in dubai ...here in egypt I hardly got that matrix ..... lol [Big Grin]

hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
sorry
quote:
quote:
quote:
heeheehee

sorry sweetie i cant get pix here at work:(

i bet ur cute though;)

heehee

hehehe ....well why don't u get to know that by ur self ???? [Big Grin]

http://hitmaged.hi5.com check my page

or give me ur email and I'll send my pics to u [Smile]

OneLoveOnePeople
Member # 9667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneLoveOnePeople     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i like ur graphics mr hitman...good luck with ur search [Wink]
Posts: 100 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by OneLoveOnePeople:
i like ur graphics mr hitman...good luck with ur search [Wink]

thanks [Big Grin] ......
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hit an did you find youre true love yet?

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zeiad Yehia
Member # 13605

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zeiad Yehia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hahaha, this thread seriously put a smile on my lips.
Posts: 18 | From: Sharm el Sheikh | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gaza
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gaza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
funny

--------------------
HandsUpHandsDown is that american woman who used to be known as "ana huna" in ES! Strange but true.

Posts: 1123 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:

mmm...no I didn't .... still waiting to find her ...til now I found no girl that deserves my heart...
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

mmm...no I didn't .... still waiting to find her ...til now I found no girl that deserves my heart...
it will take a special kind of woman for u!!!
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

A girl that deserves my heart...Ever heard this one: You`ll get what you`ve deserved ???
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hitman, what's wrong with Egyptian girls? may I know?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes hitman do tell i know walid doesnt like egyptian girls can u plz explain y alot of egyptian man dont????some of them are just as wonderful as us american women and beautiful

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
and rich?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any Egyptian man who tells you he doesn't like Egyptians girls is full of it. Just my opinion.
Men are men, they like all women, they are visual and it is not difficult to understand all types of women are beautiful and sweet and kind and not all are the same. If your man tries to tell you 'I don't like Egyptian girls, they are this' or 'they are that', beware. Most likely they're blowing smoke up your keister. [Wink] Just FYI. [Smile]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Any Egyptian man who tells you he doesn't like Egyptians girls is full of it. Just my opinion.
Men are men, they like all women, they are visual and it is not difficult to understand all types of women are beautiful and sweet and kind and not all are the same. If your man tries to tell you 'I don't like Egyptian girls, they are this' or 'they are that', beware. Most likely they're blowing smoke up your keister. [Wink] Just FYI. [Smile]

What do you mean by 'full of it'? and 'blowing smoke up your keister'? I really dont understand it.
sciack
Member # 13615

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sciack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...but is this the right place to think to find a girlfriend? I live in Sharm as well and I am free, and I am nice, bla bla bla.... I want a girlfriend me too!! You try to find two one for me and one for you.. ok?

seriously you think a normal girl who contacts u this way?!?!

:-) funny...

ps: im italian, 30 yo, living in na'ama... ahahahahah :-) come on!

Posts: 4 | From: Italy | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Angel Heart:
Hitman, what's wrong with Egyptian girls? may I know?

well ....there is nothing wrong ,,,,,,, the thing is that egyptian girls are so dramatic , and any way I am not used on relationships with egyptian girls as I used to live outside egypt ....... also they r limited , I like to be free with my gf ,,,, u know wt I mean , see her any time morning or night , I had an egyptian gf b4 and I hardly could see her once a week :S ..... loooooool ...well ...its not a big deal [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
ok makes sence good luck and choose wisley!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
thanks
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
REFRESH

Let's help this *poor fellow* out here a little bit. Even more good luck! [Wink]

Btw, do you do also advertisings? You seem to be very comfortable infront of the camera (just took a little sneak on your website).

hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
loool ...no I don't ..... I am a graphics designer hun ...... [Smile] I like to make some action [Razz]
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Hitman I just checked out your page on Hi5.
Very nice graphics and pictures!!

You know, I think you have this image of tough guy but at the same time I think really you are probably just a very soft soul. I see this in eyes and in your pics with your best friend.
Am I right??

Anyway, much luck to you in finding the girl of your dreams. (if you haven't already) You will find her when you least expect it!! It seems a lot of times that is how things happen!!
In the meantime keep enjoying your life and having fun!

GOOD LUCK [Cool] [Cool] [Smile]

--------------------
"And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make."
~The Beatles~

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at least your honest dude and says whats in your mind there is nothing wrong if want to be with some one [Smile] good luck little duck [Wink]

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Physco & Proud:
good luck little duck [Wink]

[Eek!]

Wonder what hitman will have to say to that?! [Big Grin]

Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
good luck little duck [Wink]

[Eek!]

Wonder what hitman will have to say to that?! [Big Grin]

i wonder too [Smile] why he have to say to that [Big Grin]
Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
at least your honest dude and says whats in your mind there is nothing wrong if want to be with some one [Smile] good luck little duck [Wink]

how about tiger [Big Grin] ....lol ..sounds better to me .. [Mad] hehehe [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com