EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » actors and actresses

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: actors and actresses
bibo
Member # 5473

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a hectic cairo day, is anybody interested in taking part in an english sarcastic tv show on nile tv, not much money but lots of fun and popularity, shooting once a week, evening, light criticism, PERFECT ENGLISH IS A MUST..
Bye for now

Posts: 6 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gogo
Member # 2987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gogo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey. I'm interested. mhegab@hotmail.com
Posts: 23 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What age group, I have a bilingual 13 year old

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nad
Member # 1108

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nad   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, hope you are all great! The tv thing sounds great! I'm Nad from the uk & trying my best to get work in egypt. in the uk i work in media & as a model/actor. If anyone has any contacts i would really appreciate them.
my e-mail address is-

nadmodel@hotmail.com

Cheers, hope to hear from you soon, Nad!

Posts: 45 | From: uk | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bibo
Member # 5473

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bibo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all replies, the age group is usually from 16 to 50 or 60, we act sketches that mock everything in the world, both global and local, politics, social issues, yet all in a subtle way..

Posts: 6 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for like2bactive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u r kidding me Bibo..sure u r not the famous patagonya i'm watching and enjoying on Nile TV ?? what it takes 2 b part of ur team? only mastering English language? or i have 2 b gifted in acting? having previous experiences is a must? available only 4 expats or foreigners? it is not available 4 Egys? tell me how 2 contact..if it is really in the evening..then i'm not imposed 2 leave my "Promising Career" in my "Reputable MultiNational Company" ..only 4 ur sake..then..i'm in..
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for like2bactive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u r kidding me Bibo..sure u r not the famous patagonya i'm watching and enjoying on Nile TV ?? what it takes 2 b part of ur team? only mastering English language? or i have 2 b gifted in acting? having previous experiences is a must? available only 4 expats or foreigners? it is not available 4 Egys? tell me how 2 contact..if it is really in the evening..then i'm not imposed 2 leave my "Promising Career" in my "Reputable MultiNational Company" ..only 4 ur sake..then..i'm in..
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bibo
Member # 5473

Rate Member
thanks a million, not at all famous, yes it is the patagonya thing, needs to be perfect in english, spontaneous adn committed to our one evening a week routine, and being patient to wait for long hours sometimes to shoot 10 minutes, but the experience is great fun and we all enjoy, no limitations, both egyptians and foreigners are welcome, never think of quitting a job for it, minimum pay, same goes for me with the multinational thing, simply write me your email and we will take it further,
happy new year

like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
happy new year ??
is it like "goodmorning at night" or "u r shining in the dark" ..!! anyway..the answer of happy new year is...sleep well..hehe..
the "spontaneousness", "the commitment" and the" patience" r my "nicknames" ... i'm waiting 4 the fun
if u still interested... bacowaco2@yahoo.com ..
don't be late..
don't let me wait ..
hope i find my fate..
yeeeeees.. a poet is born not mate ..oppp..sorry.."made" ..cheers

zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI bibo
What's up?
I'm crazy about patagonya since it was in the Radio. And honestly I used to enjoy it more there, it used to took my imagination over . But I'll be really happy to join u guys , I do like the way u thinking and I think I can add on .
Zeina
Zeina33@hotmail.com

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mouny-Cairo
Member # 2490

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mouny-Cairo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a friend of mine, she's perfect in english
sweet_rozalinda@hotmail.com

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mansour
Member # 2983

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mansour     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi bibo,
i would love to join,
i'm motorbike fan,i did many long trips on it,the biggest was from egypt all the way to western europe via m.east and turkey,
i think it was a good experience to cross all those countries on motorbike,
hope you will contact me soon.
i need your help to find motorbikers to join my next trips ,i make my trips by the name of egypt and peace ,
my mobile is 010-1703058
thanks alot

Posts: 28 | From: alex | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
see bibo .. I told u..u have many fans..and u think patagonya is not that popular !! ..but where r u? was it a bad jock? and u r fake? Ramadan is coming..and i didn't finish starring my TV serial yet ?? by this..i'll give the chance 4 Mahmoud Abdul Aziz, and Mohamed Sobhi to screen their serial in the "Golden Timing" after "FETAR" directly..while mine ..would be screened after dawn..hehe.. just hurry up in contacting all ur fans man..
bibo
Member # 5473

Rate Member
hey, thanks for all, will be contacting everyone, starting from the 15th of October, most probably we will meet during the second week of ramadan for a rehearsal and the like, then we will jump into action. enjoy and have a wild hectic cairo day.

mirox
Member # 4595

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mirox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great !!!
I don't think I can act to save my life (zero talent in other words), my schedule is screwed up, I'm the last one to post a reply to this post and I've heard of commitment. I do speak good English though. If you are really keen on ruining your project, please let me hear from you my email is amirmarghany@yahoo.com

Posts: 88 | From: Khonfesharia | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Great Great Great
SInG Me iN PLEASE
totalacross@yahoo.com

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MoeBelal
Member # 5645

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for MoeBelal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

know i'm late but am really intrested! I'm an english student working here but any time doing something different and funny will always intrest me!

Hope to here from you soon my email
moebelal@hotmail.com
Cheers fella

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
like2bactive
Member # 4755

Rate Member
Hi Bibo ..Happy Ramadan ..Sad 4 me and all u promised here 2 contact them and u didn't ..those who broke their promises ..ESPECIALLY in RAMADAN .. 2 the he** will go ..do u like 2 pay a visit 2 such a place ??!! .. u promised of a meeting at the 15 of Ramadan .. and here we r so close ..yet ..no activities .. by the way .. I saw ur show last Wednesday .. with those new male-and-female new actor-and-actress ..it was FUN .. when would be our turn?? !! and who r u ? the director or the announcer ?? or one of the preparation team ??
MoeBelal
Member # 5645

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MoeBelal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question when is this show on?

Also nothing seems to be coming about of this did anyone havean luck with the email?

Posts: 34 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kib
Member # 4337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kib     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are still looking, bibo, it sounds like fun. i don't like to put my email on the web so hope you can decipher:
biglarrymcmurty(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk

kib

Posts: 15 | From: canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crypt76
Member # 23

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crypt76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey if u r still looking dont miss out on meeeeeeeee......
funny as hell and i'll make everyone laugh their @#$#@$ off....drop me a line on crypt76@hotmail.com and u'll have yourself one fandabidosy actor.....am waitinnnnnn

Posts: 153 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ilya
Member # 5767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ilya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, if you are still looking for people write to ilja_baharev@hotmail.com
Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WEll I Real Am Interested if you dont mind ringing me if the show is still airing
Im Karim Zidan 31 year old dentist from alexandria . I am currently living in Sharm and im willing to be on your show if you would like a different prespective ..my home page is www.karimzidan.8k.com
i also do some photography check it out on www.akzdesign.8k.com

Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EL Baron
Member # 803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EL Baron   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please forgive me , contact me on my email
karim_zidan@hotmail.com

------------------

Posts: 47 | From: Alexandria | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com