EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Locate a friend or business in Egypt » looking for a foriegner Girl Friend.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: looking for a foriegner Girl Friend....
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
dude tiger lion the most important thing is the happy ending when the guy sleep with the girl i mean kiss the girl [Big Grin]
i think i saw you man have u ever went to FBI ON Otsrad road to nasr city ? i work at the airport so most of the times i go there after work listen to music watch chicks in cars which i can never have hehe
amr
P,s i ment the girls when i saied i can never have well also some of the cars there
there is enzo for god sake

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Physco & Proud:
dude tiger lion

Well yes this sounds much better! [Wink]

quote:
the most important thing is the happy ending when the guy sleep with the girl i mean kiss the girl [Big Grin]

[Eek!]

[Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
dude tiger lion the most important thing is the happy ending when the guy sleep with the girl i mean kiss the girl [Big Grin]
i think i saw you man have u ever went to FBI ON Otsrad road to nasr city ? i work at the airport so most of the times i go there after work listen to music watch chicks in cars which i can never have hehe
amr
P,s i ment the girls when i saied i can never have well also some of the cars there
there is enzo for god sake

lol , yea ,,I go there alot ....u can find me specially with some of those girls u cannot have [Big Grin] ..lol ..when ever u see a matrix car with the hitman name on the back ....thats me [Big Grin] lol
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] i wont comment on girls i wont have as i dont pay for sex [Smile]
bas iam happy you are happy [Smile]
maybe we will meet inshalah soon there who knows [Smile]
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hard-egy-man
Member # 14036

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hard-egy-man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hornyman not hitman he3 he3 he3
we salmly 3al forgn grlfrnd he3 he3 he3

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by hard-egy-man:
hornyman not hitman he3 he3 he3
we salmly 3al forgn grlfrnd he3 he3 he3

he3he3he3 ....trust me ya man ....I am never horney unless there is a master piece girl [Big Grin] .... and how would u know s7e7 ...u r not a girl [Razz] lol
Posts: 235 | From: cairo | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WomanAloneInEgypt
Member # 13320

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WomanAloneInEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi hit man
how is it going?
i m visiting egypt next Nov

Posts: 10 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by WomanAloneInEgypt:
hi hit man
how is it going?

hello there sorry for jumping in
don't you think your nick name attract bees ?
get you hustle u wont need?
amr

pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hello, Hitman did you find a girlfriend now? and the other aspect: I have read averything here and have some opinion: You wrote that don't understand egyptian girls and like to be with foreigner girl, but don't you think that there is no such decision cause love is unexpectable, you don't believe in true love i think , love which not looking at your ethicity and culture, so if you fall in love in egyptian girl, you will leave her cause she's not a foreigner girl? am i right>?
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hitman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by WomanAloneInEgypt:
hi hit man
how is it going?

hey ..that sounds gr8 ...... I hope we keep intouch .,,,see ya when u come here ...
thanks ,,

hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by pitulu:
hello, Hitman did you find a girlfriend now? and the other aspect: I have read averything here and have some opinion: You wrote that don't understand egyptian girls and like to be with foreigner girl, but don't you think that there is no such decision cause love is unexpectable, you don't believe in true love i think , love which not looking at your ethicity and culture, so if you fall in love in egyptian girl, you will leave her cause she's not a foreigner girl? am i right>?

mmmm...well ...its not like that ,,,but after alot of egy exp ...I foundout its the emotional problem [Big Grin] ...to compicated with egy girls [Big Grin] ..
pitulu
Member # 14086

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pitulu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[/qb][/QUOTE]mmmm...well ...its not like that ,,,but after alot of egy exp ...I foundout its the emotional problem [Big Grin] ...to compicated with egy girls [Big Grin] .. [/QB][/QUOTE]

ok, I can understand your situation but what do you mean exactly?

Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You smile too much. Doesn't he smile too much ?
I say he smiles too much, uh huh. He does.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can never smile too much. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]

I agree with Born Naked,Wet,Hungry.it get Worth. You do need a new nick name to attract a woman.

Born Naked,Wet,Hungry.it get Worth....are you Italian?

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
hey gold
iam mixed half egyptian half French
i ment changing nick name for women alone in egypt
i found it like huh!!!
u serious she need to change the nick name i guess
now its just my humble advice nothing more
amr

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Shagedelic Mojo Concept:
hey gold
iam mixed half egyptian half French
i ment changing nick name for women alone in egypt
i found it like huh!!!
u serious she need to change the nick name i guess
now its just my humble advice nothing more
amr

Sounds like a nice combination. [Smile]

True about the nick name for women. What do you think of this? "women alone in Egypt meets Hitman"

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
lol ..I can't imagine what will happen [Razz] ....lol
Keep Smiling
Member # 14274

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keep Smiling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can imagine, nothing will happen as no body ganna meet any body,hahah
Posts: 69 | From: Egypt, | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hitman
Member # 13360

Rate Member
hehehehe
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com