EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Classifieds » Needs help locating an old friend of my father in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Needs help locating an old friend of my father in Cairo
kamtsa
Member # 10275

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamtsa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

My 79 years old father was born and raised in Cairo Egypt. He had a very close childhood friend and would like to reconnect with him or with people that knew the friend. The last time he saw him was around 1947 when my father emigrated from Egypt.

My father has very detailed information about his friend. My understanding is that the friend is from a prominent and known family and his deceased brother held public positions so it should not be too difficult to find him.

I would like to help my father locating his friend (or people that knew him) but am living in the US and have no contacts in Egypt.

I wonder if anybody can have any suggestion how to locate the friend or point us to somebody that can do the job at a reasonable price (private investigator?).

Thanks,

Tal

Posts: 3 | From: US | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you give us a name? or is this indiscreet?
Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isn't there some website that you can type in the person's name and get their telephone number?
Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceSpade
Member # 3954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceSpade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try the same place where he used to live in the past , Egyptians usually don't move that much ,most probably you will either find him or his family in the same place ,not 100% sure though.

hope that your father finds his old bud.

--------------------
Taroo2

Posts: 65 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gunz_Rulez
Member # 10075

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gunz_Rulez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
www.140online.com The Phone directory
Posts: 57 | From: cairo | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com